Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #44 (isolation #1) » Mon Jul 25, 2005 5:37 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

Actually, if the bookie is a new or relatively new player, all they have to see is his sig, and they may believe it enough to pick him.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #58 (isolation #2) » Mon Jul 25, 2005 1:05 pm

:shock: Whoa! Dude! The edit buttons are now way over there!

Sorry.

For the record. I never said we SHOULD lynch BJ because of that, I'm just saying BJ has a higher probability of being the bookie's pick (which is probably true, regardless of who the bookie is, unless of course it's BJ).
Astronaut wrote:There's no doubt where I'd put my money if I were the bookie. Do you think it'd be possible for us to lynch BJ and then have the bookie resurrect him if he's pro-town?
So you're suggesting like a public cop investigation. The only way this would work would be if the bookie came forward, and I'm not convinced that's a great strategy of lynching and reviving.
Blackberry wrote:No no no, I'm saying MOS kills me Night 1 in every game we've been in together... he does it on purpose too :evil: .
For all you know, he could be partnered and his partners said,

"No, gentlemen, I think we need to bring an end to our fair LoudmouthLee."

or

"Grrrr grrr growl ruff ruff woof howl Coron howl."
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #103 (isolation #3) » Tue Jul 26, 2005 11:26 pm

Enigma91 wrote:Uh is BJ always trigger happy? I've never played with him before
Oh boy, are you in for a treat!
HezLucky wrote:He may be pro but he certainly isn't acting like it at the moment.
That's not because...he's...uh...voting you...is it?

Unvote, Vote: HezLucky
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #122 (isolation #4) » Thu Jul 28, 2005 2:49 pm

HezLucky wrote:But it's Jeep, you're all too afraid to admit he might be mafia.
Once we kill you and if you are innocent, I'm going to try and figure out why jeep was so adament about killing you, and if I can't find a reason, I'll vote him.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #148 (isolation #5) » Sat Jul 30, 2005 9:01 am

jeep wrote:but I'll happily switch to StD.
*feels betrayed*
*cries*
*still thinks HezLucky's the way to go*

HEY! You guys misread my post and distorted it. No. Bad people. Bad, bad people. Stop that.
Save The Dragons wrote: Once we kill you and if you are innocent, I'm going to try and figure out why jeep was so adament about killing you,
and if I can't find a reason
, I'll
vote
him.
Keywords are bolded. Meaning I have faith that the "uberpro" jeep's going to at least come up with something, and if he doesn't, then obviously something's wrong, because he just got HezLucky lynched and I'm not 100% sure why.

And then there's this whole vote thing. You know, like this.

Unvote, Vote jeep

Unvote, Vote Speedy

Unvote, Vote Babyjesus

Unvote, Vote Roland

Unvote, Vote Enigma

Unvote, Vote Thesp

Have I lynched one of you yet? No. My vote is weak and powerless if not in the collective.

I never said we should lynch jeep. I never advocated his lynch. And sorry to pull out the WIFOM, but this game is named Back to Gambits! I'm not going to play a stupid gambit and hope that the people who I know would recognize those gambits (like Speedy and Jeep) wouldn't notice.

Happy, town? Or are you just going to kill me anyway?
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #165 (isolation #6) » Mon Aug 01, 2005 12:40 pm

WARNING: I get bitter when I'm injustly wagoned, so bear with me. I'm not mad at anyone. Any venom spewed from my mouth is not to be taken outside the context of the game.

You call that a wagon? Bring it on. I believe (beyond the scope of the game) that wagons should be able to disipate with defenses, not just claims. So I'd rather defend myself than claim right now. If you show me otherwise, then I'll claim, but until then, I'm going to defend myself.
kristocker wrote:
StD, you bolded what you think are the key words. I think the key words are "why jeep was so adament about killing you." Hasn't he made it clear that his vote and subsequent bandwagon were based on the illogic that it is good to lynch a player you consider to be "pro"?

You're not sure why jeep has HezLucky lynched or not sure if jeep will come up with something?
(Bolded numbering by yours truely.)

Well, yeah, but I'd at least like to re-evaluate it. Many votes can go under the guise of something pro-town because the town makes mistakes and makes it easy for the scum. Here's another example: My wagon.

I'm iffy about jeep's vote not based on its logic, but based on the frevor he had. I have faith that jeep would come up with something, honest or not, cuz really, I dunno, he could be innocent, and I wasn't setting him up for a lynch, just stating that if Hezlucky is innocent, I'm going to wonder why jeep went crazy, just like I would if jeep were lynched and found innocent today; I would wonder why Hezlucky went crazy.

Puzzle. You're crazy.
Puzzle wrote:As for STD, I was already itching when SpeedyKQ posted his first vote, due to STD strawmaning Jeep in his #122.
It was a called shot and it doesn't prove a thing, just that I'm an idiot player regardless of my alignment.
Puzzle wrote:His view on the Bookie-BJ thing was slightly suspicious already, due to his serious encouragement on the topic (posts #44 referring to BJ's sig as hint for the bookie).
Save The Dragons wrote:Actually, if the bookie is a new or relatively new player, all they have to see is his sig, and they may believe it enough to pick him.
Encouragement? What encouragement? It's a fricken brainstorm, completely neutral. Nowhere do I state that we should lynch BJ in this post. And besides, I've already countered this same accusation in post 58 because people were getting ancy about it I'll repeat. I NEVER ENCOURAGED A BJ LYNCH DESPITE THE FACT THAT HE PROBABLY IS THE BOOKIE'S CHOICE IF THE BOOKIE IS NOT DEAD OR BJ HIMSELF.
FOS: Dr. Spin

Puzzle wrote:The fact that he didn't mention me in his #148 was a sign of despise that makes me want to stick on him until he gives me some form of recognition.
You know how much this depresses me? It upsets me on so many levels. Not only did you miss the mark (and I mean you're
way
off), but this is just pathetic.

I wasn't voting for every fricken person on my wagon. I was showing you the frailty of my vote. You know, this one:
Save The Dragons wrote:and if I can't find a reason, I'll
vote
him.
One vote in a sea of faces. It's worthless, and you act like my one vote's going to topple the whole building down. And it's not even promised. It's not a certain fact that I was going to vote jeep tommorrow.

And you want reckognition for being on my wagon? Why the hell do you want that? But you'll get it. It's time for everyone's favorite game:

DENOUNCE THAT WAGON!

Our first conetestant is SpeedyKQ. I'll admit, he's one sharp cookie. But then again, I was talking about a personal prefrence, not what the town should do. So saying I said, "Let's lynch one today and one tommorrow" is incorrect. And if I were scum I would hope that I'm more subtle. Cuz if that's as good as I play, I may have to revoke my inexperience-challegedness. I may have to anyone.

Next up, it's Puzzle! That's right folks. He had an inkling that I was scummy for saying that, but waited until Speedy posted to follow the wagon. In fact, he posted in between my post and Speedy's and not one word of his suspicion. Somebody doesn't want to take the fall. Let's see who's behind door number 3!

3rd time's a charm, they say. It's none other than vikingfan! I'm speechless about his vote, but it looks like I'm not alone on that.

And then there's BabyJesus. Who knows what he's thinking.

And then there's Thoth. I disagree.

And, who's this? Why, it's Pooky!

Wow. Except for babyjesus, I'd say you three are gunning for a claim; am I right? Meaning I'm just spitting out useless words. Did you want a claim all along? Is this how mafia should be played?

Who could forget about our uberpro jeep? See above. And your convinced. Yet you also could have said something before speedy, but chose not to. Obviously my defense didn't wow you. I'm going to keep trying. I'd rather die with honor, but I'll claim if neccessary. Personally, I believe "save your skin" means bitch about the wagon until the town realizes I made a stupid mistake, which I'm so prone to do instead of claim on the spot. So, like, if you could give me a hint as to something to say that may at least have a chance of changing your mind (like something to defend against that I haven't already) that'd be appriciated.

Oh yes, and Enigma. Again, I'm being screwed because I can't speak well. Again, no lynch was ever mentioned. If you find the word "lynch" then I'll eat my hat and succumb to death. Alright, I'll bite, I did say "kill" Hezlucky. But guess what. I thought he was scum. I still think it's possible. Obviously by the way you're at my throat, you understand wanting to kill those you
love
think are scummy.

And here's a late breaking addition! HezLucky. You vote me because roland voted someone else? If you're accusing roland then accuse roland, but don't point and me, look at roland, and cry "Scum!" cuz it makes no sense.

And hey, Puzzle, if you saw who I voted for and thought they were all on my wagon, did you happen to catch the exception? You want scum? Find it where my intentions were misinturpreted.

That was fun! Let's do this again sometime...say...2-3 votes into the future?
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #168 (isolation #7) » Mon Aug 01, 2005 3:58 pm

jeep wrote:but I'll happily switch to StD.
I thought for a second there I made a mistake, but I don't count this as mentioning something about what I said. Did you mean it? I couldn't have known. Your newest allegation is nothing more than craplogic.

And still, it changes nothing:

1) you want blood.
2) you still won't give me a bone. You're convinced. I may have to claim, and that's something I don't want to be forced into doing.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #170 (isolation #8) » Mon Aug 01, 2005 8:33 pm

Scum can fabricate something?
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #174 (isolation #9) » Tue Aug 02, 2005 6:15 am

I tried to use a legal term, but a quick trip to dictionary.com tells me it doesn't make sense. I'll say accusation then.

I told you that you didn't mention your suspicion before Speedy did.

You come back saying you did.

You didn't, I say so.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #184 (isolation #10) » Tue Aug 02, 2005 2:49 pm

Thesp wrote:Also, I'm not sure a mass-claim is an inherently bad idea, and I'm more suspicious of those shooting it down right away. I'm not at all convinced it would be beneficial, but if it were potentially game-breaking, scum would want to shoot it down awfully quick. I'm not sure what the harm in
suggesting discussing
the idea is. And HezLucky's last post only makes me more suspicious of him.
Exactly. Do you know how screwed the scum would be if they were first to pick roles to claim?

The only problem would be that the power roles would go pretty quick, but probably not quick enough to lynch conflicts. Actually, it might take more time to lynch correct conflicts than to go after power roles.

I'm confident with a mass claim we could get some scum, but I don't know if the benefits are worth it.

for shooting down the idea when it was asked to be considered, not asked to be implimented. And I
still
think the uberpro thing is fishy.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #191 (isolation #11) » Tue Aug 02, 2005 10:42 pm

HezLucky wrote:Of course you're gonna vote for me, I want you lynched.
Let's play a little game. Can you figure out why this accusation is ridiculous?

Give up? Here's a hint...

Jeep wants me lynched. Am I voting for him?
Speedy wants me lynched. Am I voting for him?
Blackberry wants a claim. Am I voting for him?
Vikingfan wants me lynched. Am I voting for him?
Thoth wants me lynched...

Who did I pick? Yes, you, the man with the blinders. No, not jeep, you, HezLucky. Why? Because you're scummy, and your scumminess overflows above the actions of others. That's why I normally vote people.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #207 (isolation #12) » Thu Aug 04, 2005 12:09 am

HezLucky wrote:Second, there is too much information that can be mined from mafia. Tell me, what good is it if the doctors claim? Then the doctors are picked off, followed by the inspectors, and the town loses a lot. What if, by chance, the doctors claim a townie role and a mafia/werewolf claims the doctor role(s)? What are you gonna do then? Go the entire game iwthout lynching the mafia/werewolf?

Mass role claim this early? I think not. It's a stupid idea.
FOS: Anyone who believes otherwise
This is all well and good. And Blackberry just mentioned it. And that's why I'm voting for you now. And that's why I think you're scummy. Because NOBODY is advocating a mass claim. Nobody. Not I, not thesp, not blackberry. Who are you FOSing?

I'm really not sure what the dybeck wagon is founded on so I won't place my vote on it.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #224 (isolation #13) » Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:22 am

HezLucky wrote:I'm talking about anyone who thinks I'm suspicious because I strongly dislike the idea of a mass claim. Duh...
Sorry, I misread your post. But nobody thinks that either.

Unvote
hopeless cause. I'm not going to join the dybeck wagon, I think it's just as unfounded as mine.

If I get nightkilled by a pro-town force tonight, I would also be some kind of upset.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #226 (isolation #14) » Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:34 am

It's still moderate, and let's say hypothetically I'm a power role. How helpful am I going to be if I have a giant gap in my lifespan. That, and it's unlikely someone would ressurect me based on my play today. I wouldn't blame them.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #229 (isolation #15) » Thu Aug 04, 2005 3:25 pm

That's true, but that's still one night of not being able to use an ability.
EnterYourNameHere wrote:
Vote dybeck, major FOS HezLucky and Assassin

The dybeck wagon seems the most just to me. I don't like the idea of a mass claim just yet, but anyone who shoots it down so quickly is suspicious in my eyes.
FOS because you shot it down quickly without thought, not that you just didn't like it (otherwise EYNH is being a hypocrite, which he isn't).

And that's all the FOSs...I looked. That's it.

There's my vote, too, which is based on you because you misinturpreted Blackberry's post, not because of the mass claim.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #232 (isolation #16) » Thu Aug 04, 2005 5:14 pm

Save The Dragons wrote:There's my vote, too, which is based on you because you misinturpreted Blackberry's post, not because of the mass claim.
My god! How could I have forgotten myself? Oh wait...

I'm sorry if your meaning of FOS is more ambiguous than my definition, which is plain and simple.

FOS = FOS. FOS does not equal I'm suspicious of you or a vote. An FOS is a concrete thing, not an abstract one. IMO. I would be willing to bet others feel the same. So please do not try to double talk your way out of this.

But in any case, here's the trifecto of disproving you.
Thesp wrote:In any case, I'm still not sure it's a good idea. (I like Thoth's discussion of the idea.)
Again, if you want to continue with your arguement that FOSers are advocating mass claim, you would be calling Thesp a hypocrite, just like EYNH. Are you?

That's three.

Vote: Hezlucky
To be honest, this is getting a little pathetic.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #259 (isolation #17) » Fri Aug 05, 2005 5:09 am

HezLucky wrote:Good idea Puzzle. Let's make everybody claim, unvote and vote for the next person who you want to claim.
That is the most sensible thing I've seen you say in this thread. Thank you.
HezLucky wrote:I would also like to hear the above explanation.
Oh. You changed your mind.
Thoth wrote:Just for the record: I don't.
To me a Fos is a completely meaningless gesture. The only value I attach to it is that I think it's more likely that someone 'fossing' someone who is bandwagoned is more likely to be scum with that person.
I agree completely. I was refering strictly to a semantic basis.
BabyJesus wrote:
HezLucky wrote:Yes, I get defensive. That's not a good reason to vote me.
plus all the cool kids are doing it
Whatup, G?
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #277 (isolation #18) » Sat Aug 06, 2005 7:22 am

Your sig doesn't count as a vote.

I've explained everything away. You want scum? Go jump on Hezlucky. You want to go through this whole me yell at you again? Bandwagon me. Get me to 11 and I'll claim. Get me to 12 and you'll regret it.

And you still distorted my post.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #281 (isolation #19) » Sat Aug 06, 2005 7:59 am

Blackberry wrote:
Unvote

Vote: Save The Dragons

Are you
really
asking for 11 votes??
Um...no. I do NOT want to claim. I'm just saying if you must make me claim, then I'm making sure you go all out.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #286 (isolation #20) » Sat Aug 06, 2005 1:55 pm

Look. You all do realize the only reason BJ's going after me so adamently right now is because of Weather Mafia. He's voting me in Werewolf, too.
BabyJesus wrote:So if STD is scum we should immediately lynch Enigma91 next...
WOW! I was totally under the impression people got bandwagoned for that kind of talk! Or maybe I should feel special?
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #288 (isolation #21) » Sat Aug 06, 2005 4:13 pm

:P Ok. You WERE voting for me.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #290 (isolation #22) » Sun Aug 07, 2005 8:32 am

:P He said do it...
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #302 (isolation #23) » Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:42 am

To quote one of my favorite magicians,
Criss Angel wrote:I'm Criss fucking Angel.
I'm the Angel.

So yeah. That's why after I made a stupid mistake I didn't really want to claim. I'm not the scums your looking for, despite what anyone might think. Hezlucky is still my number 1.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #312 (isolation #24) » Mon Aug 08, 2005 3:10 pm

BabyJesus wrote:
I DISPUTE THIS
Que? Are you saying you're the angel?
unvote, vote: BJ

Whether you're counterclaiming as scum or lying just to ensure my lynch, it's counterproductive.
Blackberry wrote:Angel and Sorceror... HA HA HA ... :shock: ... smells like BULL
This is what smells like bull to me: The fact you're using craplogic that involves both dybeck and me against only me. You all talk like it's astronomically impossible. Well, guess what. It's the exact same odds as me claiming bookie or govenor or whatever. Angel is the role I recieved.

My result is Rolandofthewhite. He's innocent. At least he's not mafia.

Look at yourselves. You've handed the Angel and the Sorceror on a silver platter. Don't come crying to me when I'm dead and the scum kill you all.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #353 (isolation #25) » Tue Aug 09, 2005 8:31 am

Fuldu wrote:
BabyJesus wrote:But if you're not counterclaiming Angel, then what was with the big old disputation?
$5 says Weather Mafia.

In any case, I'm keeping my vote on BJ.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #423 (isolation #26) » Fri Aug 12, 2005 10:48 am

BabyJesus wrote:The "I dispute" thing I did was messing with him for a backstab he did in a different game.
Someone out there owes me $5.
vikingfan wrote:I also find it strange that BJ confirmed his vote for STD and is now saying that he's not so sure STD is scum. Any reasoning for this logic, BJ?
Let me me make this very clear.

In weather mafia, we were masons. I was neutral, he was pro-town. I was also a part of the mafia. When the game was over and BJ found out that I had helped his demise when he was so sure of my innocence, he vowed revenge. This is part of that revenge, he's getting me killed. And that is why he disputed the claim. Revenge for betrayal.

Personally, I find the whole counter claim arguement pointless, because there won't be a counterclaim.
vikingfan wrote:STD hasn't played the best (he's admitted as much himself),
I made one mistake that you, the town, blew way out of proportion. IMO at least.

I've been telling you all day, kill hezlucky.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #425 (isolation #27) » Fri Aug 12, 2005 10:52 am

HezLucky wrote:Nah, you'd bandwagon anyone who had enough votes provided it isn't you.

If BJ had 4 votes right now and I had 2 and you were originally voting for me, you'd change your vote to him.

You just don't want to be lynched ... which I understand, but at least tell the truth about it instead of making up some excuse.
Goddamnit, I am telling the truth. The facts are, I've been voting you all day. So you're wrong.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #427 (isolation #28) » Fri Aug 12, 2005 10:57 am

Forgive my tone, one of the worst things people can do is accuse me of lying when I'm not, especially if its presented in that kind of way. It really pisses me off. I'm sorry.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #428 (isolation #29) » Fri Aug 12, 2005 10:58 am

HezLucky wrote:Nah but if BJ had more votes than me and you were voting me you would gladly switchover to him so that he would get lynched instead of you.

That's what your refusing to admit.
Not true. I find him to be innocent, so no.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #431 (isolation #30) » Fri Aug 12, 2005 11:15 am

HezLucky wrote:Pretty disgustingly sad for a cop.
So you believe me, yet still vote for me?

+1 to Hezlucky's scumminess counter
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #437 (isolation #31) » Fri Aug 12, 2005 1:14 pm

HezLucky wrote:If this were a regular game, I would not be voting for you.

If roles could be found at night, I would not be voting for you.

But since roles can be lost at night, if you aren't confirmed and are lying then you are given a free ride for the rest of the game with no chance of counterclaim.
Melikes the logic better than the malice.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #450 (isolation #32) » Sat Aug 13, 2005 10:12 am

No.

Anyway, I'll be gone from the 15th-20th.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”