Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #39 (isolation #0) » Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:30 am

Post by saberwolf »

dramonic wrote:Hoy!

Vote: SW
although I'm sure this meant snow white, please note people that there are TWO SWs in this game...me being the other one.
Show
saberwolf XIX (2:53:59 AM): what do you know about bigger and better? >.>
drench394 (2:54:04 AM): um
drench394 (2:54:13 AM): i've been going through puberty for the better part of a year now

The Last Post Bandit strikes again!
saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (isolation #1) » Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:32 am

Post by saberwolf »

vote:mufasa
Show
drench394 (2:54:13 AM): i've been going through puberty for the better part of a year now

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #44 (isolation #2) » Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:51 am

Post by saberwolf »

Mufasa wrote:you vote me in every game saberwolf
mufasa this is our second game together. Our first game we lynched you for suspicious hammering, and even then I was your only supporter as I was sure you were town, but you not contributing didn't allow us the luxury of keeping you around.
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #45 (isolation #3) » Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:52 am

Post by saberwolf »

dramonic wrote:But when I use Snow I think of SNow_Bunny...

Also, what gender is that person in your avi? I'm not even sure.
QFT
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (isolation #4) » Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:48 am

Post by saberwolf »

Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (isolation #5) » Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:26 am

Post by saberwolf »

I have decided to:

unvote; vote: Snow White

because competing BWs are useful for town, IMO.
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (isolation #6) » Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:36 am

Post by saberwolf »

Snow White wrote:@ Saber. How are competing bandwagons useful for town? We should examine everyone as equally as possible instead of concentrating on two random individuals to avoid what could be an inevitable mislynch.

Unvote, Vote Saberwolf
OMGUS voting only keeps my vote on you.
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (isolation #7) » Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:07 pm

Post by saberwolf »

my vote was to see if any reactions occured. Also, if you happen to be scum and I start to tilt the BW your way, then it would be interesting to note what happens if the opposing BW is a scum or town one, and what scum do to prevent their member from being lynched. If I feel you are town or don't think the BW is worth pursuing, I can always take my vote off later.
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (isolation #8) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:02 am

Post by saberwolf »

@wickedestjr: the question you asked mufasa is stupid if you've actually been reading the posts. I already explained this. This is the second time I've ever seen Mufasa. Our first game he hammered on day 2 with no explanation other than "it was inevitable". The move was so scummy that everyone immediately jumped on his BW day 3. I was the only one to fight for his right to stay, but when Mufasa chose not to co-operate, I quickly gave up and was the hammer vote. So in total I have voted two times for Mufasa ever, which technically still is every game we've played together, but it's been taken out of context to make it sound AtE.

FoS: Mufasa
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (isolation #9) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:45 am

Post by saberwolf »

Sanjay wrote:Could you elaborate on that FoS, saberwolf?
I'm starting to wonder if what I think in my head ever comes across in what I type... >.<

I think Mufasa is trying to appeal to emotion. "You vote for me in every game" is much more effective than saying "This is the second time you have voted for me and the second game we have played in". The second one would be dismissive, but by saying it the way he did, he's trying to discredit my vote by saying, "don't mind him, he votes me every game anyways, so it means nothing". I feel only scum would need to appeal to this kind of tactic, the only problem I have is there's no need for scum to freak out this early with only one vote on them, and mufasa doesn't even attempt to play townish based on my meta read, so that's why FoS for now.
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (isolation #10) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:31 am

Post by saberwolf »

Wickedestjr wrote:Are you going to respond to my accusation?
Are you talking about the post where you say respond to my vote? Why should I have to respond to it? I only have two votes on me, and neither one of them has a real credible reason for being there, therefore, I do not feel concerned over them or feel the need to defend myself.
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (isolation #11) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:26 pm

Post by saberwolf »

Suave: what for you determines when a game is out of the RVS? Is RVS important to you? Does anybody stand out to you at this point, for game related reasons?
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (isolation #12) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:46 pm

Post by saberwolf »

Wicked I have already explained this in my previous posts. Creating competitive bandwagons is good for town, as it lets them get reads off of other players, as scum scramble to get on or off certain bandwagons, and as player defend or accuse the ones in question.
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (isolation #13) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:29 pm

Post by saberwolf »

Discussion Topic:

For those currently voting for BC or SW, are you satisfied with where your vote is? why or why not?

Who do you think is more deserving of your vote between the two?
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (isolation #14) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:59 pm

Post by saberwolf »

And then, the piece de resistance:
Snow White wrote:Yay, someone rational!

Please answer why you find concentrating on two people who are probably most likely to be town better than spreading the wings and examining everyone equally?

(no one get cute, ive yet to see a RVS where one of the bandwagons is scum)

Comfortable with my vote atm.
trying to convince us that randomly landing on scum the first day never happens. Sure, it's very unlikely, but that's scummy to me if you are trying to use odds for your reasoning. I actually think that one of these two BWs is scum..question is, which one?

Now that I've done all this, I'd have to say it's Snow White who appears the scummiest of the two, hence, my vote stays with her.
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (isolation #15) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:01 pm

Post by saberwolf »

BloodCovenent wrote:Let's skip the RVS,
Vote: BloodCovenent.
the only post that can be used of BCs

Scummy in the fact that he self-voted, yet I've seen several town including myself do this. I don't like the fact that he wanted immediately out of the RVS, but then that's a topic most of mafiascum is split on.

Snow White wrote:What?! 2votes. Dramonic why? :(

Lol. In case any is wondering...
Unvote

Confirm vote, Lowell
I have my reasons. :D

@DeathNote. Why risk BC like this, for all you know he could have a power role. Is it worth such a risk? :?
shows emotion to the fact that she was voted for. Then defends BC with IMO a stupid reason. The matter of the fact is, ANYBODY could be a power role...does that mean we just don't lynch? Course not, which is why we take the risk...if they turn out to be a VIP, they can claim, and we can decide whether or not to trust them.
Snow White wrote:Ehm, why not?

Vote Blood Covenent
because im a grammar nazi on the sly. :D
Snow White wrote:
Unvote Blood Covenent

Explain to me why you wanted to skip the RVS. even though its possible to gleam information from it.

Secondly. Why call for a bandwagon and then FoS myself, Mufasa and Lowell for obliging you. ;)

@ Lowell.

I do hope you'll be more active in this game?

Vote Lowell
Looks like a mild bussing attempt. Voting to appear scumhunting and then immediately takes it off so that others don't follow suit. The odds that we hit two scumwagons on day 1 is very unlikely, yet you never know.
Snow White wrote:@ Saber. How are competing bandwagons useful for town? We should examine everyone as equally as possible instead of concentrating on two random individuals to avoid what could be an inevitable mislynch.

Unvote, Vote Saberwolf
Here I get OMGUS voted, which we all know OMGUS = scummy

And then, the piece de resistance:

Please answer why you find concentrating on two people who are probably most likely to be town better than spreading the wings and examining everyone equally?

trying to convince us that randomly landing on scum the first day never happens. Sure, it's very unlikely, but that's scummy to me if you are trying to use odds for your reasoning. I actually think that one of these two BWs is scum..question is, which one?

Now that I've done all this, I'd have to say it's Snow White who appears the scummiest of the two, hence, my vote stays with her.
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (isolation #16) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:03 pm

Post by saberwolf »

ignore 115, its suppossed to be part of 116, computer screwed up.
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (isolation #17) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:27 am

Post by saberwolf »

Snow White wrote:
Saber wrote:
Snow White wrote: (no one get cute, ive
yet
to see a RVS where one of the bandwagons is scum)
trying to convince us that randomly landing on scum the first day never happens.
I have NEVER said "i have NEVER seen a RVS where one of the BW are scum" I said i have YET to see one. Do not twist my words Saber.
I'm not twisting. Lets put this in an easier example: My family has never won the lottery. It is still accurate of me to say, "I've yet to see any of my family win the lottery".This implies that my family had never won the lottery.

You said you've yet to see scum get RVS BWed, which means you've never seen it happen before.

NEVER = YET
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (isolation #18) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:11 pm

Post by saberwolf »

BloodCovenent wrote:

saberwolf wrote:my vote was to see if any reactions occured. Also, if you happen to be scum and I start to tilt the BW your way, then it would be interesting to note what happens if the opposing BW is a scum or town one, and what scum do to prevent their member from being lynched. If I feel you are town or don't think the BW is worth pursuing, I can always take my vote off later.
Good job on the pressure vote. you waited what... 41 minutes to see if it worked. You should have at least waited a day.
Please explain what you mean by this. My vote is still on Snow White.
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (isolation #19) » Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:19 am

Post by saberwolf »

Snow White wrote: @Saber
Saber wrote: NEVER = YET
Do you have a dictionary at home?

The definition of "NEVER" imho is soemthing that is impossible to happen in any given space of time. It will NEVER happen.

"YET" being the word which leaves open the chance that yes, this event may happen, but i have not seen it occur to date.

You HAVE twisted my words.
*facepalm*

Does anyone else find it amusing/sad that she tells me to look it up in a dictionary, then proceeds to give me her own definition of the word?

I can disprove you once again Snow White: "I have never flown first class before on an airplane". According to you, the thought of first class is impossible for me and will never happen. "I have yet to fly first class on an airplane" Has the exact same meaning. Both of them imply that i have not been in first class on an airplane. The same applies to your statement. You say you yet to see a scum BW in RVS, which means you've never seen one. YET = NEVER.

Now stop arguing over this pointless garbage. This isn't a matter of arguing scum vs townie, this is a stupid argument over synonymic sentence structuring. Please drop it and start scumhunting, cause all you're doing is whining and bitching.
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (isolation #20) » Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:41 pm

Post by saberwolf »

Mufasa wrote:Could someone justify for me why Snow white is a better lynch candidate than bloodcovenant in one sentence?
In my opinion snow white has been acting scummier than bloodcovenent plus the fact we only have one post to really work off of for bloodcovenant while snow white has plenty of newbscum posts going on plus she OMGUSed me, plus she tends to get angry and defensive when voted for more so than a typical townie should as well as the fact that most of bloodcovenant's votes were random bandwagoning votes right off the bat I assume because it looked funny to see him get that many votes that fast I dunno but at the very least you can't say he's scummy simple due to the rate of how fast his bandwagon built up, and also this game aint big enough for two SWs so she's gotta go and I'm now at the point where I'm just typing crap to make this run on sentence even more ridiculously longer but its ok because at the end of it all its still only one sentence even if it is one really ridiculously long run on sentence.
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (isolation #21) » Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:30 pm

Post by saberwolf »

almightybob wrote:For some reason I imagine gasping for air at the end of that.
I was seriously considering puting:

*gasps for air*

but i wanted to make sure I stuck to one sentence in every possible way :/
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (isolation #22) » Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:40 pm

Post by saberwolf »

Mufasa wrote:haha just for making that one sentence I might have to fos you haha just kidding.

But ya I agree that Snow White is more scummier because we have seen more from her we need more actions from bloodcovenant
could be just me but the way you put that last sentence rubs me the wrong way. It's like you want BC to catch up in posts so that he can catch up in scumminess.

also, you seem a lot more contributive than our last game. Granted, you've done no actual scumhunting, but at least you're talking...
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (isolation #23) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:48 pm

Post by saberwolf »

Sanjay wrote:I was just gonna call him SW.
-_-
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (isolation #24) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:57 pm

Post by saberwolf »

EtherealCookie wrote:
saberwolf wrote:And then, the piece de resistance:

I don't like this post. You're telling me you're voting on Snow White simply for saying that? I dono, seems like a bad excuse to vote somebody.
Here I get OMGUS voted, which we all know OMGUS = scummy
Not really... I see townies do it too, to try defending themselves.

I don't understand the Snow White bandwagon. You're trying to justify it with some silly excuses. Honestly, it still seems like we're in RVS.

Anyhow.

Vote:Saberwolf

I really hope this can move quicker. Eight pages, moving extremely slowly, people still randomly voting or picking on minor details.
So you def just quote snipped me to look bad, as I put several more reasons for my vote.

You could always contribute a little more to the game too ya know if you feel we're still stuck in RVS
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (isolation #25) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:00 pm

Post by saberwolf »

Henceforth I shall refer to deuxiemeoctopus as DO

DO, while I duly note you are a replacement, in due time I'd like you to do the following please. Do an ISO on everybody, as well as do a comparison analysis of the two main BWs, and please do not be a dofus about it. If you do not comply, you will be doomed to do over um....yeah, I'm running out of ways to say do.
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (isolation #26) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:06 pm

Post by saberwolf »

in all seriousness:

DO: hope to hear from you soon regarding an up to date view of what you think is happening, along with your list of suspects.

wicked: How much of our scumhunting do you believe has been from badly worded posts? Do you think SW and cookie are scumbuddies? Why is cookie more scummy to you than SW right now?

cookie: you cannot even claim ignorance on the fact that you only focused on part of my case against SW. Why were the rest of my points not good enough to catch your attention and be addressed?
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (isolation #27) » Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:19 pm

Post by saberwolf »

Let me rephrase: do you believe that whats been done in this game so far is actual scumhunting, or us tunnelling on those who make poor choices of wording in posts? Are we catching scum slips, or dumb slips in your opinion, based on post value?
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (isolation #28) » Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:25 pm

Post by saberwolf »

also, to answer your counterquestion, I feel I see a couple of possible connections:

SW and cookie, SW being either noobtown or noobscum and cookie trying to take some of the pressure off her through chainsaw defence

SW and BC: VERY unlikely, but you gotta consider everything.

SW and Wicked: Wicked putting heat on cookie so that SW gets looked over for a while

Looking at this I realise SW is in this a lot, so I'm going to reread over again and see if I can find any non-SW connections.
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (isolation #29) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:55 pm

Post by saberwolf »

DeathNote wrote:
EtherealCookie wrote:Hi, Death Note! So kind of you to join us.
Why thank you. Would you like me to give my opinion on something?
what are your thoughts on abortion? :P
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (isolation #30) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:21 am

Post by saberwolf »

it's just funny how those who are for abortion are already born....

anyways, back to scumhunting.
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (isolation #31) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:23 pm

Post by saberwolf »

Deuxieme Octopus wrote:Hello all. I have arrived bearing gifts:
vote: snow white

She's totally scum. Elaboration is not necessary.
yes, elaboration IS necessary. I would like to hear in your own words why this vote was deserved.
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (isolation #32) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:34 am

Post by saberwolf »

MME: Parrot much? Look at your recent post, then look at the post
directly above it
>.>
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (isolation #33) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:24 pm

Post by saberwolf »

dramonic wrote:
My Milked Eek wrote:dramonic. You do know that you're parroting #248 with your #249?
Yes, it was unintentionnal double post. It said I couldnt post the sam message again, but didnt show I posted. so i modified it but it posted both ^_^;
I actually thought it was intentional and you and MME were mocking me, lol
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (isolation #34) » Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:06 am

Post by saberwolf »

pretty sure it was santos who said that and not sanjay
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (isolation #35) » Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:29 am

Post by saberwolf »

Sanjay: I have played one other game with Mufasa. He was town in that game and he's playing just like he was in that game. Posts votes haphazardly and doesn't care how scummy his posts look. Refusal to elaborate was also one of his things. So to see him doing it again bugs me, but He turned out town the last time he did that, so it was basically a choice of meta.
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (isolation #36) » Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:30 am

Post by saberwolf »

on an unrelated topic, if that's SW in her d.p, she's cute ^_^
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (isolation #37) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:17 pm

Post by saberwolf »

I'm in the same boat as Mr Suave. I'll post when I feel I got time.

Don't worry SW, I'll get back to you ;)
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (isolation #38) » Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:41 am

Post by saberwolf »

FaerieLord wrote: Saberwolf: You talk too much. And your logic hurts my ear drums
[whisper]pfft, fine then *secludes into silence*[/whisper] :P
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (isolation #39) » Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:02 am

Post by saberwolf »

FaerieLord wrote:I never said you talk loudly, now did I?

Do you think long posts are helpful or harmful to town?
you said I hurt your eardrums, so I figured a softer tone was in order :P

I think it depends on the situation. For example, it's really hard to make a really short ISO. Then again, it's usually not helpful to town when a couple people get into quote wars and make walls of text.

I don't think I've been making that many long posts. I'm no mastin or andytony, I just post what needs to be addressed. I actually haven't talked in a really long time now, I've been busy with other games, as well as real life, so this game has been low priority as well as I plan to watch and make notes for a substantial post later, but yeah.

I still have SW questions to get to, I haven't forgotten.
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (isolation #40) » Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:17 am

Post by saberwolf »

FL: From now on I demand that any posts you make consist of 25 words or less, because I hate long posts :P

ok, I'm done joking around with you, I got your point. Unfortunately you don't always get what you want. Now hopefully my next post is a scumhunting one.
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (isolation #41) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:20 am

Post by saberwolf »

unvote

I need time to think this over, and I don't want somebody hammering you while I'm debating whether to believe you or not.

oh, and if you are cop, don't investigate the person you claimed you would, just in case there is a roleblocker.

For the most part, it makes sense to keep a unCCed cop cop because the rewards outweigh the risks, and we have plenty of time to off her if she slips up and proves not to be legit. After all, it's only day 1.

vote: BC

with the deadline close at hand, I'm simply going on the next biggest popular BW for now until I finish rereading the game and determine if it should stick or move on.
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (isolation #42) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:07 am

Post by saberwolf »

unvote;vote:Snow White

also, nice to see everybody noticed my absence...not once was my name mentioned, and yet plenty of other ppl were accused of lurking. Why the pick and choose?

Discuss

For a claimed cop, your entire story spells BOGUS to me. You've been caught now in a few lies, and have come up with real crappy ideas for our lynches. I think the real cop [if it isn't BC or SW], should claim RIGHT NOW, as that would def end the game right there.
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (isolation #43) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:11 am

Post by saberwolf »

i changed my mind

unvote;vote:BC
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (isolation #44) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:12 am

Post by saberwolf »

*prods almightybob unnecessarily*
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (isolation #45) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:21 pm

Post by saberwolf »

yes

hammer:mufasa
:P
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (isolation #46) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:33 pm

Post by saberwolf »

I dunno, it'd be nice if the mod would at least show up and give us a votecount or something...it could be someone has the ability to take away a vote, maybe BC is unlynchable, or maybe our mod is MIA, hard to say.
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (isolation #47) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:00 pm

Post by saberwolf »

xRECKONERx wrote:if BC is unlynchable, he's definitely scum, and that (IMO) clears Snow White.
and that makes sense how?
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (isolation #48) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:18 pm

Post by saberwolf »

xRECKONERx wrote:He didn't claim unlynchable cop, now, did he?
but then how do we kill him? The only way to kill him would be another scum team NK him, and they'd hold onto him until pre-lylo and then NK him. Wouldn't be fair on town.
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (isolation #49) » Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:44 am

Post by saberwolf »

Booyah :D
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (isolation #50) » Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:51 am

Post by saberwolf »

reading BC's sig at this moment is ironic...
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (isolation #51) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:43 am

Post by saberwolf »

Starbuck wrote:Bah, go town!

<3

See you at endgame.
This post is an amazing towntell.....

My Milked Eek wrote:What?

After I got caught up?

>=(

Go town, I guess. See you later.
Very interesting post indeed....

After analyzing both of these posts, the path is obvious:

vote: dramonic
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (isolation #52) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:40 am

Post by saberwolf »

muahahahaha! my complex plan of removing deathnote from the game was a success!

:P
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (isolation #53) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:03 am

Post by saberwolf »

Mufasa wrote:I was the vig and my shot did get redirected, and now I am no loner able to vig, I am a vanilla townie now :(
who was your original target? odds are you hit scum and they safeguarded themselves to prevent a NK on them.
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (isolation #54) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:15 am

Post by saberwolf »

Ok well this works out nicely.

@ vig
If you are out there and Mufasa is fakeclaiming, CC now.

otherwise we have one and possibly two mafia roles confirmed.

SW should still be kept for now, on the off chance SW is cop, there is a roleblocker and we lynch him. Then SW can start giving us results.
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (isolation #55) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:27 am

Post by saberwolf »

AHA! I got something!

SW claims to have been roleblocked.
Mufasa claims to have been redirected.

ONE OF THESE TWO IS LYING.

We lynched the GF day 1, so there is no GF and no traitor.
This leaves two mafia. Every single role PM states that they cannot use their abilities and kill. They can only do one or the other every night.

We had three deaths last night, and mafia can only kill 1/night so that would leave a vig and an SK. That means of the mafia, one used their ability while the other killed someone, therefore, SW or Mufasa is lying about being targetted by mafia.

If anyone can find a way to prove me wrong, feel free to show me, otherwise I think I'm onto something.
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (isolation #56) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:49 am

Post by saberwolf »

dramonic wrote:Vig, dont bother counterclaiming. Mufasa scumslipped without the CC.
care to elaborate? Does it have to do with him mentioning starbuck?
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (isolation #57) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:00 pm

Post by saberwolf »

Snow White wrote:Dramonic remove that vote. And on that how do we know there's not four mafiaso's, read the role pm's. But there is chance of a traitor.

@Saber. I said i got no results. This being because i
delibrately took no action last night.

I was fully expecting to be roleblocked.
You sound as if your honestly expecting results with a potential roleblocker in the house do you seriously think i would get results?
See post I said i had planned to investigate Wicked pre being outted. I at no point said i had changed my mind on carrying out an investigation and hoped a roleblocker would target me. Thus simply stating "no result" today.

I do hope this explains my actions (or thereof lack of) last night.

Mufasa's claim is true.
I believe him wholly innocent in light of no counterclaim and if people are solely basing their vote on Mufasa as mafia being only able to take one kill and one action then this point is now invalid.
bolded part rubs me the wrong way. There's no way for you to know this.

also, there can't be a traitor. We lynched GF before he got a chance to recruit.
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (isolation #58) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:10 pm

Post by saberwolf »

Snow White wrote:Re. The traitor. There's an option of the traitor being a mafia back up... so when BC was lynched, its possible that the mafia Godfather role was attributed to the traitor. No? Not certifiably so, its only a possiblity but its still worth thinking about.

I believe Mufasa's claim. There is no CC and if his aim was redirected then he'd be foolish to say so when i came out and said i had recieved no results. Almost suicidal would you not say?
its called Mufasa being stupid and slipping up.

as for the back up role i'm pretty sure you need to be turned before you can be back-up, so I don't think we need to worry about that.
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (isolation #59) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:22 pm

Post by saberwolf »

dramonic wrote:
Snow White wrote:And on that how do we know there's not four mafiaso's, read the role pm's.
Good point.
already went over this. It's up to the GF by the role PM to recruit, and we never gave him a chance, therefore there's just two left.
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (isolation #60) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:35 pm

Post by saberwolf »

Sanjay wrote:I'm almost certain we have a vigilante. Unless I'm reading wrong, there's no other way to have two nightkills. And if we have a vigilante, they no longer have their powers because they definitely miskilled.

Therefore, there's no reason for our vigilante not to counterclaim. It's not like they have their powers any more.

If they claim, we lynch Mufasa (or perhaps them). If we lynched the wrong person we lynch the right person the next day.

Unless there is a counterclaim, we have to conclude, perhaps begrudgingly, Mufasa is town.

I really don't think it likely we got two kills by anything but a mafia and a vigilante. Firstly, I am operating under the assumption that the roles in the second post are the only roles we are dealing with. Secondly, three or four mafia + one serial killer seems like enough scum for the town to handle, and I can't really see what other role would have a nightkill.

Is there anything wrong with this reasoning?
do you agree with the thought of an SK? I figure there has to be. three NKs means 1 by scum, 1 by vig, and 1 by SK. Further proof of this IMO is people claiming the injection suggest flavour kill of a mafia doctor, but why does the mafia need a doctor?
To protect others from being NKed
Who can NK? Vigs and SKs.
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (isolation #61) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:36 pm

Post by saberwolf »

Vig if you are out there and you are not Mufasa, please CC
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (isolation #62) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:12 pm

Post by saberwolf »

Mufasa wrote:could be a town bus involved, possibly
stop suggesting this. It's impossible according to the town role PMs.
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (isolation #63) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:23 pm

Post by saberwolf »

dramonic wrote:
xRECKONERx wrote:
Mufasa wrote:if i did it wasnt intentional
...then it wasn't a breadcrumb.
Well if he eats messy there are bounds to be a few scattered crumbs... :lol:
lions don't leave crumbs, they leave scraps :D
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (isolation #64) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:10 am

Post by saberwolf »

For those asking me why I'm voting Dramonic: Why not? As of right now my vote is just as valid as anyone elses. Now that we lost the mufasa wagon, we no longer have a person of interest to pursue, or at least it seems that way looking at the votecount. Dramonic was a gut choice pick for me.
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (isolation #65) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:49 pm

Post by saberwolf »

MrSuave wrote:oookaaaay scum slip
vote:mufasa
not even waiting to see if he's going to be CCed? As of right now he's the uncountered vig. Scummy points for you

FoS: MrSuave
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (isolation #66) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:01 pm

Post by saberwolf »

mod: can we get a prod on zoneace and DO please
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #748 (isolation #67) » Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:22 pm

Post by saberwolf »

with just one person left, can we just assume there will be no CC and move on?
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #754 (isolation #68) » Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:04 pm

Post by saberwolf »

i believe suave would be the way to go, I concur.

unvote; vote: mr suave
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #755 (isolation #69) » Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:07 pm

Post by saberwolf »

upon further reading, it turns out this is not necessarily the case. However, it's the best we've got to go on.
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (isolation #70) » Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:36 pm

Post by saberwolf »

EtherealCookie wrote:If he isn't mafia, obviously our vigilante claimer is lying and needs to be lynched next day.
not true, and that makes me suspicious of you for setting up future mislynches if this one doesnt work out

FoS: EC
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (isolation #71) » Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:36 pm

Post by saberwolf »

EtherealCookie wrote:If he isn't mafia, obviously our vigilante claimer is lying and needs to be lynched next day.
not true, and that makes me suspicious of you for setting up future mislynches if this one doesnt work out

Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (isolation #72) » Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:51 pm

Post by saberwolf »

Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #765 (isolation #73) » Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:52 pm

Post by saberwolf »

EtherealCookie wrote:I'm not the first to suggest that.
And, how is that not true?
its possible that mafia targeted mufasa not knowing that suave was the intended target.
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778 (isolation #74) » Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:31 pm

Post by saberwolf »

Sanjay wrote:
Max wrote:
Me - Page 29 wrote:They target the person with the ability and they would also select the target
Um, doesn't this mean that all the redirector did was pick Mufasa and pick either Starbuck or My Milked Eek?

How does Mr Suave factor in to this at all?

What's up, Suave-wagon? Are you reading different posts than I am?
I addressed this too, but if you look at it from a mathematical standpoint, the odds are greater for suave to be scum than anyone else, simply because he'd be one less person to account for in the redirecting odds.

I think it was a good call for scum to pick mufasa, because he did jokingly daykill me ITT, but could be percieved as a breadcrumb. So the fact that he was targetted could make sense from that. Whoever was targetted [i''m not sure how to show this but i'm certain its true] stands the most likely to be scum. It's like the pick a card game, but in reverse, where the wrong choice was shown, but we choose not to switch.
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #813 (isolation #75) » Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:15 pm

Post by saberwolf »

Santos wrote:I may be an ignorant, blind bastard, but did Snow White produce an investigation result on anyone?

@Fraeirie, I was waiting for you to answer the question posed to you which you sort of answered. But that would require Sposh to answer post 807 of course.
she claimed that she deliberately did not use her action, for the reasoning that she assumed that if there was a roleblocker or redirector, their powers would then become useless, and then she is free to investigate without fear of mafia intervention.

theorywise it's a sound idea. Looking at it from a scum POV it makes a great excuse too, but I tend to believe SW for now, and look elsewhere for today's lynch.
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #836 (isolation #76) » Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:42 am

Post by saberwolf »

haha you spelt the name wrong :P

FAIL

also, we are waiting on you for a claim. Are you a vig? You are the only person left who can CC mufasa.
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (isolation #77) » Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:44 pm

Post by saberwolf »

I have to agree with cookie. Sposh's vote feels like a "crap this BW is losing steam better keep it rolling" motion.

unvote; vote: sposh
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #864 (isolation #78) » Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:11 pm

Post by saberwolf »

i only see 2 cookie, he'd be at L-1.
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #879 (isolation #79) » Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:01 pm

Post by saberwolf »

Santos wrote:
..except the person who counter-claimed was scum?
Right. But as a cop, why would someone not bother with their ability or die during the night?
makes sense to me. Why bother NKing a cop when scum can just roleblock the cop, making the cop turn into a VT and useless, as well as creating that uncertainty that the cop was ever a cop in the first place.
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #890 (isolation #80) » Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:16 pm

Post by saberwolf »

elvis_knits wrote:Okay, I do not think scum would fake claim cop and then their buddy would also fake counterclaim cop.

That seems very stupid since then atleast one if not both is going to be dead.

I agree it is very dissatisfying to see SW not use her ability last night. But I am inclined to give some leeway because of the reasoning above.

However, I do have a question... I don't think the rules really say that you can choose not to use your ability or what would happen if you choose not to use it (SW is saying she can now use it on some future night, right?). Did Max specify this anywhere? The role PM's don't say anything about choosing not to use your ability. Did I miss it?
you can always choose to not use your ability, that's pretty much a default. Mafia don't have to NK every night, and vig and choose not to kill, so cop should also be allowed to choose not to investigate.
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (isolation #81) » Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:28 pm

Post by saberwolf »

FoS: AlmightyBob

I haven't got the time to check right now, but when I have time later I will, but lately I feel you have become very opportunistic with BWs, trying to find somebody, anybody, to lynch.
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (isolation #82) » Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:40 pm

Post by saberwolf »

almightybob wrote:
saberwolf wrote:I haven't got the time to check right now, but when I have time later I will, but lately I feel you have become very opportunistic with BWs, trying to find somebody, anybody, to lynch.
Um... my vote's been on myself all of Day 2, until my vote for Santos in post 884. That was my first vote of this Day, 12 posts ago. When I voted for Santos earlier on this page, nobody else was or is voting for him. There's no wagon there for me to hop onto.
maybe I have the wrong person in mind, but for some reason I felt this isnt the first time you have said that that BW is an acceptable lynch choice for you. It's as if you are more concerned about lynching than you are about scumhunting. Like I said I'll read later to see if this truly is you or if its somebody else I have in mind and accidentally carried over as you.
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #899 (isolation #83) » Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:41 pm

Post by saberwolf »

Also, isn't voting for yourself a rule infraction? You should know this by now.
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #913 (isolation #84) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:22 am

Post by saberwolf »

I am still unsure of whether or not I believe SW fully, but wouldn't it make more sense to save her for a day three lynch?

Think about it, here are the following scenarios:

1. We lynch SW today, she flips SK or scum, we celebrate, and then wonder why no one else has mentioned being cop. At this point if this occurs, the real cop might as well claim and mention their results, and at the very least clear two people, and maybe even three if the cop does a good job.

2. We lynch SW today, and she flips cop. We just got rid of one power role, and allow scum to focus on NKing other people.

3. We lynch somebody else. Then watch the Night results. If SW lives after the night is over, we lynch her. If she dies, then we know that she is either cop or SK, and that scum didn't want to keep her around in case she scored lucky with her investigation result.

I say let SW live. This way scum will let us find out without wasting a lynch whether she's cop or SK, and we stand a better chance of hitting scum. Depending on her results day 3 if she survives, we can go based on them. At the very most she'll live to day 4, but she'll die regardless if she's fakeclaiming.

So yeah, I think SW's lynch today is a bad idea.
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #922 (isolation #85) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:17 am

Post by saberwolf »

xRECKONERx wrote:Saberwolf also fails to mention the whole she-gets-roleblocked scenario. I agree that Snow White is NOT the lynch for today. It looks like it's coming down to Suave and Snow White unless another candidate comes up in the next week. So I'll stick with Suave.
I left out the roleblocked scenario because I think that if SW is legit, she was smart and by not investigating night 1, tricked the roleblocker [if there is one] into using up their ability for nothing, hence the ability is no longer available for use.
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (isolation #86) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:23 am

Post by saberwolf »

elvis_knits wrote:I think saber is wrong because if SW is SK and not mafia, mafia aren't necessarily going to kill her. This is early days in a large game. Mafia really benefit from getting those extra kills that an SK will give them. Later on in the game if the SK seems like they are killing off too many mafiates, the mafia will want to kill the SK, but not right now. Killing the SK now makes the game much longer and harder for the mafia to win.
The problem with your line of logic is you are assuming that the scum know that SW is an SK. From a scum POV right now, they are playing the odds by killing her or leaving her alone. There is the possibility of her being a simple VT and lying about being cop, but I doubt it, so I'm just gonna say it's a coin toss on what she is, and I'm pretty sure the scum aren't gonna risk getting revealed in the hopes that she's SK.
elvis_knits wrote:Also, I don't know why people are calling almightbob scum. He is obvtown.
care to explain why?
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #939 (isolation #87) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:37 pm

Post by saberwolf »

elvis_knits wrote:
xRECKONERx wrote:Hey, elvis, let's not give any "obvtown" reads like that since SCUM WILL PICK UP ON THEM AND USE THEM TO DECIDE WHO TO KILL FFS
OR MAYBE BOB WILL GET PROTECTION

People were saying bob was scummy, and I think that's ass backwards so I'm going to say so.
dumbass.

doc and backup are both dead
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #940 (isolation #88) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:39 pm

Post by saberwolf »

For those voting for SW: please address my latest post on why SW should live until day three and then tell me why your vote stays.
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #982 (isolation #89) » Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:24 am

Post by saberwolf »

well then...does that mean mufasa is a liar? In that case, mufasa can't be a vig because Sposh investigated him and came back innocent?....
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #983 (isolation #90) » Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:32 am

Post by saberwolf »

Mod: How does sposh's investigation work if the vig fails and becomes VT? Does he get the result before or after the transformation?

This is the only thing I can think of that clears Mufasa, otherwise, I need to recheck the mafia roles for other plausable explanations...
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #990 (isolation #91) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:11 am

Post by saberwolf »

mod: if a framer uses his ability on someone who gets investigated, but the investigator is meant to get a guilty read, does that turn it into an innocent read?

A.K.A. if a framer targetted a vig and the sigmand freud targeted the vig, would the investigation result come back innocent?
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #994 (isolation #92) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:24 am

Post by saberwolf »

Sposh wrote:No, no, no! I didn't mean Mufasa, I meant MrSuave! Ugh, I forgot who I sent in to investigate!

Don't lynch me guys. Pleeeaase.
I don't recall seeing this before...that changes things.
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #996 (isolation #93) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:37 am

Post by saberwolf »

I'd like to hear SW's claim before I decide where my vote stands.
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #998 (isolation #94) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:49 am

Post by saberwolf »

xRECKONERx wrote:Umm... she already fake-claimed once. Remember? Cop/Town Detective? :P
sorry, i meant investigation results claim, to be more clear.
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1000 (isolation #95) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:57 am

Post by saberwolf »

Reckoner: I believe that one, if not two scum were on the sposh wagon.

Discuss
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1002 (isolation #96) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:00 am

Post by saberwolf »

whoot1234 wrote:There is no way SW isn't lieing so
vote SW
who the hell is this? :S
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1004 (isolation #97) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:08 am

Post by saberwolf »

whoot1234 wrote:whoops posted it the wrong thread my bad
lol?
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1006 (isolation #98) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:19 am

Post by saberwolf »

Sanjay wrote:Whoops I accidentally analyzed the wrong game and voted based on that analysis.

My bad.
were you whoot?
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1018 (isolation #99) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:12 pm

Post by saberwolf »

To clarify: I definitely feel scum is on this BW simply because it's too good to pass up, and there was no chance of being targeted if wrong. Everybody had the same reasons for voting, so it was a perfect chance for scum to blend in. This is why I feel that scum is in that list somewhere.
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1021 (isolation #100) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:34 pm

Post by saberwolf »

Please nobody hammer until we get that investigation result.

At the very least, on the offside chance she is cop, we at least clear one more person with her death, and we're up one confirmed townie. [or she gets lucky and nails a scum] Then the scum have to play catch up while we scumhunt through the rest.
Show

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”