milkman
milkman
Goon
milkman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (isolation #1) » Thu May 12, 2005 10:06 am

Post by milkman »

Dranko20 wrote:Anyways, I'm gonna Vote: mneme.
Not really a good reason, but he said that there was potentionally experienced members in the mafia right? Well, that includes you, don't it?
It's not much, but worth a vote to me.
wow i don't know what to think about this, but im going to go with my gut. There may be something to this but it's day one and not much happens today, so i'm just not going to vote right now.
milkman
milkman
Goon
milkman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (isolation #2) » Sat May 14, 2005 4:54 pm

Post by milkman »

I can't understand it why is no lynch so bad? so far there is no proof of a sk, and right now we have nothing to go on except feelings. The only things that i have to go on right now are pooky claiming and the playful meme thing. Could someone explain why no lynch is so bad?
milkman
milkman
Goon
milkman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (isolation #3) » Mon May 16, 2005 9:45 am

Post by milkman »

brushhopper wrote:So what do we do today? Would it be worth it for a cop to reveal their investigation if they found scum?
I really don't think so. The cop is one of the only sources of information we have.
milkman
milkman
Goon
milkman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (isolation #4) » Wed May 18, 2005 9:53 am

Post by milkman »

fos: std
I thing that might of been a bandwagon attempt, but im not going to vote because i don't think that it's really enough to go on.
milkman
milkman
Goon
milkman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (isolation #5) » Thu May 19, 2005 9:45 am

Post by milkman »

esme wrote:You are right that I might soon have no choice besides no lynch and joining "your" band-wagon. And the reason that there is no choice is that there are five people not voting. Therefore, I encouraged them to do so.
That you don't support me in this and instead attack me, makes me not more eager to follow your advice.

BTW, however suspicious he might be, Dranko *is* voting for someone.
i'm kind of voting but here to generate more conversation i will
unvote, vote:esme
Is that a little better?
milkman
milkman
Goon
milkman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (isolation #6) » Mon May 23, 2005 7:23 pm

Post by milkman »

d_rouge wrote:Ok, I have read the thread and, while I can see the point in voting esme (and I may consider doing so if we approach the deadline), the person that has triggered my scum-radar the most is peacebringer.

What bothers me is people voting without even giving the slightest reason, and that's what peacebringer did when voting dranko, then when voting esme and then when voting coron.

So, that's why I'm going to
vote: Peacebringer

Well, it is day one, we don't have much to go on.hmm... it seems like he's just not paying much attention to the game. I must say im guilty of that myself.
milkman
milkman
Goon
milkman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (isolation #7) » Mon May 23, 2005 7:24 pm

Post by milkman »

Double post removed by Moderator.
milkman
milkman
Goon
milkman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (isolation #8) » Thu May 26, 2005 3:20 pm

Post by milkman »

Save The Dragons wrote:Actually, when I first saw the name, I thought it was "es me" which is "it is me" or "is me" in spanish (although I don't think that's proper grammar).

Esme, it looks like your a casualty of the bandwagon. Occasionally, people decide to put thier votes on someone for any reason they can find. It's why BJ has his sig. It doesn't look like a defence is going to help (when does it ever?), so I would say you may need to claim, or at least hint at your role.
I actually thought the same thing about her name, also I will second Esme's need to claim.
milkman
milkman
Goon
milkman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (isolation #9) » Thu May 26, 2005 6:52 pm

Post by milkman »

mneme wrote:I mean, like, what's the threat here? "If you don't claim, I'll vote for you even harder?"

Yes, I know, STD's call for claim was at least somewhat legitimate.

What can she do besides claim? it's not like the bandwagon is going to end with out it. People don't just back off for no reason.
milkman
milkman
Goon
milkman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (isolation #10) » Sun May 29, 2005 11:04 am

Post by milkman »

Save The Dragons wrote: Milkman: Why not? So you are so sure of esme's guilt that anything that she'll say short of claiming is evil?

The goal, people, is to kill the Mafia while revealing AS LITTLE CLAIMS AS POSSIBLE. Don't give up. Don't waste it on unnecessary claims. Esme has explained her actions. I don't see why voting non-voters is anything but 1) a participation builder or 2) a misunderstanding.

It was more of a question. I couldn't see anything else for her to do besides stalling out the game.
dranko20 wrote:I'll investigate CoolBot tonight. Or should I investigate esme?

What you guys think? Vote: Milkman
Is there any reason you are voting for me? If I'm being attacked I want to know why. Could it be that i'm against you and your scum buddy?
esme wrote: Obviously, I also have to accept that no one else wants to go after CoolBot. Therefore:
unvote: CoolBot
vote: milkman

As far as my "decision" goes, I refer people to read my last post. I find it strange that afterwards milkman still insists that I have to claim on a third on the votes.
You mean this post:
esme wrote: I totally get what you are saying, but according to my count there are six votes on me, four people are not voting, 11 needed to lynch. I'm voted on because I suggested to pressure the non-voters to vote.
There's no progress because the people on my wagon would have to ask the non-voters to vote which would render their reason to vote for me moot. This is too ironic to claim on just six votes.
Or:
esme wrote: I suggest that the not-voting people start to vote and if not, we go for them.
(post 153)
At this time dranko had 6 votes on his head, it seemed like you were trying to dismantle the bandwagon on him, and go after people that weren't scummy. Then:
esme wrote:You are right that I might soon have no choice besides no lynch and joining "your" bandwagon. And the reason that there is no choice is that there are five people not voting. Therefore, I encouraged them to do so.
That you don't support me in this and instead attack me, makes me not more eager to follow your advice.

BTW, however suspicious he might be, Dranko *is* voting for someone.
(158)

This was a response to phoebes who asked:
Phoebus wrote: Esme -
there's already a fair bandwagon on someone who is being non committal at this time. Why would you want to dismantle it and go after someone else?
Especially after you seem to have taken a stand against Coolbot for being a disciplinarian.
(155)

He wasn't attacking you, just asking why dranko was any a worse target for the town than any of the non-voters (Coron, The_Machine86, PookyTheMagicalBear, Bamboomancer),It seem like your response was very defensive, an obvious scum tell. Then Dranko, the person you seemed to be advocating for, made this horrible claim:
Dranko20 wrote:Im a cop, im a cop im a COP. I'm actually a seer, cause thats what they are called in this game. How's that?
Locus is innocent, that's what i say.
I believe that both of you are scum, but the wolves will confirm or deny his claim tonight, I'm sure.
milkman
milkman
Goon
milkman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (isolation #11) » Sun May 29, 2005 7:24 pm

Post by milkman »

Stam wrote:I am also confused about both bandwagons here, but it looks like keeping my vote on CoolBot is futile.
I want to hear more explanations from both esme voters and milkman voters before I decide what to do next.
I have said my feelings on the subject.
MOS, I disagree with you about relying on the mod to give us deadlines. There is also this theory of a second group attacking every lunar cycle that we should consider.
I really doubt it, I mean isn't that what werewolfs already do? Is that a common role type in werewolf?
milkman
milkman
Goon
milkman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (isolation #12) » Mon May 30, 2005 11:59 am

Post by milkman »

Phoebus wrote:
esme wrote:What do the o.O's mean and why are they spam?
They mean exactly nothing and that's exactly why they're spam.
Bamboomancer wrote:I don't think that either coolbot or dranko has done anything horrible, so I just can't put my vote on either of them right now
Coolbot has really done anything outrageous other than be a stereotyped mafia vet.
Dranko gave me an odd feeling during my catch up and that's why I'm voting for him.
He's being generally odd and is being voted for. He hasn't defended himself and like the mage said, Day one would be essentially random anyways.
Dranko can't seem to be arsed to do anything about it. :|

Maybe some more voting pressure will help. 6/11 may not be enough.
(151)
To me it seems pheobus is rationalizing his vote for Dranko, whats your take on it Esme?
milkman
milkman
Goon
milkman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (isolation #13) » Wed Jun 01, 2005 4:23 pm

Post by milkman »

I'm really concerned about brushhopper's claim, but if he's just defending esme and she turns out as scum then i say our next lynch should be Brushhopper.
milkman
milkman
Goon
milkman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (isolation #14) » Wed Jun 01, 2005 4:26 pm

Post by milkman »

In fact I think that quick claim is the most scummy thing to happen so far. I'm going to
unvote:esme, vote:Brushhopper
milkman
milkman
Goon
milkman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (isolation #15) » Mon Jun 13, 2005 1:01 pm

Post by milkman »

If mneme was a gypsy (Cop) then why would Dranko20 be a seer (Cop) is this just flavor or did he mess up on his claim? I'm worried about Coron he did post but it was just useless, then he went back to lurker status. draygn_mage is pookys twin right? I don't know about that maybe one of them could be a wolf, or maybe the wolfs had a better target last night.
I don't quite know yet, and I'm being entertained by pookys poetry so I'll leave it alone.
As for now I'm going to
vote:esme
for the reasons that I stated yesterday, and having nothing else to go on at the moment.
milkman
milkman
Goon
milkman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (isolation #16) » Mon Jun 13, 2005 5:31 pm

Post by milkman »

draygn_mage wrote:dude, that sucks. why would pooky go and claim something like that on the first day? does it matter?
oh i thought this was a role claim my bad.
milkman
milkman
Goon
milkman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #409 (isolation #17) » Tue Jun 14, 2005 3:30 pm

Post by milkman »

rolandofthewhite wrote:It would be so much easier if everyone was hermaphrodites. :?
O.o

(sorry for the spam i'm just letting everyone know i'm here and that i'm fine with my esme vote)
milkman
milkman
Goon
milkman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (isolation #18) » Wed Jun 15, 2005 10:02 am

Post by milkman »

Stam wrote:I don't think esme is a werewolf.
I played with her when she was a scum in Newbie 108 and it was nothing like what she is doing here. There she went with the town's flow. Never stood out from the crowd. Here she keeps coming out with new ideas and accusations. I just don't think she would change a winning strategy. If she could hide in a crowd of seven players, it should be much easier to hide in a crowd of 20.
Well, I read through 108 and it seemed like she was just never targeted, in this game we have many more people to aim. Maybe her new ideas and accusations are out of desperation?
milkman
milkman
Goon
milkman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #421 (isolation #19) » Wed Jun 15, 2005 10:43 pm

Post by milkman »

draygn_mage wrote:In what little experience I have, when a mafia is targeted, they seem to immediately go into some long spiel about why player X who is never on to defend themself is scummy.
Like esme? I would like to say that it is very possible that Locus is scum, with 19 people left any one could be scum.
Does esme fit this profile? Yes. Am I happy that we seem ready to lynch a claimed cop?NO!
I'm not happy about it either, that's why I'm going after esme rather than daranko first, i believe that if esme is scum then dranko is too, because of the way she tried to stop his bandwagon earlier in the game.
We need to look at others and try to get some info before we kill off ever power role we have. Beyond esme, is there anyone else people would like some answers from?

I don't know how many power roles we have left, I assume we have at least one more cop out there. I'd really like to here from coron and Nonchalance as they have not posted much or at all today.
The only other mafia profile I have is that mafia who are not being targeted tend to flail about in all directions and generally cause nothing but chaos, and mafia who have managed to pass themselves off as townies target middle-to-good players with questionable voting.
To me something Mafia do often is post in spurts like one day they may post a lot, on other days they lurk around and wait for good opportunities.
They like to accuse, any little quirky thought may come up as to why someone seems "scummy" to them. I think if a townie thought about a post like that long enough they would realize that they are giving the Mafia too much information. Information that no one should know. I think the Mafia could manipulate it too easily.
My current thoughts on Mafia are that esme has a fair to good chance of being mafia, milkman has a fair to good chance of being mafia, and Locus has a fair to low chance of being mafia. That's all I've got for now. Only because I want to hear what he has to say,
VOTE milkman
:lol:
Whoops, that's what I get for not reading your whole post first. I just started committing on the first part of your post. I actually didn't mean to say anything about you, just sharing a profile.
milkman
milkman
Goon
milkman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #465 (isolation #20) » Tue Jun 21, 2005 10:31 pm

Post by milkman »

Save The Dragons wrote:
Stam wrote:warewolf.
WEREwolf. Grr.

Y'all probably want me to vote esme, right?

Meh.

Vote: Esme

Just to prove you all wrong. (Or right, but probably wrong).
I really hope you are wrong, just because of most of my suspicions, if esme is a werewolf I think that it would really point fingers at a few other people.
milkman
milkman
Goon
milkman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #475 (isolation #21) » Sun Jun 26, 2005 3:32 am

Post by milkman »

You know, i just noticed something on the first page. IS was a doctor with wolfsbane. Which means werewolves can't kill him if i understand the roles correctly. Is it possible we have two killing groups on alternating nights?

I don't know what the wolfsbane actually does, could someone with knowledge of this type of game tell me?

Well, I guess that dranko20 is the seer. I wonder how many more defensive roles there can be, I mean we lost a cop, a doc, and the martyr, I hope we have one more doctor.
milkman
milkman
Goon
milkman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (isolation #22) » Mon Jun 27, 2005 3:07 pm

Post by milkman »

My theory on wolfsbane:
Maybe if he had protected a werewolf, it would have died?

My theory on multiple groups:

I really doubt that there are two groups because we have yet to have a multiple murder night.
milkman
milkman
Goon
milkman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (isolation #23) » Tue Jun 28, 2005 4:46 am

Post by milkman »

PeaceBringer wrote:
vote STD
-just following here
wait, why are you voting std? Did I miss something?
milkman
milkman
Goon
milkman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (isolation #24) » Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:49 am

Post by milkman »

Save The Dragons wrote:PB does that.

Vote: Milkman

Personally, I'd like to go after someone adamant on the esme bandwagon. Coolbot was being Coolbot, and he's dead anyway.
Of course I was adamant about the esme bandwagon, I thought she was scum.
milkman
milkman
Goon
milkman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #498 (isolation #25) » Tue Jun 28, 2005 4:17 pm

Post by milkman »

Nonchalance wrote:and why is that? I've read her posts a couple of times now and I don't see anything especially scummy about them. What exactly are you basing your suspicions on, milkman?

It wasn't really her posts, it was more the timing of her "let's get the lurkers" movement, Dranko20 was about to be lynched when she did it. Right after that Dranko20 comes out with a seer claim, and we all back off of him. I attacked esme rather than dranko, because he could have been the seer, and if she were a wolf then he probably was too.

And, Bamboomancer we all see you.
milkman
milkman
Goon
milkman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (isolation #26) » Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:29 am

Post by milkman »

rolandofthewhite wrote:
Pooky wrote:He's been generally unhelpful and trying to seem helpful by contributing pretty much alot of nothing wrapped in really nice gift paper.
This coming from the guy who constantly posts random love poems and offers people tea and hugs. :D
Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black...O.o?
milkman
milkman
Goon
milkman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #510 (isolation #27) » Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:07 pm

Post by milkman »

Well, Roland has been also been spamming like pooky (I know pooky is not spamming, here I'll
fos: myself
), phoebus even gave him a warning like a stern parent.

Or do you mean that you don't get it?in which case :lol:
milkman
milkman
Goon
milkman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #517 (isolation #28) » Thu Jun 30, 2005 7:05 am

Post by milkman »

Save The Dragons wrote:I don't get it's origen; where does it come from and what does that mean?
It actually comes from 'Don Quixote', I'll explain it though see the pot is black, ok. So the pot (being black it's self) si calling the kettle black. So the pot and the kettle are black. In the thread I use the phrase to say that Roland is no better than pooky, because he is also a spumier.

Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black...O.o?

The O.o is me giving an example of why Roland is also black.( a spammer, i know that he is actually 'ofthewhite', spammer=black)
Phoebus wrote:I'm not a stern parent.
I'm the hall monitor.

vote: d_rouge

Unlikely to change unless something momentous happens. Except maybe to Bamboomancer.
haha, yes you are, my apologies.
milkman
milkman
Goon
milkman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #518 (isolation #29) » Thu Jun 30, 2005 7:10 am

Post by milkman »

Wow, I can't spell spumier should be spammer, and si should be is, and take some ,,, comma's for the post above and put them wherever necessary.
milkman
milkman
Goon
milkman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #528 (isolation #30) » Fri Jul 01, 2005 4:45 am

Post by milkman »

lol.

You are actually of the white. Stop accusing people. First, poor D_rouge, then me. :evil:
milkman
milkman
Goon
milkman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #529 (isolation #31) » Fri Jul 01, 2005 4:47 am

Post by milkman »

This goes there^^^^
rolandofthewhite wrote:d_rouge, I don't believe I have ever accused you of anything...
milkman wrote:The O.o is me giving an example of why Roland is also black.
Racist much? :evil:
milkman
milkman
Goon
milkman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #547 (isolation #32) » Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:56 pm

Post by milkman »

Stam wrote: I don't see your logic here.

Also, if anyone can explain the votes on d_rouge that would help.

Meh, I explained it in a much earlier post on day one, I don't really care to go more into it, though.

I second the vote explanation.
milkman
milkman
Goon
milkman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #556 (isolation #33) » Wed Jul 06, 2005 11:47 am

Post by milkman »

Bamboomancer wrote:No, remember, you voted me because I complained that I led the anti-esme forces at first.
std forgot about you. :lol:
milkman
milkman
Goon
milkman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #567 (isolation #34) » Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:12 am

Post by milkman »

well our first wolf, go town. I guess its cool that d_rouge is back, but it slows us down alittle.
milkman
milkman
Goon
milkman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #587 (isolation #35) » Wed Jul 13, 2005 7:52 pm

Post by milkman »

Phoebus wrote:Here.
I tried scanning from a magistrate tell from somone who wasn't too keen on lynching rouge but came up empty. I didn't do too thorough a job though.

Dranko's observations are interesting. He could possibly be naive but there has been no other cop, has there? There was speculation that the Bot was, but he came up as a martyr...

vote: milkman

Are you serious? I'm going to
vote phoebus
here. We have no evidence that dranko is naive except that he thinks that he could be. In a game with 22 people it's not that hard to believe that he's only investigated townies. oh and mneme was a cop.
milkman
milkman
Goon
milkman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #667 (isolation #36) » Fri Jul 22, 2005 8:46 pm

Post by milkman »

unvote, vote Roland
, I did it too.(well now there is a reason, meh)
milkman
milkman
Goon
milkman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #687 (isolation #37) » Wed Jul 27, 2005 1:28 pm

Post by milkman »

it could be that you claimed townie, or that the game is stagnant.

Also i'm wondering who you are investigating tonight, dranko?
milkman
milkman
Goon
milkman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #735 (isolation #38) » Mon Aug 08, 2005 11:07 am

Post by milkman »

well with what happened yesterday, ill
vote: pooky

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”