DraketheFake
Goon
DraketheFake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #25 (isolation #1) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:28 am

Post by DraketheFake »

Vote: DeathRowKitty

I don't like mod-voters, I don't like people who throw around the word obvscum and I certainly don't like people having so much fun during the random voting stage. There are werewolves about you moron! Your gleeful irreverence will see you killed!
DraketheFake
DraketheFake
Goon
DraketheFake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (isolation #2) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:34 am

Post by DraketheFake »

raid1280 wrote:unvote: drake

Just to clear things up.

Drake already has too big a fan club as it is. Strangercoug needs love too.
Typical newbie-ish worry about being perceived as a bandwagoner too early on, or simple error in regards to voting mechanics? Time will tell.
Chinaman wrote:Ok, I lied. I can't really link you a game. It's more of a trend I picked up on and in one game I read or played in (can't find it non-the-less), someone got onto someone else for putting a second vote on another person in the RVS stage. That's why I thought it was just good etiquette not to do so in the RVS. Granted, it's no L-1 vote, but still, I never understood why some people view the RVS at the end of game. There's no telling the reason behind why someone would vote someone else in the RVS without going into WIFOM.

Anyway, @raid: why you talking about lynches so quickly? Give people some time to get into the game. Usually takes longer to confirm and get going. If anything, he should be prodded and replaced if he is busy, not randomly lynched. That goes for anyone not actively lurking but just plain ole not there.
Dismissal of RVS, completely fair defense of non-lurkers... why are people voting this guy again?
StrangerCoug wrote:Vote: Chinaman

Lynch all liars.
Really?
d3x wrote:CM- In my opinion, you crossed the line into being defensive after the first salvo of back-and-forth. raid explained his reasoning in p51 and responded with some questions. You then said in p53 that you were asking something else. You then specified by throwing my name in multiple times. It looks to me like you were trying to do one of two things.

1. Defend me.
2. Push raid into an accusation of me.

After this, raid asked point blank if you were protecting me. You responded with the 'mirror defense' thing {which you still haven't explained, nor do I understand} and saying that it could've been anyone. Combined with your earlier reluctance to put a 2nd Vote on me {specifically me, not anyone in general}, I'm pretty much sold. I can only figure that you are trying to buddy: hard and obviously. I don't like my Random Vote anymore. I like this one much better.
Trying to build something out of nothing with a lot of words. Anytime someone tries to use "You defended me!" as a point of suspicion it raises my hackles.
FoS: d3x
StrangerCoug wrote:This is incorrect. I made a semi-serious vote on d3x (intended for raid1280) for falsely accusing me of OMGUS (to shorten it) when voting me, then I invoked Lynch All Liars on you. I never placed a true, 100% random vote on anybody because I didn't have the time.
Isn't Lynch All Liars sort of tantamount to a random vote? You're not voting him because he's suspicious, you're voting him because he lied, and this isn't even the sort of lie that LAL is supposed to cover. I strongly dislike it when people hide behind principle lynches, especially when the situation calls for better.
d3x wrote:Oh, and side note, I'm keeping my Vote on you for a few reasons. One being that I still don't trust you, time will certainly tell. Two, and probably more importantly, we can't UnVote. Yes, as cruelty has done, I could Vote myself, but I have enough suspicion on you that I might as well keep it there. This is until someone passes you on my Scum-dar, of course.
Boy, this looks really terrible for you. "I don't trust you" is a reason for a vote. "I can't unvote" is not. Using unusual game mechanics to justify voting for someone makes you look easily as skittish as your target.

Vote: d3x

@Stranger: Are you still voting for Chinaman only because he "lied?" Or, if not, why are you still voting for him?

I saw a Dizzle post I'm going to comment on in a minute here, too.
DraketheFake
DraketheFake
Goon
DraketheFake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (isolation #3) » Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:14 am

Post by DraketheFake »

Responding to prod. Going to be tricky to post every two days for the rest of the game. Re-reading now.
DraketheFake
DraketheFake
Goon
DraketheFake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (isolation #4) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:12 pm

Post by DraketheFake »

I'll be able to catch up tomorrow morning. Apologies, apologies, apologies. Welcome, Jazzmyn.
DraketheFake
DraketheFake
Goon
DraketheFake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (isolation #5) » Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:51 pm

Post by DraketheFake »

Hey, this thread's open. Catching up. Looker's lynch is very, very strange to me. Reading him in isolation really confuses me as to why he was the lynch. Will post more thoughts momentarily.
DraketheFake
DraketheFake
Goon
DraketheFake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (isolation #6) » Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:18 pm

Post by DraketheFake »

I've been a burden on this game long enough.

Mod, please go ahead and replace me. I can't make a game with this strict of a deadline a priority right now. I apologize for trying to hang on so long and dragging everybody down.

Will begin looking shortly. Thanks for the heads up.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”