Mini 915 - Murder in Murder Free Village (Over)

DeeJayCee
DeeJayCee
Townie
DeeJayCee
Townie
Townie

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:27 am

Post by DeeJayCee »

Oh noes! :O
Everyone is voting for me,well it is random voting so i will stick to what the mod said.
Vote: Haschel Cedricson
DeeJayCee
DeeJayCee
Townie
DeeJayCee
Townie
Townie

Post Post #33 (isolation #1) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:08 pm

Post by DeeJayCee »

Heh, sorry guys i realized i got school on Thursday and i haven't started organizing anything.

Well considering i don't want to die in the first round for just being at the top of the players list, and i do agree with KMD when he pointed out some "unusual" um, points, regarding Flareonage's posts. I guess if i want to survive i should vote for him as well.

Unvote, Vote:Flareonage
DeeJayCee
DeeJayCee
Townie
DeeJayCee
Townie
Townie

Post Post #52 (isolation #2) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:44 pm

Post by DeeJayCee »

danakillsu wrote:Yep.
vote:DJC
for three reasons.
1)His vote for Flareonage for self-preservation
2)His nervousness
3)I want to see him claim
@Danakillsu
1) Well, I mean I can't just stand back and let myself be lynched and considering I honestly have no clue as is to what's going on. Thus, I voted for Flareonage
2)Nervousness? Replace "nervousness" with "suspicion" and you might be a bit closer. Frankly, i'm getting quite suspicious of you, "Danakillsu" if that is your real name. I would like to know why you are so intent for knowing my role. Sure i guess you could have said that my previous post before this (yes I realize i haven't been posting much.Sorry) was for staying alive (which seems to not be working) and for thinking i'm twitchy (which may be true in most scenarios, but not mafia). But to stick out your chin and ask me to claim? Mate, i think your taking this a bit to seriously, remember this is still the random voting stage of the game. I reckon you should calm down.
3) (see most of 2))

My vote for Flareonage still stands but i've got my eyes on you >.>
DeeJayCee
DeeJayCee
Townie
DeeJayCee
Townie
Townie

Post Post #57 (isolation #3) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:09 pm

Post by DeeJayCee »

Haschel Cedricson wrote:I think we've moved out of the random voting stage.
That's what i reckon myself with all these accusations.

Unvote Flareonage, Vote Danakillsu
DeeJayCee
DeeJayCee
Townie
DeeJayCee
Townie
Townie

Post Post #81 (isolation #4) » Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:15 pm

Post by DeeJayCee »

Hey guys, Just started High school yesterday. So Fun :D, anyway will be posting soon!
DeeJayCee
DeeJayCee
Townie
DeeJayCee
Townie
Townie

Post Post #114 (isolation #5) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:53 pm

Post by DeeJayCee »

Haschel Cedricson wrote:
@Haschel: Someone's age has no relation to how they play mafia. The way he worded his first post is very strange, and I don't see how his age could have much to do with it.
If somebody is a freshman in high school I don't expect them to have thought everything through, particularly in the early game. I can see somebody panicking at being at L-3 before their second post. I have no idea how much experience DJC has with Mafia, but I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't very much.

It's poor play, and is even anti-town, but that doesn't make it scummy
per se.

Nobody Special: If that post was indeed "one of the scummiest things I've seen in a mafia game ever", why were you so reluctant to express these suspicions on page 4?
Lol, i kinda jumped the gun there didn't I? I guess with the sudden realization of being ganked with votes by so many i acted like so to point out some reasons. I did it "scummily" as some people said, but i had no intention whatsoever. I have had some good experiences with mafia by the way, i have played my fare-share and moderated some, with school friends on other websites. But playing here is a lot more harder.
1) I have to think more strategically (My friends are retards and thinking)
2) I know nothing of any of you (so i cannot base your vote on your personality)
3) I am facing off with other strategic minds

And yes, i am a freshman at high school. But why do you think it effects how i act and play?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”