Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:24 pm

Post by Scott Brosius »

Vote: eleven knives in a throat

Probably scum using a very long name so people won't vote for him. Also the name doesn't lend itself to a good nickname.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (isolation #1) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:16 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

Torqez wrote:Holy crap! 4 votes (L-3) and another one saying he'd prefer to lynch me?... That's almost an L-2 way too early. :shock:
Why is it too early? Do you really think someone is going to swoop in and quicklynch you? Why are you panicking at an L-3?
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (isolation #2) » Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:00 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

Scott Brosius wrote:
Torqez wrote:Holy crap! 4 votes (L-3) and another one saying he'd prefer to lynch me?... That's almost an L-2 way too early. :shock:
Why is it too early? Do you really think someone is going to swoop in and quicklynch you? Why are you panicking at an L-3?
Are you planning to answer this Torquez?

Also a no-lynch based on a potential investigatory role when we are not in an open setup is bad.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (isolation #3) » Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:08 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

It's not as bad, but I still would not support it.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (isolation #4) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:03 pm

Post by Scott Brosius »

Torqez wrote:
I'm not panicking, the tone of my post was a bit of a sarcastic nature - sorry if you didn't get it. This was emphasised by me saying I'm almost at L-2.
Ok next time write it with a smiley or something. :)

I think the whole replacing/not replacing deal with scum being less likely to replace is completely null and not what we should be basing lynches on.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (isolation #5) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:51 pm

Post by Scott Brosius »

Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote: Town are more likely to flake than play a game they’re cold on, scum is more likely to smother a game in non-participation even if they’re cold on the game. Torquez opened the game making pre-emptive excuses for lazy scum behavior, instead of waiting for it to happen and damaging the game we should lynch them instead.

~~~~~

[
Do you think people are less likely to replace out as power roles as well? Or just scum. Either way, I think this part of the case on Torquez is reading into null-tells too much.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (isolation #6) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:44 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

There is a ton of lurking in this game. I don't 100% agree with the LAL philosophy, but in my experience especially lately, I have been finding that a lot of lurkers are scum. I don't like a lurker lynch D1 as there are not enough interactions to go on and there is less information if the lurker flips town.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (isolation #7) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:27 pm

Post by Scott Brosius »

What do you mean there is not much to discuss? How is this different from other games?
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #8) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:45 pm

Post by Scott Brosius »

China: I think keeping track of your vote is an extremely important asset, especially since the majority of town is only armed with their vote

Vote: Torquez

He always seems to be around to respond to accusations, but nothing else.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (isolation #9) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:00 pm

Post by Scott Brosius »

Torqez wrote:
How interesting that you'd stick me for no contribution, yet you're agreeing with a person without even reading them in ISO. Yes, Scott himself has had excellent contribution to this game.

And I find it quite stupid that through your own admittance you say that RVS is stupid, and me even saying that we're struggling to get out of it, yet you vote me for not 'scumhunting' out of it.
Attempting to deflect attention onto me instead of adequately defending yourself is not helping your case.

Why is everyone trying to read into replacements so much? The first game I played in on this site I replaced in as scum. I have also replaced in as town. I think its a useless topic to pursue and is distracting from actual scum-hunting.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (isolation #10) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:28 pm

Post by Scott Brosius »

Josh Lyman wrote:
don_johnson wrote:part of why i'm claiming is to put it out in the open early and give town more choices in how to deal with it, rather than risk claiming later in the game with less credibility under pressure and losing a key town advantage.
I think the
real
reason you're claiming is to draw attention AWAY from yourself -- if you've already claimed town, after all, how can anyone
possibly
think you could be scum? Based on this, and the reasons I voted your predecessor, my vote remains.

We need more don_johnson votes, guys. We're running out of time (less than a week).

I am not trying to pull the time thing in order to quicklynch -- I merely think that this is our most likely scum, and thus needs to be lynched. Stat.

I invite and welcome discussion on this point.
Why lynch him now? I'm not saying he gets a free pass, but I see no reason to lynch a claimed townie on D1.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (isolation #11) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:44 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

I'm here, I will catch up.
Town 15-19