Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:22 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

/conform
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (isolation #1) » Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:23 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

SlySly wrote:
saberwolf wrote: Have you another idea on how to choose?
Same as in any mafia game, good old fashioned scum hunting. I don't know about you, but I would prefer a floater get the first HoH as opposed to a member of one of the scum teams. I would be hopeful that our scum hunting gives the HoH some good info as to who they should nominate for eviction and give the rest of us good info as to where we should place our votes on their nominated evictees.
Hmm... So, instead of scumhunting we should go with townhunting? Sounds interesting. Right now, I'm getting the most town vibes from you, so...

Nominate: SlySly

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #73 (isolation #2) » Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:03 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Not true. They can end up picking a scum (or even two) from the other faction.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (isolation #3) » Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:40 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Grandi wrote:
unvote

I'd ike everyone to answer these questions:

HoH applicationform

1) Do you think it matters a good/experienced player gets elected as HoH?
Not really. What it matters is that such player should be pro-town, and willing to listen to general consensus. A rogue HOH won't likely do us any good.

2) Do you think HoH should be guided by town? (as in, we still vote, and HoH picks the highest 2 in the VC)
Yes. The game should develop as a normal game, imo, with the town scumhunting and voting for their favourites. Then, the HoH should nominate the two top suspects, and then eliminate one of them. I think we will gather the most amount of information from this tactic (we can see how other players and the HoH act, unlike what we would gain if the HoH decides everything by itself)

3) If you are very suspicious of someone, would you pick him together with a seemingly town person if you were HoH to be sure your suspect gets lynched?
No. I'd pick the town's top two suspects. If I'm very suspicious of someone that town isn't, I would discuss it with town and expose my case. But if town doesn't want it that way, chances are that I will end up following the people's voice. Gut helps sometimes, but chances are that such gut feeling about the scumminess of another player will end up as a mislynch. Unless I have a very, very strong feeling about someone, I would do as town says.

4) If i were HoH, i would pick ___ and ___
I don't have much now, but let it be note this: saberwolf's post about mufasa struck me as opportunistic, and his laziness on answering the question doesn't help him either. Probably mufasa wasn't in the same scum team as saberwolf, and now he suspects the accounts were in different teams. So, if I had to nominate someone, I'd go with saberwolf for now.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (isolation #4) » Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:16 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Ah, right, I forgot. I have never ever watched BB. I'm even not sure what it is. I *think* I saw something similar here on my country, but that's all.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (isolation #5) » Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:37 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

saberwolf wrote: I rather stick to my pursuit of non meta and have you guys lynch me for my scummy behaviour then to generate meta as HoH and be NKed later. I don't give a shit about you guys, it's only about surviving as long as I can on my own for me. Yeah, it's anti-town, I admit it, but then again, I already said I don't give a shit.

By listing the people I nominated for HoH as the people I would lynch, I have also put you back to null ground, as you now have no information on me whatsoever. Best part is, looking at the pattern, I'm going to be the first lynch no matter who is HoH, and I'll walk away smiling because you so called scumhunters suck ass at it because this always happens when I'm town. I've yet to lose a scum game though...lol.

So yeah, permission to continue, carry on :P
Why do you even play Mafia, then? You don't play to win as a team, you play to survive, and unless you are such role (which is rather odd), you don't play to win. Then, again, why do you even play? To prevent others from winning? Selfish people like you are the ones that destroy the purpose of this game.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (isolation #6) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:27 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

I dig PJ's plan.

And as I said before, I'd nominate saber, and now probably sironigous. I don't like number talk. It distracts.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (isolation #7) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:39 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

@Crazy: What's in me that you would nominate me to evict?

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (isolation #8) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:26 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Hmm... No idea about those clues...

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (isolation #9) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:34 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

I vote for saber and siroginous. The first is rather obvious, while sir is voted due to his number talk, which I find to be a distraction (also, the certainty he uses when putting down scum in numbers is rather odd). There's also a general scum read from him. Many posts, not much content.

Also,
Mod: are the clues related to the show?
. If the answer is yes, then it means no coup'd de eta (or however you spell it) for me. D:

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (isolation #10) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:05 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Siroginous: Which question I'm not answering?

As I'm a stranger to BB, what does POV do? And a Coup d'etat?

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (isolation #11) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:35 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

I still want to know from siro what posts I'm ignoring and what questions I'm not answering.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (isolation #12) » Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:10 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

pablito wrote: Snow_Bunny is the other suspect I have at the moment. In the HoH application, she was the only one to admit that she'd throw control to the nomination process.
The language that she used when describing how she would try to go against the town if she didn't trust the top two nominations
...well it was quite defeatist. I'm just not sensing good vibes about that. Plus I think gut feelings are the most important part about mafia, at least for my game. I tend to view players who put control into external forces (to the point where no control is asserted) as scummy. This language goes to that extent. Others can have the same viewpoint and I will respect the decision, but the language she used goes beyond the threshold for me. I find the language to be scummy.
Wtf are you talking about? You are nominating me basely solely on language? Please post exactly (quote unquote) what part of my language you don't like?

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (isolation #13) » Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:20 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

pablito wrote:
Snow_Bunny wrote:3) If you are very suspicious of someone, would you pick him together with a seemingly town person if you were HoH to be sure your suspect gets lynched?
No. I'd pick the town's top two suspects. If I'm very suspicious of someone that town isn't, I would discuss it with town and expose my case.
But if town doesn't want it that way, chances are that I will end up following the people's voice.
There's a difference between saying the above and saying "If the town doesn't want it that way, I will follow the people's voice." The phrase "Chances are that I will end up..." is language that shows that you are hedging and saying that you'd end up following the town, but it's not your choice and it's against your will. You lack of conviction in saying this is what gets me. And I am construing this as putting your will into others' hands - which at this point I see as scummy. There's a different sense I get in the words that you chose to use.
I believe that such position is not to encourage a player to do as he will, rather to follow up the town's voice. I insist, this game should be played as just another normal game, and the HoH being nothing more than a formality.
Snow_Bunny wrote:...Gut helps sometimes, but
chances are that such gut feeling about the scumminess of another player will end up as a mislynch.
Unless I have a very, very strong feeling about someone, I would do as town says.
I disagree with this statement, but that's personal preference. I do not think that gut necessarily leads to mislynch. But the way this is said you are showing distaste for gut feelings. I can respect that point, but I also don't see you doing too much scumhunting yet.
I rely on gut ofter, but as I said before, HoH should be nothing more than a formality, and nominating another player basely on gut and ignoring the town wishes is not the strategy I'd follow.
Snow_Bunny wrote: 4) If i were HoH, i would pick ___ and ___
I don't have much now, but let it be note this: saberwolf's post about mufasa struck me as opportunistic, and his laziness on answering the question doesn't help him either. Probably mufasa wasn't in the same scum team as saberwolf, and now he suspects the accounts were in different teams.
So, if I had to nominate someone,
I'd go with saberwolf for now.
Again the language is "if I had to nominate", not "I would nominate". Minor change, but again sounds like you really wouldn't have put up your choices unless you had to.
I meant "had" and not "would" as I had no concrete reading so far. Not because I didn't want to, but because I didn't have.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (isolation #14) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:12 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

I actually don't find Sens' request for replacement scummy. More like a childish attitude, but that's all. Why, I have found myself in that exact position in the past (though I never requested a replacement), and I can sort of understand that.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (isolation #15) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:41 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Why me, Kmd?

Bit busy now, will post something useful later, when I have time.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (isolation #16) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:55 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Kmd4390 wrote:
Snow_Bunny wrote:Why me, Kmd?

Bit busy now, will post something useful later, when I have time.
Because I have no idea who you'd nominate, so it would force you to either pick two players or let the town guide you. Either way, it helps town get a read on you.
Oh, I see. Don't worry, if I must put my effort on it, I will.
hewitt wrote:I also would completely back a Snow_Bunny nomination.
Why?
saberwolf wrote:I had to sign up for every single game in the sign up thread that was currently open, and not flake from any of them. If I manged to not flake, and finish every game, I win and I get to change his avatar for 2 months. If I lose, he changes mine for two months. Luckily, Ani left lots of loopholes, so [bI've campaigned for my lynch in every game I'm in that I signed up for.[/b]

Hope that doesn't change things with us hewitt ;)
This... I would ban you right away if I had the powers to do so. You are just admitting that whatever the game it is you are not playing to your win con.
Mod: How can you tolerate this? He IS ruining your game! At least he's ruining the experience for me.
I can't believe players like him are allowed to play. I consider this even worst than cheating! Mufasa was banned for cheating! Saber should just as well go for the same road!

/rant.
LlamaFluff wrote:
Mr Finch wrote:I didn't like the KMD vote as I got no scum vibe. Sens would have been my vote, as I suspect others' would have been. As has already been suggested, a policy lynch almost.
Its an anti-lynch, not a policy lynch. That is why its so wrong. People arent going to saying "sens cause he is scummy" but "sens because he isnt kmd"
With this I agree.

As for now, I want to evict Sly tomorrow. Other players have exposed the points for me to be parroting them again. But the thing that draws my attention the most is that he nominated whoever he wanted regardless of asking town for opinions, yet he insisted for those opinions. His nominations, as Llama said, won't give us more information.

Really bad. Really scummy.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (isolation #17) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:24 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

I don't know why Sly wanted everyone's opinion on the replacement nominate, if he isn't going to listen to that any roads.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (isolation #18) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:45 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Hypothetically, I would nominate Sly and Zwet.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (isolation #19) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:12 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

What were you expecting with your scummy actions? Be declared safe town for the rest of the game?

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (isolation #20) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:18 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

It's a bit late now, will come up with a reading of both nominates in the morning.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (isolation #21) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:58 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Reading on DisCode, I can't find anything scummy there, other than the lurking (though as the lurking was followed by a replacement, then I suspect he was really busy. ) bv310 has yet to post something for me to read.

Reading on Sens/hewitt, I'm getting a town vibe from them.

So, thanks to Sly, now I have to choose from two players I have nothing against them. Best town play ever, Sly. /sarcasm

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (isolation #22) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:10 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Sironigous wrote:Oh wow.
From Page 14...

@Snowbunny regarding that question...

How is numbers bad when I'm trying to explain what someone else said? (which that someone else still didn't explain)... I even scratched it when I messed up right after.
I've seen scum doing that more often than town. Numbers talk, whatever small it is, it's distracting.

quote="hewitt"]
Kmd4390 wrote:It's not semantics. If you are playing this game like Big Brother, you are not playing to your win condition.
I think the floaters should be playing this like it's Big Brother in a way because it's important for floaters to be in positions of power. I think it's important for floaters to be trying very hard to get HoH and stay off the block in order to stay out of eviction's way. The less floaters we have on the block the less chance we have of being evicted.

[/quote]

I disagree with this. As I've said before, this is no much different from a normal mafia game. Town wants to find scum, and being in a position of power doesn't guarantee that.

You know, I feel kinda a protective feeling from this post towards Sly. Like you're trying to back him up for what he did of rushing the deadline. Not good.

@pablito: On a total unrelated matter, are you by chance linguistic or something like that? It seems you focus a lot on language.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (isolation #23) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:34 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Well, I might as well vote. Who knows if I won't be able to post before deadline due to my shitty Internet.

Vote: bv310

I'm not keen on voting on either of them, but at least I got a town vibe from Sens/hewitt ('cept for the points brought in my last post, but that's not much), and bv310 is yet to say anything.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (isolation #24) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:30 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Mod: I'm having serious connection issues, so I'm a bit of LA for now. I'll try to fix this as soon as possible.

Noted. If I don't see you come back in the next 4 days I will have to look for a replacement.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (isolation #25) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:55 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Ah, I'm way too behind. My connection is still giving me problems, but I'll try to catch up before you leave me even more behind.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (isolation #26) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:33 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Ok, I'm starting to read D2, and I still think Sly should be evicted asap. I don't get where is he drawing his reads from. I also don't like his AtE that "he's an easy target". You acted scummy, and now you must pay for that.

For now, I
Vote: Sly
. I really don't care much for the other nominate, as I want Sly evicted.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #899 (isolation #27) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:14 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Kmd4390 wrote:Snow, if Sly were to have the veto, who would you want evicted? If you were HoH, who would you evict? What about if you were HoH and Sly claimed to have the veto?
If I had to pick a second, I'd pick Ani. If I couldn't pick Sly (which would be a total shame), I'd go with Ani and Sir.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #901 (isolation #28) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:26 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Sir for the reasons stated on D1. Ani for the points others have brought up.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #928 (isolation #29) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:24 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

hewitt wrote:That's not good enough Snow_Bunny. You can't just ride on other player's coattails and expect to get a free pass. Come up with some original thought and contribute otherwise I will be nominating you.
What's exactly not good enough? My reasons on Ani? I'm sorry, but I don't have a bag where I can just make scum appear like that. First suspect, Sly. If I were HoH I would even go that far enough and nominate a pro-town player just to ensure his eviction. If for some strange reason Sly was to be immune to the nomination, I'd go with Ani (I really liked the points brought up as of late. Is that a bad thing to agree with someone else case?) or with Sir (the numbers talk is often scumtalk, and I'm willing to go on that one).
Kast wrote:I'm not seeing anything new being discussed. It is clear that most people want Sly lynched, and for good reason. Second to that looks like Animorph, but that doesn't even matter because Sly is going to be lynched. People mentioning "what if Sly gets veto'd" are just raising pointless scummy distractions. If someone PoV's Sly, then they're obvscum. It' snot going to happen,

This double voting/nomination system is unecessary and slanted to give scum more influence on the HoH's nominees while prolonging to game needlessly. Let's see things move.
I agree with this. Sly is the lynch for today.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #976 (isolation #30) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:30 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Ok, seems I got nominated. Predictable.

Any roads, I'm thinking either Llama, Kmd or Pablito for HoH, but I can't make my mind just yet.

So, what can I say to defend myself? The points against me are mostly truth. I didn't commit much to scumhunting, and mostly didn't add anything. The only thing I can say is that it's better a scum dead than an useless floater dead. Isn't it? Sly proved through all D1 to be really scummy, first with the rush to the deadline and then ignoring town when nominating (and making bad nominations, also). He has based his arguments in poor reasons, and has failed, in my eyes, to act town.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1003 (isolation #31) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:58 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Ok, time to get some thoughts out there.

First of all, I disagree with Sly's latest posts. The reasons why he calls out other scummy are not good enough, and seem more frustration attacks than anything else. Also, would I end up being evicted, tomorrow wouldn't be just 6 town vs 6 scum. No, it's 6 town vs 3 scum A vs 3 scum B. Town is still the majority, and you suggesting that town shouldn't listen to majority is not good.

Now, my thoughts on some players:
-pablito: I'm getting good vibes, but there's something that tells me to be aware. I don't know, some gut feeling that tells me to distrust replacements who just arrive and try to look like the best player posting huge amounts of text. A strange feeling, and to test that I'd like to put him as HoH.
-Llama: I'm getting good vibes, though I don't get why the trust in kmd at such early state of the game. If one of them flips scum, the other is likely scum as well. But, other than that, I'm getting good vibes (it's not rare to see buddying between to townies)
-Kmd: As with Llama, I'll be looking for him in case Llama flips scum. Though, I'll grant a point to Sly, and that I also see a possible Kmd/Paltry team. Kmd bussing early on, Paltry using the PoV to protect Kmd, backed it up by town who seems Kmd as pro-town.
-Ani: Has yet to do something good (look who's to say... ¬_¬). Many posts, so few content. Active lurking is not good.
-Kast: There's something interesting about Kast that I've learnt after my previous game with him. Never trust him. Never. Not even if I get a town read. So, there's not much I can say about him, except that I don't trust him.
-Paltry: Ask many things, and that keeps me wary of him. Other than that, many posts, some of them good, other not so much. Mostly neutral. Also, the connection with Kmd is noted. A flip would be helpful.
-Sir: Number talk -> bad. Little content in his posts. The lack of stance regarding Sly vs me strike me as opportunistic and a exit door for tomorrow.

I'd like to keep going, but I'm a bit tired. It's been a long day.

So, for a final conclusion, I think that Ani is scum. Sir is scum as well. Also, I think that town will gain lots of information from a Kmd lynch. Not saying that he's scum (and not saying he's town either), but his flip would give us more information than any other lynch at the moment.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1017 (isolation #32) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:29 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Again, mod, connection issues here, so I'm kind of LA for now.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1064 (isolation #33) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:42 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

LlamaFluff wrote: The Sly lynch is a great one, the Snow lynch is a little bit better so im voting there to make a point, even though its useless now. Tomorrow ani and snow need to be up, and the day after that whatever one isnt evicted there gets evicted next.
I don't like this at all. And it's not the usual town Llama I remember (though my memory is always blurry). Setting up lynches for coming days? And setting up the lynches with easy ones? That's as pro-town as outing mason partners on D1. This little part of your post makes me doubt of your towniness, and maybe Sly was right about you. I know my scumhunting is as good as it should be, I reckon, but I recognize a scum post when I see it.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1075 (isolation #34) » Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:01 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

I can't elaborate much now, and thus I'll just foward with
vote: Llama
. I can't get out of my mind his last post (well, the one I pointed out earlier.)

The other one would be Sir or Ani, but I want to read again before I make my choice.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1116 (isolation #35) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:28 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Quickly before going up for bed, my other nomination would be
vote ani
. I know I can't say much about it, but reasons are lack of good posts, and mostly that last post about evicting one group first. Selective scumhunting is a good scumtell.

On Paltry? Can't say I find something suspicious on her. I think the use of the POV was a good call (it could be a well designed gambit, but too much wifom for me to go down there). Kmd, why you assume that's one of the scum groups? What are the reasons behind that call?

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1124 (isolation #36) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:10 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

I was going to say something like that. What exactly do you expect to win by lynching me? I know I'm town, and thus my flip would bring nothing good to town. One less townie, and not much info.

A Llama lynch, in the other hand, would bring more useful information, and we might as well get rid of a scum that is making a good job to look townie.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1145 (isolation #37) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:25 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

On Llama, on D1 I saw a more pro-town playstyle, but now, even after Sly's slip, he goes against me and Ani (relatively easy targets), unlike other players (like Hewitt and Kmd) that try to gain more info from Sly's slip. And thus, I am not getting good vibes from that. And as I said, a Llama flip would also give us more information about connections and partners.

I missed that in the first run, and I see the points on Sly/Paltry/Finch. I must say, I can clearly see Sly-Finch, but I still don't see much on Paltry. It is true that D1 actions show some connections, but I can see that coming from townie as well. The gambit proposed that Paltry would use veto on Sly's nominations and all of that seems way to complicated for me to believe now (unless, of course, kmd turns up chenbot).

Paltry, sorry for calling you "her". My bad. :(

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1234 (isolation #38) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:44 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

I'm reading, will catch up later.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1254 (isolation #39) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:31 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Right now,
Vote: Crazy

As I've said before, I see Paltry as strong town. On Crazy I have not that feeling. I think both are town, but I think Paltry is a better townie than Crazy.

I wonder why Kmd ending up not nominating me. I can see a scum-Kmd not nominating me and instead nominating two good town players, for two good reasons: lure a possible town-Kast into using the Coup-thingy; getting rid of one of two good town players; and finally leave weak and easy targets for other days. It's basically as a scum-NK: trying to get rid of strong town players while leaving behind the weak ones for day myslinches. Yes, I know that Kmd gave his reasons behind this choice, but still, it all could fit.

It's a shame we are redoing D1 again. D:

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1264 (isolation #40) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:53 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Crazy wrote:
Snow wrote:
As I've said before, I see Paltry as strong town.
On Crazy I have not that feeling. I think both are town, but I think Paltry is a better townie than Crazy.
Where specifically have you pointed out Paltry as strong-town? Your next most recent post regarding Paltry seemed to have a neutral-townish sort of way to it:
Snow wrote:I must say, I can clearly see Sly-Finch, but I still don't see much on Paltry. It is true that D1 actions show some connections, but I can see that coming from townie as well.
My bad. I was going to say another thing, and I ended up saying that. Still, that doesn't change my point on Paltry.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1359 (isolation #41) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:22 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Vote: Llama and Kmd

Mod: VLA until Tuesday.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1409 (isolation #42) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:50 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

pablito wrote:@snow_bunny - what do you think about Sir flipping scum?
Makes me feel proud of my sixth sense.

Oh, it's not like I'm not suspicious of ani anymore. It's that I find Llama and Kmd more suspicious. Specially post-Paltry-eviction Kmd. Seems like he's trying to justify the eviction of a town, and I'm not finding that sincere. You know, ala Sly.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1432 (isolation #43) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:10 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Vote: Ani

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1468 (isolation #44) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:12 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

I still think Kmd and Llama are scum.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1490 (isolation #45) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:17 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Quick question to everyone: when I flip town, who are your guesses for the remaining chenbot?

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1502 (isolation #46) » Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:01 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Ok, put me up with Llama. That should reveal some info on links and whatnot when I'm evicted. Some good info on Llama. Or maybe town gets to it and lynch Llama-scum.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1575 (isolation #47) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:16 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Ah, responding to prod. Have to read the few last pages, but my thoughts on Llama haven't changed. I will most likely vote for him.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1604 (isolation #48) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:34 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Vote: Llama

Nothing changed, and his last posts just don't give me the vibe of town to be lynched.

Btw, Llama, let's assume for a moment there's no coup for tomorrow. Who will you put as HoH? Why?

Kmd is just pulling a Sly, imo, and thus, as we lynched Sly, I suggest Kmd as candidate. But well, I guess that will be left for tomorrow.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1613 (isolation #49) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:53 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

What about me? You have been suspicious about me the whole game, yet you failed to nominate me the two times you have had the power.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1619 (isolation #50) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:43 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Kmd4390 wrote:
Snow_Bunny wrote:What about me? You have been suspicious about me the whole game, yet you failed to nominate me the two times you have had the power.
You'll be evicted before the game is over so I'm not too worried about that just yet.
You are just acting like Sly acted on D1, you know. "I want to take the strongest scum and that's why I nominate these players regardless of what town thinks. I'll leave weaker obvscum for later."

And thus, you shall be evicted just like him. Who knows, maybe even before me.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1636 (isolation #51) » Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:13 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Mod: I'm moving to a new house, and thus I'm LA until new advice. I'll at least try to keep up.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1682 (isolation #52) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:53 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

I guess I won't survive to see Kmd-chenbot evicted... Well, it can't be helped.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1859 (isolation #53) » Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:18 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Nice game. Really not my type, I must say, but it was nice still. Sorry town for my bad play, at least you managed to win despide that.

Go town!

And, btw, I told you Llama was scum.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”