Goon
Torqez
Goon
Goon

Post Post #43 (isolation #2) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:11 pm

Post by Torqez »

Day 3? :?

I think you mean Day 2.

Usually I'm opposed to the no-lynch idea ...because lynching is our only method of killing as town, and we'd waste an opportunity.

But atm, I'm getting bored of Mafia (going through a phase :() ...so i'd be willing to try anything for the sake of variety!
Torqez
Torqez
Goon
Torqez
Goon
Goon

Post Post #48 (isolation #3) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:13 pm

Post by Torqez »

Holy crap! 4 votes (L-3) and another one saying he'd prefer to lynch me?... That's almost an L-2 way too early. :shock:
Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote: Sounds like you'll be a liability to the town even if you are town. Everyone not voting Torqez should be now for his uselessness.
Woa woa woa, I never said I'd be a liability. Nor did I say I wouldn't participate in my normal way. Sounds like providing an easy option to vote me off for nothing :?

If I was losing interest to such an extent, I'd be courteous enough to replace out - not down play myself to get myself lynched, tyvm.

FoS: Debonair Danny DiPietro
For even suggesting something like that :?
FoS: Josh Lyman
Getting away with an easy vote! I am not useless.
Chinaman wrote: As far as getting this game going, I could go for a no lynch or a lynching of Torqez. Doesn't matter to me much either way. If Torqez is town, chances are that we would lynch a townie D1 anyway, if he's scum, then all the better. If we no-lynch and scum don't get lucky and kill the Cop if there is one, then we have more info for D2.
Very nice. On the one hand you say you could go for a no lynch. Yet on the other hand, you agree with DDD that I should be lynched for agreeing to the same thing you said you'd agree to inherently, since a townie could be lynched anyway. I like the logic.
Chinaman wrote: On the other hand, I will say this reasoning given by Josh for lynching Torqez sucks ballsack. "Three posts, no content." It's page 2 man, your posts aren't exactly the epitome of quality and content. I'm not blaming you for that as it's page 2, but to call someone else out on it is pretty contradictory. What say you sir?!
But wait, there's more! You say Josh is being contradictory, but yet again, you say you don't like his reasoning and then don't say anything about DDDs lame reason either? How's that for contradictory?

Unvote. Vote: Chinaman
Torqez
Torqez
Goon
Torqez
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (isolation #4) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:37 pm

Post by Torqez »

So hard to read in italics :?
Torqez
Torqez
Goon
Torqez
Goon
Goon

Post Post #62 (isolation #5) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:13 pm

Post by Torqez »

lol, didn't say I didn't read it :?

I said it was hard to read :?
Torqez
Torqez
Goon
Torqez
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (isolation #6) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:47 pm

Post by Torqez »

Scott wrote: Why is it too early? Do you really think someone is going to swoop in and quicklynch you? Why are you panicking at an L-3?
I'm not panicking, the tone of my post was a bit of a sarcastic nature - sorry if you didn't get it. This was emphasised by me saying I'm almost at L-2.
Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote: Nope, fully advocating it, let's kill Torquez here and now.
lol, care to state your reasons again?

PaltryExcuse wrote: @DDD: Is that a policy lynch then? I'd prefer a replacement at this point seeing as we're only 3 pages in, if we assume he will flake.
Theres no signs of me flaking at all :? I am fully committed to this game.
Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote: So Torquez was providing pre-emptive cover for their lame scummy behavior in the future and we should string 'em up.
Or providing you with an excuse to mislynch? Pre-emptive cover for future? lol
el simo wrote: Sorry, been out of the loop, spilt milo on my keyboard
loool...so this wasn't a lie :P
Torqez
Torqez
Goon
Torqez
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (isolation #7) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:05 pm

Post by Torqez »

@ DDD
Josh Lyman wrote:
julienvonwolfe wrote:JL, what are your own opinions of your activity in this game?
I will admit I'm not playing this game as well as I could be. I attribute this to inertia -- the game got going pretty quickly and I meant to come and post, and then there was more to reply to, and the longer I waited the more there was to reply to, and so on. Like a snowball.

I know I have to do some heavy lifting to redeem myself, and that (hopefully) will come real quick.
Why not the same policy @ Josh that you attribute to me? Double standards?
Torqez
Torqez
Goon
Torqez
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (isolation #8) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:49 pm

Post by Torqez »

Except your inconsistent in the fact that you give him allowance to " Now if he doesn't address the problems then I will be all over him" whereas you haven't given me the same justice.

Double standards, like I say. I honestly don't know what your motivation is as I totally see your behaviour as Antitown.
Torqez
Torqez
Goon
Torqez
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (isolation #9) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:24 pm

Post by Torqez »

Chinaman wrote: @Torque: Do you think your vote is a powerful tool and if so, do you think keeping track of it is important?
I don't get your question? Ofcourse voting is a powerful tool, and ofcourse keeping track of it is important.
Chinaman wrote: @Torqez: I get the sense you are letting DDD's pressure get to you a little bit. You seem rational in your defense, but why are you only defending at this point? The only vote on you is from DDD and it seems as though you have defended yourself well, but where is the pro-town behavior? Where are your questions that you need answered to pursue your scumhunt?
lol he's not getting to me in the least bit. I'm rational in my defense, because I have nothing to hide. I call it as I see it. He has an issue towards me, so thats what I post about. Just like others are thinking, there seems to be a lack of content this game (or people struggling to get out of RVS) and therefore little else to post about. Just take a look at JVWs post here for eg: This definitely looks odd and from a player who ICs in newbie games, I'd expect a lot more out of in the way of bringing others to talk and get the game going.
Torqez
Torqez
Goon
Torqez
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (isolation #10) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:51 pm

Post by Torqez »

Chinaman wrote: Well Torq, the reason I asked about your vote is because I think we are out of RVS yet you still have your vote on me. Is there nobody in this game who has done something scummy from your point of view? Were you keeping track of your vote? Do you have a reason to vote me at this time?
Thats very convenient. Double standards on your part? Just like you state that you havn't found anyone to vote (prior to this post of yours) and don't like tossing around votes, I too don't vote anybody for no reason.

For this reason I havn't felt I needed to vote for someone (ie found them particularly scummy) nor have i felt a need to unvote off you.

Ironic that the same defense you use for not voting earlier, is the same reason you vote for me now.

Also ironic that you pin me for lack of contribution to the game, when theres been numerous others doing the same thing.
I will also have to say that I agree with Scott's sentiments about you thus far. I think you have defended yourself from DDD, but have done little else in the way of hunting for scum.
Vote: Torquez
How interesting that you'd stick me for no contribution, yet you're agreeing with a person without even reading them in ISO. Yes, Scott himself has had excellent contribution to this game.

And I find it quite stupid that through your own admittance you say that RVS is stupid, and me even saying that we're struggling to get out of it, yet you vote me for not 'scumhunting' out of it.

Love your logic.

Unvote
my RVS vote.
Vote: Chinaman
with reasons stated.

There, happy?
Torqez
Torqez
Goon
Torqez
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (isolation #11) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:19 am

Post by Torqez »

I also think the replacement issue is not going to lead anywhere. I've replaced into 3 games on this site. Once town, once scum and once a cop.
Torqez
Torqez
Goon
Torqez
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (isolation #12) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:15 pm

Post by Torqez »

I find it comical that you all think I'm scummy for not scumhunting, whereas a plethora of others have done even less.
Torqez
Torqez
Goon
Torqez
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (isolation #13) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:29 pm

Post by Torqez »

Sorry havn't read up.

Mod: V/LA till 16th Dec
Torqez
Torqez
Goon
Torqez
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (isolation #14) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:11 pm

Post by Torqez »

k, i'm back!

Will read up soonish.
Torqez
Torqez
Goon
Torqez
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (isolation #15) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:08 am

Post by Torqez »

Omg I missed so much :o

Was sick for a couple weeks, and then I'm usually V/LA on weekends too, so it's been a little hectic. Didn't even get my catch up done.

Gj guys on lynching scum D1. Bl on us losing the doc (What's the macho passive?).

No vote atm, till I do a re-read.
Torqez
Torqez
Goon
Torqez
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (isolation #16) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:42 am

Post by Torqez »

Ah I see. k, yea, thats what I figured it meant through the story.
Torqez
Torqez
Goon
Torqez
Goon
Goon

Post Post #278 (isolation #17) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:54 am

Post by Torqez »

Sorry guys, just got prodded. I think I forgot to post that I was
V/LA over the 4 day Christmas weekend
. Am back now for 3 days though, and will contribute again shortly.

But will also be
V/LA over this next coming 4 day New Years weekend
. Sorry guys, it's the season for it, and my In-laws are in town too! :shock:

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”