Newbie 841 - Game over!

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:19 pm

Post by MiteyMouse »

Vote: ronnieroo

I don't want you to feel left out!
The more I see, the less I know
The more I'd like to let it go.
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #44 (isolation #1) » Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:47 am

Post by MiteyMouse »

Tororingu-Chan...How many games have you played? Actually, I'd love it if everyone could answer that one for me please.

Also Tororingu-Chan...what is a short form that you'd like for your name? If I keep having to type the whole thing out, I'll want to lynch you just for that...hehehe! I was thinking Chan if it's ok with you. I also can't tell you how nice it is to have another girl in a game..a bunch of my games are all boys and the testostorone is starting to get contageious...hehehe!
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #45 (isolation #2) » Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:48 am

Post by MiteyMouse »

Vel...I probably won't be around for the weekend.
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #79 (isolation #3) » Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:37 pm

Post by MiteyMouse »

I also noticed that a ton of the random votes have been removed. I plan to keep mine for the time being. Them all coming off so quick gives me pause actually.

The IC here's job is to help you learn the game not lead you through it. Each IC has a different way to IC their games. Some will lead the newbies around by the hand and some will let you play and answer questions as they arise. I have played with Pablo recently and he is not doing too much differently than I've seen him. Basically he has not done anything to raise my flags yet. I'm also a qualified IC and will help out where I can if it's ok with Pablo.
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #82 (isolation #4) » Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:06 pm

Post by MiteyMouse »

Well Ronnieroo, I have no reason to change it yet. You also asked for a vote...I had to give it to you...heheheh!
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #100 (isolation #5) » Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:12 am

Post by MiteyMouse »

DeathNote wrote:@Mitey- Please unvote because you have no bases other then a RV. At this point, we need every Vote to be taken seriously.
Why? Not the unvoting as you explained that but, why do we need every vote to be taken seriously? I am the type that will leave my vote until I find something better to vote for.
DeathNote wrote:Lets get some activity in here guys. I know your there Mouse as I just saw you post in another game.
I'm here...it's my day off and I'm getting caught up on all of my games as we speak!

Let's pick up the talk here guys. Can you all list your top 3 suspects and why...please?
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #118 (isolation #6) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:43 pm

Post by MiteyMouse »

ronnieroo wrote: Mitey, how much expirence do you have?
Quite a bit...far more than my level of play would indicate...hehehe! I have been here for a year and played on another forum for a month or so before that...today is my Scum Day!!! I'm a qualified IC and have modded 2 games off site.

The people that I'm watching thus far....
Death Note
T-Chan
OMGLyncher

I am suspicious of the rest of you at this point but, I'm watching these 3 extra close.
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #120 (isolation #7) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:09 pm

Post by MiteyMouse »

Thanks Ronnie...
unvote
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #125 (isolation #8) » Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:36 am

Post by MiteyMouse »

T-Chan...if you are not prepared to lynch him then why is your vote still on him?
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #136 (isolation #9) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:00 pm

Post by MiteyMouse »

havingfitz wrote:In addition to my suspicions mentioned earlier...I am starting to look at MiteyMouse more for these reasons:

1. I don't understand his suspicions towards DN and TC... (@Miteymouse...can you explain?)
2. Claims to have quite a lot of experience has been very inactive and not provided much value (sorry that sounds worse than I intend it to be).
3. For the minor reason of stating he would not take off his random vote from Roo unless he had something better to vote for....and then took his vote off Roo right after Roo wished him a Happy Scumday. Coincidence...trying to build a favorable relationship with Roo?
1. They are mostly gut at this stage. I will do a better read tomorrow and get some more thoughts down.
2. I have been on my busy week at work.
3. I changed my mind and thought it was sweet of him to wish me a happy Scum Day.

MiteyMouse is a she.
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #143 (isolation #10) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:28 am

Post by MiteyMouse »

ronnieroo wrote:Pst... Mitey... I'm female. :P
Eek...I'm sorry! And your's is under your sig too...I suck!
havingfitz wrote:Sorry Mitey for the ‘he’ references....I will try to be more gender accurate in the future, as apparently you should be too. Like I said...your unvote was a minor nitpick on my part but it was a noticed contradiction.
Touche and no worries. And fair enough with the nitpick. That is the type of thing we are looking for. Questioning someone on things like that almost never hurts!
DeathNote wrote:There is always the option to no lynch if we can't decide what to do for today.
No lynch is almost never a good idea in this type of game. It gives Scum the chance to get one up on us. They will still get their kill (barring a Doctor picking the right protection but, that is a big big maybe) and we get to start Day 1 again without a Townie. Basically a No Lynch gives us no information. There is a time and a place for no lynch but, this is not the type of game for it.

I'm not meaning to buddy and I can see a bit where the impression is coming from. That being said, I am a nice player and will shoot compliments to players...I also give out hugs and worry about the feelings of the other players. That is just me, I like to keep the games clean and friendly. I get accused of buddying almost every game that I play...and yes, I do try to build favourable relationships with the players in the game. I play quite a few games here and don't want a bad relationship from a game to hurt the potential to play with someone at a later time.

I do have to agree with you Pablo on the timing of Havingfitz's vote. HF...why did you feel the need to vote for a player that is missing and will probably be replaced at this time?
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #144 (isolation #11) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:33 am

Post by MiteyMouse »

ronnieroo wrote:Pst... Mitey... I'm female. :P
Eek...I'm sorry! And your's is under your sig too...I suck!
havingfitz wrote:Sorry Mitey for the ‘he’ references....I will try to be more gender accurate in the future, as apparently you should be too. Like I said...your unvote was a minor nitpick on my part but it was a noticed contradiction.
Touche and no worries. And fair enough with the nitpick. That is the type of thing we are looking for. Questioning someone on things like that almost never hurts!
DeathNote wrote:There is always the option to no lynch if we can't decide what to do for today.
No lynch is almost never a good idea in this type of game. It gives Scum the chance to get one up on us. They will still get their kill (barring a Doctor picking the right protection but, that is a big big maybe) and we get to start Day 1 again without a Townie. Basically a No Lynch gives us no information. There is a time and a place for no lynch but, this is not the type of game for it.

I'm not meaning to buddy and I can see a bit where the impression is coming from. That being said, I am a nice player and will shoot compliments to players...I also give out hugs and worry about the feelings of the other players. That is just me, I like to keep the games clean and friendly. I get accused of buddying almost every game that I play...and yes, I do try to build favourable relationships with the players in the game. I play quite a few games here and don't want a bad relationship from a game to hurt the potential to play with someone at a later time.

I do have to agree with you Pablo on the timing of Havingfitz's vote. HF...why did you feel the need to vote for a player that is missing and will probably be replaced at this time?
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #146 (isolation #12) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:25 am

Post by MiteyMouse »

Mostly because it was a random vote. I never really suspected Roo as being the most Scummy in here but, the vote was making her nervous. Nervous is ok as, it keeps players talking...especially newer players.
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #155 (isolation #13) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:16 am

Post by MiteyMouse »

Oh Yay! Albert and Ray! Hi guys and welcome to the game!!
Tororingu-chan wrote:Hmmm~~ I find it odd that havingfitz seems to think that OMGLyncher is guaranteed scum and would rather lynch him now rather than wait for a replacement~ >_<;

Yet at this point in time I would still prefer an OMGLyncher lynch.... havingfitz rushing into things only shows that havingfitz is impatient, not that he is scum... ^_^
See what I find funny about HF thinking that Ray/OMG is guaranteed Scum is that it smels of PIS (perfect infrmation syndrome). What I find funnier is that you point this out and then defend him T-Chan.

vote HavingFitz
FOS T-Chan
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #162 (isolation #14) » Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:58 am

Post by MiteyMouse »

So T-Chan, do you see how it could look like you are defending H-Fitz?
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #205 (isolation #15) » Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:59 am

Post by MiteyMouse »

Wow there is an awful lot of defending of others going on in here guys.

T-Chan, you defend H-Fitz and them me...why?
D-Note...you defend O-Lyncher...why?

H-Fitz...I am suspicious of you right now. However, I'm more focused on T-Chan.
RayFrost wrote: so go do your rampaging while I do my thang. >.>
I had to quote that as, it is hiliarious!

My take on the newbie card. In my first game, I was encouraged to ask questions and stuff but, told that I only had Day 1 to use the newb card. I don't think that it should be used even that long on MS as, the Days are so long.
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #207 (isolation #16) » Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:37 am

Post by MiteyMouse »

Ok...why did you feel the need to defend Ray?
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #209 (isolation #17) » Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:46 am

Post by MiteyMouse »

So...you were defending someone who you did and still believe to be Scum? Why?
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #229 (isolation #18) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:53 am

Post by MiteyMouse »

Have fun and play nice guys! See you at the after party!

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”