berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Klamání Island (KIDNAPPED?!)

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:02 am

Post by Blackberry »

Klamání Island

Welcome to Klamání Island! A lovely oasis with an abudance of oddities; mysteries and riddles lie around every corner. Enjoy your stay here and explore to your heart's content. Socialize with your fellow castaways. Make friends, or enemies. But beware, for anyone is capable of betrayal. Explore the mysterious island and plot your path to become the ultimate victor... or be the next one to leave.

The game will take place very much like Survivor. Each round you will have the option of exploring two or more locations on the island. At each location there may be an event. Some of these events will offer a challenge that could result in an immunity statuette. Anyone with an immunity statuette may not be voted off that round. After each round you will all cast your votes and the castaway with the most votes will be eliminated from the competition.

It's pretty much standard Survivor except where you choose to go for each round determine how many people you are competing against for immunity. Meaning more than one person may be immune. ;)

There will also be other prizes, and twists, throughout the game.

If you wish to apply, simply PM me the following survey. I will accept the first 10-12 people, so get your applications in ASAP!

APPLICATION SURVEY

* How many times have you had your heart broken?
* If you could press a button that would kill somebody in the world but you would recieve 1 million dollars in exchange for pressing the button, would you do so?
* What do you think is the biggest sin of all?
* What is your favorite, or least favorite, insect?
* List your top 4 favorite colors.
* Choose your top 5 preferred occupations out of those listed below:

Mafia or Hitman
Detective
Doctor
Fireman
Hunter
Golfer
Tycoon
Handyman
Chef
Hula girl
Party boy
Gardener
Singer
Football player
Scientist
Body builder
Photographer
Construction worker
Martial artist
Musician
Thief
Janitor

All images are from imageenvision.com

(Sample Site: http://www.imageenvision.com/stock_clip ... collection )
Last edited by Blackberry on Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:00 am, edited 14 times in total.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:03 am

Post by Blackberry »

The Contenders

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

The Executed

Executed second, in a vote of 7-1-1-1-1-1

Executed first, in a vote of 4-3-2-1-1-1-1
Last edited by Blackberry on Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:53 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #3 (isolation #2) » Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:24 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Chapter 1: And So It Begins!

Welcome everyone, to Klamání Island! I shall be your host,
Blackberry
. I do hope you enjoy your stay here, I know I certainly will. For the most part you will be staying on my mansion, which is on the east coast of the island. However, I'll also be sending you out to explore the island a bit. There is much to be found and to enjoy.
I may have even hidden a few riddles or clues for you to find.
Thirteen of you stand before me. However, by the time this is over, only 1 of you will remain. For now, I'll let you all socialize and begin your scheming and backstabbing. Best wishes my friends, you'll need it...

For your first location, you must choose between
VISITING MARGARET
or
HELPING PROFESSOR BARUTI WITH A PROBLEM
. Send your decision via PM to me. You have 36 hours from this post. You may change your decision at any time, however, once deadline has passed OR when all 13 responses are in then decisions will be locked.
Last edited by Blackberry on Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #4 (isolation #3) » Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:30 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Crazy wrote:OMG BERRY IS BACK!

I can't join 'cuz I'm in 3 Survivor-like games already.

When does Season 2 of The Mole OWU start?
Soon Crazy, soon. =D
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #11 (isolation #4) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:50 am

Post by Blackberry »

I approve of
DJ ah2190
and hereforth hire him as part of the staff, hosting our local island radio show.

=D
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #33 (isolation #5) » Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:08 am

Post by Blackberry »

ah2190 wrote:"Man, I can't believe what happening. I've just received word that red people that are on the island are dangerous - so it's best if you be carefull."

"Yar, me agrees with that."

"... Why are you dressed up as a pirate?"

"Aye, because me feesl like a little treasure-hunting. And, here, in one of me chests..."

"Is this?"

"Yar, that be me little gem of a beauty."

"So, just to recap - Be wary of red people."

"Yar - especally Ani and Sens, me harties."

"They are not your 'harties' - they are contestants!"

"... Sorry."

"Well, I best be going for now - but be sure to catch us next time, here on Radio Klamání!"
colorblind fail

:-P
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #39 (isolation #6) » Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:28 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Chapter 2: Liars, Liars, Everywhere

[/b]

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

The following six contenders decide to journey to Margaret: ZazieR, SensFan, animorpherv1, Cybele, saberwolf, & kloud1516. They are given a map and asked to find the location with the giant X. Margaret appears to be on the northeastern coast of the island. As the six arrive they encounter a large, old pirate ship. Across the side it is labeled MARGARET. Some are surprised, others nod in expectation. The six spot an
Immunity Statue
near the rear of the ship, next to an anchor. They all race towards it.

Before anyone can reach it, a pirate steps out from behind the oversized anchor and ceases the Statue. "Argghhh, so it is this ye be wanting? Let me introduce meself. I am Captain Coconut, captain of me beloved Margaret. I am more than willing to give this statue to one of ye, if you play a little game with me." Captain Coconut ushers them all inside. They sit at an old table. Each chair has an upside cup infront of it. Under each cup lies five dice.

"Arghhh, I'll explain the rules then we shall begin. This is me version of Liar's Dice my friends!"

Immunity Challenge: Liar's Dice

Captain Coconut has agreed to give one of you six the Immunity Statue for winning his game. So listen up. I will PM each of you with the result of your dice roll. Each of you have five dice, so there are 30 dice in total. You may then discuss with one another what your rolls were. You are encouraged to talk in private or in public about what your dice are. The purpose of the game is to lie to your friends and enemies and trick them into bidding a bid that is too high and thus inaccurate while bidding the highest accurate amount yourself. Each of you must PM me ONE bid. If your bid is inaccurate, you will not win this challenge. Whoever has the highest accurate bid will when the challenge. You will bid on how many of a particular number you think there is (an example would be bidding
four 6's
, in other words, you think there is atleast 4 dice that have the number 6 shown on them out of the total 30 dice).

After all the bids are made, I will reveal the actual dice values that each player has. Any inacurate bids will automatically lose (for example, if I bid seven 4's, and there are only six 4's shown, then I lose). Out of the remaining bids, whoever has the highest quantity of any face value will win (an example is an accurate bid of five 2's wins over an accurate bid of four 6's). If there is a tie for quantity, then whoever between those tied has the higher accurate face value will win Immunity (an example is someone bidding an accurate three 5's will beat someone bidding an accurate three 2's).

The lying takes place when others ask you what dice you rolled and you can inform them whatever you like. Keep in mind that all of your dice rolls will be revealed at the end of this challenge, so you may make friends or foes out of your fellow contenders. Be careful what you do, the choice is yours!

I will send out your dice rolls shortly. Your bid will be due in 48 hours. Only the six contenders at this location are participating in this challenge. If you have any questions, ask away!
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #41 (isolation #7) » Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:13 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Chapter 3: Baruti's Problem

[/b]

The following six contenders decide to help Professor Baruti with a problem: chenhsi, xelada, Flameaxe, pickemgenius, Neopi, skitzer. They are given a map and asked to find the location with the giant X. Professor Baruti's lab appears to be somewhat in the middle of the island, next to a forest. They find Baruti's Lab, it is in the shape of a giant sphere. They knock on the door. Nobody answers. They find the door unlocked and let themselves in. Inside the lab they see Baruti, trapped inside an oversized beaker.

"Ah! Blackberry has sent you here! Thank goodness! I'm trapped! I can't get out, or I'll be unable to breath. Quick, I must ask you to find the formula to add to this beaker so that I can breath outside of this orange liquid once more."

"How did you end up in there?" pickemgenius asks.

"Nevermind silly questions. A scientist does what he does. Now, see those sheets over there. Yes, with all those equations on them. Solve them please. I'll have a reward for the person that solves them the quickest!"

Immunity Challenge: Baruti's Formula

Below are twenty potential equations. Whoever solves the most equations will recieve an
Immunity Statue
from Baruti. For each equation you will be given a series of numbers and a target number. You must use all the series of numbers and formulate an equation that equals the target number. You may only use addition, subtraction, multiplication, and divsion. I will be using the standard rules of math. So use parentheses if needed. (The following is an example, your numbers are 3, 5, and 6 and your target number is 27... 5 * 6 - 3 = 27 would be a correct equation/answer). Whoever solves the most equations correctly will win Immunity, in the event of a tie, whoever sumbitted first will win Immunity.

[Equation 1] #'s: 1, 6, 4, 3 Target #: 21
[Equation 2] #'s: 2, 6, 3, 9 Target #: 22
[Equation 3] #'s: 4, 5, 6, 10 Target #: 23
[Equation 4] #'s: 4, 8, 1, 6 Target #: 24
[Equation 5] #'s: 9, 9, 7, 6 Target #: 25

[Equation 6] #'s: 6, 5, 9, 4, 3 Target #: -3
[Equation 7] #'s: 4, 4, 4, 4, 4 Target #: -17
[Equation 8] #'s: 5, 3, 9, 6, 2 Target #: -24
[Equation 9] #'s: 8, 3, 6, 1, 3 Target #: -18
[Equation 10] #'s: 4, 4, 5, 8, 4 Target #: -9

[Equation 11] #'s: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Target #: 120
[Equation 12] #'s: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Target #: 132
[Equation 13] #'s: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Target #: 143
[Equation 14] #'s: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Target #: 154
[Equation 15] #'s: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Target #: 119

[Equation 16] #'s: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Target #: -90
[Equation 17] #'s: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Target #: 200
[Equation 18] #'s: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Target #: -67
[Equation 19] #'s: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Target #: 381
[Equation 20] #'s: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Target #: 262

Your solutions will be due in 48 hours. You MUST use all numbers in the equation. Only the six contenders at this location are participating in this challenge. If you have any questions, ask away!
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #42 (isolation #8) » Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:16 pm

Post by Blackberry »

For Liar's Dice:

You may change your submission if you like.

HOWEVER, if deadline passes OR I recieve ALL submissions then all submissions will be locked and they can no longer be changed.

For Baruti's Formula:

I will only accept your first submission. So choose when you decide to turn in your work at a wise time. There may or may not be correct equations for all the problems. :wink:
Last edited by Blackberry on Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #43 (isolation #9) » Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:21 pm

Post by Blackberry »

In case anyone was curious, farside22 decided to stay at the mansion here with me. She won't be penalized for not turning in a submission, however, she will have no chance at winning Immunity this round...

"Farside22, we can relax and watch the others from my movie theatre room and see how they're doing in their challenges. Also, would you like some wine?"

At any time when you are choosing between the locations that you would like to visit you can PM me an option that is non-public. Somewhere is a hidden option that you can choose to go to. If you select that option you will be sent there and have the chance to search for and find the hidden immunity statue. It will be publically announced that you went missing for that round and people will not know where you went. However, you will return for the Execution Council. If, however, you send me a location that is not a possibility, you will be stuck at the mansion for that round and be unable to go anywhere else.
Last edited by Blackberry on Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #50 (isolation #10) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:02 pm

Post by Blackberry »

While sitting in the mansion, a loud pounding comes from the front door.

Blackberry grabs the remote and presses a button. A screen drops down and the security camera reveals a red man kicking at the door. Blackberry looks scared.

"Who is that?" farside22 asks.

"Nothing... he'll go away soon," Blackberry replies, "we're safe here inside the mansion."

farside22 gives him a curious look.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #55 (isolation #11) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:39 am

Post by Blackberry »

All images are from imageenvision.com

(Sample Site: http://www.imageenvision.com/stock_clip ... collection )

ytuaeb fo tsoc eht si tahw tub ... noos yrev egami ruoy egnahc ot ecnahc eht evah yam uoy ? ytuaeb fo tsoc eht si tahw tub ... noos yrev egami ruoy egnahc ot ecnahc eht evah yam uoy ? ytuaeb fo tsoc eht si tahw tub ... noos yrev egami ruoy egnahc ot ecnahc eht evah yam uoy ? ytuaeb fo tsoc eht si tahw tub ... noos yrev egami ruoy egnahc ot ecnahc eht evah yam uoy ? ytuaeb fo tsoc eht si tahw tub ... noos yrev egami ruoy egnahc ot ecnahc eht evah yam uoy ? ytuaeb fo tsoc eht si tahw tub ... noos yrev egami ruoy egnahc ot ecnahc eht evah yam uoy ? ytuaeb fo tsoc eht si tahw tub ... noos yrev egami ruoy egnahc ot ecnahc eht evah yam uoy ?
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #62 (isolation #12) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:27 pm

Post by Blackberry »

farside22 wrote:farside start to feel sleepy after a night of party and chaos at the host home.
"can you wake me when I can leave and hopefully join people back into the game? I sometimes forget when it's time to wake up without some type of alarm?"
berry stares are far "Are you nuts? Is this a retreat for you?"
farside "No I'm bored and I feel punished. Is there anything I can do right now?"
Berry things for a bit "I'll let you know but no promises."
"Awww, poor farside. No worry, the others will return to the mansion very shortly." :)
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #65 (isolation #13) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:13 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Immunity Challenge: Liar's Dice: Results
[/color]

The following are the bids that were made:

Cybele bid 9 3's
SensFan bid 8 3's
saberwolf bid 7 3's
ZazieR bid 5 6's
animorpherv1 bid 5 5's
kloud1516 did not submit a bid.

The dice rolls were as follows:

Cybele: 5, 2, 5, 2, 3
SensFan: 2, 3, 3, 3, 1
saberwolf: 6, 3, 1, 3, 1
ZazieR: 6, 2, 4, 4, 6
animorpherv1: 2, 5, 4, 4, 2
kloud1516: 6, 1, 5, 6, 6

Cybele bid 9 3's
- inaccurate
SensFan bid 8 3's
- inaccurate
saberwolf bid 7 3's
- inaccurate
ZazieR bid 5 6's - accurate
animorpherv1 bid 5 5's
- inaccurate

[/size]

"Well done
ZazieR
!" Captain Coconut exclaims as he hands her the
Immunity Statue
. The other sigh in disappointment.

"Be careful on ye way back," Captain Coconut warns, "The natives aren't so friendly..." The group gives him a questioning look but he disappears. People shrug and head back towards the mansion.

ZazieR has won an Immunity Statue and may not be voted out at the first Tribal Council.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #66 (isolation #14) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:27 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Immunity Challenge: Baruti's Formula: Results
[/color]

Flameaxe did not submit a submission.

pickemgenius submitted that he "refused to do the math problems and that he was going to continue partying," and thus, did not win.

xelada submitted 10 solutions...

chenhsi submitted 12 solutions...

Neopi got 13 correct equations!

However, skitzer got 16 correct equations!!

skitzer
solves the formula and adds the solution to the beaker. Professor Baruti smiles and leaps out of the beaker. "Thank you so much for freeing me!" he jumps up and down in glee. He grabs a test tube with brown liquid inside and smashes it into the ground. A puff of smoke, and an
Immunity Statue
stands there. Professor Baruti picks it up and hands it over to skitzer. "Thank you so much!" The Professor then urges everyone out so he can continue his work. The gang heads back to the mansion.

skitzer has won an Immunity Statue and may not be voted out at the first Tribal Council.
Last edited by Blackberry on Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #68 (isolation #15) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:41 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Chapter 4: The First Execution

I see you are all back. I do hope you enjoyed your adventures. As you know,
ZazieR and skitzer have both won an Immunity Statue and may not be voted out
. Cheers to them! *holds up a glass of wine*

ImageImage

The rest of you, however, are not so fortunate. In front of each of you in a black envelope. Inside that envelope is a piece of parchment. Each of you will write down the name of the person you wish to see eliminated. The person that recieves the most votes will be executed from the game.
Best of wishes to you all.

Execution Council #1

Welcome to your first Execution Ceremony! In a moment, each of you will PM me with your vote. Below is a list of the players in the game. ZazieR and Neopi are immune and thus are ineligible to be voted for. There are currently 13 of you. The contender that recieves the most votes will be executed from the game. All votes are due to me 41 hours from this post.

Anyone that fails to submit a vote in time will recieve a vote for him or herself. You can change your vote if you wish, however, once deadline passes or I recieve all 13 votes then all votes will be locked. If you have any questions, ask away!

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

The Current Contenders:

xelada
skitzer
(Immunity Statue)

Neopi
Cybele
kloud1516
ZazieR
(Immunity Statue)

chenhsi
animorpherv1
Flameaxe
SensFan
saberwolf
pickemgenius
farside22
Last edited by Blackberry on Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #73 (isolation #16) » Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:18 pm

Post by Blackberry »

IMMUNITY CORRECTION -- MOD MISTAKE

It appears I have made an error. I skipped over skitzer's PM when doing the results. skitzer actually got 16 correct answers and thus has won Immunity. Neopi, this means I must take your Immunity away. I am sincerely sorry to both of you for making this mistake. I will be extending the deadline to Satuday @ 6:00pm EST because of this. Once again, I apologize.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #75 (isolation #17) » Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:02 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Execution Council #1

Blackberry walks around and gathers everyone's envelopes.

"It's now time to read the votes, the person with the most votes will be... executed..."

Blackberry opens the first black envelope...

FIRST VOTE: Neopi

SECOND VOTE: Neopi

THIRD VOTE: pickemgenius

FOURTH VOTE: saberwolf

FIFTH VOTE: chenhsi

SIXTH VOTE: SensFan

Let's give a recap, why don't we? Currently four people have 1 vote. They are: chenhsi, pickemgenius, saberwolf, and SensFan. Neopi, on the other hand, has accumulated 2 votes so far. However, seven votes remain unread. Anyone could still go home! Let's find out, eh?

SEVENTH VOTE: Flameaxe

EIGHTH VOTE: Flameaxe

NINTH VOTE: Flameaxe

TENTH VOTE: animorpherv1

ELEVENTH VOTE: animorpherv1

TWELFTH VOTE: animorpherv1

It appears that animorpherv1 and Flameaxe have jumped in the lead, with 3 vote each. Only one vote remains, who will be sent home?

FINAL VOTE: animorpherv1

animorpherv1, with 4 Votes, you will be executed.

I retrieve a pistol from my pocket and fire at animorpherv1. He falls to the ground, clutching his chest, pouring blood onto the floor. Everyone around him gasps.

"Take him away..."

Two body guards appear and drag animorpherv1 to a different room. The room is then locked. Screams of agony are heard from the other side.

"And then there were 12..."
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #77 (isolation #18) » Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:12 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Chapter 5: Between Vain and Courage

I'm so sorry to see you all witness your first execution. Alas, it had to happen. On the other hand, congrats on surviving the first round. There will be many more to come and it will only get harder from here on out. Also, a new business has opened up on this little island. It appears there is now a beauty parlor where the woman in charge will allow you to change your appearance. How fascinating! I shall allow you to venture there and change your image if you like. However, I am afraid there is no Immunity Statue to be found there. So if you choose to go there, you'll be sacrificing your chance to win Immunity. I guess it's up to you!

For your next location, you must choose between
GOING TO THE BEAUTY PARLOR
or
VENTURING INTO THE BLACK FOREST
. As mentioned above, only those that go to the Black Forest will have a chance at Immunity, while all those that go to the Beauty Parlor will get to change their character image if they wish. Send your decision via PM to me. You have 36 hours from this post. You may change your decision at any time, however, once deadline has passed OR when all 12 responses are in, then decisions will be locked.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #84 (isolation #19) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:20 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Chapter 6: You're So Vain

[/b]

ImageImage

The following two contenders decide to journey to get a make over: Cybele & Neopi. They are given a map and asked to find the location with the giant X. The Beauty Parlor appears to be just a little further south. As the two arrive they encounter a oversized cube with rainbow colors. The two enter.

"Well hello! I see you two are here for a makeover, let's get started now," Seville, the owner of he Beauty Parlor. "We have some special pills here that can change your skin color. Yes, you heard that right. Thanks to Professor Baruti, we can do marvelous things! Now, just take a seat and let's get started!"

You're So Vain
begins to play over the radio.

Beauty Makeover

Please visit the site and choose an image that you would like to replace your current character with. It must be an image with only one person in it. If you have any trouble navigating the website and looking for a particular character or color, just tell me. Thanks!

http://www.imageenvision.com/stock_clip ... collection
etc.

Last edited by Blackberry on Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #86 (isolation #20) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:59 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Chapter 7: The Lost Ones

[/b]

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

The following ten contenders decide to venture into the black forest: kloud1516, ZazieR, chenhsi, Flameaxe, SensFan, saberwolf, pickemgenius, farside22, xelada, & skitzer. They are given a map and asked to find the location with the giant X. The dark forest appears to cover a vast majority of the center of the island.

While the group walks through the forest they are startled as they come across a red mother and her child. Frightened, the group is unsure what to do.

"Uryc! Jr'ir ybfg bhe xvggl! Cyrnfr uryc hf. Ybbx, svaq bhe xvggra naq jryy tvir lbh guvf," she holds out an Immunity Statue. Everyone gasps and grins, just what they were looking for.

"Abj, dhvpxyl, cyrnfr tb svaq gur xvggl!" she points into the forest.

Immunity Challenge: Completely Lost

Ummm, yeah. I'm lost. I have no idea what she said. Heh, guess it's up to you to figure out what you're supposed to do. Then again, she is a mother with a child. How hard could it be to just GRAB the Immunity Statue out of her hands? I mean, sure it is kind of cruel, but it's worth a shot, eh? If you want to attempt to snatch the Immunity Statue from the red mother and her child, simply post in the thread, in bold that you wish to
ATTEMPT TO SNATCH THE STATUE
. I will warn you, however, that if your attempt fails, you will be unable to win an Immunity Statue this round.

On the other hand, I suppose you could always try to figure out what she's saying?

Gur svefg gjb crbcyr gb nggrzcg gb fangpu gur fgnghr jvyy snvy naq or hanoyr gb cnegvpvcngr shegure va guvf punyyratr. Ubjrire, gur guveq crefba gb nggrzcg gb fangpu gur vqby jvyy or n fhpprffshy zhttre naq jva gur vzzhavgl fgnghr. Znlor lbh pna hfr guvf xabjyrqtr gb lbhe nqinagntr naq svther bhg n jnl gb fangpu gur vqby sbe lbhefrys be lbhe sevraq?

Qba'g serg, gurer vf fgvyy nabgure vzzhavgl vqby gb or sbhaq. Vs lbh ner ernqvat guvf, ol abj lbh xabj gung gur cbbe erq ynql jnagf ure xvggl. Jryy, vg whfg fb unccraf gung gur xvggl unf na vzzhavgl fgnghr nf jryy. Svaq gur xvggl naq lbh znl whfg or noyr gb jva na vzzhavgl fgnghr! Gur xvggl pna or sbhaq fbzrjurer ba guvf znsvn fvgr... ohg jurer? Gurer'f n uvag orybj gb uryc lbh bhg...

Gur sbyybjvat vf lbh uvag: Ybbx ng lbhe snyyra pbzenqr, jnf ur gur ivpgvz bs sngr be fbzr gernpurebhf genvgbef?
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #93 (isolation #21) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:59 am

Post by Blackberry »

Lbh jvyy xabj gung gur xvggl lbh sbhaq vf vaqrrq gur pbeerpg bar jura lbh svaq vg. Uvag: xvggl vf erq.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #97 (isolation #22) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:46 am

Post by Blackberry »

xelada
walks up to the red woman and tries to grab the statue.

She smacks him. The red baby then leaps from her arms and karate-kicks xelada in the face. The mother stomps on his face and knocks him unconscious. She the picks her baby back up. And looks at the rest of you with a menacing glare. She points out into the forest.

"Svaq zl erq xvggl! Abj!"
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #100 (isolation #23) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:09 am

Post by Blackberry »

SensFan
sneaks up behind the red woman and pushes her to the ground. She drops the statue and her baby.

SensFan snatches the Immunity Statue and screams with glee. After gathering her baby and her ground, the red woman throws a rough upper-cut and knocks SensFan out. She rightfully retrieves her Immunity Statue once more.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #103 (isolation #24) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:14 am

Post by Blackberry »

Immunity Challenge: Completely Lost: Part I: Results
[/color]

saberwolf
grabs a large stick and hits the woman over the head. She is knocked unconscious. The baby begins to cry. saberwolf shrugs as he grabs the Immunity Statue. He is successful in his attempt. saberwolf has won Immunity at the expense of mugging a helpless mother and her child.

saberwolf
has won an
Immunity Statue
. However, the challenge is not over. There is still an Immunity Statue to be found, who will get it?

saberwolf has won an Immunity Statue and may not be voted out at the next Execution Council.
Last edited by Blackberry on Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #104 (isolation #25) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:15 am

Post by Blackberry »

saberwolf wrote:I also used my seductive powers to take the woman with me too ;)
I do believe that if you are "seducing" someone while they are unconscious that that is considered ra... illegal... :-P.

Not to mention, she has a child. I don't think you want to get involved with her ;).
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #106 (isolation #26) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:18 am

Post by Blackberry »

saberwolf
has won an Immunity Statue.
Sensfan
and
xelada
are unconscious. Seven of you are elgible to win the remaining Immunity Statue. The question is, how do you obtain it?

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #125 (isolation #27) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:25 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Immunity Challenge: Completely Lost: Part II: Results
[/color]

kloud1516
manages to find the red kitty. The kitty just so happens to have an Immunity Statue in his mouth. kloud1516 meows. The kitty responds with a meow and drops the statue. kloud1516 smiles and picks up the statue, "Good kitty!"

kloud1516
has won an
Immunity Statue

kloud1516 has won an Immunity Statue and may not be voted out at the next Execution Council.

The Riddles of the Challenge: The challenge was to first figure out the hidden messages. Which were in rot13. They explained that the first two people to attempt to mug the woman would fail but that the third person would be successful. They also mentioned that there was a kitty hidden someone on the mafiascum forum. The clue mentioned a fallen comrade (animorpherv1) and also had the word TRAITOR in it, indicating a previous game of mine, Toadstool Traitor 3. As pointed out by Cybele, the kitty explains the rules to get the Immunity from the kitty. kloud1516 posted meow in small white font in post 96* and has thus won Immunity.
Last edited by Blackberry on Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #148 (isolation #28) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:06 am

Post by Blackberry »

So sorry - will update soon! Homework, then classes, then I'll be done by 2pm EST. to update this. Take care ;).
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #151 (isolation #29) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:42 am

Post by Blackberry »

Beauty Parlor: Results
[/color]

Seville starts with Cybele. She does a little here, a little there. Let's see what has resulted...

Oh, how marvelous!

Now, for Neopi...

Seville is suddenly hit over the head. Neopi takes some pills to turn his skin yellow. He then steals Seville's coat and locks her up in a close.

"Look at me!" Neopi shouts.

Cybele gives Neopi a funny look. They look at the time and decide to head back to the mansion.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #154 (isolation #30) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:52 am

Post by Blackberry »

Chapter 8: The Doomed Dozen

Welcome back! I hope you had fun in the forest and with your makeovers. As you know,
saberwolf and kloud1516 have both won an Immunity Statue and may not be voted out
. *holds up a glass of wine* Now, on to the fun part...

ImageImage

The rest of you, however, are not so fortunate. In front of each of you in a black envelope. Inside that envelope is a piece of parchment. Each of you will write down the name of the person you wish to see eliminated. The person that recieves the most votes will be executed from the game.
Best of wishes to you all.

Execution Council #2

Welcome to your second Execution Ceremony! In a moment, each of you will PM me with your vote. Below is a list of the players in the game. saberwolf and kloud1516 are immune and thus are ineligible to be voted for. There are currently 12 of you. The contender that recieves the most votes will be executed from the game. All votes are due to me 44 hours from this post.

Anyone that fails to submit a vote in time will recieve a vote for him or herself. You can change your vote if you wish, however, once deadline passes or I recieve all 12 votes then all votes will be locked. If you have any questions, ask away!

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

The Current Contenders:

xelada
skitzer
Neopi
Cybele
kloud1516
(Immunity Statue)

ZazieR
chenhsi
Flameaxe
SensFan
saberwolf
(Immunity Statue)

pickemgenius
farside22
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #169 (isolation #31) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:16 pm

Post by Blackberry »

chenhsi wrote:I just realized: Why do some of the characters have clothes, while other characters are naked?
nudists are accepted here on the island 8-)
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #170 (isolation #32) » Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:59 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Execution Council #2

Blackberry walks around and gathers everyone's envelopes.

"It's now time to read the votes, the person with the most votes will be... executed..."

Blackberry opens the first black envelope...

FIRST VOTE: Neopi

SECOND VOTE: Flameaxe

THIRD VOTE: chenhsi

FOURTH VOTE: skitzer

FIFTH VOTE: Sensfan

SIXTH VOTE: Cybele (Self-Vote)

Currently six people have 1 vote. They are: Neopi, Flameaxe, chenhsi, skitzer, Sensfan and Cybele. The remaining six votes all happen to belong to the same person... let's find out who it is...

SEVENTH VOTE: chenhsi

EIGHTH VOTE: chenhsi

NINTH VOTE: chenhsi

TENTH VOTE: chenhsi

ELEVENTH VOTE: chenhsi

FINAL VOTE: chenhsi

chenhsi, with 7 Votes, you will be executed.

I retrieve a pistol from my pocket and fire at chenhsi. chenhsi looks around for an exit. The shot is fired.

Two body guards appear and drag chenhsi to a different room. The room is then locked.

"And then there were 11..."
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #189 (isolation #33) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:45 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Time Warp
[/color]

A mysterious black explosion has occured.

Blackberry and the eleven contestants have time-traveled 40 days into the future (they have been missing since November 7 and have reappeared on December 17). But, has everyone survived the time-blast? We'll find out soon...

If you are still willing to continue the journey, please post in thread or send me a PM. I will be sending everyone a PM. Anyone that does not respond within 48 hours or decides not to continue will be mutilated in the time-blast and lose the game.

Current Count of Survivors Found Alive: 8
Current Count of Non-Survivors Found Mutilated: 0
Last edited by Blackberry on Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:21 am, edited 3 times in total.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #195 (isolation #34) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:51 am

Post by Blackberry »

Chapter 9: Time Warp Casualties

Eight contestants return to the mansion. Upon inspection, we find three mutilated contestants. Poor them. Not strong enough to survive the time warp...

ImageImageImage

If any of these three PM me their location selection in time, they may rejoin the game. As I fear one or two of them are on vacation and may return shortly, thus why I shall allow them to rejoin the game if they return.

In the mean time, while we've been gone, there's been some updates. It appears that Seville, the Beauty Parlor owner, has been kidnapped, by none other than the
red people
. How terrible!

For your next location, you must choose between
ATTEMPTING TO RESCUE SEVILLE
or ...
there's not another option for me to present you? Oh, how curious.
Hmm, either way, if you would like to go rescue Seville, PM me. Or if you'd like to do something else, PM me that instead. Send your decision via PM to me. If you don't send in a PM, you will stay at the mansion and lose the chance to win Immunity. You have 36 hours from this post. You may change your decision at any time, however, once deadline has passed OR when all 8 responses are in, then decisions will be locked.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #198 (isolation #35) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:29 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Neopi wrote:Did i not kiddnap Sevile?
No, you just mugged the poor woman.

Return to “Social Game Archive”