Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5 (isolation #1) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:48 am

Post by Sajin »

dramonic wrote:/confirm

Is it just me or are you in like, every game I play Sajin?

Its not my fault scum keep killing me and I am correct on my reads. I swear.....
"Against logic there is no armor like ignorance."
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10 (isolation #2) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:32 am

Post by Sajin »

charter wrote:Just to clarify, I'm using the high number wins, so 2 is the lowest and 10 is the highest.
Can you clarify what you mean by this statement?
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (isolation #3) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:41 am

Post by Sajin »

Cool! I outed scum before the game was fully confirmed.

No one else should talk about this until charter responds. Thanks.
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #27 (isolation #4) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:05 pm

Post by Sajin »

vote: Gorrad

You are obvious scum. I will be waiting 72 hours before I fully explain this (should be obvious why).
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (isolation #5) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:05 pm

Post by Sajin »

lol simul post.
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (isolation #6) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:14 pm

Post by Sajin »

I am still not going to out my case on you until scum can no longer nighttalk. Sorry. You should also wait on claiming till then. It probably involves me claiming as well.
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (isolation #7) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:38 pm

Post by Sajin »

Very willing. Its just not optimal. Did you read the rules section? Or are you just wanting me to spill my information in the next few days?
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (isolation #8) » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:43 am

Post by Sajin »

It has been 72 hours. All of you are scummy that were probing others for setup speculation while scum could daytalk. There are likely more people on that list that discussed possible setup then scum likely present in the game so the list likely has both foolish town and information gathering scum on it. But I am confident at least some scum resides on said list.

First off- I am used to the electronic version of stratego. The one where neither side reveals, the board tells who wins. The bombs not hindering movement as they are planted on squares underneath units that only trigger when the opposing miners are not the ones to hit it. I have played the other one but the electronic one was superior in so many ways. This being said, I am not assuming things in the game because of the board game. This can only help the scum more than it helps town. ESPECIALLY on day 1 (after some things are claimed/flipped it can be more beneficial to town).

2nd- Gorrad, I know you have addressed the point since, but you assumed pieces could face off. Now granted stratego has a lot of facing off....but would you assume random battles in a Final Fantasy mini theme mafia game? Or heart collecting in a zelda mini theme mafia game? I would not as it may not be present in the game. You did. I think this indicates inside knowledge or at least a differing PM.

Furthermore, you questioned the mod about this. So not only did you assume something was in the game that others may not assume was there, you asked for clarification of it. Therefore I find that this is likely indicative of something that was in your PM.

I am concluding that your PM is at least somewhat different than my own and therefore more than likely scum.

I have since added setup speculation and "I claim I am not one of the following" (since when has I am not this and I am not that EVER been a pro town move to do?) to the list of why I think your scum.
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (isolation #9) » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:24 pm

Post by Sajin »

1- I did not say I was limited to the electronic version, only that I preferred it and have more experience with it. No one else had commented about the electronic version. Nor have I commented on how any of the board game options and strategies may have to do with how it would translate to a mafia game.

2- I view scum daytalk as a huge advantage for when they can do it. It helps scum plan an attack better. I would rather keep any familiarness with any aspect of the game out of the thread during that time. Is it preferable to have 3 days to discuss or more valuable to keep scum from being able to talk about relationships/setup before absolutely necessary?

@Kast- Gorrad speculated plenty already even though he says he is against it. I can and will still call him out for it. Do I need to quote the specific lines here for you? I can, but I would perfer to leave it generic (as what I consider speculation may or may not be a tell into my own role)

Oh and bombs not being pieces on the board added a whole new level of strategy. Not less. Restricting movement in a defensive position makes a part of that defense useless, strategy wise (harder to fake where bomb location is). Also the double no reveal aspect of the electronic version definitely added more options. I for one in a general sense think more options (that are balanced) allows for more strategy. To each his own though.

Breadcrumbs can come from any role. I find both sides of the the "he insinuated this" argument stupid. How about we hear it from the horses mouth instead of arguing over what he did or did not do.
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (isolation #10) » Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:41 pm

Post by Sajin »

dramonic wrote:other question: Gorrad, does the spy has a number in your set?
This is role fishing?
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (isolation #11) » Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:36 pm

Post by Sajin »

unvote; vote: dramonic
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (isolation #12) » Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:52 pm

Post by Sajin »

Unvote
while I ponder more.
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (isolation #13) » Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:00 pm

Post by Sajin »

I still like my gorrad vote.
Vote: Gorrad
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (isolation #14) » Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:42 pm

Post by Sajin »

Gorrad wrote:Dramonic, if you were really town you would know that the roles specifically do NOT say that you are the only one of your piece.

Gorrad....why more of the same stuff?
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (isolation #15) » Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:00 pm

Post by Sajin »

Neither did I Gorrad. But dramonic is likely town. You are not. You ignored my last question and continue to state things in order to get town to give up info.
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (isolation #16) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:51 am

Post by Sajin »

I did not put him at L-1 or anywhere close Hoopla. Gorrad still will not answer my questions. Dramonic was rolefishing and I voted him to get him to stop.

@Almaster- Why would a high number be difficult to deal with? What do you know about the relevance of numbers that the rest of us do not?
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (isolation #17) » Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:55 am

Post by Sajin »

Sure, Why DDD?

Gorrad continues to post an yet does not answer why he posted what he did earlier.
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (isolation #18) » Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:01 pm

Post by Sajin »

Gorrad wrote:I asked for the clarification, so I can clarify the clarification. My set has 1 being the most powerful number. When two pieces face off, the higher number loses.
Gorrad wrote:Yeah, Hoopla, and I'd be a bloody IDIOT if I claimed Spy, Bomb, or Flag.

And Sajin, I have no intention of claiming today, as I have yet to see why my vote is justified. But, in case it helps, my breadcrumb for my role is Sept. 12th.

Oh, and I think that while you're full of it, you're probably town. Just...you know, town that doesn't know what they're talking about.
Gorrad wrote:I breadcrumbed because I enjoy the mental stimulation of doing so, and I pointed it out because I saw no reason not to. The odds of finding what it means are ridiculously small.

Bomb: Is going to kill things. That's the piece's sole purpose. It would be stupid to claim a killing role of any alignment. Especially considering that, given the game, I'd bet on it being some sort of PGO role. Even as a Vig, which would make NO sense given the Bomb's immobile nature, claiming would be iffy at best.

Flag: Is going to be an important role, as it's the piece needed to win the game. Stratego is centered around the Flag, and more importantly is centered around keeping it defended and hidden. In a game of Stratego, the flag is the LAST thing you'd ever want to reveal. Therefore, in this game, it would be a stupid role to claim.

Spy: The Spy is a unique piece in that it kills the 1. Therefore, should both the 1 and the Spy be in the same game, they are undoubtedly of differing alignments. If I was a mafia Spy and claimed town Spy, a town 1 could claim and have me lynched. If I was a town Spy and claimed as such, the mafia 1 would NK me quick as possible. Therefore, it would be stupid to claim Spy.
Gorrad wrote:Dramonic, if you were really town you would know that the roles specifically do NOT say that you are the only one of your piece.

Gorrad- All of your posts have been rolefishing today. You have been active lurking this entire day. Instead of commenting of who and what you find scummy you comment on mechanics only. I have asked you why you asked such questions and such comments over and over. Once or twice can be assuring ta future claim, sure. This is all you talked about the entire day. So I ask you- Why do you speculate about roles all day? What advantage do you seek by doing this?

@Vaya- That seems like scum jumping on a wagon. Ortolan did the same thing, yet you ignore that/don't comment on it? Why?
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (isolation #19) » Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:46 pm

Post by Sajin »

Alright dramonic how is it different? Because based on the game I have played with you, I have played very similarly.
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (isolation #20) » Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:32 am

Post by Sajin »

How have I been setup speculating at all? Gorrad on the other hand has self admittedly. I find that your speculation is trying to obtain information that out roles. By discussing what may or may not be known amongst the town it can out roles that should not be known.

Gorrad- I never wanted to lynch dramonic, I wanted him to stop speculation/rolefishing just as I don't like it from you. Answer me- What is the potential gain as town? Because as I see it, the entirity of your posts could only benefit scum.
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (isolation #21) » Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:39 am

Post by Sajin »

Gorrad wrote:The potential gain was to prove that claiming a numbered piece was not a stupid thing to do by showing reasons why each of the non-numbered would not want to claim. It was defense against allegations you put on me.
This is not even close to what scum would gain. Way to have your partners jump on my wagon to get me to back off. But I won't.
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (isolation #22) » Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:36 am

Post by Sajin »

AlmasterGM wrote:
Kast wrote:-Strongly disliking how EB has been just jumping onto other player's ideas and trying to use other players to justify his vote.

-I'll be happy with either AlmasterGM or EB being lynched today. Based on the rules, nobody need compromise on their preferred lynch candidates to accommodate a lynch over no-lynch.
So even if it means no-lynch, you aren't voting for anyone either than EB or myself?
Read the rules post?
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (isolation #23) » Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:41 am

Post by Sajin »

Thats what I understand. So the threat of no lynch is not warrented. Gorrad ignoring my concerns till deadline so I get lynched is.
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (isolation #24) » Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:52 am

Post by Sajin »

Well I do not think dramonic is scum. I know I am not scum. Therefore synx gets my vote
vote: Synx

Gorrad, dramonic is not scum. What part of that do you fail to understand. Sigh.
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (isolation #25) » Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:52 am

Post by Sajin »

unvote; vote Synx
to make charter happy.
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (isolation #26) » Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:55 am

Post by Sajin »

AlmasterGM wrote:
Unvote. Vote: Synx.
Sure. Why?
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (isolation #27) » Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:29 pm

Post by Sajin »

Well I am not going to try and get the lynch off me now because its best that you all know exactly why I unvoted. And its better than lynching someone important.

I am vanilla.

Reguardless Gorrad does not have a vanilla PM and he should not be let off for rolefishing tomorrow. He is more than likely scum.

Vaya is also very suspect to me.

GL town.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”