tatetothetot
Goon
tatetothetot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3 (isolation #0) » Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:47 am

Post by tatetothetot »

vote: scott

Mod: you might want to send a PM to everyone with this link. I didn't know the game started
And that's the way the cookie crumbles.
tatetothetot
tatetothetot
Goon
tatetothetot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (isolation #1) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:57 pm

Post by tatetothetot »

Oh, wow... I completely forgot about this game. I am surprised that I wasn't prodded. Give me a little bit of time to re-read and give my thoughts.
tatetothetot
tatetothetot
Goon
tatetothetot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (isolation #2) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:16 am

Post by tatetothetot »

This game is ridiculous.

RVS is an important part of any game. Yes it is intended to be used to joke around and get some laughs but it also gets people introduced and can lead into conversation/debates. For instance, this thread was the debate on if RVS is a needed part of the game or if it is pointless or not.

So far, I am liking Max. I am not saying that he is town but his posts definitely keep the game going and start new discussions. What I dislike is people reactions to his posts. He asks pointless questions to keep people active and prods people who post for more information. Lurkers don't like this tactic and tend to disagree and vote for him thus what Lowell and Kyle did.

I would be joining the Lowell wagon until I realized who was on it. Now that Lowell is being put in the spot light, people are changing their minds and voting for him based off of fear to keep attention of themselves.

Gayles post do not scare me as he posts the same way in another game I am in with him.
@ Tatetothetot + All Others

Has the game advanced at a pace you are happy with? If not why not?
Which player has generated the most attention in your opinion? Is that rightfully so?
Who has remained under the radar? Should they have?
Is there a player who needs to pick up activity? Who?
I love this. You ask the lurkers and people who are just not participating who they think needs to pick up activity.

subtle much?

Wdjat is probably the person who I would like to lynch today. His posts are generally not helpful in the beginning but his recent head butting with Dana give me the feeling of scum on town. I feel a Wdjat lynch would reveal the most at this time.
tatetothetot
tatetothetot
Goon
tatetothetot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (isolation #3) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:12 pm

Post by tatetothetot »

Gayle wrote:
tatetothetot wrote:I would be joining the Lowell wagon...
What has Lowell done that you find scummy?
tate wrote: ...until I realized who was on it.Now that Lowell is being put in the spot light, people are changing their minds and voting for him based off of fear to keep attention of themselves
You mean gameplayah and Fifi? Why do you think either of them are voting Lowell "based off of fear to keep attention of themselves"? Not that I believe Fifi has any reason for his vote whatsoever.
Actually, I was referring to Kyle and Krunk about hidding behind Lowells wagon.

What has Lowell done that is town? All of his posts are short and pointless and generally he avoids questions that are directed at him. I don't recall ever seeing a straight answer from him.

Vote: Wdjat
tatetothetot
tatetothetot
Goon
tatetothetot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (isolation #4) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:49 am

Post by tatetothetot »

Wdjat, lynching you would help me determine Dana's alignment. I believe that out of the two of you, one of you is scum.

The1fifi was voting lowell at the time but there were several others who were putting pressure just because others had done so. Krunk and Kyle for example

I have already stated that Gayle had a similar style of posting from another game I was in with him. The difference between him and lurkers voting for Max is that, Max was attacking his thoughts, not his lack of activity.

Yes I am buddying to Max. He probably doesn't want that, but I did it anyways.

Why don't you post thoughts instead of massing questions and telling people to elaborate?
tatetothetot
tatetothetot
Goon
tatetothetot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (isolation #5) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:37 am

Post by tatetothetot »

Sorry everyone, prod received and I am not replacing out. I can assure you I am usually much more active, just kinda had a hectic schedule at school recently. I will post something of content latter tonight.

Return to “Completed Open Games”