Sineish
Sineish
Goon
Sineish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Tue Jul 05, 2005 11:06 am

Post by Sineish »

Crola wrote:Hi everyone, I'm not random voting, yay!!!!!!
Hello, me neither.
Vote: spork76
for signing up twelfth.

S. (eleventh)
Sineish
Sineish
Goon
Sineish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (isolation #1) » Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:43 pm

Post by Sineish »

It wasn't random at all. I deliberately chose the last person on the list. My mistake was to assume that it was in order of signup and not alphabetical. Still, I stick by my vote.

S.
Sineish
Sineish
Goon
Sineish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (isolation #2) » Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:07 am

Post by Sineish »

Yes, I just chose the last person on the list for no other reason than spork was last. I suppose that could be thought of as random and the effect I intended is the same as if I had just voted randomly, but I conciously made the choice of who I voted for, and I therefore do not see it as being a random choice.

To answer Drummer, my vote was not based on any information I received during the night, if indeed I even got any, and neither was it due to any restriction.
Mr. Flay wrote:I'm really not best pleased with Sineish's non-random vote, since he's claiming spurious reasoning for it; what difference does the order in which spork signed up have on whether or not he's scum? You do know roles are randomized here, right?
I am aware that roles are random, and that he is last on the list has no bearing at all on whether he is scum or not. But then again, neither does any
random
choice have any bearing on whether someone is scum. Possibly it wasn't a good idea to make it so obvious that I was not random voting, but I did try to give a reason, albeit that I made a mistake with the signup order, which I intended to indicate that my choice was not based on any information I had.

I have read many posts by experienced players in this forum stating claiming not to like random voting on day one and others saying that they never random vote, yet I guess there is a critical mass of support for it, so I will try and do so in future.

S.
Sineish
Sineish
Goon
Sineish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #34 (isolation #3) » Fri Jul 08, 2005 12:55 pm

Post by Sineish »

Bamboomancer wrote:I can't think of an important magazine from the movie
The [Swedish interior design] catalogue that he filled his apartment with the furniture from?

S.
Sineish
Sineish
Goon
Sineish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #62 (isolation #4) » Tue Jul 12, 2005 2:29 am

Post by Sineish »

I make it that spork has 4 votes now and even though it was a first vote, I'm happy to keep mine on spork at the moment too. The last two votes for him though have been added within 9 hours of his last post, so I think we should wait a little while for him to respond before increasing the pressure any further.
Commodore Amazing wrote:Oh, and for what it's worth, KingEnigma's not scum.
I'm sorry if I missed the reasoning for this, and I'm not saying that he is, but what makes you so sure he is not scum?

S.
Sineish
Sineish
Goon
Sineish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (isolation #5) » Fri Jul 15, 2005 2:35 am

Post by Sineish »

Mr. Flay wrote:I'm still not happy that Sineish has fallen silent...
That's twice now I've been writing a post while you have been posting :)

unvote: spork76

Mr. Flay, emphasis mine wrote:Revote: Sineish. All of this claiming and speculation distracted me from my initial instinct, and if it pays off now,
I've got a good idea who his partner might be
(one of them, anyway).
Would you care to share this insight? I'm currently at a loss for someone to vote for, so any help would be appreciated ;)

Seriously, I think we have three front runners at the moment, Mr. Flay, Aelyn and olio, none of whom are currently suspicious enough for me to FOS. It's also probably worth waiting a little to see if there is a Raymond K. Hessel counter-claim, but I think this is unlikely.

S.
Sineish
Sineish
Goon
Sineish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (isolation #6) » Sat Jul 16, 2005 5:03 am

Post by Sineish »

Bamboomancer wrote:We've got like 10 guys here that claim to be minor characters, where the hell is Tyler Durden? Marla? Robert Paulsen? The Narrator? That blonde pretty boy
Well, we've only had four characters revealed so far. As for the other characters there could be, I think it's fairly likely that Tyler Durden, Marla, Robert Paulsen and The Narrator are out there, and the other four could include any of about 10 others. Also, trying to decide which of these main characters would be pro-town is tricky, given that a large number of the remaining smaller characters I can think of were part of Project Mayhem. Would it be sensible to assume that our mafia are those in Project Mayhem or not, given the information we already have?

S.
Sineish
Sineish
Goon
Sineish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (isolation #7) » Tue Jul 19, 2005 5:36 am

Post by Sineish »

Mr. Flay wrote:I'm willing to test my theory the other way around.
Copy that.

vote:olio

Thesp wrote:No one is allowed to post with my paper fists, except for me
You might find it easier to use your paper fingers? ;)

S.
Sineish
Sineish
Goon
Sineish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (isolation #8) » Sat Jul 23, 2005 3:30 am

Post by Sineish »

olio wrote:
Thesp wrote:I'm confused. I quoted your entire post and didn't add anything to it. Where am I putting words into your mouth?
How about this:
Thesp wrote:Sineish is really looking scummy to you for his "non-random random" post?
Where did I say Sineish really looking scummy to me?
I think you're quibbling over semantics here. Thesp wasn't saying that you said that I looked 'really scummy', he was asking if you 'really' thought I was 'looking scummy'.

I think you're being just a little bit too defensive here and although you have made some good points, I'm still happy to keep my vote where it is.

S.
Sineish
Sineish
Goon
Sineish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (isolation #9) » Tue Jul 26, 2005 1:34 pm

Post by Sineish »

Since Commodore Amazing and KingEnigma are very likely linked (if one is pro-town, both are, if one is scum, so is the other), I find d_rouge's attacks on KingEnigma rather hard to understand. Although I still have suspicions of olio, I'm starting to think that d_rouge may have a case to answer. If he's found innocent, it may well give us both CA and KE. With this in mind, I will
unvote: olio
and
vote: d_rouge

Commodore Amazing wrote:can we get a vote count?
I could be wrong, so don't rely on this, but unofficially I make it 2 votes each for olio, Thesp, Sineish and d_rouge, and 1 vote each for spork76 and KingEnigma.

S.
Sineish
Sineish
Goon
Sineish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (isolation #10) » Fri Jul 29, 2005 2:13 pm

Post by Sineish »

Mr. Flay wrote:The game is going slowly because NO ONE is willing to join a bandwagon.
Well, there seems to be one bandwagon, but it too is moving slowly. I quite honestly expected to be on 4 votes at least by now. Personally I think I got off to a bad start in this game when I tried to be funny with my first post, and I don't think I did too good a job of defending myself.

I don't think we're quite at the stage where I need to be claiming, so I thought I would explain why everyone should vote for d_rouge.
d_rouge wrote:In 24 hours I'm leaving for a scout camp and I'll be with absolutely no Internet access until August 10th
While he hasn't exactly lurked in this game and I believe his absence to be genuine, I feel like there is a growing trend to back off from lynching people who post that they will be away for a while. This will enevitably lead to this being used as an effective tactic by scum and this is why I would have no problem lynching him in his absence, quite apart from the other points I am making.
d_rouge wrote:we shouldn't exclude the possibility of going after somebody who has already claimed.
True, but to go after KingEnigma today really is not the best move, as has already been discussed.
d_rouge wrote:I don't understand this sentence. Why can't I say anything about someone who seems linked to someone else?
Sineish, it seems you're jumping on my bandwagon just to keep the attention off you.
Ok, so you had not seen Mr. Flay's explanation of this when you posted, but I don't like the way you contered by accusing me of jumping onto your bandwagon. You didn't even say what you didn't understand about the sentence. By switching my vote to you I fully expected to be put under even closer scrutiny. I did it because I believe in what I wrote (if you're innocent then CA and KE aren't) and I believed it to be the
most
pro-town vote I could make.

S.
Sineish
Sineish
Goon
Sineish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (isolation #11) » Sun Jul 31, 2005 4:40 am

Post by Sineish »

spork76 wrote:!CLAIM TIME!
ok then.

My name is Marla Singer. Despite what you may think, I am pro-town and I have no night action.

Unfortunately, I also cannot be either protected or investigated, so even the lack of a counter claim cannot confirm me. There may be a case for lynching me anyway, just to prevent a power role being lynched, but since we already have a fair few claims today, we probably have good odds of hitting scum.

S.
Sineish
Sineish
Goon
Sineish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (isolation #12) » Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:50 pm

Post by Sineish »

I am saying that if protected and nightkilled, I will always die and if investigated there will be no result, ever. Why would I make something like this up? I can see the case for saying that I can't be investigated, I'm also effectively saying to the scum that I'm an easy kill whenever they want it.

S.
Sineish
Sineish
Goon
Sineish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (isolation #13) » Fri Sep 02, 2005 3:10 am

Post by Sineish »

Mr. Flay wrote:So inquiring minds want to know, did we lynch Sineish right or not???!?
Unfortunately not, I was pro-town:
Warpdragon wrote:You are Marla Singer. If you are targeted at night by a non-killing ability, their ability is wasted regardless of if it is good or bad.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”