Mini 891 - British Comedy Mafia (Game Over)

jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3 (isolation #0) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:45 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Vote:Snow_Bunny

run rabbit, run :D
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #48 (isolation #1) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:51 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

I'm usually V/LA most weekends as my sig says. I will post my thoughts when I can think a bit more clearly, and can catch up properly tomorrow when I drag my ass out of bed.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #60 (isolation #2) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:21 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Josh Lyman wrote:Whatever. I guess I not only suck at theory, I just suck at Mafia.

Lynch me, whatever. I'll be back in a day or so.
Josh has seemingly been all over the place so far, but I really do not like this appeal to emotion. It is deffinate scum points but I still cant decide if Josh is out and out scummy or just a rabbit caught in the headlights and not knowing how to react.

He does seem though, by asking for prods etc seem desperate to take away attention from himself which is scum-points as well, instead of turning attention away, he maybe should be scum hunting.

however in saying that I am tending to agree with snowbunny here
Snow_Bunny wrote:
Budja wrote:@Snow, I like early wagons. What the big problem with it?
Well, jumping from one wagon to another without much reason is scum. And, just jumping from one wagon to another without scumhunting is also bad. So... yeah.
It does seem scummy, but you have to take into consideration that one of those votes was a random vote. However if repeatedly done I could see where you are coming from.

My main thinking about Josh calling the lurkers out, is that it was premature and seemingly done to get attention off himself, as it was the weekend I know not everyone has access at all times, I myself am V/LA most weekends.

I'd like to hear a bit more from Josh before I decide if I am going to vote him, I would like others like an explanation for his prod requests so quickly, and also for his grave appeal to emotion in the 'lynch me then' saga. I find 9/10 times it is usually scum who do that. But yea, he has some explaining to do when he returns I think.

Sorry for taking so long guys, as I said I am usually V/LA and not near the computer from friday afternoon until Sunday night.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #174 (isolation #3) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:56 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Sorry, I have had a long shitty week and have not even been near a computer to post, let alone catch up. I promise a full and complete catch up on things tomorrow by evening (uk time) at the latest.

Again, I am sorry. This is my first chance to check into this game, and MS as a whole for the best part of a week.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #225 (isolation #4) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:17 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Guys I am sorry, I have asked to replace out, my hospital treatment got bumped up as a space became available. When I signed up to the game I was not due to start rehab until mid-Jan 2010 but as that got bumped up it has left me very little time for mafia.

This is not just for this game, I have asked to be replaced in all my games.

Sorry, and good luck.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”