Aelyn
Aelyn
Goon
Aelyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #45 (isolation #2) » Sun Jul 10, 2005 4:12 am

Post by Aelyn »

Mr. Flay wrote:Meanwhile, Aelyn is happy to ignore my vote completely, which is...
interesting
*shrug* You said it was a hunch. I go on hunches quite a lot. It's almost impossible to argue against ("You don't actually think that!" "Yes I do!" "Oh...") or disprove, but it's also unlikely to persuade other people to vote for me.

In other words, why bother challenging it now? Better to not mention it, and possibly use it as evidence later if I believe you're scummy.
Aelyn
Aelyn
Goon
Aelyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (isolation #3) » Tue Jul 12, 2005 1:40 am

Post by Aelyn »

Spork really should be contributing at least something.

I know I'm not exactly one to talk, but seriously, Spork currently has two posts, both of which are more or less content-free.

Vote: Spork76

Mod
: Can we have a votecount please?
Aelyn
Aelyn
Goon
Aelyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (isolation #4) » Thu Jul 14, 2005 3:03 am

Post by Aelyn »

Spork, I might be wrong but I think Drummer's point about claims is more to do with unprompted claims - I think it's always a good idea for someone about to be lynched to claim, if for no other reason than to see people's reactions to the claim.
Aelyn
Aelyn
Goon
Aelyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (isolation #5) » Fri Jul 15, 2005 8:40 am

Post by Aelyn »

Apologies, that post was actually made by me - me and Seol use the same computer, and wo quite often post as each other accidentally.
Aelyn
Aelyn
Goon
Aelyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (isolation #6) » Fri Jul 22, 2005 12:13 pm

Post by Aelyn »

*BUMP* over closed threads.

I'm kinda tired now, so I'm going to bed, but I will re-read tomorrow and weigh in with my thoughts.
Aelyn
Aelyn
Goon
Aelyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (isolation #7) » Mon Aug 01, 2005 12:36 am

Post by Aelyn »

Sineish: You realise that we have no way of knowing whether you're pro-town or not? Even if we investigate you and find you're telling the truth about not being investigatable, it doesn't help because we have no way of knowing how much truth you're telling.

What's more, you might be an easy kill - but scum has no reason whatsoever to kill you, for the very reason I just outlined. Since we have no way of confirming your innocence or lackthereof, you make a logical choice for any time we have no idea where to go - to use a phrase Seol coined, lynching you has the best worst case scenario. Especially since you don't have any night actions, so we won't be losing a power role.

I'm not sure if I trust your claim or not, but if I did I would be probably be pushing for your lynch because I think your role is, frankly, a liability to the town, and if I didn't I'd certainly be pushing for your lynch, because, y'know, LAL.

Sorry, Sineish. You might have been unlucky with your role, but I simply feel you're the most dangerous person to keep around if there aren't any other leads.

Vote: Sineish.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”