Commodore Amazing
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Out-booyahed

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Tue Jul 05, 2005 9:21 pm

Post by Commodore Amazing »

The mod wrote:If its your first day at fight club you have to vote.
Can't argue with that.
vote: Aelyn
"So it's time to take some action, boys. It's time to follow me." - Gaston, the Mob Song
Commodore Amazing
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Out-booyahed

Post Post #21 (isolation #1) » Wed Jul 06, 2005 9:32 am

Drummer wrote:This is gonna be a long game.
Not if we hurry up and vote out Aelyn!!!!... I got nothing.

I'll be gone for a couple of days. Don't vote me out until I get back, please.
"So it's time to take some action, boys. It's time to follow me." - Gaston, the Mob Song
Commodore Amazing
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Out-booyahed

Post Post #50 (isolation #2) » Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:00 am

I've got another idea on why Crola might have claimed. He could be sort of a mason with someone else out there (we'll call her "Jill"), who didn't really know who Jack was, but did know that there was a pro-town Jack out there. Now, Jill knows who Jack is, and Jill will work with Jack. If this is the case, Crola's probably not scum, since he could have communicated with Jill some time at night.
Commodore Amazing
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Out-booyahed

Post Post #54 (isolation #3) » Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:54 am

unvote: Aelyn, vote: spork76
for lurking. After Crola's claim, everyone should have had at least SOMETHING to say about it.

Oh, and for what it's worth, KingEnigma's not scum.
Commodore Amazing
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Out-booyahed

Post Post #58 (isolation #4) » Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:19 pm

Moving on... I think we should vote out spork76. He showed up out of nowhere as soon as he got a vote. And he likes my explanation for Crola? My explanation for Crola was pretty whacked out. Sounds like he's just trying to get me to like him...
Commodore Amazing
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Out-booyahed

Post Post #64 (isolation #5) » Tue Jul 12, 2005 5:17 am

I definitely don't think we should mass claim.
Commodore Amazing
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Out-booyahed

Post Post #68 (isolation #6) » Tue Jul 12, 2005 3:36 pm

Aelyn, I'd sure like your vote to count on spork76. I think you might need to unvote me first, just to make things easier on warpdragon.

Anyone else feel like lynching spork76? Mr. Flay, is there something more to your vote on Sineish than just a hunch?

We've got quite a few lurkers, like d_rouge and KingEnigma.
fos: d_rouge
. KingEnigma, can we get a vote or something? Just because I think you're okay doesn't mean everyone else does, and it doesn't give you an excuse to be lazy.
Commodore Amazing
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Out-booyahed

Post Post #69 (isolation #7) » Tue Jul 12, 2005 3:38 pm

I wrote:Just because I think you're okay doesn't mean everyone else does, and it doesn't give you an excuse to be lazy.
KingEnigma wrote:the last 3 days we've spent in the hospital AGAIN with my son, this time he has some sort of viral infection that they couldnt find, but he is home now and very very cranky, not to mention my cranky wife, so I havent been around as much as Id liked to be.
I am leaving my foot in my mouth. I hope everything's going okay with your family.
Commodore Amazing
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Out-booyahed

Post Post #81 (isolation #8) » Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:30 am

unvote: spork76, vote: Mr. Flay
. I could also go for lynching d_rouge, but I don't want any more claims. We've already got like 5.
Commodore Amazing
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Out-booyahed

Post Post #104 (isolation #9) » Mon Jul 18, 2005 9:41 am

Mr. Flay wrote:I'd say it's likely that we're not seeing some of the major characters because they're deeply involved in Project Mayhem. Chessler dying Night One and being pro-town seems to say that we're on the side of Law and Order and Society As It Stands. So if anything, that may be why we're not seeing the major characters. And despite all the "role" claims we've had, we've really only got three names so far that are still alive, right?
I agree with this entirely. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if there were recruiting abilities by the Fight Club members; it's possible somebody like Robert Paulson is out there but not scum now, but can be recruited, etc.
Crola/Thesp's character claim is the closest thing we have to a member of Fight Club right now, so I'll go ahead and
fos: Thesp
unvote: Mr. Flay, vote: d_rouge
Commodore Amazing
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Out-booyahed

Post Post #108 (isolation #10) » Tue Jul 19, 2005 8:25 am

Why are we voting for olio? At least he gave reasons for why he thought Crola/Thesp might have claimed. Yes, he bandwagoned on spork76, but so did quite a few of us.

d_rouge has been just as lurky. If we go after d_rouge, he should be able to answer us. We can't blame olio for being absent when he has said he will be gone this long. It seems someone might be scum with d_rouge and is looking to divert attention away from him...
fos: Mr. Flay, Sineish, and olio
Commodore Amazing
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Out-booyahed

Post Post #130 (isolation #11) » Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:36 pm

unfos: olio
. Oops, I meant to fos everyone except for Thesp who had been voting for olio. d_rouge, I tell you that King_Enigma is not scum.

unvote: d_rouge
for now... I guess no one's really going to press against him for now. I'll go for a Sineish bandwagon.
vote: Sineish
Commodore Amazing
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Out-booyahed

Post Post #132 (isolation #12) » Mon Jul 25, 2005 5:48 pm

Mod
, can we get a vote count?
Commodore Amazing
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Out-booyahed

Post Post #140 (isolation #13) » Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:32 pm

This day is taking a while. I really don't think I've got anything from anyone that seems particularly scummy. Some of the claims are weird, but it's hard to say if they're scum or not until the game moves on later. I'd be happy to lynch d_rouge or Sineish.

Something tells me the game is going slowly because the scum is not willing to join a bandwagon. Does that suggest going after lurkers? I don't know, but if it does, d_rouge and Bamboomancer become real suspects.
Commodore Amazing
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Out-booyahed

Post Post #160 (isolation #14) » Thu Sep 01, 2005 3:52 am

:(
Commodore Amazing
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Out-booyahed

Post Post #162 (isolation #15) » Thu Sep 01, 2005 5:14 am

Yeah, might as well. It sounds like warpdragon did a good job with them.
warpdragon wrote:You are Lou’s Bodyguard. You will take any night kills for Lou, KingEnigma. You may chose to deactivate this one night in the game and let him take his own night kills. He does not know who you are and you may not communicate at night. You win with the town.
I was kinda hoping the scum would try to kill either me or KingEnigma to hopefully clear KingEnigma. Or waste time roleblocking me. It could have gone bad if KingEnigma had been recruited or something.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”