Not reading your role PM

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (isolation #0) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:15 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Quagmire wrote:
Incognito wrote:
3)
By not reading your role PM, you could be forgoing the opportunity to learn information about the set-up, particularly as scum. For example, in this game I was scum with Glork and dahill1. There were a few quirks about being scum in that game: if dahill1 got lynched, we'd lose our ability to kill. I couldn't imagine not reading my role PM and possibly being in on his lynch pretty much costing us the game straight from D1. And imagine the Night 1 discussion if that
did
happen...
On more than one occasion I've been scum and haven't read my PM, and then I've gone and bussed a scumbuddy because I caught them being mafia like. This helped me later in the game and essentially gave me a free pass to winning. The advantage it gives you as scum is incredible.
Why can't a scum knowingly bus a partner?
Last edited by Pomegranate on Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (isolation #1) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:16 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Also this:
animorpherv1 wrote:Quag, your never going to be joining my games, imo. I'm going to have all players confirm to me via PM, telling me what their role is. If someone doesn't do, they get replaced. Plain and simple
Show

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (isolation #2) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:47 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Sanjay wrote:If people always think you are scummy when you are scum and always think you are town when you are town, reading your PM hurts you when you are scum. But is anyone really like this?
I think there are a few people like this, but I can't think of them ATM... but I think they read their Role PMs anyway.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (isolation #3) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:50 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Vote: Quagmire

Lynch?
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (isolation #4) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:00 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Hey, I was a vig?
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”