Mini 852- Crayola Catastrophe Game Over (Post 1158)

Manzcar
Manzcar
Goon
Manzcar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:48 pm

Post by Manzcar »

vote chamber
for putting greendude at L-2 in the first 10 posts
Manzcar
Manzcar
Goon
Manzcar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14 (isolation #1) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:16 pm

Post by Manzcar »

too many noobie games for me iguess but hey still creating a mini bandwagon i guess i need to go to my five year old and have hiim teach me to count
Manzcar
Manzcar
Goon
Manzcar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #28 (isolation #2) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:51 am

Post by Manzcar »

Pomegranate wrote:
Random
Vote: Budja
. I've never played with him before.

in re-reading the thread I found this very interesting.

Why did you make it a point to say you haven't played with Budja before? I haven't played with you either and you didn't even FoS me.
Manzcar
Manzcar
Goon
Manzcar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #43 (isolation #3) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:47 am

Post by Manzcar »

You did Pom say never.

Kirbyoshi, why are you misrep'n? Pomegranate said she votes for someone she hasn't played with before.
Manzcar
Manzcar
Goon
Manzcar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (isolation #4) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:49 am

Post by Manzcar »

UNVOTE
I need to go back over things. Something doesn't feel right.
Manzcar
Manzcar
Goon
Manzcar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (isolation #5) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:03 am

Post by Manzcar »

GreenDude
ISO Post 4
I think Chamber was misunderstood and sociopath sounds like he is trying to explain what chamber is saying and get an easy townie kill because he says it doesn't matter whether chamber is townie or not.

Sociopath is even saying to screw chamber. In my opinion screwing would mean lynching without adequete reason.

I don't think that a theme game will have just vanilla townies and mafia. There will be interesting roles and chamber might have something important.

And just because chamber is requesting a replacement doesn't mean he's scum, he might be an important townie who if lynched could ruin the town.

Defending Chamber and rolefishing/suggesting power role

Why did you feel it necessary to defend Chamber? Do you think that not explaining your votes or feelings is scummy or not?
Why are you trying to suggest or theorizing that Chamber has a power role??
Kirbyoshi wrote:
Unvote chamber
. Not sure who to vote for now...can I get a summary of the case on Budja please?

Kirby any particular reason you want others to do the heavy lifting for you?
Manzcar
Manzcar
Goon
Manzcar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (isolation #6) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:22 am

Post by Manzcar »

Kirbyoshi wrote:
Manzcar wrote:
Kirby any particular reason you want others to do the heavy lifting for you?
That's not what I wanted at all, and saying I did is a strawman, and therefore an invalid argument. I wanted someone who was voting Budja to remind me why they were, since I didn't see anything he did that was scummy, and still don't, so I'm going to sit on "Not Voting" for awhile, until someone does something to make my scummy-sense tingle.
I wasn’t making an argument I was asking a question. Like how is asking a question strawmanning? Or Why so defensive? The way it was written seems to say that you are not sure who to vote for now so you want to know what is the case on Budja? Wait… that is what it said. and to clarify I am dark blue not indigo.

Kirbyoshi wrote:
Unvote chamber. Not sure who to vote for now...can I get a summary of the case on Budja please?
Manzcar
Manzcar
Goon
Manzcar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (isolation #7) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:36 am

Post by Manzcar »

ZazieR wrote:
Post 137 – Scummy. Will elaborate later.
Please elaborate now. You took the time to make the post take the time to validate your claim. I would like to know how it is scummy. I don't see anything scummy there. Statements without reason do nothing for the town.

Kirby I don't find you scummy it just seemed lazy to me for you to want others to tell you who to vote for. Which is how I took your statement.
Manzcar
Manzcar
Goon
Manzcar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (isolation #8) » Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:14 am

Post by Manzcar »

ZazieR wrote:
Manzcar wrote:
ZazieR wrote:
Post 137 – Scummy. Will elaborate later.
Please elaborate now. You took the time to make the post take the time to validate your claim. I would like to know how it is scummy. I don't see anything scummy there. Statements without reason do nothing for the town.

Kirby I don't find you scummy it just seemed lazy to me for you to want others to tell you who to vote for. Which is how I took your statement.
The way you formulated your question from the earlier post and not responding to what Kirby's response was.
Can you please elaborate.
How did I formulate the question in a scummy way?
Also are you saying that I am scummy because I didn’t respond to Kirby’s response? .
Manzcar
Manzcar
Goon
Manzcar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (isolation #9) » Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:56 am

Post by Manzcar »

semioldguy wrote:
@people not voting
Why aren't you voting? Who would you vote if you had to place a vote right now?
because in my mind I do not have a definite lead as to where I should place my vote.

Manzcar
Manzcar
Goon
Manzcar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (isolation #10) » Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:40 pm

Post by Manzcar »

SocioPath wrote:
Manzcar wrote:
semioldguy wrote:
@people not voting
Why aren't you voting? Who would you vote if you had to place a vote right now?
because in my mind I do not have a definite lead as to where I should place my vote.

Not liking this.

There are no "definates" as of now, and you certainly can't say you don't have ideas about anyone so far.

Perhaps scum that is a little too worried to place a vote on someone they know isn't scum.

Withholding votes is withholding information.

Not liking this.

WIFOM. To say because I don't feel like I have a good enough idea or a definite idea in my own mind who I find scummy means I am scum trying to hide is scummy. Why are you trying to force an accusation and place suspicion because I answered a question? Do you think it is more protown to just vote for anyone or to vote when you feel comfortable about the vote? You are inferring that I am withholding information because I am not voting but I fully answered the question withholding nothing that I am thinking. So how did I withhold information?
Manzcar
Manzcar
Goon
Manzcar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (isolation #11) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:14 am

Post by Manzcar »

MOD - Due to real life personal issues that have arisen I am unable to play for a while therefor I need to be replaced. Sorry for any problems that this causes.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”