Townie
nook
Townie
Townie

Post Post #71 (isolation #2) » Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:03 pm

Post by nook »

Sanjay wrote:
nook, Looker
: It really makes no difference to me since I know you are both scum and we'll get the other one tomorrow, but do you guys have a preference which one of you the town lynches first?
You. I am hereby counterclaiming your breadcrumb. I get to shoot the lasers out of my rear end, not you.
nook
nook
Townie
nook
Townie
Townie

Post Post #80 (isolation #3) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:29 am

Post by nook »

Far_Cry wrote:
nook wrote:
Sanjay wrote:
nook, Looker
: It really makes no difference to me since I know you are both scum and we'll get the other one tomorrow, but do you guys have a preference which one of you the town lynches first?
You. I am hereby counterclaiming your breadcrumb. I get to shoot the lasers out of my rear end, not you.
Oh god. You have got to be kidding me.
No shit sherlock.

I wasn't aware that this game was fully out of the birth canal that we call the random voting stage, but I'll help you push it out since you sound like you're in pain.
Looker wrote:What are you talking about, Shrinescumgodfatherhme?
Only the scum would know their godfather. You're scum?
Vote stays.
nook
nook
Townie
nook
Townie
Townie

Post Post #82 (isolation #4) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:52 am

Post by nook »

Good idea.

Mmmm.
nook
nook
Townie
nook
Townie
Townie

Post Post #99 (isolation #5) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:50 pm

Post by nook »

Far_Cry wrote: I'm laughing so hard my sides hurt. No, just kidding.

Oh, by the way, you are a total idiot nook. And I never new you were gay.
I'll take that as a compliment. I'm so gay that i put a picture of megan's fox ass as my avatar . :P either that you might be trying to be sarcastic with me, but then again you dont need to be this crude i being sarcastic. If you were sarcastic of course
brothernature wrote:Shun the non-believer....Shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun.....At the moment,
Unvote
. Don't want any wagons this early, and with three votes, might just be heading that way.
Don't want any wagons this early? I mean granted that the "wagon" on Shrinehme was completely random, but still wagons at this early stage can help lead us somewhere in this game, and drop cues for us to use in the later days. Voting patterns, distancing or buddying up, all that.

In fact, I want a wagon right now. Helps to get us out of the RVS. Of course, talk is cheap.

unvote, vote: Far_Cry

You seemed so rushed to get out of the RVS and get to some lynching, but you contribute nothing but insults and one or two lines of replies to quotes.

Granted, this is more of a vote for pissing me off than a vote for scummy behaviour, but elements of scummy behaviour do feature in it. Right now I'm not getting any clear scum vibes from the rest, BigBear is behaving too randomly to get a lock on him, and as for DRK's supposed SKtell it is not strong and I guess we'll find out if there is a SK eventually.

Since there is nowhere better to place my vote at the moment, you'll get it. This will be interesting.
nook
nook
Townie
nook
Townie
Townie

Post Post #159 (isolation #6) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:44 pm

Post by nook »

unvote, vote EtherealCookie

We are way out of the RVS and you said that the game "needed to take a more serious turn" in post 128, yet you behaving erratically like you don't really care about the game at all.

I'm not a fan of WIFOM arguments and all that, which is why I'm not commenting on things like BigBear's play right now until I can get a proper sense of him. But you on the other hand, would make a good lynch today, simply for the fact that you don't seem to be helping the town much at all.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but thats the impression I get.
nook
nook
Townie
nook
Townie
Townie

Post Post #193 (isolation #7) » Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:24 am

Post by nook »

This is frustrating.

Right now the of the two best leads that we have on so far, one is being extremely random and annoying while the other is getting replaced. Both would have been good lynches for the town today IMO, but Far_Cry is getting replaced and to be fair we should give his replacement some time to settle in.

And of course theres EC, who doesn't seem to be playing to win at all, in that case he should be replaced with someone who is actually willing to play, either that or I have a wild speculation that he's a Jester out to get lynched as quickly as possible. Simply because of the assumption that everyone plays to win, and the only way he'll be able to win playing like this is if has the role of the jester. This could just be idle speculation, of course.

And, lurkers like BN don't help much. Stop lurking and get something in before we start shifting our attention on you.

I'mma gonna do a reread soon to try to find some more clues while Far_Cry is being replaced.
nook
nook
Townie
nook
Townie
Townie

Post Post #195 (isolation #8) » Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:36 am

Post by nook »

Yes, I said it could be just idle speculation. Still I'm working on my stated assumption that everyone plays to win, so if he's not a jester he would be a good lynch anyway if we don't get any better cases. Even if he pro-town in character, he is not being pro-town in behaviour.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”