nook
nook
Townie
nook
Townie
Townie

Post Post #69 (isolation #0) » Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:12 pm

Post by nook »

Snow White wrote:@ Saber. How are competing bandwagons useful for town? We should examine everyone as equally as possible instead of concentrating on two random individuals to avoid what could be an inevitable mislynch.

Unvote, Vote Saberwolf
This is assuming we have perfect information. Even though our town is quite perfect, we are not yet at the stage where we can do that yet. Right now our bandwagons are helping us go somewhere.

vote sanjay
. We meet again.

And on a side note, interesting possible roles.
nook
nook
Townie
nook
Townie
Townie

Post Post #114 (isolation #1) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:59 pm

Post by nook »

Wickedestjr wrote:nook - What do you think of the things that have happened so far in the game?
Largely random votes coupled with a few accusations here and there. I'm not getting much reads yet.
Snow White wrote:Where exactly do you see these two bandwagons going exactly? All votes contribute to a lynch.
At the point of RVS, no, not really. I see them fueling discussion and dieing out, unless one of them starts dropping scumtells. But it generates good discussion and will leave clues for us to go over later.

At this point in time Santos and SolemnJ have yet to check in. Hmm.
nook
nook
Townie
nook
Townie
Townie

Post Post #143 (isolation #2) » Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:33 am

Post by nook »

unvote, vote SolemnJ

Hello. I believe your post was completely useless. Yes we know you are here and reading, so why don't you get involved? Do I need to guide you along with questions or are you capable of forming thoughts on the game by yourself?

As for the rest, give me some time to do a re-read, my brain kinda lost track of the arguments to and fro thus far. Or a summary of the perspectives of each otherwould be nice

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”