Newbie 848 - The Bunny Mafia Family - over finally!

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Tehstefan
Tehstefan
Townie
Tehstefan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:44 pm

Post by Tehstefan »

Vote Sposh
Puns are great, how dare you demean them!
Tehstefan
Tehstefan
Townie
Tehstefan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #28 (isolation #1) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:41 pm

Post by Tehstefan »

I do believe the vote was to pressure some of the people that haven't been voting, or saying anything.
Tehstefan
Tehstefan
Townie
Tehstefan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #33 (isolation #2) » Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:31 am

Post by Tehstefan »

Not posting much in the random voting phase is not a big deal, considering we have a lack of information. Still, does anyone perhaps have any reads on anyone? Any inkling at all is something that should be said, information is good for the town after all.
Tehstefan
Tehstefan
Townie
Tehstefan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #47 (isolation #3) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:34 am

Post by Tehstefan »

Sure it is possible to make a case this early in the game, its what the town has to do. You make a case, then the other person either refutes it, or falls victim. Its all you really can do in this phase of the game.
Tehstefan
Tehstefan
Townie
Tehstefan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #57 (isolation #4) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:30 pm

Post by Tehstefan »

Yet nachomamma, I believe that asking questions is one of the few things you can do as a townie to expose scum, as they allow you to get someone's stance on something, then watch to see if they change it quickly or without reason. Sure, it is possible for scum to ask really good questions and handicap the town, but its just as likely the town to do the same. I consider myself beter to ask questions, as if people ask suspicious questions, that aren't very good to answer, perhaps we can realize they may be hiding something.

In any case, Nachomamma, do you have any reads to share?

So far, I haven't seen many signifigant tells, but I'm leaning slightly towards town for both Nachomamma, and Sable. Scum wouldn't want to get in an argument so soon, it draws too much attention, at least in my view. Feel free to enlighten me to anything I may miss.
Tehstefan
Tehstefan
Townie
Tehstefan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #104 (isolation #5) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:44 pm

Post by Tehstefan »

Jase, I have to say, I don't like your defense. Its not so much what your saying, but how hyper defensive you are. You shouldn't be so worried and defensive. Still, that's a small scum tell at this point.

broncofaninmd, however, is giving off far more scummy vibes to me. He seems to be drilling in on one player, and completely ignoring everything else. He seems to me to be trying to start a bandwagon, and I simply don't like how he's going about it. The bit about ignoring the post concerns me too.

Unvote, Vote:broncofaninmd

What do you think of Jase's defense, and what other reasons do you have for thinking him scum? You seem awfully quick to jump on him for little reason.
Tehstefan
Tehstefan
Townie
Tehstefan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #112 (isolation #6) » Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:22 pm

Post by Tehstefan »

Unvote: Bronco

You answered my questions, and gave a decent, if not spectacular, reason for what you were doing. I'm going to be watching you, but for now, your just a FOS.

Sposh, what is with that? Your bringing nothing new to the table, surely you could try and find something new?
Vote: Sposh

I don't like how quickly you were to try to bandwagon, just like Nachomamma said. Also, you jump in randomly, and vote, without reason. Seems to me your lurking, which is a definate scumtell.

Nachomamma, from what I've seen, your pretty good about scumhunting, so what reads have you gotten on people?
Tehstefan
Tehstefan
Townie
Tehstefan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #120 (isolation #7) » Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:11 pm

Post by Tehstefan »

First of all, Sposh, exclamation points don't stack. No need to put more than one on. Secondly, I'm not voting you for regurgitating reasons. I'm voting you because your lurking, trying to find easy targets, and jumping on a bandwagon, instead of actually trying to scum hunt.
Tehstefan
Tehstefan
Townie
Tehstefan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #139 (isolation #8) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:05 pm

Post by Tehstefan »

Right now, I'm voting for Sposh because of an overall lack of posting anything convincing. He jumps on bandwagon's, then defends himself without trying to scumhunt. Its not so much the bandwagoning as the lack of any form of scumhunting that gets to me, as thats rather scummy behavior, active lurking.

bronco of course is still scummy in my books, but I'm not exactly sure I want to lynch him for now. Sposh seems a better target, and giving off more tells. I'll keep my eye on him, he's still a target in my book.
Tehstefan
Tehstefan
Townie
Tehstefan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #156 (isolation #9) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:05 am

Post by Tehstefan »

Bronco to me isn't quite as scummy as the rest of them. While he did make a few bad choices about who to vote for, I take it more as tunnel-vision rather than flat out scum-hood.

Sposh however, panicked. He got very accusatory, and tried to turn it around on whoever votes for him. He didn't try to refute the claim, so much as yelling "I did something bad, but so did you!" It doesn't change the fact you did it, and since you have no defense of it, it looks all the scummier. At least in my mind.
Tehstefan
Tehstefan
Townie
Tehstefan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #183 (isolation #10) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:38 pm

Post by Tehstefan »

Sposh wrote:Oh! Okay... Um, I don't really understand the point of the question, but I'll answer it the best I can!

I think bronco is scummy, and Jase was the one he was pseudo-questioning. While that does not make Jase town, it alleviates my day one concerns.

As for you, your vote on me was understandable... but then Teh voted me and threw out "piggyback" reasoning (I like that word!). He also said I voted randomly and without reason.

Bottom line, it seems like you and Jase are actually trying to scumhunt, while bronco was more poking around with a stick but not really hunting.

But for right now, I'd much rather lynch teh than anyone else.
The italicised part is the part I have beef with.

You say Bronco scummy, yet in the same breath say you'd rather lynch me, without giving any real reason's as to why. So I voted you for piggy backing, and that you seemed to put little thought into your votes, just trying to start a bandwagon. As well, I voted you because you seemed to panic, and throw the blame everywhere.

Still, if you think someone's scummy, you go for that person, you don't go "Well, he's scummy, but lets chase after him for a bit instead!" You go after the scummy guy, and don't let up.
Tehstefan
Tehstefan
Townie
Tehstefan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #202 (isolation #11) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:04 pm

Post by Tehstefan »

@michel, I unvoted him because to me, he explained why he found Jase scummy, and while it was a bit awkward at first, it made sense enough. He was uneasy about his reactions, and what he was saying, and felt he was deceiving the town. Even if I disagree with his reasoning, it seemed to me a perfectly good reason to vote him, I would do the same if I considered him trying to play with the town, and manipulate the vote. Hence, my unvote.
Tehstefan
Tehstefan
Townie
Tehstefan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #209 (isolation #12) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:52 am

Post by Tehstefan »

I must apologize for this, but I shall be replacing out of this. Band is kicking into high gear, and I can't devote the time necessary to really play a good game. So, I have to drop out.

Replaced by Bwian. - Incog-Mod

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”