Mini 915 - Murder in Murder Free Village (Over)

Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:50 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

I like KMD's reasoning.

Vote: Flareonage
Game(s) where I have in fact been the last survivor, or been among the last survivors: 1
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (isolation #1) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:11 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

My Milked Eek wrote:It could always use some more votes...

I don't like KMD's reasons.
It's the best we got.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (isolation #2) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:22 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

My Milked Eek wrote:If finding nulltells the best we have is your impression, then guess again. We got some wagoning going on and stuff.
I don't see much in the wagons either. When there's less than a page of material, the best isn't much of anything anyway.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (isolation #3) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:03 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

@Flare: Mind elaborating, taking great care to notice the post just before yours?
Game(s) where I have in fact been the last survivor, or been among the last survivors: 1
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #25 (isolation #4) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:17 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Well, it's just a random vote with a little bit of justification. You're not exactly acting out of your meta either, so I don't really suspect you atm. But, like I said, there's less than a page of posts now.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #45 (isolation #5) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:13 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

danakillsu wrote:Why not? If that's a problem for people, I can take it back off. But I think he's the right vote.
He's only posted three times. How can you be so sure already?
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (isolation #6) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:22 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

danakillsu wrote:Obviously, I mean the right vote for now. And I think it's weird that you and I are having two different conversations at the same time.
But you do agree that you don't have a lot of solid evidence to stand on?

And yeah, that's a bit odd, I guess. :o
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (isolation #7) » Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:58 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Nicodemus wrote:dana and DJ both look scummy as hell, but frankly I can't see scum being that overt. I'm gonna call town v. town on that one.

Unvote

Vote:Lastsurvivor
for this complete post of fluff:
Lastsurvivor wrote:Well, it's just a random vote with a little bit of justification. You're not exactly acting out of your meta either, so I don't really suspect you atm. But, like I said, there's less than a page of posts now.
...what? "It's random, but kind of not, but still pretty much, but I might be right, but who can say?" Is this the general idea that you're trying to convey?
Er, nope. It was more like "It was a random vote, but I don't like just making votes out of the blue. I don't really suspect you yet, but nothing has really happened so I don't have a lot to really suspect of anyone."

I really wouldn't talk, because this is your first real post in the game. A couple of questions for you:

1) There has been plenty of fluff posts in this game. What made my post jump out at you?

2) Dana and DJ both look as scummy as hell. Why? What makes one fluff post more worthy of your vote than them?

3) Any other comments you have on the game? You definitely haven't posted a hell of a lot, and you had three pages to comment on.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (isolation #8) » Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:05 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Nobody Special wrote:@Danakillsu, aren't you the least bit apprehensive about being modkilled for talking about an ongoing game? Also, you don't seem to be doing any favors for yourself going on about daytalking scum. Care to elaborate?

I'd also like to hear more from My Milked Eek. Generally.
Well, he really didn't go into details, so it's not that bad.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (isolation #9) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:12 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

@Darkstrike: I don't like how he said that he wanted to see DJC claim, even though he admitted that he has nothing to stand on.

@Haschel: Someone's age has no relation to how they play mafia. The way he worded his first post is very strange, and I don't see how his age could have much to do with it.

I don't exactly find DJC all that bad, though. It doesn't take much to defend a case that isn't based on anything, but he did it alright.

@NS: What are you opinions on Dana? I choose him because it seems that you have some sort of opinion on him.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (isolation #10) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:03 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Gaah, this week has been a bit busy. I'll post some stuff later tonight.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (isolation #11) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:55 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Sorry I didn't get to posting last night...but here I am.

@Nico's post a while back: I see whatcha saying now, thanks.

I'm thinking that NS is just being anti-town versus scummy. Some of the points brought up against him also seem to be just a case of bad wording versus scumslips (the most scummiest thing in a mafia game ever point, for example, just seems to be a badly phrased exaggeration). Is everyone else only voting him for the anti-town aspect?
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (isolation #12) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:15 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

@Charter: It's eleven days until a lynch is required. Why so eager?
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (isolation #13) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:33 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

charter wrote:
Lastsurvivor wrote:@Charter: It's eleven days until a lynch is required. Why so eager?
I loathe dragging days out until deadline, doubly so when deadline comes and you wind up having to scramble to lynch. Much better to just lynch the scum as you catch them and not worry about deadlines.
Well of course I don't want to drag it out until the day before the deadline. But we have 11 (now 10) days. Much better to allow a few more days of discussion than mislynch because of a lack of information.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (isolation #14) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:13 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

@Charter: I never bothered to unvote. Also, trying to disprove someone's point by trying to make them looking like a hypocrite doesn't work. :)
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (isolation #15) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:26 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

@Charter: Where did I say I don't like dragging days out? What I meant in post 158 was "I don't want to put us really close to the deadline, but I think you shouldn't be so eager to lynch."
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (isolation #16) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:25 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

@viking: He realized that it wouldn't be a good idea around three minutes later. It's weird, I suppose, but it's pretty null to me.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (isolation #17) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:28 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

@Viking: So you think it's because of the backtracking? Why didn't you say that earlier?

@Charter: I'm going to be doing a reread tomorrow, but I don't exactly like dana on the top of my head, for reasons that people have stated before.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (isolation #18) » Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:58 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Lovely. Two killing roles.

Going to actually do that reread tomorrow, hopefully. Too late right now.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (isolation #19) » Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:46 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Oh, I'm dumb, didn't even notice the Hider thing.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (isolation #20) » Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:52 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

@Charter: So what you're saying is "I'm going to say LS is scummy, but I'm not going to make a case for him to reply to!" Lovely.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (isolation #21) » Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:16 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

So you don't think I'm scum, you think I'm anti town?
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (isolation #22) » Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:06 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Provide evidence that I'm scum, not anti town, thanks.

Oh, and my 'bickering' is scum hunting, because I'm asking you why you've found a "scumbag" in me, but you have no case on me. Your case on DJC is only "potentially following his scum buddy" and you case on Viking is "I have bad vibes." You have a good point on KMD, but the rest of your post is just words that at first glance look like a solid case, but is really just crap.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (isolation #23) » Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:35 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

I just posted a case on you. Your only response was 'I'm just anti town, why do you think I'm scum!' which is very underwhelming and just cementing my belief that you're scum
I don't think I'm antitown, but you think I am. Stop trying to misrepresent me.
You didn't get me to elaborate on any points or even try and refute any of them, so I assume that you agree with them.
Which points?
Not giving opinions on peoples alignments is scummy.
I thought NS was town, and your looking bad to me. Feel better now?
You make a big fuss about dragging days out, I assume because you think it's the "town" thing to do, but then you don't even make an attempt at using extra time.
You also hate dragging out days, which is scummy.
You're not trying to lynch scum. That's scummy.
Dunno what you're talking about here, too.
My reasons for suspecting DJC/Viking are based partially on the notion of Kmd being scum, so they are not iron clad, but you're ignoring DJC's going in to self preservation mode on like page two, which is scummy.
That's still not exactly ironclad either.
You have five posts so far today, and in my opinion you haven't said anything. I have no idea who you're suspicious of. You aren't voting.
I could have sworn that I've been heavily implying that I'm suspicious of you. My bad. I also don't vote a lot, and that's not exactly anything you should be going crazy about.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (isolation #24) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:59 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

I'm not totally sure what you mean here Hasch. I figured it was a vig (until I realized that there was a Hider), but I just used that phrasing so people wouldn't be like "Omg there could be a SK or something!!!!"
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (isolation #25) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:02 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

@Kyle: I'm not totally sure I'm flaming anyone, but alright. I'll try to get together something from my notes tomorrow, it's a bit late right now.

@Haschel: Well, I don't like vigilantes at all, but that's probably from me playing Epicmafia and the vig always screwing everything up. I guess they're an asset to the town in a more long-term setting.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”