Newbie 817 (Game over!)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:54 pm

Post by jeromus »

Okay - F1rst!
If anyone else feels like posting, then I'd advise them to go right ahead, or I shall get bored D:
I'm gonna do this now -
Vote - iamausername
You seem like you're trying to hide behind your generic username...
You're just weird. You have so much non-related fluff, pulled a gambit that... well just baffles me. But behind that I don't think you are scum, just individual. - Cliquey to Jeromus In a player description.
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #45 (isolation #1) » Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:01 pm

Post by jeromus »

AWW SHIT!
First of all, I'd like to explain my absence - My laptop charger decided to shit itself and I've only now managed to get onto a computer - I'm terribly sorry, I hate lurkers as much as any, my last game featured...I think it was 4 of them, by the end of it.
Ahhh, Mafia, how I missed thee - Okay, I'm beginning to scowl at BagSquad as well, he's not making much sense at all, but Startrannie (Yes, I insist upon calling you this) is acting a lot like a guy in my last game, who turned out to be scum - Not exactly a scumtell, but I think a little pressure can hardly hurt
Startransmission

Irrelevant stuff -

Crazy Pianist - I agree, pianos are GORGEOUS, care to tune mine? Or at the very least lend me a tuning fork?

Startrannie - What is a ranmission and why are we starting it?

Or is it a stellar transmission?
You're just weird. You have so much non-related fluff, pulled a gambit that... well just baffles me. But behind that I don't think you are scum, just individual. - Cliquey to Jeromus In a player description.
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #46 (isolation #2) » Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:02 pm

Post by jeromus »

EBWOP
VOTE -Startransmission

The tags aren't all that useful without the ACTUAL vote...
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #48 (isolation #3) » Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:09 am

Post by jeromus »

You act overly critical, as I said, it's got several leagues to travel before it meets a monk who trains it in the art of being a scumtell, but it bothers me how alike it is to the game I just played.
More thinking aloud than accusing. The nature I see is not hot tempered, as everyone else says. so much as snarky...
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (isolation #4) » Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:39 am

Post by jeromus »

Okay - Back now - 1st of all, Bouched, you fail. Not only is Starbuck's avatar a picture OF a woman, but it clearly shows that she is, indeed a chick. Stop saying "He".

Okay, anal grump over - In answer to iamausername, I don't think much of VRK, as yet. He's in the strictly neutral zone right now.

But after reading through, my claims against Startrannie are very much unsupported by logic beyond deja vu.
Unvote

Also - If anyone needs me to answer any questions - Ask them, I'm having trouble getting on a computer for long enough to reply, so giving me dot-point summaries on what you need answered would be...well, useful.

Sorry I'm a hassle! ;P Until next time - Jerom...AWAY!
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (isolation #5) » Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:38 am

Post by jeromus »

Sorry, again, having difficulties with getting on the computer.
DON'T REPLACE ME BRO!

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”