FrankiePeanuts
Townie
FrankiePeanuts
Townie
Townie

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:54 pm

Post by FrankiePeanuts »

/confirm
Our main business is not to see what lies dimly at a distance, but to do what lies clearly at hand.
~Carlyle
FrankiePeanuts
FrankiePeanuts
Townie
FrankiePeanuts
Townie
Townie

Post Post #24 (isolation #1) » Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:57 am

Post by FrankiePeanuts »

Vote: Toro
I like your name.
Our main business is not to see what lies dimly at a distance, but to do what lies clearly at hand.
~Carlyle
FrankiePeanuts
FrankiePeanuts
Townie
FrankiePeanuts
Townie
Townie

Post Post #36 (isolation #2) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:34 am

Post by FrankiePeanuts »

Debonair seems jumpy to me but I've seen many a townsfolk get overly defensive when the finger starts to get pointed at them. The better towns players realize that even if they get lynched first it's only going to help the rest of the town look to who was on that bandwagon, and hopefully find scum in the following days.
~Carlyle
FrankiePeanuts
FrankiePeanuts
Townie
FrankiePeanuts
Townie
Townie

Post Post #38 (isolation #3) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:47 pm

Post by FrankiePeanuts »

it's not about offering yourself to be lynched, it's about not worrying about it if you are the one lynched. This game requires a certain amount of us to die in order for us to find the scum, and as a game where nobody was killed during night 1 we only have what each other is saying to each other as a basis for who seems to be scum. I say we look to the person who is trying to make the game the most complicated without provocation. If they be town we have something to work with. If they be scum we still have something to work with. Basically I'm saying this game wont get interesting until we have blood.
~Carlyle
FrankiePeanuts
FrankiePeanuts
Townie
FrankiePeanuts
Townie
Townie

Post Post #42 (isolation #4) » Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:51 am

Post by FrankiePeanuts »

Muzz Wrote:

@Frankie: you seem to have more theories than suspicions. Why would you want to go after someone who makes stuff complicated, instead of someone else? Say, someone scummy?
I've not yet chosen to go after anyone, I stated that Debonair seemed jumpy but that was understandable, and so far I'm really confused by sho's style of talking and I have NO idea what a Zetta is so that part is confusing me as well.

I'm afraid I'm just having a hard time keeping up with the mathematic talk and all that.
~Carlyle

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”