Mini 915 - Murder in Murder Free Village (Over)

Darkstrike_11
Darkstrike_11
Goon
Darkstrike_11
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:37 am

Post by Darkstrike_11 »

Vote: Nobody Special

It's ALWAYS the person who finds the body
Darkstrike_11
Darkstrike_11
Goon
Darkstrike_11
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (isolation #1) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:42 am

Post by Darkstrike_11 »

I'll admit that both of those points are slightly odd, but why do you find them scummy KMD? Any particular reason?
Darkstrike_11
Darkstrike_11
Goon
Darkstrike_11
Goon
Goon

Post Post #37 (isolation #2) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:27 am

Post by Darkstrike_11 »

hmmm...KMD I would very much like to see some instances where that hypothesis turned out correct. It seems to me as if early nervousness could apply to any new player regardless of alignment. However if this is something you've seen a lot in other games, then go for it. Persoanlly I'm agnostic about your theory. I don't believe it, but would be prepared to believe it if I saw proof. Until then, I find your argument a bit far for a strong first page vote.

I'm not sure what to make of KMD's early hard push, but Im inclined to think it may be a town ploy. I've played once with KMD before and he pushed very hard early on in the game on various players, eventually to get me lynched, despite him being town (and me being town). Basically I'm not so worried about him making a big push early on, cos it strikes me more as town than scum at the present. However this is very subject to change.

Also I don't like the DeejayCee wagon. What is it's logical basis? (that having been said DeeJay's vote on Flareon was awful, even as random)
Darkstrike_11
Darkstrike_11
Goon
Darkstrike_11
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (isolation #3) » Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:10 am

Post by Darkstrike_11 »

Just to say, I’m liking this game, much more interesting than the last couple I have played. Only 3 pages in and so much to talk about!!

My opinion has changed on Deejaycee for the time being. He started out with that awful awful vote on flareonage for “self preservation”. He then continued to justify said vote. However on reflection I don’t find this scummy, just very anti-town. The interesting thing is that later he says “now we’re out of the random voting stage” as if to play down his earlier vote’s importance (especially since he was getting some stick for it). Covering his tracks is a scummy thing to do, I find myself drifting into that mode when I play scum. However, his Danakillsu vote is a good one, and the refusal to claim from a stupid demand for him to do so is a null tell. Right now I’m thinking neutral/scum for him.

Hey DJ, I know its fairly early, but who do you think is scum?

Right now, I’m really not liking Danakillsu. A trend I see in most scum is that they are extremely keen to cover their tracks and explain their actions later with townish reasoning. Danakillsu is taking this to a new level. The willingness to change her views based on what other players think is also incredibly scummy. We get this situation:

Dana: I think this person is scum
Other player: I dont think so
Dana: Ok then, neither do I

Dana was keen to see DJC claim on the second page of the game, something I found ridiculous, and then when questioned on it, he says “oh if thats ok with everyone”. Any action taken in mafia should be through your own confidence, not based upon whether other players will like it. A player who cares so much what the other players think is very likely to be scum in my opinion.

Dana made a DJ vote, straight after Radical made the same vote for pretty much the same reasons. When everyone started to question Dana on it, he said that he “got the wrong reactions” so unvoted. This bowing to pressure and explaining away past actions is very scummy. Also nervous.

Needless to say,

vote: Danakillsu

Oh, and KMD, I can’t remember how many scum were caught, the game was abandoned shortly after my lynch. Obviously I’m biased here since you went hard on me, then mislynched. Therefore I’m not taking it as a scummy behaviour since I only found it scummy last game when I was town. (also you were town).

I’m not sure what to make of KMD’s early nervoud theory. I still haven’t seen any evidence for it working, and we’re just going on his word, even after I asked for some solid evidence. Im finding it a bit of a null tell at the moment, so I’m pretty much unchanged from my previous stance :s
Darkstrike_11
Darkstrike_11
Goon
Darkstrike_11
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (isolation #4) » Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:30 pm

Post by Darkstrike_11 »

oooooh 'ello

Lastsurvivor, what is your opinion on Danakillsu?
Darkstrike_11
Darkstrike_11
Goon
Darkstrike_11
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (isolation #5) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:31 am

Post by Darkstrike_11 »

picking up teh prod :)

right, having had another read through, I'm liking DJC more, enough to push him back to neutral.
Haschel Cedricson wrote:I disagree with Kmd's case on Flareonage, but I get the impression that Kmd believes his own case. That's more important to me than the case itself, so Kmd gets a slight nudge into the pro-town category.
this. So much this. My thoughts on KMD have also moved more towards town, mainly because irrelevant of the reliability of his evidence, he is following through with his method and hunting scum. This is town and I likes it :)

Haschel is also very townie in my eyes at the mo.

Danakillsu needs moar votes.

Nobody special isn't really looking too good to me either. I never liek the whole "I have reasons but im not telling you" thing. I have been in a few games where players have used this excuse. It usually results in either:

1. They are scum. They have no reasoning apart from wishing a quick lynch
2. They are town pulling a complicated scumhunt technique off.

However even the second is quite anti-town, all the times I have seen town try complicated traps it hasn't really worked that well, just fostered mistrust and hurt the town. Therefore I'm not liking NS at the minute.

Lastsurvivor needs another look.
Darkstrike_11
Darkstrike_11
Goon
Darkstrike_11
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (isolation #6) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:47 am

Post by Darkstrike_11 »

I'd be fine with a NS lynch today. I intend on reading through the thread before doing anything stupid though.
Darkstrike_11
Darkstrike_11
Goon
Darkstrike_11
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (isolation #7) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:11 am

Post by Darkstrike_11 »

I'm picking up the prod

I will get a bigger post off soon, still need to read the thread, am crazy busy. All will be sorted by tonight, if it isnt then replace me :)

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”