Mini 914 ~ Mafia Reverberation (Game Over!)

Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #17 (isolation #0) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:57 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Hi, hi.

I'm here. Need to read the rules and such, been busy this weekend. Been looking forward to this game for ages.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #21 (isolation #1) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:19 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Incant: Juls

Purple for me

Basically there is no excuse for lurking in this game. Not that there should be lurking in any game, but there you go.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #55 (isolation #2) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:04 am

Post by Sotty7 »

With a game this complex it is good to get some level of understanding at the start. But still I think we should be careful about letting this become all about the set up and not about the actual game itself.

With that said, Juls, why did you incant Rhinox when we know he is V/LA?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #67 (isolation #3) » Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:06 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Serial, why Porkens out of everyone?

As far as multiple purges go I think we have to be careful but I wouldn't be against purging two people at first and see where that gets us.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #96 (isolation #4) » Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:26 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

SerialClergyman Post 75 wrote:I say to lynch Porkens without telling him why, I say that again on post 65 when porkens asks me if it's real and then in post 67 you ask why Porkens out of everyone.

Go along with it or don't, but asking the question again after twice being told the answer reeks of cautiousness to me.

Wagon ho!
Try again.

You said lets wagon Porkens for no reason, I ask why Porkens outta everyone. That is not the same as asking your reasons for picking Porkens. I would have been happy if you just said “because” but now you incant me for being “cautious”? Nah, I'm not seeing it.

What I am seeing is that you decide, seeming arbitrary, to switch your vote from Spy, who was the top vote getting at the time, and to switch to someone with no votes, for no reason. In a game were the length of the day is really important you decide to try and push the focus of Spy for what exactly? Couldn't have been for anything that great seeing as you switch to me right away.

So if you want to explain what your hidden reason for voting Porken's was, that would be cool. But right now I am seeing a link between Spy and Serial. Scrummy.

Incant: Serial
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #97 (isolation #5) » Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:33 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Double vote doesn't mean auto town, but in the same breath he didn't need to be so public about it either. WIFOM and all that.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #101 (isolation #6) » Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:49 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

No I am saying I saw you deflect from the Spy wagon for no good reason. Why?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #102 (isolation #7) » Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:51 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

SpyreX wrote::O

So... I'm not only scum, but I'm scum WITH SC?

I am a powerful wizard. My transparency is just an invisibility spell, nothing more.
I'm not sold on you scum atm. Serial could be buddying I suppose.

There seemed to be some serious attention on Spy and Serial was eager to push away for what appears to be no reason.

Even when I flat out ask him why, he ignores the question.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #104 (isolation #8) » Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:58 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Well there was attention on you. Considering we're only on page 5 it wasn't super mega attention for course, but you were the leading wagon and had some people questioning your motives for things that weren't RVS related.

I'd consider that attention.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #107 (isolation #9) » Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:10 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Porkens Post 48 wrote:I'd hope it wouldn't, actually. You are playing along pretty easily though. MAybe you want to hide your fear at it working or know some reason why it wouldn't.

fess up.

incant
SpyreX
This is pretty obviously a serious vote and puts Spy at the head of the vote count with two RVS votes on him.
Vi Post 53 wrote:
Incantation:

:arrow:
SpyreX (P-9)
~
VP Baltar
SerialClergyman
Porkens

VP Baltar (P-10)
~
Jahudo
Porkens,
SpyreX

Juls (P-11)
~
Sotty7

zoraster (P-11)
~
Jazzmyn

Rhinox (P-11)
~
Juls

Sotty7 (P-11)
~
zoraster

BloodCovenent (P-11)
~ Mighty Orbots

-No Decision-
BloodCovenent,
Mighty Orbots,
Rhinox,
SerialClergyman, SpyreX

-All of my deadlines are effective at 2100 EST.

--At Intensity μ, it will take 12 Incants to Purge...
--The Intensity will increase on Wednesday, January 27, 2010...
Right after this Serial pulls his lets purge Porkens trick, which is followed by a quick play onto me. My reasoning is that with the deadline mechanics such as they are, I don't see townSerial pushing so quickly away from a Spy wagon for no reason. He tries to redirect over to Porkens, who was voting Spy at the time, in a seemingly RVS mannor. Things were starting to get serious and he pulls this, I'd like to know why.

Add onto the fact he has since pulled his vote from Porkens despite hinting that he did actually have a reason and placing it on me even though he agreed with one of my conclusions.
SerialClergyman Post 99 wrote:And your asking 'why Porkens' wasn't essentially the same question as 'for what reason are you voting porkens'.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #108 (isolation #10) » Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:11 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

SpyreX Post 105 wrote:I guess?

Anywho, I'd be reminisce if I don't find it a little humorous / odd that the entirety of your wagon has some bad mojo vibes to you now.
Eh, I'm calling it like I see it. It's early in the game, but I think I am onto something here.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #110 (isolation #11) » Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:32 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

I don't need an out Serial. I was already looking at the relationship between you and Spy, hence my question. "Why Porkens out of everyone?" It hadn't gone unnoticed that you had unvoted the leading wagon at the time to place your vote on a player that had a serious vote on him.

I don't think it is crazy to think that in the early goings of game were the deadlines will be shortened as days progress, that you would want attention of a hypo buddy as soon as possible if in fact the two of you are scum together. If the Spy wagon had taken off, espically with the thought of multiple purges out there, it could have been hard to get attention off him later. So you jumped on the icky middle ground of "are we out of the RVS stage yet?" to slip off and push else where. I am not saying that this is a theory that is 100% nailed down, I am saying it makes a lot of sense to me right now.

I am more than willing to admit I could be way off base here, but it is telling that even now you can't (or won't) answer the question of why Porkens out of everyone. As well as dodging the question of what your actual motivations were surrounding your incant of Porkens in the first place. Seeing as we are beyond "lets purge him without telling him why LOLZ" stage.

One point I will concede is that Spy wasn't under a whole lot of pressure, it was just Porkens really pushing, I thought it was at least another player but Jahudo was just kinda questioning. But still, your motivations don't add up for me Serial.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #111 (isolation #12) » Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:38 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

SerialClergyman Post 109 wrote:
I didn't notice Spy was the leading wagon
, I still couldn't tell you what for (can anyone?) my vote was never serious on him, he was miles away from any serious pressure and the idea of me (or anyone playing as scum) going to such lengths to protect a mate from zero pressure is ludicrous.
The bold also feels like crap to me seeing as you moved your vote just a few posts after a vote count.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #124 (isolation #13) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:04 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Sorry for not posting yesterday. Twas sick.
Jahudo Post 112 wrote:
SerialClergyman wrote:lets purge Porkens and not tell him why.
He might have had an additional reason but just kept it to himself, which also happens and doesn't raise red flags with me initially.
Yeah I get that and I have no issue with that. But Serial has since moved his vote to me so there should be no issue in explaining why he was pushing Porkens. He still hasn't despite me asking him to.
SpyreX Post 117 wrote:More lynchable by one. I mean, my other vote can move around AND as we sit the Purge threshold is so high that, honestly, if that vote becomes a rationale for a wagon that means either a.) Sotty continues down the madness hole and needs to be lynched anyways or b.) we lollygagged SO MUCH that the threshold got that low which would make a POWERFUL WIZARD cry tears of blood.
What do you find mad about my vote on Serial? Also you double voted me for reactions, what do you think about those reactions?

Serial, why do you still refuse to address the why Porkens stuff? Your vote is on me now, you can explain that now surely.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #150 (isolation #14) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:23 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Porkens Post 130 wrote:Sotty's reaction and flailing onto people on his wagon makes me feel comfortable with the vote above.
What flailing? I have reasons for my vote outside any OMGUS ones you might think I have. They are clear in the thread.

I know that talking teams this early isn't a done thing and I am willing to admit to that. But I have said I'm not sold on Spy being scum, Serial is much scummier to me at this point hence my vote.
Juls Post 126 wrote:@VP, the reason I believe double-vote would be more likely to be scum is that it could be used to save a buddy from getting lynched. If there were a tie and both town and scum were going to be lynched, a mafia could double vote under the guise of suspicion on another player instead of it being a direct save of their buddy.
Eh. The same logic could be applied to a townie using their double vote to stop a town lynch. I also think that there is probably more than one person with a double vote here that's why I'm not saying Spy instant town. I don't think proves anything about him other than he has a double vote.
Serial Post 146 wrote:But all in all it's just 4 pages in getting the ball rolling play. I didn't really get to divine much about Porkens because Sotty's question really stood out to me. Her OMGUS-y reply labelling her two voters as scum due to a bizarre protect-and-switch play at all of L-9 was only confirmation that my vote was where it needed to be.
My vote isn't OMGUS.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #170 (isolation #15) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:58 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Porkens Post 161 wrote:Sotty; you seemed to be putting pressure on 2 people that got onto your wagon. That's the flailing I mentioned.

Ok, ok, ok, thought, at least Sotty is active.

I propose a masslynch of the promised re-reads.
It shouldn't matter if I am active or not. If I'm scummy, I'm scummy right?

I wouldn't argue against a MO wagon at this point. I think the reaction to Spy's double vote on me was fishy. He just asked why me and yet didn't give any opinions of the action itself. Felt like he was waiting to see how others reacted.

Spy, what reactions do you note from your double vote on me? I asked this earlier but I don't think you answered it.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #201 (isolation #16) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:29 am

Post by Sotty7 »

So far I like Hero and what he has posted up.
SpyreX Post 187 wrote:If we see a scum doublevoter I'd put hard money on one of, if not both, Sotty and Zoraster are scum.
What's the logic behind this?
Jahudo Post 189 wrote:Sotty, what's the difference between these two quotes?
Sotty wrote:Serial, why Porkens out of everyone?
Mighty Orbots wrote:Happy birthday SpyreX. WTF did you just do? And why did you do it to Sotty7?
From where I'm looking, there is no difference (except tone). Now let's go back to what you said earlier today:
Sotty wrote:I wouldn't argue against a MO wagon at this point. I think the reaction to Spy's double vote on me was fishy. He just asked why me and yet didn't give any opinions of the action itself. Felt like he was waiting to see how others reacted.
So by that logic, Sotty's above reaction was fishy, and you wouldn't argue against a Sotty wagon. Except you did when it happened.

Sotty looks hypocritical and scummy here.
Look again. MO asked Spy a question twice and then completely dropped it. He never added any opinions of his own to the debate even after Spy ignored his question the first time. In my case I asked the question ready to explain my theory around Spy/SC only for Serial to vote me and me throw my vote on him while explaining
why
I asked the question.

MO just seemed to be waiting to see what everyone else had to say, as exhibited by his echoing of “sotty is reactionary”

If MO had explained his thoughts on me or Spy's double vote that wouldn't have been fine. It wasn't until he was point blank asked did he regurgitate what others had already said well after the time. The initial “wtf” reaction from him makes me think he didn't agree with what Spy did. Now his reaction after the time is like he is cool with it all.

I really want to here Serial's latest thoughts.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #235 (isolation #17) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:57 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Sorry guys!

Been really busy these last few days. Going to try and catch up with the game this afternoon. If not by then I will squeeze in time tomorrow morning.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #239 (isolation #18) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:23 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Spy this is the third time I am going to have to ask you, but what reactions out side of my own did you get from your double vote on me? You said that you did it partly for reactions, so what happened? Please stop ignoring me :(
Mighty Orbots Post 204 wrote:Did I drop it or was I satisfied with the answer?

Easier to assume than ask amirite?
You know what, good point. Fair enough. You still didn't comment on the vote yourself though, that is my sticking point.
Mighty Orbots Post 204 wrote:So... much.... irony!

You ARE reactionary. You just made this gigantic post after I said your name.
What...?

My post was not directed at you but a valid question brought up by Jahudo . Also I have posted pretty much every day (apart from after my busy spell) so saying that I only post after people mention me is utter bullshit. Add onto the fact now you have forced me into the situation of whenever anyone else mentions me, which will be a lot seeing as I am a lead wagon, I am going to look bad if I post a response. Scummy move.
Mighty Orbots Post 204 wrote:You're complaining that I answered a question? o_O (<- anime smiley)
No, I am saying you are reactionary while you point the finger at me and say I am reactionary.

Incant: MO

Jahudo Post 208 wrote:VP Baltar could also have been waiting for others to chime in before he gave opinions on the matter, but Sotty only makes it a tell on Orbots.
Why didn't you talk about VP's post being fishy?
The difference between VP and MO is that at least VP is here. I got the feeling that MO was taking a back seat during that whole exchange. I feel more comfortable with VP right now than MO, that's not to say I think VP is town. I am having a hard time getting a read on him atm.
SerialClergyman Post 209 wrote:The only thing missing from Jahudo's point earlier was an incant, which I've been patiently waiting to see if he'll make. I'm very happy to see he has done so.

Anyone voting zoraster can now mention why aside from vagueries posted earlier, please.
+1 Active lurking.
VP Baltar Post 228 wrote:hrmmm, just spotted something weird I missed before. In Sotty's Post 107 she is explaining why she sees Serial's vote on her as an attempt to redirect away from the semi-serious Spy wagon. But in that post, Sotty, you say both:
Sotty wrote:This is pretty obviously a serious vote [by Porkens] and puts Spy at the head of the vote count with two RVS votes on him.

and
Sotty wrote: He [Serial] tries to redirect over to Porkens, who was voting Spy at the time, in a seemingly RVS mannor. Things were starting to get serious and he pulls this, I'd like to know why.
I'm not even sure I understand this. Do you see Porkens' vote serious or RVS?
Poor explaining by me. I meant Serials vote on Porkens was RVS like. The whole "lets purge him without saying why!" thing.
VP Baltar Post 228 wrote:Sotty, did your read on serial change at all by post 170 when you said:
Sotty wrote:I wouldn't argue against a MO wagon at this point. I think the reaction to Spy's double vote on me was fishy. He just asked why me and yet didn't give any opinions of the action itself. Felt like he was waiting to see how others reacted.
You were sounding pretty confident about serial prior to this and I'm not sure why the sudden switch.
It didn't change and still hasn't changed. There is just more than one scum and MO and Serial are my current top two by quite a large margin.
VP Baltar Post 228 wrote:This again does not sit well with me. The questions were not similar. Also, she attacked MO for fencesitting on the double voting issue, which isn't relatable to my "wtf" comment because I very clearly said I disagreed with it. Taking quotes out of context also doesn't sit well with me.
This is another point against MO as well I think. Considering he also used the “WTF” when talking about the double vote that made it sound like he was against it. Since then he has hopped on the attack of me without adding anything new while making some very unreasonable points about my play (OMG you only post when someone mentions your name!1!!)

I will be back later tonight with thoughts on the whole player list. I haven't been looking much at Rhinox, nacho or Zora lately and I need to fix that.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #240 (isolation #19) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:25 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Oh also, I think two purges is right number any more could get a little dangerous. I don't see any reason not to put the top two most scummy people though the purge.

Just hoping that by the time that rolls around people would have woken up in regards to me, but whatever.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #242 (isolation #20) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:15 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Vi, can we get an updated player list for the front page so we know who replaced who?

Yes. Sorry for the inconvenience :( ~Vi
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #243 (isolation #21) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:59 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

As it stands right now I don't have an issue with Jahudo or his vote on me. I do think VP is right in his assement of the quotes but I can see confusion there. It's more semantics than anything I think and I can see how you could be confused. I think Jahudo is likely town at this point mainly because he has been pushing everyone and anyone. Actively scum hunting gets plus points for me.

Rhinox seems to be staying away from the “big” things. He avoids commenting on my wagon until his last post and spends a lot of his big posts talking about multi lynches instead of actually... Oh I don't know, scum hunting? Rhinox, if you think Zora is likely town do you get any scum reads from the people on his wagon? What do you think of Serial's lurking?
Rhinox post 184 wrote:In the meantime, you have to start somewhere, and throwin' a little mud around isn't a bad way to do it. Which one of Porkens, zoraster, or VP are you tarChainsaw defending, btw?
This is also a head scratcher. Why did you think Hero was chainsaw defending one of those people? I don't see it.

Zora hasn't really said much outside of MO and is getting into some deep theory stuff with Spy that isn't helping us hunt the scum. Zora what's your opinion on me? On VP?

Jazz needs more content. She is touching on Serial level of un-involvement and that's not very good.

Nacho throws out some reads but doesn't explain why. I'd like to know why you would lynch Zoraster, Rhinox, and, to a lesser extent, me. He also talks about low activity players which is funy seeing as he hasn't been doing much of anything lately.

Porkens what do you think of my wagon now? Why did you incant Rhinox?

VP seemed to be setting ground work to jump on my wagon promising a review. I was fully expecting him to incant me with the tone of his posts that lead up to that, but he doesn't. Instead choosing to stick by his initial read of my wagon. He gets a few townie points here simply because as scum he could have easily jumped on me if he wanted. I just got the feeling that he legit re-read my wagon to come to a conclusion. Scum would have a conclusion and then just re-read to find things that reinforce it.

Spy is just Spy. He plays like this as town or scum from what I have seen.

I liked Hero's entrance into the game, feels town.

Serial is tunneling on me and ignoring the rest of the game that seriously needs to change if he is town. right now I doubt that. MO is a likely buddy at this point

People I think should die ASAP: Serial, MO and Rhionx
People I'm not voting for today: Jahudo and Hero.

Everyone else is somewhere in the middle of all that.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #268 (isolation #22) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:22 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Rhinox Post 247 wrote:What big things am I staying away from? I don't understand this accusation. I'm indifferent on your lynch. I don't feel strongly for or against it. I'd rather explore other areas, like porkens and nacho, rather than commenting on a case I'm indifferent on at the moment.
It was clear my wagon has been the one with the most attention in this game so far. Yet you don't comment on it until your tenth post, not even to say you weren't feeling it. That's you avoiding the big things.
Rhinox Post 247 wrote:What makes you think I'm not scum hunting? Accusations like these need to be backed up with evidence. Otherwise its just a Buzzword Accusation (TM)
Because most of your content has been about game mechanics and I don't see how talking about that is going to help us find scum.
SerialClergyman Post 261 wrote:I'm not sure why I should move my vote off Sotty, to be honest. I haven't commented on zoraster because I think it's a wagon based on very little (intentional lurking is barely a scumtell). Sotty didn't answer the strong point about her conflicting views at all well.
What didn't you like about my answer?
SerialClergyman Post 261 wrote:I've played a few games with Sotty and believe her to be an excellent player, so her activity is not much of a factor in my vote, more her style
Correct me if I am wrong but I think I have only played two games with you. Iaaum's large game where I was killed on night zero and the Web comic's game were I epically failed.

Also in that web comics game you tunneled really hard on Percy, going as far to say that you would sell your house if he flipped town. He did flip town and you were scum, so my experience with your tunneling is it is apart of your scum meta.
SpyreX Post 262 wrote:SC, realistically, pushing a decent push as a slam dunk that early with the high probability of backfiring doesn't strike me as a scum machination. Additionally, pushing the game forward when with a decreasing purge number being a nice bottle for the proverbial scum teat is a OK.
Please explain with examples, how has Serial been pushing the game forward.
Jahudo Post 265 wrote:I'm saying this all now because it's a strong enough gut feeling that I don't want SC on Sotty's wagon if he's going to be purged. That's all. We don't need to purge SC, because I'd rather find the mafia-types. We don't have to keep Sotty alive if we think he's in the mafia.
Eh. I think Seiral is likely scum, the lyncher gives him an out to act this way. Not buying it. Also, I'm a female the last time I checked. You keep referring to me as a him and it is a little confusing because I think you are talking about someone else.

Incant: Serial

Tag.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #294 (isolation #23) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:13 am

Post by Sotty7 »

SpyreX Post 271 wrote:Hmm, perhaps with the vehement desire to get you lynched?
Which was followed by a complete fall of the face of the earth until he started getting votes.
Rhinox Post 272 wrote:Anyways, ok then. So I didn't comment on your wagon until post 10, and when I did (before I was prompted) I said I prefered other lynches (aka indifferent). Thats scummy because...?
Scum want to commit to as little as possible so that they can dictate an opinion as needed. If my wagon really took off you could suddenly want to hammer for example.

Serial, you're right. I had forgotten about that Semioldguy game, maybe because I was lynched pretty quick. I see your point about tunneling just being something you do, I will review the links you provided a little later (I am somewhat pressed for time today.)
SerialClergyman Post 281 wrote:I'm not convinced on Sotty but I've got nowhere else for my vote to be.
This is a big leap back from your initial attacks on me. What happened?
SerialClergyman Post 281 wrote:The second best option is Jahudo, who is giving me Ojanen-esque scum vibes.
How do you mean?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #312 (isolation #24) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:03 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Rhinox Post 297 wrote:@Sotty: I feel like your trying to fabricate something. I commented on your wagon and spoke out against it, before being prompted, by saying I preferred others. Does that sound like I was waiting to hop on your wagon if it took off?

I'm also still waiting to hear about those other big thingS you claimed I was avoiding mentioning.
I'm not fabricating anything.

At the height of my wagon you said nothing. You didn't comment on Spy's double vote accept to ask if was passive or active. You didn't comment on Serial, you didn't comment on me. I'd say that these are all pretty big things you avoided until your 10th post of the game.

I will admit to not really seeing your case on Nacho. Even when I went back and iso'ed. I'll try and get my head around it again. But to me it's like you are posting to appear active while not actually doing much.

The more Porken's posts, the more I want to see him purged.

I have been thinking about what to do with this... But I have decided to just announce that I to have a double vote. I breadcrumbed this a little and it is why I wasn't keen to just give Spy a pass because he has a double vote. I also haven't used it yet because my double vote is a one off thing. Once I place it, I can't move it and it is gone once a purge is reached. It's like a one shot.

Now I look at the wagons and there is three of us are tied and will be purged if everything stays the same. I could just use my double vote on Serial or Zora in an attempt to save myself but I don't see that getting me very far. Despite some people saying my wagon is weak, others don't agree so I would still be under some fire.

I do think the game is better off with me in it however, and I think purging Serial and Zora today are two very good options. Zora is lurking like a mofo and Serial seems to be all over the place when it comes to me. I get the feeling he is just keeping his vote on me so I am tied with him. I could be convinced to purge one of Porken's or Rhinox instead, but I really don't think we should be purging more than two people today.

I guess I am claiming this now because there are four votes out there that aren't on the lead wagons and if people were worried about upsetting the balance I wanted everyone to know that I can move another person up. So yeah... We're getting some what close to deadline it's time to start coming together and sorting this out.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #332 (isolation #25) » Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:22 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Porkens Post 313 wrote:Psh, the more I post the more you want to see my lynched. I'm just saying what everyone is thinking.
Err no. Try again.
Herodotus Post 321 wrote:
Sotty wrote:I also haven't used it yet because my double vote is a one off thing. Once I place it, I can't move it and it is gone once a purge is reached. It's like a one shot.
I don't think you should have said that.
I thought about keeping that to myself but then how do I answer, “why haven't you used it yet then?”
SerialClergyman Post 322 wrote:The Webcomic example I had role based information to believe Percy was scum. We had an NK-immune member and he had mysteriously survived a NK attempt, so we assumed the scum teams were symmetrical. I obviously don't have any role-based info here.
I didn't know this. Goarrad
still
hadn't posted night choices the last time I checked the game. If this is true it could explain a lot.

I wasn't expecting my claim of a double vote to get people to unvote me. That was interesting.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #333 (isolation #26) » Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:23 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Can we get a prod on Nik too? He hasn't made one post in here yet, maybe he forgot about the game.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #353 (isolation #27) » Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:30 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Calling me Madam makes me feel old.

At least Nik is posting and I can get down with his Rhinox talk. Now we just need Jazz and Zora to do the same and we'll be all set.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #355 (isolation #28) » Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:51 am

Post by Sotty7 »

No, I must have missed it. Direction?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #359 (isolation #29) » Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:51 am

Post by Sotty7 »

I believe I see what you are driving at Spy. Talking about power difference right?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #386 (isolation #30) » Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:40 am

Post by Sotty7 »

SerialClergyman Post 379 wrote:Sotty - what was the reason you claimed to have a double vote?
I claimed because I was sitting on this tool that could save me and I wasn't sure what to do with it. If I just used the double vote then it would have caused a little ruckus and probably made me look worse. So I decided to claim my extra vote and let everyone chime in on what I should do with it. If the majority of the thread still wanted me lynched then I guess I would have to eat it.

I am pretty happy with a Serial, Rhinox purge at this point. Both are in my top suspects and I am willing to cut Jazz a little slack.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #409 (isolation #31) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:45 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Jahudo makes some good points about MO and I really hated how he was pushing my wagon without actually committing to it as the day went on. He made a lot of invalid attacks on me that I address in Post 239
VP Post 408 wrote:whatcha think 'bout that?
I'd actually like to know what you think about that.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #431 (isolation #32) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:36 am

Post by Sotty7 »

What do you think of MO Serial?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #472 (isolation #33) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:16 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Gammagooey Post 468 wrote:Ah, and now everyone shows up.

So, I'm gonna list some possibilities based on Rhinox's claim.

1) He's moychandaiser. 3rd party, should be purged because he has no incentive to actually help the town except to stay alive.

2)He's as he claims, a townie with the moychandaising ability. We can test it with the same thing as under 3.

3)He's mafia who's taking advantage of Herod's claim of recieving an item for a convincing fakeclaim with very little risk of being cced, given that if the actual moychandaiser claims he's (he being the actual moychandaiser) probably screwed. Possible solution-ask that his next merchandise thing be given to a small pool of one of 2-3 people. If they don't get one and someone else does, LYANCH.

4)He's mafia with moychandaising ability. Not particularly likely IMO though.

I still think we should lynch him for being scummy, but if he lives past today I think this is the way to test him.
Out of all these suggestions I think the 1st is the most likely. I am happy with a Rhinox purge at this point. I don't see how your test him idea even works, lets say he is the moychandaiser and just gives the items to people we say that doesn't prove he is town, just proves he has the ability which puts us right back at square one.

Are we really going to purge three people?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #511 (isolation #34) » Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:47 am

Post by Sotty7 »

What a crappy time to get busy. Okay catching up...
VP Baltar Post 506 wrote:Based on what? Personally, if he was the moychendiser I don't see any reason for him to try and direct attention toward himself being the one distributing the moychendise. I mean, that rather defeats his whole purpose. Since he can only distribute one piece of moychendise a day, it would be very easy to calculate when he was close to acheiving his wincon and purge him before that. Claiming like he did would essentially be an auto-loss.
For one, when Rhniox gave out his first piece of moychendise how exactly did he direct attention to himself? Yeah it would shed light on the moychendiser role, but there would be no heat directly back on him. The whole purpose of the role is to make sure everyone gets a piece. Of course he is going to give it out as soon as he can. He claimed because he had no other choice really that doesn't mean we should spare him.

You do however, have a point about how we can monitor his wincon and lynch him at will, but why put it off?

Spy....
Mighty Orbots Post 509 wrote:@SpyreX, I regret to inform you that if your role PM says you've got the double voter ability once per game then you've sqandered it and it is no more. The modular nature of the roles gives Vi the ability to make individual (A) abilities either once per game or once per incantation. It very specifically now says that the abilities will be preceded by either once per game or once per incantation. Both of my abilities are once per game. It seems that yours and Sotty7's were as well. Rhinox can likely share whether his says once per game or once per incantation but with moychendising it would almost have to specify the once per incantation option. I am sorry to hear about your misunderstanding though really the system as stated is pretty clear at this point.

Of course you don't need to believe me about this. You can clear it up by checking with the higher power in these parts if you'd like. Perhaps I've mis-interpreted what you've got to say but everything does fit together nicely now.
Pretty much this.

@Gammagooey, Spy's story makes little sense to me. I think he needs to check with Vi. MO's claim makes me very uneasy. He seems to be saying the opposite to what I said in regards to the vote and would rather Rhinox hang than him. I'm not digging the self preservation. Also he has thrown his vote on Rhinox despite the fact he would be lynched anyway at this rate, just with Serial as well. I really don't like that move at all.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #512 (isolation #35) » Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:50 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Missed VP's post as I was typing mine.

Incant: Mighty Orbots
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #519 (isolation #36) » Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:20 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

I thought you were just talking about the balance of power and how it works out if I'm only a one shot. I had no idea you meant that you thought suddenly you could use a one shot as many times as you like.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #931 (isolation #37) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:23 am

Post by Sotty7 »

VP Baltar wrote:Sotty is the shizznit. I was really upset that she had to be purged Day 1 because I was like 95% certain she was town, but town was being dumb about it and I figured I could still give my benefits to Jahudo the next day. Leave it to Sotty to turn lemons into lemonade. Mad props to you since you basically won the game.
<3

I was really pissed when I got home from the gym to find myself purged. My initial reaction was to kill Spy, him and his reasoning around the double vote was why I was in that mess and it made me Grrr...!

Thankfully I sat myself down and just read the crazy lead up to that triple purge. With three deaths I wasn't sure if using my kill was the best idea but then I reasoned that at very worse it would be two townie deaths because I believed Rhinox to be 3rd party.

MO was the only person I considered killing outside of my initial primal desire to murder Spy in brutal fashion. The way Troll waltzed back into the game and pretty much talked himself out of the lynch was not cool at all. Then I remembered how scummy PZ was in pushing me during the game and I couldn't let them go. I wasn't going to let another California trilogy happen all over again. So I took a deep breath and shot. Thankfully I was right.

That leads me to Serial. Sorry man, I really thought you were scum :oops:

The game was really fun to read even after I was dead. We had a great group of players here I think and of course Vi is a great mod. Spy made up for day one with his ownage of Jazz in the end there so yay.

We should do this again sometime 8-)

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”