Miserable At Best
Townie
Miserable At Best
Townie
Townie

Post Post #35 (isolation #0) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:03 am

Post by Miserable At Best »

Hey Everyone :D

Ah god, I swear I can be completely oblivious sometimes. Sorry I haven't posted yet, I was working on Wednesday and kept getting sidetracked yesterday with minor school work stuff. Hopefully I'll be more active from here on out though. I'm going to be responding to stuff as I see them, so if anything seems off by the time I post it, it's probably either because I jumbled my thoughts or that I was responding to things post by post as I saw them.
kinetic wrote:Who thinks a mass claim might break the game? I have a suspicion and I'd like to know who we are playing with here.
I don't really feel like it'd break the game, but I'm not in the slightest interested to see where this leads just quite yet. All you'd get is something along the lines of hints in terms of who a power character may/may not be. This seems somewhat suspicious, imo, but nothing off the wall.
Kinetic wrote: I'd prefer it to go through, but I'm not going to push it much harder than saying what I think.
What exactly is the reason in which you prefer it to go through? Is it so you can get the necessary information faster, rather than having to wait the time to actually get it?
Raivann wrote:You seem to be fencesitting. Why's that?
I was going to ask the same exact thing, but then noticed that you posted it and so I'll just quote this.
Mina
- you're already contradicting yourself and stumbling over your feet, and we're not even three pages in. I'm also having a hard time following your posts/arguments, but maybe that's just because I've had a pretty long day, who knows. As Kinetic stated, you're peeking my radar as well at the moment. Is there any reason that you're already slipping up? Perhaps the early pressure is already making you crumble? Either way, you seem to have cleared up what you meant for now.

@Bogre
: Your first post, and it really hasn't said anything in terms of the game/gameplay... What are your thoughts on some people thus far? Why was your first post in the game (somewhat) extremely defensive in terms of someone who voted for you? It was the RVS after all.

Anywho, sorry if none of that makes sense/some of it was solved already. Other than that,
Vote: Bogre
on the basis that a whole discussion had been taking place, and he barely had anything to add other than a defensive attitude and an overreaction to the situation.
Miserable At Best
Miserable At Best
Townie
Miserable At Best
Townie
Townie

Post Post #64 (isolation #1) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:50 am

I keep forgetting to check up on this game, my apologies. Going to catch up from my last post again.
Miserable At Best
Miserable At Best
Townie
Miserable At Best
Townie
Townie

Post Post #71 (isolation #2) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:24 pm

Locke Lamora wrote:This is going nowhere fast.
Agreed entirely.

Yay
on the name claim.
Miserable At Best
Miserable At Best
Townie
Miserable At Best
Townie
Townie

Post Post #117 (isolation #3) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:54 am

unvote

I don't really see a need to have a vote on Bogre at the moment.

Sorry I've been... lacking on activity everyone. I've got some major catching up to do, but I'm unsure if I'll be able to catch up tonight when I get off work. If not, I'll definitely be here tomorrow and for the remainder of that game. My apologies.
Miserable At Best
Miserable At Best
Townie
Miserable At Best
Townie
Townie

Post Post #161 (isolation #4) » Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:28 am

My apologies, again..., everyone. I always say I'm going to go through this topic and read up, and then life/school/work catches up with me. I will play forth and be more active from here on out though, promise you all that. Sometimes I just lose track of everything.

The deadline is the third, correct?

And does anyone have objections to me reading through the topic and posting thoughts, or would you all prefer I just play mostly from this point on and such?
Miserable At Best
Miserable At Best
Townie
Miserable At Best
Townie
Townie

Post Post #171 (isolation #5) » Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:09 am

Sandor Clegane

Seacore you're up next.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”