Sanhora
Goon
Sanhora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #20 (isolation #3) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:11 am

Post by Sanhora »

Max wrote:
farside22 wrote:I don't see why we should keep it a secret. People will wonder why others are defending each other and instead of saying OMG you are scum together we should establish pairs.
This; also, scum will have already exchanged this info if they have half a brain.
This is my reason why I want to stay it secret. With every pair on the table, the scum know the complete set-up.
And I'm pretty sure that if the pairs would be secret, everyone would think of the possibility that defending could be, because they are lovers.

Pairs will be revealed eventually. The first page isn't the time to reveal them all.
"I'm on the side of money."
Sanhora
Sanhora
Goon
Sanhora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #26 (isolation #4) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:49 am

Post by Sanhora »

@Farside
Because scum know who the scum are, but town doesn't?
The scum would know each pair and all the allignments, while we would only know the pairs. By claiming pairs, we've given the scum all the information on the set-up. The only things they don't know is what gets talked about in two pairs.
Huge advantage for them. Not so much for us.

@Max
See above.

P.S. I don't get Farside's pun ._.
Sanhora
Sanhora
Goon
Sanhora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (isolation #5) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:57 am

Post by Sanhora »

Farside wrote:All the scum care about is protecting each other. Them knowing who the other scum partners town lover is helps the scum out. After that I can't see the scum really caring who is paired with who. The scum just need to make sure they are cleared and dandy.
Fact: Scum want to win.
Fact: They do that through surviving.
How do you survive?
1. By not dieing.
2. Other players dieing.

2. is much easier to accomplish when the pairs are known.

@Gameplayah
If you agree with posting lover pairs, then why didn't you post yours?
Sanhora
Sanhora
Goon
Sanhora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #43 (isolation #6) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:55 am

Post by Sanhora »

gameplayah wrote:@sanhora I don't think it's smart to reveal when no one else is, do you? I would reveal, but if no one else is on board with that, then there's no point.
Either I've been dreaming or you've been missing some things. Because after yesterday, I'm pretty sure that two pairs are already known.
Anyway, if you think that it would help us, then why didn't you tell yours already? By giving your pair, part of town would already get extra information, non?

@Ani
Why didn't you claim your pair?
Sanhora
Sanhora
Goon
Sanhora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (isolation #7) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:48 am

Post by Sanhora »

farside22 wrote:I talked with sanhora a bit to understand his reason's on not claiming. I really don't get it.
I think he wanted to see if scum tried to defend another player without knowing pairs
Sanhora also said we played a game before apparently together but I don't remember and when asked he said he didn't remember the game. I don't know why but I found it weird
so far my feeling on sanhora is I'm not sure to something feels off talking to him but I'm paranoid by nature.
The bolded was a rhetorical question to you based upon one of your arguments.
Regarding the italics, I think you've missed the memo: I'm an alt. I don't mind stating that, but I'm not going to scream which player I'm an alt off. Though it's not hard to guess :roll:

@Gameplayah
You didn't answer this question as you gave instead your lover. Please answer it:
Anyway, if you think that it would help us, then why didn't you tell yours already? By giving your pair, part of town would already get extra information, non?
Also, what has been discussed so far in your QT?

@Ani
You stated that claiming the lovers should be done right at the start or never. Please answer this as you didn't claim your lover, while two pairs were already known:
@Ani
Why didn't you claim your pair?
Sanhora
Sanhora
Goon
Sanhora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #65 (isolation #8) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:01 am

Post by Sanhora »

farside22 wrote:
I think you've missed the memo: I'm an alt. I don't mind stating that, but I'm not going to scream which player I'm an alt off. Though it's not hard to guess
*cough* list mod knows all. many questions will be asked in QT
my dear
Much, much, much better. As for the only question I saw, as stated before, I had no intention of revealing who I was.

@Gameplayah
How long till you'll stop dodging my question that was repeated in post 52? Please answer it.

@Ani
Were you in favor of claiming at the start or not?
Sanhora
Sanhora
Goon
Sanhora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (isolation #9) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:51 am

Post by Sanhora »

@Farside, I only mention and question those who I think have done something note-worthy. You don't fall under that category.

@Gameplayah, I think you misunderstood what my question is. You think that it's good to claim lovers, because you think it gives info. So my question is, why not state your lover right out so that it would give the other couples this info already?

@Ani
Please answer my question for you in post 65.
Sanhora
Sanhora
Goon
Sanhora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (isolation #10) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:34 am

Post by Sanhora »

gameplayah wrote:@sanhora I did state my lover, did I not? I was a little late, sure, but I still did. Truthfully, I don't see any problem.
Just answer my question, instead of spinning around it.
Sanhora
Sanhora
Goon
Sanhora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (isolation #11) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:29 am

Post by Sanhora »

@Kunkstar
Can you paraphrase gameplayah's first post in the QT regarding the issue of lover claiming?
Sanhora
Sanhora
Goon
Sanhora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (isolation #12) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:40 am

Post by Sanhora »

kunkstar7 wrote:
Sanhora wrote:@Kunkstar
Can you paraphrase gameplayah's first post in the QT regarding the issue of lover claiming?
His post regarding lover claiming was a response to me asking if it was alright to claim our pair. He didn't have a problem with it.
Can you, by looking at the times from this game and your QT, point out before which posts in this game those posts from your QT were made?
For example, the first post from your QT was written at 6.14 PM, which is just before post 24 in this game as that one was made at 6.17 PM (Just an example that hopefully makes my question more understandable)

Also, did Gameplayah and you discuss lover claiming further after these posts or not? And if you did, can you paraphrase those posts?
Sanhora
Sanhora
Goon
Sanhora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (isolation #13) » Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:56 am

Post by Sanhora »

Will have some time to look into things again, starting tomorrow.
Sanhora
Sanhora
Goon
Sanhora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (isolation #14) » Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:21 am

Post by Sanhora »

@Max, why Snake?
Also, can you elaborate on this?:
Max wrote:game and kunk have both been lurking, but I think an active pair is more likely to contain scum.
Vote Gameplayah
Sanhora
Sanhora
Goon
Sanhora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (isolation #15) » Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:02 am

Post by Sanhora »

Max wrote:Well I was re-reading the quicktopic and he seemed to mirror his play here which yesterday I put down to needing a lynch.
And you later stated that his last post in the QT gave you a town-feeling.
But can you tell us more about Snake's behaviour that you get from him in the QT?
Sanhora
Sanhora
Goon
Sanhora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #162 (isolation #16) » Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:41 am

Post by Sanhora »

Farside, the QT is rather empty without you there.
Sanhora
Sanhora
Goon
Sanhora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (isolation #17) » Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:14 am

Post by Sanhora »

Snake wrote:All I can say is that I'm town, and I would normally suspect my accuser of being scum, but I can't because scum would never want to lynch themselves (which is effectively what Max is promoting - sacrificing himself). That's the right thing to do if he thinks I'm scum.
Almost. Yes, Max has been promoting this. But he's not supporting it. Max, wanna explain why? You have stated that Snake is your top suspicion at the start of this day, yet no vote.
Also, do you want to explain the difference between Game and Ani from their behaviour D1?

Unvote; Vote Snake
Sanhora
Sanhora
Goon
Sanhora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (isolation #18) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:12 pm

Post by Sanhora »

Vote Gameplayah

Kunk wrote:The oddities I see on this end are that it seems Sanhora is trying to defend Snake against Max's decision that he is most likely scum, but doesn't have Max's reasons to defend him against. The second thing is Sanhora's vote seems off. He is questioning Max and seems to find Max's actions wrong yet still votes Snake even though he isn't really going after him or questioning him. I can really see this as sneaking onto a partner's inevitable lynch, trying to be subtle about it.
Wrong. I asked why Max voted Snake, due to him stating that Ani was suspicious and then he left Gameplayah, whom was at the least as bad as Ani.
I voted Snake, because if one of the lovers is lynched the other is killed/lynched as well. Snake had one vote, while Max had zero.
As for talking about 'sneaking onto a partner's inevitable lynch', look who's talking:
kunkstar7 wrote:Don't think that Max is possibly scum seeing as he is willing to put himself at L-1. Thats something I was waiting for Max, to see if you would be willing to go for it.
Yet Snake seems the prime candidate right now

Vote: Snake
Kunk wrote:Overall there is little suspicion casting between Sanhora and Snake, they don't question each other and with the exception of Sanhora being on Snake's lynch generally ignore each other.
As stated before, I question those who are scummy. Snake didn't catch my attention, while Game, Ani and Max did.

Anyway, why no vote from you?
Sanhora
Sanhora
Goon
Sanhora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (isolation #19) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:16 pm

Post by Sanhora »

Never said that the accusation against Gameplayah was based upon MaxScum. My suspicion of GP came before my suspicion of Max as shown by D1.
As to why I'm voting GP over Kunk, I think that the last scum is within GP and Kunk. If one of them is lynched, the other is lynched as well. I voted GP, because I've voted him before. I'm keeping up with that tradition XD

Kunk, have you paid attention? My vote on GP is not due to him being a lurker. Which you knew.
I also like how you didn't respond to the part of my last post about your Snake vote.

As for Farside, how come you had a 180 degree turn regarding your suspicions from D2 and D3?
And why do you see me as suspicious?
Sanhora
Sanhora
Goon
Sanhora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (isolation #20) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:18 am

Post by Sanhora »

Check D1. My suspicion on Game was caused due to his statements about the lover claims.
I'm not gonna try to make a connection, because the other pair that's left besides us barely did a thing.

I've already said before, I question those who are scummy. You weren't scummy as disagreement isn't a scumtell.

Will you now respond to my previous post?

Return to “Completed Open Games”