Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:53 am

Post by Drummer »

Hello everyone.
Vote: Mr. Flay
because he didn't vote me. And that's pretty suspicious.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #16 (isolation #1) » Wed Jul 06, 2005 5:20 am

Post by Drummer »

Mr. Flay, I am a flute-boy, not a clarinet-boy.

Wait, wait, wait, Sineish. You say it wasn't random, you just chose the last name on the list? You just contradicted yourself. Unless you are saying you gained some sort of info during the night. Or some type of restriction? :? If you just chose the last name on the list because it was the last name on the list, then it was random.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #20 (isolation #2) » Wed Jul 06, 2005 9:30 am

Post by Drummer »

It's fine, Flay. I'll recover.
Sineish wrote:Yes, I just chose the last person on the list for no other reason than spork was last. I suppose that could be thought of as random and the effect I intended is the same as if I had just voted randomly, but I conciously made the choice of who I voted for, and I therefore do not see it as being a random choice.
This is gonna be a long game.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #26 (isolation #3) » Thu Jul 07, 2005 6:19 am

Post by Drummer »

Hrm.

Well, anyway, I agree with d_rouge. I understand that this kind of thing is the way to start conversation, but I don't really think Sineish's vote is all that suspicious. He just voted somebody and didn't want to call it random.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #32 (isolation #4) » Fri Jul 08, 2005 5:12 am

Post by Drummer »

Right......You're a piece of paper. How do we lynch you? Does it really count if we vote for a piece of paper?

And I'm not sure how suspicious it is to state that somebody random-voted. That's all I did, not sure why it would be interpretted any other way. Sineish seems a bit odd to me. Not overly suspicious though.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #48 (isolation #5) » Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:19 am

Post by Drummer »

I think Mr. Flay is right. So, Crola...you're a bullet-proof, post-restricted piece of paper. That is quite odd, to say the least.

Unvote:Mr. Flay. Vote:Bamboomancer
. Something about his reaction to Crola's claim seems funny to me. Just a hunch. :wink: He shot it down pretty quickly. While Crola's claim was completely unbelievable, we should remember that the mod of this game is Warpdragon. I think Crola's claim could be possible. Though if I were bulletproof, I would have claimed cop or something to get the mafia to attack me at night.

Speaking of which, I wonder which mafia would get killed if the group targetted Crola. This is all assuming he is telling the truth. Perhaps a mafia member would be randomly selected by the mod? I dunno. The claim is both suspicious and unsuspicious to me right now.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (isolation #6) » Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:31 am

Post by Drummer »

I see. You die, but you take the attacker with you. But I doubt Warpdragon will tell me that info(considering it would verify whether or not you're telling the truth).

So, what, Commodore Amazing? You think that's not really his role or something? I'm not sure, hasn't Crola done this sort of thing before? You know, claiming early and stuff?
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (isolation #7) » Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:32 am

Post by Drummer »

That first paragraph was directed at Crola, of course.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #57 (isolation #8) » Mon Jul 11, 2005 5:18 pm

Post by Drummer »

I seriously hope that Commodore Amazing was speaking about his hunches because they are usually right or something...Because if that was a claim, I will have to smash my head through the monitor of my computer.

I think Spork is suspicious because he believes that Commodore Amazing's argument made any sense. Oh wait. Maybe Commodore Amazing is the other mason. Maybe that's where he grabbed that idea out of the air from. Because he sorta claimed right afterwards. Seems possible since his argument was from left field, if you ask me. Either the players in this game are weird, or this game is weird. Commodore, is that what you were hinting at? If not...

And by the way, nobody else claim your role. I really don't think it's possible to make this game any easier for the mafia than we are making it right now.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (isolation #9) » Wed Jul 13, 2005 5:50 am

Post by Drummer »

Crola wrote:Drummer wrote:
But I doubt Warpdragon will tell me that info . . .
I know that, when I said ask Warpy, I was being sarcastic. Even I don't know how he does it.
Yes, I know. That is why
I
responded sarcastically. That's the only way I ever respond to sarcasm.
Spork wrote:all I was saying is commadore's exlplination semmed to be the only reason crola would claim. and I would claim here but drummer says not to.
:lol: I still believe we should keep our mouths shut about claims for the moment.

And in response to post 73:
Unvote:Bamboomancer
. That sounds okay to me. I am thinking about somebody else more anyway.
Spork wrote:all I was saying is commadore's exlplination semmed to be the only reason crola would claim. and I would claim here but drummer says not to.
:lol: I am concerned that this is all you have to offer, even when being voted for lurking. Maybe you shouldn't claim yet, but maybe some contribution to the other subjects at hand would help. It's day 1, so if you still don't say anything useful, I'll find that as a good reason to vote you.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (isolation #10) » Wed Jul 13, 2005 5:53 am

Post by Drummer »

Hrm. I meant to combine those two things about Spork into one paragraph. Sorry.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (isolation #11) » Thu Jul 14, 2005 6:31 am

Post by Drummer »

You might as well claim, Spork. Nothing else is happening and that's what everyone is apparently waiting for.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (isolation #12) » Thu Jul 14, 2005 3:56 pm

Post by Drummer »

Spork, don't you have any sense? Why did you spill that? More brilliant play.

I'm sorry, I just don't understand why players would want to reveal themselves and other townies for no apparent reason. Why are half the players in this game loading the guns FOR the mafia? This is awful.

However, I can't vote for Spork now(considering how he claimed both his and
my
role). I know he's very likely innocent from that.

Let me say this again: Please do not claim(unless forced to) and if you MUST claim, please do not reveal all of the power-roles to the mafia. I'm sorry I'm getting so frustrated, but I don't understand why we feel the need to dance around the town throwing our ID all over the place.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (isolation #13) » Fri Jul 15, 2005 4:59 am

Post by Drummer »

Spork wrote:I claimed cause you told me to and I hadn't even put togther the cop, doughnuts thing so, maybe if you hadn't said it the mafia wouldn't have either!
Is this a joke? You were the only one who seemingly didn't figure it out immediately. Anyway, it's too late now. There's no point in arguing since we both know each others' alignment for sure. Let's find the mafia.

Flay--Unfortunately, from what I DID see of the movie, I don't remember names. I am Detective Stern. I investigated Shiryu last night. Then he turned up dead this morning. I found this rather disturbing. I thought perhaps my player just THOUGHT he was a cop and accidentally killed people or something? But since my name is Detective Stern(and it sounds familiar) and since there were no other night kills, I think I just investigated the exact wrong person.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (isolation #14) » Mon Jul 18, 2005 3:48 am

Post by Drummer »

Hey Thesp! Welcome to the game.

Sadly, I'm not sure what to talk about since the main discussion seems to be on the movie, which as you know, I only saw half of. And from how I'm interpreting the discussion, I didn't get much out of it.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (isolation #15) » Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:53 pm

Post by Drummer »

Okay, I know that even if I'm a little lost in the storyline, it's important for me to say something. My best guess at the moment is Olio.
Vote:Olio
. I think the claims up to this point seem acceptable. There is d_rouge to consider, but I don't get the scum vibes from him. I'm unsure of Sineish.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (isolation #16) » Thu Jul 21, 2005 5:14 am

Post by Drummer »

Care to explain your suspicions of
me
, Olio? Looks like another OMGUS argument. I'm thinking my vote is in the right place.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (isolation #17) » Mon Jul 25, 2005 6:11 am

Post by Drummer »

I am sorry to inform you guys that I did not really pay much attention to these exchanges going back and forth. You know, where one guy copies the other guy's post word for word, the retaliates? Then they do it again? I get lost when I read those. They rarely help.

Olio--As a matter of fact, I would LOVE to tell you why I'm voting for you. Heck, it'll be easy, considering I already did it once now. I believe the other claims. Your posts are weird. I could care less if you have an OMGUS thing going on, but if there's any other particular...I don't know...
reason
, maybe, for why you are suspicious of me...yeah, that would be nice to hear.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (isolation #18) » Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:29 am

Post by Drummer »

Mr. Flay wrote:spork76 is silent, which isn't surprising, but it IS relevant that he was doing the same thing in Reservoir Dogs before he was revealed as scum. And just because he's investigative (knew Drummer) doesn't mean he's pro-town; there can be scummy investigators as well.
Grr. You're right.

And I don't suppose Olio has any particular logic to his suspicions. Since he refuses to reveal it, I guess I'll forget about it. If you can't come up with a reason to be supsicious, then I guess you aren't.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (isolation #19) » Fri Jul 29, 2005 6:40 am

Post by Drummer »

Hrm. Page six of Day 1.
Unvote:Olio
. I'll still be watching though.
Vote:Sineish
. Let's get going.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (isolation #20) » Tue Aug 02, 2005 5:22 am

Post by Drummer »

Hey, I'll be away from Wednesday the 3rd until Monday the 10th(right? The 10th?). Anyway, I'll check in on Tuesday, but then I'll be gone for the rest of that week too. I personally don't think I need replaced. Heck, I'll probably die tonight. But just letting you guys know where I'll be.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”