Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:55 am

Post by Battousai »

Vote: Patrick
for placing a fos and a vote. This is the RVS, not the RVFOSS.

Mod: I'm V/LA for the next couple of weeks. Don't know when my internet will go down due to moving
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (isolation #1) » Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:06 am

Post by Battousai »

I thought you meant 'R' was silent, not nonexistent.

What's with the vote on the person who hasn't posted yet? I see two town reasons: to get an active lurker to post or to get an inactive player lynched before their inactiveness does harm.

I don't see the first as feasible, as DDD hasn't posted yet. Therefore you don't know if DDD has been active, unless you have seen him post elsewhere (which I'm assuming you haven't as you have failed to link evidence).

The second I see as more plausible, yet unlikely or at least premature. The game started on Tuesday. You made your vote less random today, which is just around 7 hrs over 3 days. We have 3 weeks left of today, so you are wanting them lynched now instead of replaced or even prodded to make sure they know the game has started.

What seems to be the most likely, is that you are trying to lynch a player who hasn't been on to defend themselves, and leave yourself defence of lynching someone who would be hurtful when DDD flips.

Unvote
Vote:LlamaFluff

FOS: ZazieR, Lord Gurgi

Mod: Can you please prod DDD
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #44 (isolation #2) » Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:04 am

Post by Battousai »

Lord Gurgi wrote:Actually when you vote someone who can't defend themselves, you get to see who jumps to the valiant defense.
So, basically do something scummy and see who attacks? That's basically what it is.
LlamaFluff wrote:
Battousai wrote:I don't see the first as feasible, as DDD hasn't posted yet. Therefore you don't know if DDD has been active, unless you have seen him post elsewhere (which I'm assuming you haven't as you have failed to link evidence).
So if he has posted on site you would consider this a decent wagon?
Somewhat. I'd still find everyone suspicious as I would not know if they knew he was active elsewhere and the fact they didn't bring it up when voting and that they didn't ask for a prod in case he didn't realize the game started... like with LG.

Since he did, I'll

Unvote
FOS: LlamaFluff
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #46 (isolation #3) » Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:43 am

Post by Battousai »

Anyone who attacks someone for attacking someone isn't always using a chainsaw (some use hand grenades). Especially if the attacker is attacking someone with a bad case.

ex/

LG- DDD is scum, he has two spaces in his name. This is a serious vote and we should all lynch him. Vote DDD.

Batt- That case is bad, you are obviously just trying to get anyone lynched. Vote LG.

LG- Chainsaw defense!!!

I don't see that as much of a chainsaw defense, more like attacking a mugger. Should the person be jailed for assault for attacking and apprehending someone who was mugging an old lady at knife point? And more importantly, I just spelled apprehending correctly without using spell check :).
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (isolation #4) » Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:52 pm

Post by Battousai »

Goat- Why is ZazieR the worse?

LG- He may not feel it now, but he may feel it when he wakes up. Also, my FOS's do mean something, as in I find these people suspicious. Actually I think I can say with some certainty that at least one person on the DDD wagon is scum, regardless of DDD's alignment.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (isolation #5) » Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:50 pm

Post by Battousai »

Well, I'm not going to vote to suit you...
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (isolation #6) » Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:40 am

Post by Battousai »

LG and Llamafluff- I'm waiting on more play before I place my vote down again. Right now everyone I fos'd has done the same thing, so I'm going to wait for them to become more active.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (isolation #7) » Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:56 am

Post by Battousai »

Goatrevolt wrote:
Battousai wrote:LG and Llamafluff- I'm waiting on more play before I place my vote down again. Right now everyone I fos'd has done the same thing, so I'm going to wait for them to become more active.
They didn't do the same thing. Llama started the wagon. Zazie hopped aboard without comment. And LG jumped on with a "screw the RVS, let's just blatantly bandwagon" vote. Does reasoning, timing, the nature of the vote not factor in to your opinions at all?
I was talking about how they all jumped on a wagon of a player that hadn't entered the game. I guess I didn't think about how they voted. Hmm... now that I think about that, it does seem that LG is a bit scummier than the others (I don't like bandwagonning just to get out of RVS). LlamaFluff and Zazie are the same just about. She quoted LlamaFluff and that is her reason for voting DDD.

Vote: LG

Nuwen wrote:are all of your suspicions honestly based on the expectation that DDD's wagon would be pushed to a kill?
I feel that if you place a vote on someone, barring rvs in most cases, that you want the person lynched.
Nuwen wrote:
Battousai wrote:
Unvote
FOS: LlamaFluff
Why does verification of DDD's "active lurking" (which I doubt was deliberate, but that's irrelevant to this point) lessen the intensity of your suspicion towards LlamaFluff? Do you believe scum always get town lynched for false reasons?
It adds reasonable doubt in to whether or not he felt that DDD was active lurking or not. After going back to the votes, it doesn't even look like LG even cared why he voted DDD, as long as it was a bandwagon vote and it is why I decided to vote him.

Of course scum can get town lynched for acting scummy. Else, how would they get a townie to hop on the wagon? Based on DDD's actions, or lack of actions, I don't feel like he did anything scummy except the possible action of active lurking (even though I also don't feel he did this).
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (isolation #8) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:14 am

Post by Battousai »

goat- Do you not think that Zazie's vote reasoning was the same as what she quoted?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (isolation #9) » Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:32 pm

Post by Battousai »

Lock: Green

What about it makes you worried?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (isolation #10) » Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:39 pm

Post by Battousai »

los scum?

Ok, I misread. I mixed zazie and DDD together.

So far then, your suspicion list is myself, Zazie, DDD, and LF? Since this is a 12 player game and following the 1:3 ratio, only 3 of the four can be scum. Which 3 would you see as scum together? Is there one that you think is scummy, but cannot be a partner to X?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (isolation #11) » Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:44 am

Post by Battousai »

Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote: I got nothing either way, it looks like she was trying to decide if it was a good idea or not as most of us were. Her claim was startlingly aggressive, but again that doesn't give me a read either way.

I really don't like her 176 though.

I also don't like SpyreX trying to link Battousai with myself. Try this on for size then, Battousai is my number two pick to lynch behind Zazie. Did I just blow your mind?
There's a couple of things that have rung as scummy here. First is how you go middle of the road for a claimed role, but leave room for her to be lynched if you get the support by saying you don't like one of her posts. Basically you said, "I have no read, yet she has acted scummy."

Then, the way you word your last paragraph, it seems like you only suspect me so Spyrex won't suspect you.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (isolation #12) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:02 am

Post by Battousai »

Goatrevolt wrote:Why would Batt throw himself out there early to slow down the DDD wagon, but then start pressuring DDD himself later when the wagon resurfaces?
I felt the DDD wagon was based on nothing, literally nothing, and wanted all players to get a chance to post before being wagoned. He posted since then, so I feel I am allowed to call him scummy or townie now.

Also, when I have more time, I'll give my stance on LF's lack of scumhunting to get people to do it instead of focusing on the setup. From what I recall, LF actually did try to scumhunt, but just gave up during the setup discussion. I will have to reread a few pages to confirm though.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (isolation #13) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:03 am

Post by Battousai »

Battousai wrote:Also, when I have more time, I'll give my stance on LF's lack of scumhunting to get people to do it instead of focusing on the setup. From what I recall, LF actually did try to scumhunt, but just gave up during the setup discussion. I will have to reread a few pages to confirm though.
After looking at Lf in isolation, I noticed he voted TDC for focusing on the setup and not on the previous wagons. After that, all he did was complain about setup discussion and defending his stance on it, all the while asking people to scumhunt.

Also- LG/TDC: I'm totally lost on what just happened between you.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (isolation #14) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:27 am

Post by Battousai »

SpyreX wrote:I see what LG is saying.

I don't find either side culpable at all for this (I am tired though).

I do raise that the not-color claiming does make some townies BP's which could be a huge gain depending.

Sorry, but what is a BP?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (isolation #15) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:34 am

Post by Battousai »

forbiddanlight wrote:

Sorry, but what is a BP?
Bulletproof

Or would you have preferred SpyreX answer?
Nah, I don't think there would have been any other type of answer that would label him as scum, so you are safe. For now.

Ya, I just kept reading that and just didn't understand it. Powerrole, bellhop, broken pelvis, but nothing clicked.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (isolation #16) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:22 am

Post by Battousai »

The problem I have with you, LF, is the same as FL. You did not try to scumhunt while everyone was doing setup speculation, and instead tried to get others to scumhunt (TDC). Did you just not see anything scummy?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (isolation #17) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:29 am

Post by Battousai »

LlamaFluff wrote:
Battousai wrote:The problem I have with you, LF, is the same as FL. You did not try to scumhunt while everyone was doing setup speculation, and instead tried to get others to scumhunt (TDC). Did you just not see anything scummy?
There was nothing really scummy in the RVS to me, it moved before I really thought it was over, so I just tried to get on someone who never even was a part of it.
So, what kind of scumhunting did you expect others to do then?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (isolation #18) » Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:15 pm

Post by Battousai »

Elmo: You said you are caught up, yet you have a rvs vote still on me. Do you still find my scummy and if so, why?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (isolation #19) » Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:06 am

Post by Battousai »

SpyreX wrote:Llama:

If you had two bullets right now, who would you shoot? Why?
I think we should all answer this, a basic top two scummy. Since apparently I haven't posted substance... I'll go next.

LG: His early bandwagoning of DDD, then later his trap.

LF: During setup speculation, he either defended his position of not speculating or wanted others to scumhunt. Not scummy, but the fact he doesn't scumhunt during this whole time is what does make it scummy.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (isolation #20) » Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:18 pm

Post by Battousai »

TDC wrote:
The reaction of Batt to it was something that came from it that I thought was kind of interesting.
I guess we find different kind of things interesting.
In retrospect, the post in question is absurdly verbose (especially compared to his other posts), considering it only says the DDD wagon has no substance (duh).
The DDD wagon had a reason behind it, and it wasn't random. That is why I took issue of it, as I still do. The reason for the wagon wasn't, he has spaces in his name. It was lurker-scum. Lurker-scum, because the guy hadn't posted his first post in, IIRC, 2 days.

LG: In Lover's mafia, you played a decent scum game. If it wasn't for your partner, I might have not voted for scum.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (isolation #21) » Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:12 pm

Post by Battousai »

It was with LF. I considered his vote to be the first real vote on the wagon and every vote after that. With LF, he voted that DDD, in post 28, that DDD is still Lurker scum. I considered that to mean his random vote had just became serious.

LG: What point was that question addressed to?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (isolation #22) » Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:24 pm

Post by Battousai »

Your vote was from the RVS, so I ignored it. I was focusing on the other voters at the time. And as for your vote on me, I don't feel any pressure and if you were looking to get my lynched, you would have given reasons. So, I felt the vote was pointless.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (isolation #23) » Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:41 pm

Post by Battousai »

SpyreX wrote:So a pointless vote warrants NO response?
Not immediately. Usually the vote goes away quickly or as soon as something happens.
Lord Gurgi wrote:Compliments about past games always seem out of place.
I thought you were using Lover's mafia as an example of bad scum play. I was giving a counter view of it.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (isolation #24) » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:55 pm

Post by Battousai »

Battousai wrote:
SpyreX wrote:Llama:

If you had two bullets right now, who would you shoot? Why?
I think we should all answer this, a basic top two scummy.
Since apparently I haven't posted substance... I'll go next.

LG: His early bandwagoning of DDD, then later his trap.

LF: During setup speculation, he either defended his position of not speculating or wanted others to scumhunt. Not scummy, but the fact he doesn't scumhunt during this whole time is what does make it scummy.

Spyrex:
Spyrex wrote:Now, as is mentioned later its because I was the "random" vote when asked but in that case - why not simply say one of your 3 FoS's was scum? Why still add me in to the mix if my reasoning for being on this wagon wasn't scummy?

Whether or not your vote was scummy, you were on the wagon. I felt the wagon was scummy, so you kinda have to be included since you were on the wagon.
Spyrex wrote:However, the above stuck an off chord. The actively unexplained vote on me (after I had said I would lynch him in talking with DDD) getting no response in conjunction with the above sure does.
??? I never voted you... I don't get this paragraph.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (isolation #25) » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:03 pm

Post by Battousai »

Patrick wrote:I've reread Battousai and found myself agreeing with what Goat said about him. After starting actively he's seemed more and more in the background, and alot of his reasons for suspicions are borrowed from other people.
That's because it is D1, and I'm not all too interested in the game. Once activity and information is learned, I will be more involved.
Patrick wrote: Is there something scummier about Gurgi suggesting a sub-optimal strategy than Nuwen suggesting a sub-optimal strategy?
When it comes to strategies, it all depends on how much it might benefit the scum team.
Goatrevolt wrote:
Battousai wrote:Whether or not your vote was scummy, you were on the wagon. I felt the wagon was scummy, so you kinda have to be included since you were on the wagon.
This makes absolutely no sense at all. This is basically the same point I called you out on earlier. You are applying a blanket "everyone is scummy on this wagon" statement and making no effort to differentiate what is what. You can't honestly tell me that you found a random vote on DDD to be at the same level of scumminess as Zazie or Gurgi or Llama's vote?

The idea that a wagon is scummy, thus everyone on it gets "scum points" is absurd.
You misunderstand. Spyrex's vote was random and not scummy. Then the wagon started and the 3 votes on the "lurker scum" wagon are scummy. Spyrex didn't unvote once this happened, thus he perpetuated the wagon.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (isolation #26) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:01 pm

Post by Battousai »

Goatrevolt: For the same reason I downgraded my vote on LF to a FOS. There is reasonable doubt into whether or not it was intentional.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (isolation #27) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:32 am

Post by Battousai »

So, it appears we are going to lynch an inactive. Since no one else is willing to lynch any of my top 2 suspects, or answer the question I posted to everyone... twice (I'll ask again at the beginning of the day tomorrow then), I'll vote for one of the inactives so my vote will count.

Unvote
Vote: Elmo

I think two wagons that are close together can provide us with information on how people decide to vote.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (isolation #28) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:47 pm

Post by Battousai »

Ya, the reason I voted Elmo over ZazieR is to see who would unvote, or vote to make one wagon the leading wagon at deadline. That is the only reason.

My plan, the whole time, was to lynch ZazieR by unvoting Elmo and voting ZazieR (effectively giving ZazieR a 2 vote distance) closer to deadline or if I felt Elmo was getting too close to being lynched.

Now that I admitted that, Goat..., I might as well vote ZazieR as everyone would have my above statement, in mind when they read the vote count.

But it is L-1 now, so I'm going to wait for ZazieR to claim or do something, before hammering.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (isolation #29) » Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:36 pm

Post by Battousai »

I'm trying to reread reactions right now. I'll post in a bit.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (isolation #30) » Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:42 pm

Post by Battousai »

I was mainly looking at LG and Nuwen concerning Elmo. If one of these two were buddying up to a townie lynch, my money would be on Nuwen. LG's stance seemed to be based on lack of enough scummy actions, whereas Nuwen's is based on defending the actions others have found scummy.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (isolation #31) » Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:48 am

Post by Battousai »

?

My conclusion is that if one of Nuwen or LG were buddying up, it would most likely be Nuwen.

Evidence-

LG's stance seemed to be that Elmo didn't do enough scummy actions.
Nuwen's stance seemed to be based on defending actions that others have found scummy.

I think that scum would be more likely to defend a townie they think is about to be lynched, and Nuwen's stance seemed to be the most likely way of doing it.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (isolation #32) » Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:33 pm

Post by Battousai »

Goatrevolt wrote:
Battousai wrote:?

My conclusion is that if one of Nuwen or LG were buddying up, it would most likely be Nuwen.

Evidence-

LG's stance seemed to be that Elmo didn't do enough scummy actions.
Nuwen's stance seemed to be based on defending actions that others have found scummy.

I think that scum would be more likely to defend a townie they think is about to be lynched, and Nuwen's stance seemed to be the most likely way of doing it.
You need to back this up. You're simply saying Nuwen's stance is more likely to come from scum, but I want reasons
why
it's more likely to come from scum. Saying it "seems" the most likely isn't good enough.
Ok, now I understand what you mean. I think. I think scum would be more inclined to defend actions, since they know it comes from a townie. Add in the fact that the townie they are defending is a leading wagon that seemed like it will come to fruition, makes it even more likely they will do this, to appear correct and townie in defending the actions.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (isolation #33) » Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:24 pm

Post by Battousai »

Just in case the day hasn't ended...

Unvote
Vote: ZazieR

Didn't want to switch as I didn't want to hammer before ZazieR could comment.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (isolation #34) » Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:56 am

Post by Battousai »

Ya, the day should have ended last night, no?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (isolation #35) » Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:49 am

Post by Battousai »

Minor suspicion- TDC, DDD, Nuwen

Uncomfortable with the idea as scum- Elmo

Townie- FL, Goat waffling with Gurgi

Voted for: Batt, Nuwen.
Elmo

I gotta go, but this is Patrick felt during D1. I'll actually read in to it tomorrow or possibly tonight, depending on when I get back.

Lock: Green
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (isolation #36) » Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:20 pm

Post by Battousai »

Battousai wrote:Minor suspicion- TDC, DDD, Nuwen

Uncomfortable with the idea as scum- Elmo

Townie- FL, Goat waffling with Gurgi

Voted for: Batt, Nuwen.
Elmo

With a minor suspicion, I would think scum would feel safe taking him out as his suspicion was only minor. Less probable that FL, Goat, or Gurgi would want Patrick dead, as a player that has marked you as townie is an asset. I would say the most probable killer was Nuwen (minor suspicion and was voted for) or someone who wanted to frame Nuwen.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #631 (isolation #37) » Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:14 pm

Post by Battousai »

forbiddanlight wrote:

With a minor suspicion, I would think scum would feel safe taking him out as his suspicion was only minor. Less probable that FL, Goat, or Gurgi would want Patrick dead, as a player that has marked you as townie is an asset. I would say the most probable killer was Nuwen (minor suspicion and was voted for) or someone who wanted to frame Nuwen.
Alternate interpretation. Elmo makes sense as a killer since Patrick is good at reading her. Or Elmo was framed.

But, in the end the X is the killer or someone framed X WIFOM gets us nowhere.
It is not total WIFOM. With past actions, a player can predict what happened the last night by using it as a tool to figure out which side of the WIFOM is the most likely scenerio.

So... Which scenerio with Elmo do you find most probable, and what has lead you to believe this?

I would think that Nuwen killing Patrick is more likely than Nuwen being framed, based on Nuwen's D1 reaction to the Elmo wagon. The reaction has shown Nuwen to be, well, less cautious or show less discretion in acting scummy.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (isolation #38) » Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:40 pm

Post by Battousai »

Nuwen wrote:
Battousai wrote:The reaction has shown Nuwen to be, well, less cautious or show less discretion in acting scummy.
Is scum or town player is more likely to be conscientious about his or her appearance? Are the chances equal, but for different reasons? Which faction has incentive to walk on eggshells?
Both factions, IMO, try not to get lynched. Plain and simple. Since you acted less cautious, I said it was more likely you killed Patrick over being framed as I feel you wouldn't be shy killing someone who found you scummy.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (isolation #39) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:50 am

Post by Battousai »

forbiddanlight wrote:
So... Which scenerio with Elmo do you find most probable, and what has lead you to believe this?
Dunno, don't care. Not enough info, waste of time to discuss.
Then why did you suggest that Elmo was either framed or killed Patrick? The reason I think, is to put a counter point out there in which you feel is more likely. Since you have an opinion, there is obviously enough information to form one. By expressing these opinions, it adds more information than not, or at least something to talk about to gain more information.

I just don't get why the collective town of this site allow scum get a free pass N1. No one discusses it, to avoid the WIFOM and suspicion.
Nuwen wrote: This. Suggesting any type of frame job requires information the collective town simply doesn't have to confirm right now. Occam's Razor this one. Patrick always oozes towniness.
I'm just suggesting two possibilities and comparing them together and giving an opinion. You being framed or you doing the killing. These two possibilities are easily compared with past information. Patrick being townie can't be as easily quantified, as players can have different opinions, expressed or held back.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (isolation #40) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:18 am

Post by Battousai »

Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:
Vote: Battousai

The NK speculation really chafes me the wrong way.
So, we should just keep all opinions about the Night to ourselves? What is wrong about putting out how I think about the night and getting opinions on it?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (isolation #41) » Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:14 am

Post by Battousai »

DDD: Just because you find little use for it, doesn't mean anyone who likes to use it is scum.

Does anyone else find that even talking about the NK is scummy?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (isolation #42) » Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:36 am

Post by Battousai »

My activity is going to be pretty limited for the next week or so. My laptop needs repaired. I'll probably be on once every other day until I can get it fixed. Sorry for the inconvience.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (isolation #43) » Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:40 am

Post by Battousai »

Just so everyone knows where I stand right now, my primary suspicion is on Nuwen.

No, the NK discussion/analysis isn't the reason, but it does support Nuwen as being scum.

The reason I find Nuwen suspicious is her defence of Elmo yesterday. I'll elaborate on it more when Nuwen gets here/I have more time.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #684 (isolation #44) » Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:10 pm

Post by Battousai »

Ok, ignore my second to last post. I was able to fix my computer myself, so I should not have any more problem getting on.

Elmo- I'll wait for TDC to answer before I jump in, but I do have an opinion on your actions and TDC's actions.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (isolation #45) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:54 am

Post by Battousai »

Elmo- You are trying to lynch someone who you feel isn't scummy (I'm guessing), just not as townie as everyone else. Is this a good reason to lynch him? No. Is this a good reason to pursue him and see if he becomes scummy? Yes.

I think the only time you should vote someone because you find everyone else townie is if you are a cop and got innocents or it is nearing end game.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (isolation #46) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:10 pm

Post by Battousai »

Elmo wrote:Battousai, why do you think I'm trying to lynch TDC?
Why don't you tell me if you think I am wrong or right? I don't like your case on TDC. If you have no suspects, try scumhunting more than what you are doing.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (isolation #47) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:28 am

Post by Battousai »

When I made that post, I was expecting Nuwen to come in. We'd have a tete-a-tete and my feelings would waver or grow. Since none of that happened, I'm still inclined to believe my D1 assessment that

"I think scum would be more inclined to defend actions, since they know it comes from a townie. Add in the fact that the townie they are defending is a leading wagon that seemed like it will come to fruition, makes it even more likely they will do this, to appear correct and townie in defending the actions."

Along with Patrick's death, I see Nuwen flipping scum to be likely.

Vote: Nuwen
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (isolation #48) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:03 pm

Post by Battousai »

Elmo wrote:Llama is staying, right? Coolies. I want to know where Gurgi and Battousai stand on, like, everyone.
Right now, I would have to say my top 2 suspects would be you and TDC.

Elmo: For not voting at the end of the day and for the convo you had with Goat. In my opinion, when a townie is said to have town actions, they usually go along with it (unless the person calling them for acting townie just totally flipped on a past opinion). Scum would try to argue it just to appear to be acting against scum goals.

TDC: Not voting on consecutive nights.

When you do not have a vote up at the end of the day, you have the ability to shake off all blame for the lynch. Even if you said that you think the lynched player is scummy and should be lynched, it is still scummy. Not everyone here has perfect memory, and as this game gets longer, the less people would want to reread. So, a vote count is easy to find and would be the place to make your suspicions and opinions noted.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (isolation #49) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:14 am

Post by Battousai »

Oops, forgot to include my vote in my last post.

Vote: Elmo
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #808 (isolation #50) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:36 pm

Post by Battousai »

TDC wrote:Okay, suppose you think SpyreX is scum.
Why do you not tell us about it and get him lynched? Assuming you already thought so yesterday, why did you not tell us about it yesterday?
How is moving him to the safe floor and thus barring him from sending in a kill (starting tomorrow) better than that?

I can hence only conclude that you think he is town.

If your aim is to keep secret who is moved, why no reaction on SpyreX spoiling the plan?
Why no reaction on TDC telling everyone that you think SpyreX is town? Ok, SpyreX claiming took most of the mystery out of Fl's night action, but you are trying to get rid of the rest of the mystery.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #811 (isolation #51) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:05 pm

Post by Battousai »

I found more issue with Elmo than TDC. If you are referring to my recent post, it is because TDC is actually posting after I placed my vote whereas Elmo hasn't.

Tell me, what is TDC and Elmo saying when they choose not to vote at the end of the day?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #821 (isolation #52) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:06 am

Post by Battousai »

Good, I want him to explain his actions better.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (isolation #53) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:59 am

Post by Battousai »

Elmo wrote:Explain what better? You haven't asked me to explain anything.
Well, you haven't reacted to my vote or claims. I want your opinion on what I said.
Elmo wrote:f you would have liked me to do one or the other, then you should have talked to me at the time and we could have discussed it, instead of you informing me of your preferences well past the point where I can do anything about it.
It shouldn't have to be discussed. Do you tell every player, 'Make sure to scumhunt'? No. Because they should already know.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (isolation #54) » Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:26 am

Post by Battousai »

Do you not realize WHEN you did those actions???? D2, at the very end of the day. I'm not psychic, so I couldn't tell if you would vote or not vote at the end of the day and as I said, you should know people want you to be on the vote count at the end of the day, this is hardly your first game of mafia.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #835 (isolation #55) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:41 am

Post by Battousai »

TDC wrote:so Elmo and I are the next best policy lynches.
Hmm... I like how you degrade all of the cases against you and another player as just policy lynching. If it is a policy lynch, don't you think there is a reason WHY it is a POLICY? It's because the actions are scummy.

The reason my vote is on Elmo was because I noticed him doing two different scummy things, whereas you only did 1. But now that Spyrex has brought it up, it is pretty scummy to never having placed a serious vote (you voted in the RVS) all the way up to D3. You call people scummy, you bring cases or accusations at people, but you never follow it up with a vote (possibly hoping a wagon will form and you won't have to take the heat for a mislynch). The one thing you did, I find is now much more scummier than what I thought.

Unvote
Vote: TDC
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #838 (isolation #56) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:43 am

Post by Battousai »

Why is it a policy lynch? Because someone felt it was scummy at one time, and therefore applied it to all players who do the same.

Go look through the game and tell me who TDC has tried to get lynched. Can you find one person he has called scum AND tried to get them lynched? No. That is why it is scummy, because he isn't trying to find scum the past few days. At least I have a vote out and am trying to get someone who I feel is scum, lynched (even if it isn't all that concrete, at least I'm trying).
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (isolation #57) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:51 am

Post by Battousai »

TDC: Sorry, but I said (P AND Q), not (P and not(Q)). The difference is that in the first one, both quantifiers have to be true, if one is false the statement is false. The second is where the first one has to be true and the second false to make the whole statement true.

-- Sorry, have a discrete structures test coming up and I'm relating this to studying :)

The only person that I think that YOU think is scummy is SpyreX, by way of focusing on questioning him all day. Now, you may not think he is scummy, but I think that YOU think there might be something there.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #847 (isolation #58) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:04 am

Post by Battousai »

"one person he has called scum AND tried to get them lynched"
TDC wrote:Uhm, no you said NOT (P AND Q) ("can you find a person..
no
") and I said that Fluff thinks it's NOT P and you think it's P, but NOT Q. (Never mind that Q in itself makes no sense without P)
It is obviously (P AND Q) as both P and Q as the truth table would show that T, T = T; T, F = F; F, T = F; F, F = F. Remember, you have to do it logically, as I could say If it is sunny, it is nighttime and make an AND statement "It is sunny AND it is nighttime" which logically makes sense. Now P = Found someone scummy, and Q = tried to get them lynched. If P = false the whole statement is false. If Q = false, the whole statement is false. In both those instances, it doesn't matter what P or Q means, as one of them is false and thus, the whole statement is false (hence the "No.").

"(Never mind that Q in itself makes no sense without P)"

Logically, it does.

-----------------------------------------------
I'm a bit confused as to why you think that I think there might be something there and still think I'm scum. Obviously, if I was scum, I would know whether or not something is there.
I'm going off the assumption of trying to find an instance of you scumhunting. Scum scumhunt, usually not as well as townies, but they do it none the less.

Also, Yeah! More discrete structures practice.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #852 (isolation #59) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:38 pm

Post by Battousai »

It is mostly semantics. It is basically me saying TDC hasn't really made a stance.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (isolation #60) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:18 pm

Post by Battousai »

I'm more confident in TDC being scum over LF being scum.

LF seemed to went into a decline, whereas TDC has stayed the same throughout the entire game.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (isolation #61) » Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:48 pm

Post by Battousai »

SpyreX wrote:The issue is exacerbated for TDC by the fact that is his first real vote. Using for self-preservation the exact opposite stance he took for, ya know, looking for scum.
He finally voted for scum ;)

DDD: Of TDC and LF, who do you think is scum? Who do you think could be their scum partner? Who else do you find scummy?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (isolation #62) » Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:07 am

Post by Battousai »

Are you going to change your vote then, or do you find SpyreX scummiest and rather have a no lynch over LF/TDC?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (isolation #63) » Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:38 am

Post by Battousai »

Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:
Battousai wrote:Are you going to change your vote then, or do you find SpyreX scummiest and rather have a no lynch over LF/TDC?
There's still two days left until deadline, plenty of time for me to move my vote
as needed
So then you would be comfortable not voting LF if LF has the amount needed for lynch already?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (isolation #64) » Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:06 pm

Post by Battousai »

It's not inevitable. You can always switch to TDC and lynch scum. All you have to do is place your vote on him to get him to 3. Hell, you and goat could just switch to SpyreX and basically backdoor him at the last second. The fact that you claim the lynch is inevitable, when it clearly isn't, leads me to believe that you are trying to distance yourself from the lynch as much as possible, which also leads me to believe now that LF is town.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #900 (isolation #65) » Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:20 pm

Post by Battousai »

Lord Gurgi wrote:Batt, I am having trouble making sense of that post. At the beginning it seems that you think he's town, and by the end you seem to think he's scum distancing from a townie wagon. Which is it.

Where's TDC?
I'll tell ya if you replace into Crayola Catastrophe :wink:

But really, as I was starting the post, I was explaining what could be done, as if Elmo is town, and ended on the fact that Elmo failed to do it and thus is more likely scum. As the last sentence says, Elmo's actions seems scummy and LF more likely town.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #926 (isolation #66) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:00 am

Post by Battousai »

Just sitting there?

1) I called Elmo scum, and LF town based on the fact Elmo said the LF lynch seemed inevitable (apparently seemed and are, are totally different for Elmo). Guess what, his vote is still on him...

2) I think you are scum, therefore I don't see my vote switching from you
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #947 (isolation #67) » Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:28 am

Post by Battousai »

Anyone up for an Elmo lynch or TDC lynch? There's three of us here that can swing it that way (LF, myself, LG).
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #965 (isolation #68) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:42 am

Post by Battousai »

Vote: TDC

I still say TDC and Elmo are scum.

FL: What do you think we should do?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #966 (isolation #69) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:43 am

Post by Battousai »

Also, are we the last /in-Vitational game still going on? I'mma go check.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #967 (isolation #70) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:46 am

Post by Battousai »

Nope. Game 3 is on day 5, and game 4 is on day 7. Let's save the best for last ;)
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #984 (isolation #71) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:08 am

Post by Battousai »

Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:Also we're in LYLO, unvote.
No. This isn't normal LyLo. It will be very, very difficult for 3 scum to quicklynch, especially if the person being voted for is scum, which I feel is the case here.

I'm up for a role/color claim as well.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #991 (isolation #72) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:10 pm

Post by Battousai »

VT started on red and still on red.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1010 (isolation #73) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:09 am

Post by Battousai »

So, scum is either GR or someone claiming to have been on green last night (essentially everyone in the game)?... Ya, I find TDC scummiest.

SpyreX- If you think TDC is scum, why no vote on him?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1014 (isolation #74) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:17 pm

Post by Battousai »

SpyreX wrote:Why not? Simply lylo-tinfoil / wanting to decide what to lock before we lynch.
Ok, then. Let's decide. Who should be locked, scum, or the towniest players? I say we lock the towniest players, that way the scum would be forced to cut out the players they can hide behind.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1018 (isolation #75) » Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:58 am

Post by Battousai »

Ok me and spyrex have voted to lock the towniest players.

Need opinions by everyone else to see where we go from there.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1058 (isolation #76) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:46 pm

Post by Battousai »

It's ok to link QT.

I only used my power to move LG off of green to make sure we always had 1 person who can kill in case of lock, and when I moved FL last night. The night where the kill failed was when we targeted DDD.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1059 (isolation #77) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:47 pm

Post by Battousai »

I actually thought I was going to be lynched D1, D2 for my protection of DDD. Even though that was what I would do as town.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1074 (isolation #78) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:04 am

Post by Battousai »

The game would have been much different if I was lynched D1, and I think I might have been if there wasn't inactivity.

I was surprised that my vote on the last day was considered a town tell by SpyreX. My intentions were to vote the person I called scummy yesterday, Elmo and TDC (You can even notice I didn't take into account that Elmo was already dead), and make it easier for a quicklynch, as it would be easier to get LG/GR on at the same time over LG/GR/Batt. I can definitely see LG trying to keep GR on long enough for them to vote together.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”