Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #25 (isolation #0) » Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:23 pm

Post by Juls »

First, please note my signature. It is often very difficult if not impossible to get online on Monday's and Wednesday's due to school. This will be the case until December 9 (which this game will likely not last to due to short days).

Second,
Vote: Cobalt
. The mod provided fake claim is weird to me and Goat's logic makes sense that 3 mafia / 3 fake claims. I wouldn't put it past Vi though to do something like that. But for now I am leary.
-------------------------------------
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #39 (isolation #1) » Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:21 pm

Post by Juls »

Cobalt wrote:Just in case you missed that part up above, VP wants to lynch me for having a falseclaim ability and said "he didn't say he was town, just that he wasn't mafia". Town win condition only requires the mafia to die, ergo VP is not town.
I don't follow this logic. In fact, I follow VP's logic moreso. He was pointing out that you may be a third party. Even if our wincon says we have to kill all mafia it doesn't mean there is not a third party role of some kind that has a different wincon. That coupled with sensfan's declaration of 3 wincons it seems rather likely.

Also with regards to more than one scum team...I wouldn't be surprised at all if there were 2. Vi did this in the last mini normal we played. Having multiple kills per night is common in mini's. and games still can reach to 4-5 days.

I am happy with my vote.

On a side note, I don't think we should be concerned with the number of posts we have. Mine is ample and I am guessing others are as well given the short deadlines. The point of this experiment is to be concise and not have a wallpost-filled game. So just do that and the post counts will take care of themselves.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #69 (isolation #2) » Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:59 pm

Post by Juls »

Cobalt wrote:I'm Micaiah, townie priestess. my role is sacrificer, I have the ability I listed above, the information that Leonardo is not in the game and is a good safe claim, and a Tarh-style falseclaim. I assume I got the safe and false claims because MICAIAH IS THE MOST OBVIOUS TOWN ROLE IN THE GAME AND AN INSTANT #1 NIGHTKILL CHOICE, which you would know if you bothered to learn the flavor of the game you signed up for.
Problems:
1) Why would the most protown player need a false claim unless said player was FORCED to claim in day? It's not like they can smell you and go...hmmm...smells like Micaiah to me...lets lynch him!

2) I don't know anything about this game/show/flavor/whatever so I don't know what roles are protown/not protown.

3) I am going to
Unvote
for now because we have some time and we probably do need to get as much information as we can. I also need to research "Micaiah" and the other name you mentioned because it is a bit ballsy to throw
two
names out there if you are scum that you say are townish...unless...you are using your partners fake claim as well. Yeah, I have to think about this one a little bit.

Where is VP? I would like to hear his thoughts.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #86 (isolation #3) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:59 am

Post by Juls »

Sotty wrote:Juls post 74 makes me feel good about my vote on her. She takes the time to throw dirt on the Colbat claim while at the same looking for excuses to believe it. Classic fence sitting enabling to go either way depending.
Sotty, this is redonkulous. I think your dying/sickness is effecting you here. Cobalt was well on his/her way to being lynched and I certainly want to ere on the side of caution here when it comes to someone claiming a powerrole and giving two names. I was posting and thinking at the same time (yes, I am talented) and on the one hand I noted that it would be pretty ballsy as scum to give two names on the off chance that no one had these supposed big names but on the other hand he could be using his partners fake claim as well. Either way, I need to review the flavor to figure out which I lean more toward. Further, you voted me as a joke vote I thought? So your joke vote turned into super serious mode? How convienant...
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #98 (isolation #4) » Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:28 am

Post by Juls »

Sotty wrote:Also, have you reviewed the claim yet? What do you think now?
Yes I have and am inclined to believe Cobalt at this point. It's very difficult to get a feel for how townie a role name is when you aren't familiar with the subject matter but it seems to me Micaiah is the lead character. Cobalt's role is kinda weak though for such a strong character. It makes sense flavor wise (by what I read) but he is also burning through posts like a mad person.

Right now I think I have more town reads on people than I do scum people which is good because it narrows the field. I won't go into those at the moment because it only helps scum. I will say with regards to VP, I have a neutral read on him and the fact he is at L-2 gives me pause.

Two on the top of my list for scum are Sotty and DTMaster. DTMaster is admittedly mostly gut based on the way he words his post. By talking about Sotty I am running the risk of being accused of OMGUS but I don't really care. Two things strike me with Sotty. First, the way she is hopping around and piggybacking with an agressor mentality is reminiscent of when she was scum in our last Vi hosted game. Second, she is providing little in the way of personal analysis and is just piggybacking other thoughts.

Vote: Sotty
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #125 (isolation #5) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:37 pm

Post by Juls »

@Cobalotty (since you two are attached at the hip)

I said that Sotty was jumping on other people's arguments not giving her own. And that she is behaving similar to the way she did in Vipod as scum. I will admit it isn't a lot to go on but we have a very short amount of time to do a lynch and I am just not on board with VP Baltar right now. I usually can tell when VP is scum and I haven't got scum vibes from him yet.

@DTMaster/Cobalt
2) DTMaster suspicion was an attempt to see if anyone else was seeing what I am seeing. This is one of my weaknesses in Mafia. I see things that I can't put into words but I will try....It is mostly to do with how he just gives opinions without really adding much. His first couple posts were lots of "I agree" and "I second this" type posts. It feels like safe play and trying to stay active.

Keep on accusing me of fence sitting Cobalt I don't care. The game is on page 6 and I am sorry I don't have it all figured out yet. You clearly do since you have managed to cast six votes in as many pages. Unfortunately, I don't think you are scum.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #139 (isolation #6) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:31 pm

Post by Juls »

Kmd4390 wrote:
Cobalt wrote: Kmd, I'm uncounterclaimed as the game's protagonist with a pro-town, confirmable ability. You shouldn't be wasting your vote on me.
Statements like this are one of the biggest reasons that I WANT to lynch you. Just because you are a "good guy" in the flavor doesn't mean it translates exactly the same way in the game. Vi being the Mod makes this even more true. A flavor argument isn't going to save your scummy ass, k?
I don't like this post AT ALL. This reads like someone that doesn't know the town flavor. I can't see Vi splitting up the good guys to be on different teams. What I COULD see Vi doing, however, is leaving out the central character of Micaha because they are so obvtown. So I don't give Cobalt a free pass but I really don't like what you are selling here Kmd.
DTMaster wrote:@Juls
No comments to my post on you? If you can point out how I am just agreeing and disagreeing by playing safe then make this case. As far as I know I've taken the extreme in the Colbalt lynch/vs no lynch debate and say: I dislike a Colbalt lynch today, and we can reevaulate tomorrow.
I was addressing you in post 132, is there something specific you are wanting me to address?

@VP: I am not on board for a DDD wagon at this time. I would be willing to vote Sotty, KMD, or DTMaster right now.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #177 (isolation #7) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:38 pm

Post by Juls »

@Cobalt: Why are you posting so much? You have twice as many (if not more) posts than anyone else. It almost seems like you want an excuse NOT to test your claim. I am having a lot of trouble with you because if it weren't for your nameclaim I would completely be voting for you 1) excessive posting -not protown, 2) claiming to act scummy on purpose - not protown, 3) trying to string up everyone that is not named Cobalt - not protown. It's perplexing to say the least. I want a serious answer to my initial question.

ASCN/Saber seem to be wasting posts as well...(see acsn iso 3, 4, 6 and saber iso 0, 2). I'm not seeing a lot of protown here but I am also not seeing a whole lot of scumminess going on.
Sotty wrote:[snip]the weak unvote of Cobalt while leaving it open to jump back on the wagon if nothing else takes. I am not latching on to anyone else's reasoning, that is my own. Also you are misrepping my Vipod meta. Bad Juls.
That is more of a "it feels the same way as Vipod" type vibe. I am more concerned with your willingness to do what ever Cobalt does. Examples: jumping on the fence sitting arugment, joining Cobalt with a vote on VP. I am sensing some strong buddying here. I don't think you both are scum or there would not be so much of a lovefest going on.

@VP...no posts on Wednesday from me does not warrant a prod. I leave the house at 8a.m. and don't get home until 9p.m. Occassionally I have 2-3 min. between classes I can run to the lab and post but not often. So, no worries...I'm here.

@KMD...I don't like your post 185 yet again...it feels like you are protecting DDD...partners?

I need to see more from LL, fuzzy, DTMaster. I really don't like the choices that have been presented. If I have to go with any of them it's gonna be DDD or saberwolf just because I can't vote for Cobalt right now, and I am not getting scum vibes from VP. Information is important so I don't want to NL. I will vote after I see a vote count cause I don't know where votes stand right now.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #192 (isolation #8) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:34 am

Post by Juls »

Unvote, Vote: DDD
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #208 (isolation #9) » Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:26 pm

Post by Juls »

I think this is worth wasting a post on to say that I would seriously be voting for Kmd right now if we had more time. I think DDD is the better choice of the two we have to choose from and it's primarily because his association with Kmd. I also think DDD gives us more information than if saber was lynched.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #315 (isolation #10) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:41 am

Post by Juls »

Day 1 has ended...vote count and scene to follow momentarily

A little early, but not bad~ ~Vi
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #499 (isolation #11) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:21 am

Post by Juls »

Well scum was right to get rid of me...I was surprised to die because I was playing borderline scummy/townie in order to NOT draw the night kill and be able to protect obvtown Goat (who I thought WOULD draw the night kill). Turns out fingering two of the three scum gets you killed. I just wish someone had thought to go back and figure out WHY I was the choice to get killed. I was on kmd pretty hard at the end of D1 and I had suspected DTMaster as well.

Anyway...good job scum.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #503 (isolation #12) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:58 am

Post by Juls »

VP, I thought you played well. I would have went for your case on LL and not sure why it didn't go through. It was a good case.
Juls

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”