Newbie 873 - Game Over.

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:20 am

Post by McGriddle »

/confirm

Hello. Me too. I am also looking forward to my first game.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (isolation #1) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:38 am

Post by McGriddle »

Vote: foilist13

For being suspicious.
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (isolation #2) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:39 am

Post by McGriddle »

Whoops. Didn't mean to make all of it bold.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #26 (isolation #3) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:00 pm

Post by McGriddle »

CSL sounds a little too suspicious to me. I've got my eye on you...
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (isolation #4) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:38 pm

Post by McGriddle »

Accusation on CSL, I understand he is trying to help us, but it makes it seem like he is trying to persuade us to appreciate his knowledge on the subject.

Accusation on Foilist, same, only a little bit more suspicious to me. I enjoy the quick vote. It's a good way to get some responses.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (isolation #5) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:10 pm

Post by McGriddle »

Unvote foilist13

Slowing down to analyze all possible candidates.[/b]
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #42 (isolation #6) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:23 am

Post by McGriddle »

Well, easy explanation for this. When you are friends with people on this game you are less likely to lynch and more likely to find excuses as to why not we should lynch. All I said was I am suspicious. I did not vote CSL, I am just watching him. I unvoted foilist with the hopes that the voting would slow down and we can have discussions over time that will result in a vote, rather than a first post. I admit I probably shouldn't have voted so soon, but I unvoted to get a fresh start at this and to give everyone a chance. My focus is slightly lifted off of CSL and foilist. I honestly don't have any ideas as to who could be scum.

As for Crimmys vote, I don't believe for 1 second that it was a Random Vote, but I don't know if I can recognize that as a scummy thing to do, or a newbie way to get someone lynched to narrow down possibilities.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #45 (isolation #7) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:46 am

Post by McGriddle »

Well forgive me dimaba, but that's the best i can explain. If you don't get it that's your fault.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (isolation #8) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:33 pm

Post by McGriddle »

dimaba wrote:Well you could at the very least explain who you were referring to with that remark about friends being less likely to lynch eachother...

At a stretch I could accept that you're not able to explain any further, but it's a very simple question I asked and you didn't answer it. It's very possible that it's my fault that I don't get it, but would it hurt you to help me figure it out?

vote: McGriddle
for the reasons I gave in post 41 and for being uncooperative
Pay attention. I said he is trying to appeal to everyone, meaning make some virtual friends. Not saying I don't LIKE the guy, just saying if I did like the guy I would be less likely to vote him.
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #55 (isolation #9) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:35 pm

Post by McGriddle »

Okay, vote me if you want, I am telling you now that you are making a mistake.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (isolation #10) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:24 pm

Post by McGriddle »

dimaba wrote:
McGriddle wrote: Pay attention. I said he is trying to appeal to everyone, meaning make some virtual friends. Not saying I don't LIKE the guy, just saying if I did like the guy I would be less likely to vote him.
Right, now you're finally making some sort of sense. Would've been nice if you'd answered the question first time around... Now I finally get the connection between your opinion on CSL and the post where you explained your reasons. Thanks for clarifying that for me and yes you were right. It was my fault that I didn't make the connection. In the future, maybe you could use quotes to make it more obvious what you're responding to so even morons like me can see the connection instantly. :lol:

As for your theory... Well I find it rather obvious that he'd try to make us his virtual friends. I think most of us want the others to be our friends, since none of us want to be lynched. That's why most of us try to cooperate as much as possible (unlike you), answer any questions about our reasoning (unlike you) and try not to rub people the wrong way (also unlike you, if you ask me, but that's just bad manners and not a reason to vote for you).

The vote stays in place. Your reasoning is still unsound, you're not being cooperative when asked to explain your actions and you seem to be bullying us into not voting for you ("You are making a mistake") rather than convincing us of your innocence.
Right. All is forgiven. And I apologize for not quoting. I don't have a vote, so my actions aren't done in a manner to get anyone lynched. I was being cooperative, just not smart lol. I did answer questions to the best of my ability. I might have rubbed people the wrong way. But I apologize.
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (isolation #11) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:48 pm

Post by McGriddle »

@foilist13 - Crimmy mostly but even that is a tiny suspicion. Also CSL a tiny bit too.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (isolation #12) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:55 am

Post by McGriddle »

Jackabomb wrote:Awww...my cades drive isn't getting any attention? :( I'm still not happy with either mcgrill OR crimmy's excuses for thier bandwagon of foilist.
\

I slightly see your point. Although I can't see a vote yet. It's still pretty early.
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (isolation #13) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:19 am

Post by McGriddle »

Vote Crimmy

For sounding very suspicious to me, and after realizing how suspicious became inactive. Seems scummy to me. Personal opinion. Sorry Crimmy, but in this game you can't trust anyone.
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (isolation #14) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:49 pm

Post by McGriddle »

Unvote: Vote Cades

Obvious reason. Post number 76.

I haven't defended Cades at all. So if you think I am on his team you are sadly mistaken. I even threw him in front of the bus on accident lol.
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (isolation #15) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:22 pm

Post by McGriddle »

Crimmy wrote:
McGriddle wrote:
Vote Crimmy

For sounding very suspicious to me, and after realizing how suspicious
became inactive.
Seems scummy to me. Personal opinion. Sorry Crimmy, but in this game you can't trust anyone.
Oh sure.
I can't have personal life, because I'm always in front of a PC.
I can't have my life because I need to be here so I'm not suspicious, is that it?

Well, have it your way. I'm sure this is THE most scummy thing I've seen so far. I mean, you only say "sounding suspicious", and then you say you'll get me for "absence". I went away, what, 7 hours? Maybe you don't eat, or do homework, but life happens.

So, basically, you vote for one person because they "sound suspicious" without giving the specific quote where it sounded suspicious; not to mention people who go out to eat, instead of sitting in front of a PC are scummies.

People, go figure. I'll just raise a Finger of Suspicion on McGriddle.

IGMEOY McGriddle.
Lol everything you have done sounds scummy. I'm not trying to offend you I promise. I just had a feeling you were scum because you were so active and then when the focus was taken off of you, you seemed to just lay low. I'm sorry mate, just a personal opinion. No need to get offended.
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (isolation #16) » Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:46 am

Post by McGriddle »

Lol everyone who says I am riding bandwagons, I am a newb, my tells usually aren't as good as anyone elses, so obviously if someone puts up a tell and it sounds like a good tell I am going to lean towards that person.

And if Cades post isn't obvious I can't help you.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (isolation #17) » Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:59 pm

Post by McGriddle »

cades wrote:
McGriddle wrote:
Unvote: Vote Cades

Obvious reason. Post number 76.

I haven't defended Cades at all. So if you think I am on his team you are sadly mistaken. I even threw him in front of the bus on accident lol.
so you vote me because they said that we were a team, would you vote them :?:
anyway, I didn't realize I tried to make everyone feel sad for me, but I guess I did, and of course that is scummy, as everything is even this emoticon :wink:
anyway, sadly I was killed during the night in my other game, as I was a townie, but I probably will die here during the day as a townie.
the worst part is, I might live, but then Jack will be killed during the night, so everyone will think it was me, but of course how could jack kill himself?

Unvote: Vote McGriddle

you voted me for no reason, I'm not voting you because you vote me, but because you voted me for a dumb reason.
No I meant I was suspicious of you Cades. Now I am almost positive you are scum. You make that obvious scum post, then put me in L-2 (was almost L-1) and after all of that you attack me individually because right now I am the most suspicious and hurting player. (My fault, again, I am a newb and I am still getting the hang of this and trying to find the right way to get through this game alive lol) But back to what I was saying it is obvious that are scum to me because I DID vote you for a better reason than you are voting me. Also for putting me in L-2 because of a personal voting opinion where as yours was via a previous post that is scummy to me.
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (isolation #18) » Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:34 pm

Post by McGriddle »

Uhm I had 3 people and almost 4. And to answer your question, He made an obvious "oh look at me! I am being sarcastic about being a scum" post. That's a dead give to me. My opinion is that it was obvious.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (isolation #19) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:27 am

Post by McGriddle »

Okay I am going to say the same thing to you foilist that everyone is saying about me. What is your reason?
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (isolation #20) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:32 am

Post by McGriddle »

Crimmy wrote:McGriddle, it seems you have forgotten you simply jump at bandwagons "without" an apparent reason, and when you start bandwagons, you don't give reasons, just "gut feelings" as one could call them.

As such, it could be that you're simply thinking of bumping people off without any reason, other than the fact that they either are inactive, or because they "sound suspicious".

In this game, it's almost hard evidence, or nothing. You seem to give nothing, and as such that's why you have jumped to the top of the scummy list for me as well.
Lol I'm not trying to persuade anybody, nor am I band wagoning. I thought the post was scummy, and I even said that, I can't explain it to you people if you're just going to accuse me of bandwagon riding every vote I give.
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (isolation #21) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:17 am

Post by McGriddle »

Lol way to read it out of context. It was meant as in if you can't understand why I vote someone after I explain it then it's your problem, and then you accuse me of riding a bandwagon because of it.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (isolation #22) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:35 pm

Post by McGriddle »

I am sorry if my posts sound mean or scummy, like I have said, I am new to this game (VERY new) and I am still learning how to get tells from people without sounding scummy, doing pretty bad, but my point is, I really don't know how to explain myself without sounding scummy. I have read tutorials and everything but I still have no idea. But if there is one thing I am trying to tell you is that I am working very hard at being pro-town, and I never meant to be a jerk.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (isolation #23) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:27 pm

Post by McGriddle »

Oh I'm sorry, I am a Townie.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (isolation #24) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:16 pm

Post by McGriddle »

Okay, now that I am hammered I feel it is only fair to tell you that I really AM a townie, and you just made a mistake :) good job everyone.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (isolation #25) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:34 pm

Post by McGriddle »

The dead in this game are silent.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”