Not reading your role PM

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:34 am

Post by PokerFace »

If you don't know your win condition on day 1 then you are not truly playing to win. I'd like to see your face if you later got to night 1 and your win condition was "You win if you are lynched on day 1". Mafia is a team support unless you are a 3rd party role. You don't know your team or faction and can possibly hurt your side beyond repair during the time you don't know who you are.

If you are 3rd party attracting too much attention can get you night killed, so you need to know how to act, so read your pm especially considering the diversity of 3rd party win conditions and objectives. Whoops you were a day 1 lyncher and failed to get incognito lynched day 1. Looks like you loose

Also let's say you have a posting restriction. And you don't read your pm. Guess who's modkilled day 1 page 1? You!
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #42 (isolation #1) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:50 am

Post by PokerFace »

Quagmire wrote:
Hoopla wrote:Would you like playing in a game where everyone adopted your strategy?
Yes. It'd be more fun than what the current state of mafia has become.
If everyone played like you, how would you know what you are lynching? There would be no tells. Day 1 would be a complete popularity contest, random phase, or battle of who is least stupid

That wouldn't be mafia as there is no informed minority if nobody reads anything
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly

Return to “Mafia Discussion”