fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:19 am

Post by fuzzylightning »

Vote: Locke Lamora
for not confirming yet.

I am perfectly ok with saying the number of posts that I have.
2-1 as Town (including the 39 minute final day)
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #9 (isolation #1) » Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:35 am

Post by fuzzylightning »

Is it obvious yes, but it could give us an idea of about how many posts each person has left, just more information for the town, which I think could ultimately be beneficial when it comes to later on in the game.
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #27 (isolation #2) » Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:26 pm

Post by fuzzylightning »

At the end of this post, I will have 47 posts remaining.

I am not sure about how I feel about Cobalt, but I am leaning more towards town than anything. Although I don't like the mentioning of the fake claim, but the reasons why I don't like it are inherently WIFOM.

VP's actions seemed a bit hasty, especially with the quick revote of a "random vote." As has been pointed out by many, there are more pros than cons on the post count claiming.

Unvote
but as of right now, I am not sure where I want to place it.
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #32 (isolation #3) » Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:25 am

Post by fuzzylightning »

@VP:
1. Post 1: Random vote on Cobalt while talking about getting a serious wagon right away
Post 2: Voting LL because others have
Post 3: Revoting Cobalt because she is "eager" to hear numbers and "trusting your gut" when you made no mention of your gut prior to that point.
To me, that all seemed a bit hasty.

2. A desire to not hear numbers could be scummy or town, all depending on what your number is, but seeing as its just a number and we are in Day 1, (a day where you admitted no one will run out of posts) why can't you just humor us and tell us a number.

3. Pros: we know how many posts each player has and can, with that information, try and discern if they are wasting their posts in trying to get arguments going, or whether they are genuinely scumhunting, b/c I feel that players may become more panicky as their number of posts dwindles.

Cons: Scum may lie (which is a con to everything involving mafia because scum have to lie about most things)
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #92 (isolation #4) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:31 pm

Post by fuzzylightning »

First off, I believe Cobalt's claim, it makes sense with flavor and I can understand why he was given the possibility of a fake claim and a safe claim.

Sens, you are being completely ridiculous regarding the 3rd party. As was stated earlier, we should not be worrying about the third party until we know that it exists and what it is, and what its win condition could possibly be.

VP, when you ask me questions, wouldn't it make sense that I answer them? With that said, why would you attack me for posting "a lot" with few posts right after I answer those questions? Why do you believe that Cobalt is a VI?

Vote: VP Baltar
, something about the way he is playing just irks me. He is very quick to judge other players and jumps on them when they do something that he questions with marginal reasoning.
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #102 (isolation #5) » Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:26 pm

Post by fuzzylightning »

The thing that I don't like about VP isn't that he is aggressive, as that is a null-tell, but he seems to be all over the place. I like the fact that you are trying to get people involved, it was just something about it rubbed me the wrong way. Right now, I am not comfortable with a VP lynch because after re-reading I am not getting scum vibes from him.

Unvote

@VP: Just because I don't post a lot of words, doesn't mean that I am not reading, I like to keep what I have to myself until I have an idea of what is going on in my head and in the game, when I see something to comment on, I will comment on it.

Vote: A Cold Starry Night
: You started out posting with some content but your last two posts have been "Oh Ok" and about Cobalt being lynched quickly, which is a complete waste of posts.

DDD: Hasn't said much of anything in this game, not even regarding a post count, just that Cobalt wasn't the lynch he wanted.

DTM: Clearly states what he is saying and I agree with most of what he has said

GR: Been actively hunting for scum to this point.

Juls: A bit leery of some of her posts but admitting to not knowing the flavor and at least seemingly trying to rectify that situation gets a bonus from me.

KMD: I understand its the weekend, but where'd you go?

LL: And what are your thoughts?

Sens: Feel that he is town but seemed to be not thinking through his posts completely

Sotty: Not liking the clear BW jumping
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #113 (isolation #6) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:33 am

Post by fuzzylightning »

Cobalt: Why the sudden vote-hopping?

ACSN: So you admit to having a few posts in this game, yet you can't be bothered to explain yourself to the people in this game, so you will continue to make 3 line posts that essentially say nothing and provide nothing to this game? That makes a lot of sense.
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #154 (isolation #7) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:40 am

Post by fuzzylightning »

Unvote
Now that there seems to be sensible posting (meaning there is content there) from Saber I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt for the short term, however he is still using a lot of posts and I am not sure that is so good when that slot has a 50 post limit, so that still gets an
FoS: Saberwolf

I would like to point out that my voice of Yune told me that PRs are independent of alignment, so with that said I don't think any of the arguments saying how does sacrifice help scum hold any weight at this point, and I will not be paying much attention to those.

I don't like how Cobalt keeps pushihng the fact that he is confirmed because Micaiah is the protagonist of the series, and how everyone of his posts is an advertisement for the VP lynch. The more he posts, the less I like him because he posts more, using more of the posts that he is supposed to sacrifice, which leads me to believe that when tomorrow happens, he won't have any more posts. So with all that said, I am comfortable with a Cobalt lynch.

Vote: Cobalt
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #193 (isolation #8) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:10 am

Post by fuzzylightning »

DDD started out the day with nothing and now he comes out with this "trend analysis" which seems like a vague way to go about scumhunting, but maybe it works for him, however, I am leery of the fact that it is based off of something he came up with in newbie games. The more experienced players are going to more often play better than newbies and this trend analysis could be just like meta in that it can be fairly useless with players who have experience. You haven't really contributed much to the day other than going at VPB and now Saber. However, I don't really see all that much scumminess coming from DDD right now, and I will not vote just to get a claim out of him. Personally, I like my vote where it is right now, or I could go with a Saber lynch because upon a re-read, I don't really think that slot has done much of anything, and he just jumped on a bandwagon out of process of elimination and didn't really give anything as to why he was voting for DDD other than, he is the only person left.
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #201 (isolation #9) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:15 pm

Post by fuzzylightning »

VP: Saber is at L-1 now so he should be claiming and DDD is at L-2. DTM is already voting for saber as well.
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #213 (isolation #10) » Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:54 pm

Post by fuzzylightning »

Unvote, Vote: DDD
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #218 (isolation #11) » Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:04 am

Post by fuzzylightning »

@Cobalt, who did you sacrifice your posts too and how many did you give them?
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #220 (isolation #12) » Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:00 am

Post by fuzzylightning »

Yes, I didn't want to waste the post at the end of the day, but I decided to switch based on the fact that DDD refused to claim at the end of the day. Had he claimed I would have had to decide upon which claim I believed more, but the fact that he refused to claim made me believe that he was the correct lynch for the day.

I am letting everyone now, that in a few hours I will be gone until late tomorrow night so I might not post again until Thursday.
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #236 (isolation #13) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:53 am

Post by fuzzylightning »

I have also received 7 extra posts.

I think that it makes sense that in this case Cobalt would be notified if his sacrifice failed because he would know that he has a certain number of posts still available for the rest of the game. I also think that guessing it was a global +7 would make sense since at that point most people had claimed to have gotten 7 extra posts.
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #244 (isolation #14) » Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:09 am

Post by fuzzylightning »

I did not mean to answer for Cobalt, I was merely commenting on what I saw happening.

I felt that with how close we were to deadline and DDD's refusal to claim made me think that he might have been scum, and that is why I switched my vote.

Saberwolf, was that voting really necessary to do in one post?
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #296 (isolation #15) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:20 am

Post by fuzzylightning »

I apologize for having gone missing this weekend, got really busy with school and real life.

The wagon on Locke seems to be for his lurking, and I can't really jump on that for that reason because I have been lurking as well to this point, or it has been interpreted like I have. He also seems to be willing to sacrifice himself instead of a no-lynch, which probably isn't a tell either way, but I am not sure how to take that.

I don't like Cobalt hopping onto an easy wagon in a gambit of sorts. It just seems like an opportunistic reason to get out of what could be seen as a scummy move.

VP: Just because I am not voting, doesn't mean anything regarding my alignment. I haven't posted here recently because I have been busy and since I hadn't had a vote before my last post, I wasn't going to have one now.

Sensfan: I don't like his extreme tunneling on Cobalt and his hop to Sabre without ever once mentioning him or ACSN in a post prior to his switch on Day 1.

Vote: Cobalt
because for some reason, I just don't feel comfortable with a LL lynch because I can't find a reason outside of lurking, which I have been guilty of too.
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #310 (isolation #16) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:02 am

Post by fuzzylightning »

I will be leaving my computer for a while at 7 PM Eastern Time so if you guys would like a claim from me, please ask for it before then
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #320 (isolation #17) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:09 am

Post by fuzzylightning »

I am only here for another half hour or so. As I am at L-2 I am going to claim so you guys can analyze it.

I am Rafiel, Townie Blessing. I am the reason everyone got 7 extra posts last night and that will happen every night that I am alive.
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #342 (isolation #18) » Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:24 am

Post by fuzzylightning »

Vote: Sensfan

He hasn't done anything in this game outside of vote for Cobalt with extreme tunneling and 2 completely unexplained votes on saberwolf. I am no longer getting any town vibes from Sensfan as it just seemed like he picked a target and wasn't going to look at anything else in this game.

DTM seems to know a lot about the flavor of this game, and I think he might be using it to his advantage to make himself seem more townie. I have to re-read him to see if there is more to that or if it is just a gut feeling.
I want whoever knows what happened to KMD's posts to come out and tell us what happened.
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #349 (isolation #19) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:06 am

Post by fuzzylightning »

Actually, I wouldn't believe that that would be a typo, that could in fact be the actual result when someone runs out of posts, as I believe someone else's voice of Yune said I wonder if the post counts really mean anything.
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #402 (isolation #20) » Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:44 am

Post by fuzzylightning »

I have been neglecting this game for some reason and I greatly apologize for that.

@VP: Janaff was a fairly important person in FE, and I believe that with the way that it was claimed that he is likely scum. With that, and basing this completely on flavor, that Ranulf is scum as well.

Did Goat ever claim?

Currently, I believe that Sens and Locke, who seems to be like a role cop (which is generally a scum role) are scum. As for my 3rd suspected scum, I will wait until Goat claims as that could change my mind.

I would like to see either Sens (where my vote is now) or Locke lynched today and will support either one.

Provided I make it to tomorrow, my first post will be my feelings on the entire game, and that's a promise. However, I have to go to work soon and my shift will take me past deadline.
0-1 as Mafia

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”