Open 189~Trouble@Warren State Mental Hosp (Over)

Hyl
Hyl
Goon
Hyl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (isolation #0) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:18 pm

Post by Hyl »

/confirm
[size=75][color=darkred]Old enough to know[/color], [color=darkblue]but too young to care.[/size][/color]
Hyl
Hyl
Goon
Hyl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (isolation #1) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:40 pm

Post by Hyl »

Nice to see you too. And everyone.

Vote: VP Baltar

Your question-filled posts, coupled with little follow up to said questions, are scummy. Gives off a strong "trying to look helpful & active" vibe. I also noticed that you didn't give much opinion on the wagon, yet you're asking everyone to comment on it.

I see more significance in Xdaamo vs. Vi than in the wagon itself. Xdaamno's explanation in #60 is a a little off in the context of barely serious votes.

And I wish Izzy would make a thoughtful post.
[size=75][color=darkred]Old enough to know[/color], [color=darkblue]but too young to care.[/size][/color]
Hyl
Hyl
Goon
Hyl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (isolation #2) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:42 am

Post by Hyl »

JDodge wrote:explain please
1) Xdaamno's wagon was pretty random so I didn't see anything significant in it. 2) Since Vi's initial vote, although "less-than-random", was pretty weak/random in itself, I thought Xdaamno's defense seemed unnecessary.
JDodge wrote:And the people who haven't added anything?
I dunno, who else hasn't added anything while posting as much as Izzy? After reading, Izzy's several small-content posts stuck out so I added it to my message.

---
VPB wrote:Oh, I have an opinion on it (which I'll get to here in a second), but I didn't know we're on a mandatory disclosure policy. Are we? No one asked my opinion, and I was gleaning much more information by not stating it.
No, I just thought it's weird to ask eight people to do something while not doing it yourself.
Xdaamno wrote:It's also a stretch to say that your behaviour as town happens to be a good strategy for scum.
Scum don't always make good strategies.

VPB, what extra information did you get my withholding your opinion?
Hyl
Hyl
Goon
Hyl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (isolation #3) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:43 am

Post by Hyl »

By*
Hyl
Hyl
Goon
Hyl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (isolation #4) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:14 am

Post by Hyl »

OH MY GOD.

Xdaamno, is your avatar the N ninja!? I just played that game yesterday and now I can totally make the connection! So cool!

Otto, you random voted on Page 5? Really? ... But Vi, I don't see anything in his vote. If he wanted to defend Xdaamno, he probably would have attacked you instead of random voting you.
VPB wrote:Well, considering I think it's a somewhat meh wagon, I was able to watch the way other players were interacting with it (which is why I was asking for others' opinions on it) and try to figure out who was legit with their attacks, who was just being silly and who was trying to sneak on an easy wagon.
How would stating your stance on the wagon earlier have compromised this information? Especially since a few other players had identical views to your own.
Hyl
Hyl
Goon
Hyl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (isolation #5) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:46 am

Post by Hyl »

@Vi: Yes, he is the scummiest. Second-scummiest I'm not so sure. I was on the fence with Xdaamno around my first post, but now I'm leaning town.

If I had to lynch someone other than VBP it would Izzy, only because I'm the least fond of her play-style.
Vi wrote:Further, Mafia is not a game of logic and it is scummy to try to frame it as one.
Elaborate please.
Hyl
Hyl
Goon
Hyl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (isolation #6) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:26 am

Post by Hyl »

Izzy and others who misinterpreted my post: I didn't say your play-style was scummy. I said that if I was forced to lynch someone other than VPB, it would be Izzy for that reason. I don't have a second-top suspect (as of Page 7, I need to catch up).

More later.
Hyl
Hyl
Goon
Hyl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (isolation #7) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:13 pm

Post by Hyl »

What's going on with Saberwolf/Otto/the ban?

Return to “Completed Open Games”