Nonchalance
Townie
Nonchalance
Townie
Townie
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #20 (isolation #0) » Wed May 11, 2005 6:16 am

Post by Nonchalance »

I'm going to guess, with 22 players in the game, 3 or 4 werewolves. Since we don't have a SK or a second group, I'm leaning towards 4.

Oh, and for the sake of reciprocity,

Vote: mneme
Nonchalance
Nonchalance
Townie
Nonchalance
Townie
Townie
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #87 (isolation #1) » Sat May 14, 2005 11:04 am

Post by Nonchalance »

lol, give him a break guys. While it's definitely
not
the best course of action in this case, sometimes it's helpful and I think FD2 is a bit confused, or maybe just made a mistake. It is one of his first games here, after all.
Nonchalance
Nonchalance
Townie
Nonchalance
Townie
Townie
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #88 (isolation #2) » Sat May 14, 2005 11:07 am

Post by Nonchalance »

Double post removed by Moderator.
Nonchalance
Nonchalance
Townie
Nonchalance
Townie
Townie
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #101 (isolation #3) » Sun May 15, 2005 2:03 pm

Post by Nonchalance »

I agree, Mastermind, but we don't have very much to go on. In my experience (which, I'll freely admit, is rather limited) the way to uncover who is scum and who isn't is to explore and discuss what people say and their decisions. So, while it's fine that you don't think Coolbot did anything scummy, it doesn't hurt to probe into it and get a reaction out of him and out of other people.

I've played with FD2 before--it was our first time ever playing mafia in another forum--and while he is a good player and catches on very quickly, he's still a newbie (exactly like me) and all newbies make mistakes. If you compare him to me, he's actually a lot better than I am because I just got myself mod-killed in another game here! So I think a no-lynch day vote isn't such a big mistake to warrant lynching him.

Coolbot's attitude towards FD2 is way too harsh, I think, but I'm not sure if it warrants getting him lynched. Maybe he just wants someone whom he views as a noobie (unfair as this sounds) out of the game.
FOS Coolbot
but for now, no lynch.

And I might just be deluding myself, but it seems to me there's a definite link between Coolbot and PeaceBringer. Anything you'd like to share, guys?
Nonchalance
Nonchalance
Townie
Nonchalance
Townie
Townie
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #163 (isolation #4) » Thu May 19, 2005 9:56 am

Post by Nonchalance »

To update my old vote

Unvote

I am equally suspicious of both Coolbot (for wanting to get FD2 - an obvious newbie - lynched so badly) and Dranko, for the oft-repeated reasons stated in the posts above. For the sake of getting the day moving along:

Vote: Dranko
Nonchalance
Nonchalance
Townie
Nonchalance
Townie
Townie
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #205 (isolation #5) » Sat May 21, 2005 7:08 pm

Post by Nonchalance »

Wow no idea who is scum...

I'm suspicious of a lot of people, but the reasons for being suspicious of them aren't very coherent or logical. Damn

For now:

Unvote Dranko

Though I'm not 100% sure he's telling the truth, Phoebus is right, we'll catch him in a lie sooner or later if he's not telling us the truth. I just hope he doesn't find a way to do a lot of damage...
Nonchalance
Nonchalance
Townie
Nonchalance
Townie
Townie
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #346 (isolation #6) » Fri Jun 03, 2005 11:28 am

Post by Nonchalance »

sorry 'bout the thre-day absence. I had a very heavy school load these past few days, but I'm good now.

Well, having read up on the thread, it seems brushopper is in a jam. If he wants to be lynched so badly that he'll vote for himself, I won't stand in his way.

Vote brushopper
Nonchalance
Nonchalance
Townie
Nonchalance
Townie
Townie
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #428 (isolation #7) » Fri Jun 17, 2005 8:33 am

Post by Nonchalance »

I have been reading the thread the whole time, but having nothing very concrete to go on--and remembering the mod's warning about spam--I contented myself to read what people wrote and judge more carefully, rather than jump to conclusions and confuse the hell out of everyone.

Unfortunately, I can't say I have a better idea who is scum. I'm kinda leaning towards esme, but that might be because I'm influenced by the bandwagon and the many, many accusations and suspicions against her brought forward by others. I'm equally suspicious of Milkman - the cop who voted for him mysteriously died the next night... I know it's not the greatest evidence to go on, but that's seriously all I could fish up from reading the past couple pages two or three times.
Nonchalance
Nonchalance
Townie
Nonchalance
Townie
Townie
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #433 (isolation #8) » Sat Jun 18, 2005 1:58 pm

Post by Nonchalance »

Oops! Sorry about that guys, I assumed Phoebus was the mod! Sorry Mr Flay, no hard feelings, eh? :wink:
Nonchalance
Nonchalance
Townie
Nonchalance
Townie
Townie
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #496 (isolation #9) » Tue Jun 28, 2005 1:59 pm

Post by Nonchalance »

and why is that? I've read her posts a couple of times now and I don't see anything especially scummy about them. What exactly are you basing your suspicions on, milkman?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”