Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15 (isolation #0) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:18 pm

Post by Far_Cry »

/confirm
Shrinehme wrote:/confirm

EtherealCookie, Far_Cry, Looker, nook, Sanjay are new to me. I'm familiar with everyone else; neat!
Well, meet your worst enemy :twisted:
View my new PC gaming blog at: http://poorpcgamer.blogspot.com
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (isolation #1) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:58 pm

Post by Far_Cry »

Sanjay wrote:Oh, that's a relief.

I'd hate to have to read the first letter of every one of your paragraphs specially to make sure you weren't breadcrumbing a future fake claim.
ahhh, what?
brothernature wrote:
EtherealCookie wrote:
Far_Cry wrote:/confirm
Shrinehme wrote:/confirm

EtherealCookie, Far_Cry, Looker, nook, Sanjay are new to me. I'm familiar with everyone else; neat!
Well, meet your worst enemy :twisted:
Well, meet your worst enemy's worst enemy!
Well, meet your best friend's mother's uncle's sister's former roommate's father!
Whoa. I think I'm going to plot a family tree for that.
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (isolation #2) » Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:30 pm

Post by Far_Cry »

vote Idiotking Idiots hurt town.

By the way, can you claim? I mean, you're at L-6 now. You need to be careful and provide a defense.
Shrinehme wrote:
BigBear wrote:
Shrinehme wrote:@DeathRowKitty: Perhaps Sanjay found them so quickly because he knew them from the very beginning, in which case... he is indeed the fourth scum!

Plot twist! :o

Unvote

Vote: Looker

Most likely to have scum power role, yes.
If you stated that.... Why are you voting Looker, and not Sanjay?
Looker is likely Godfather; Sanjay merely a Goon.
Silly questions are silly...

@F
a
y_Cry: Why are you my worst nightmare? :(
@IKing: Do you think BigBear was being too serious in Post 46?
Well, I am your worst nightmare becuase I am your worst nightmare's worst nightmare's best friend's mother's uncle's sister's former roommate's father!
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (isolation #3) » Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:30 pm

Post by Far_Cry »

that is
vote idiotking
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (isolation #4) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:35 am

Post by Far_Cry »

Peabody wrote:BigBear's self-vote bugs me.

Far_cry is making me nervous.
Oh, why is that?
Sanjay wrote:
nook, Looker
: It really makes no difference to me since I know you are both scum and we'll get the other one tomorrow, but do you guys have a preference which one of you the town lynches first?

Ok, all-seeing god Sanjay. OK.
Sanjay wrote:Talk is cheap. Drop a vote.
Exactly. Talk
is
cheap.
nook wrote:
Sanjay wrote:
nook, Looker
: It really makes no difference to me since I know you are both scum and we'll get the other one tomorrow, but do you guys have a preference which one of you the town lynches first?
You. I am hereby counterclaiming your breadcrumb. I get to shoot the lasers out of my rear end, not you.
Oh god. You have got to be kidding me.
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (isolation #5) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:35 am

Post by Far_Cry »

And, can people like Sanjay. nook, and bear (among others) stop saying stupid things and actually try to do something?
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (isolation #6) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:36 am

Post by Far_Cry »

nook wrote:
Far_Cry wrote:
nook wrote:
Sanjay wrote:
nook, Looker
You. I am hereby counterclaiming your breadcrumb. I get to shoot the lasers out of my rear end, not you.
Oh god. You have got to be kidding me.
No shit sherlock.

I wasn't aware that this game was fully out of the birth canal that we call the random voting stage, but I'll help you push it out since you sound like you're in pain.
Looker wrote:What are you talking about, Shrinescumgodfatherhme?
Only the scum would know their godfather. You're scum?
Vote stays.
I'm laughing so hard my sides hurt. No, just kidding.

Oh, by the way, you are a total idiot nook. And I never new you were gay.
BigBear wrote:
nook wrote:
Looker wrote:What are you talking about, Shrinescumgodfatherhme?
Only the scum would know their godfather. You're scum?
Vote stays.
you're retarded. Only scum would know
if
there was a godfather.

Unvote:
Vote: No Lynch
I'm not sympathetifc to your cause. Why the early no lynch? Want an easy night of killing?
unvote vote BigBear
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (isolation #7) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:43 pm

Post by Far_Cry »

Whoa, whoa. What's with all the votes on me all of a sudden?
Sanjay wrote:Far_Cry, was it really necessary to call nook an idiot? Can't we save the personal attacks for post-game?

Also, why are you so eager to get out of the random voting stage?
I'm srry, but sometimes, I go too far and insult people. Its just the way I am.
DeathRowKitty wrote:I'm not liking FC right now.
FC wrote:And, can people like Sanjay. nook, and bear (among others) stop saying stupid things and actually try to do something?
This came in his 6th post, immediately following (51 seconds after) his first serious post, while we were still essentially in the RVS (arguably we're still in the RVS).

Now, just what was his first serious post about? It was basically a post about other people not being serious enough and/or saying stupid things. If he's really so adamant about people getting things done instead of messing around, there were things to comment about (BB's odd voting, my potential SK tell).

Then came FC's most recent post that concluded with the following:
FC wrote:I'm not sympathetifc to your cause. Why the early no lynch? Want an easy night of killing? unvote vote BigBear
This really looks to me like making a big deal out of nothing, even for the RVS. I could be wrong, but I'm fairly certain BB is either trying to be lynchbait to get us out of the RVS or is just playing around (hopefully I didn't just give him an excuse...). BB's actions thus far would be terrible scum play and I have a hard time believing that it is scum play. Considering that FC hadn't commented on BB's play (besides saying BB needed to stop saying stupid things), a vote out of the blue based on a no lynch vote seems like FC reaching to get a bandwagon started on BB, especially when there was legitimate evidence to bring up against BB.

Unvote, vote: Far_Cry
Actually, my reasons for voting BigBear were more legitimate than yours for voting me. Yep, you're so sure on page 4 that I'm scum bandwagoning people.
Shrinehme wrote:
Far_Cry wrote:Oh, by the way, you are a total idiot nook. And I never new you were gay.
Are you trying to distance from nook by insulting him?! O:

Because that would be very sneaky: making each other look as though on opposite ends without
really
attacking each other.

Unless you're just insulting him because you think it's to be taken as a joke, or something?

Unvote!

Vote: Far_Cry
And you don't say anything about this, Death? That you have started a bandwagon on me, and turn around and say that bandwagons are bad? Completely contradictory.
nook wrote:
Far_Cry wrote: I'm laughing so hard my sides hurt. No, just kidding.

Oh, by the way, you are a total idiot nook. And I never new you were gay.
I'll take that as a compliment. I'm so gay that i put a picture of megan's fox ass as my avatar . :P either that you might be trying to be sarcastic with me, but then again you dont need to be this crude i being sarcastic. If you were sarcastic of course
brothernature wrote:Shun the non-believer....Shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun.....At the moment,
Unvote
. Don't want any wagons this early, and with three votes, might just be heading that way.
Don't want any wagons this early? I mean granted that the "wagon" on Shrinehme was completely random, but still wagons at this early stage can help lead us somewhere in this game, and drop cues for us to use in the later days. Voting patterns, distancing or buddying up, all that.

In fact, I want a wagon right now. Helps to get us out of the RVS. Of course, talk is cheap.

unvote, vote: Far_Cry

You seemed so rushed to get out of the RVS and get to some lynching, but you contribute nothing but insults and one or two lines of replies to quotes.

Granted, this is more of a vote for pissing me off than a vote for scummy behaviour, but elements of scummy behaviour do feature in it. Right now I'm not getting any clear scum vibes from the rest, BigBear is behaving too randomly to get a lock on him, and as for DRK's supposed SKtell it is not strong and I guess we'll find out if there is a SK eventually.

Since there is nowhere better to place my vote at the moment, you'll get it. This will be interesting.
And do you have anything to say about this Death?
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (isolation #8) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:45 pm

Post by Far_Cry »

ConfidAnon wrote:
Looker wrote:Okay, just throwing it out there, shoot it down if you want.

You get the most votes, the closest to a lynch, and then BigBear votes no lynch.
Far_Cry votes BigBear for wanting a no lynch.
You vote Far_Cry.

Shoot it down.
To be honest . . . . that's not that bad of a theory.

One thing holding me back: I've seen BigBear play as scum. He's competent, and voting No Lynch is horrible scum play.
BigBear might me doing this on purpose. It's a possible idea that he is scum that does some things that are SO terrible that people think he's not scum. A possible reverse psychology strategy.
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (isolation #9) » Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:04 am

Post by Far_Cry »

EtherealCookie wrote:
Vote: EtherealCookie

Don't leave me out of the fun!
Shrinhme asked you a question which you failed to answer. Please do so.
BigBear wrote:
EtherealCookie wrote:
Vote: EtherealCookie

Don't leave me out of the fun!
Copy Cat.
You also failed to ask mine/shrinehme's question. Please do so.
Peabody wrote:Far_Cry's play has been quite strange to me. During the RVS, I have been sitting back and just noting little behavior, and I didn't like things that I saw from Far_Cry thus far.

Far_Cry's post 59 and post 60 makes me a bit uneasy. I think it is a bit strange to failvote and then revote during the RVS. It's a vote that doesn't matter anyway..

His vote on BigBear really does seem as Shrinehme says. It looks as if BB were baiting someone and FC took the bait. BB is being an easy target right now, but that does not mean he is above questioning.

Gambit, BigBear?
Well, the thing is that I'm a picky person which means that I really want my votes bolded, tags fixed etc. I fail to see why this make me scummy (or strange, for that.)
Shrinehme wrote:
Looker wrote:So you don't feel as if this is a bus for future reference? (Distancing?)
So... you think Far_Cry is bussing BigBear? I don't really see it... what makes you think that?

@EtherealCookie
: What do you think of BigBear's recent posts?
Me bussing BigBear? How could anyone know that BigBear and I are scum by page 5? Psychic?

And by the way, how am I bussing him just by putting a vote on him?
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (isolation #10) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:20 pm

Post by Far_Cry »

Mod
: Srry, I've gotten busy lately. I need to be replaced.

Srry guys, I'm just busy with school. Hopefully I will be able to play more when I have a break. Good luck guys :D

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”