Mini 930:Morning People Mafia (Game Over!)

water_foul
water_foul
Townie
water_foul
Townie
Townie

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:36 pm

Post by water_foul »

Welcome all and I have one question. After reading this:
sykedoc wrote:before your alarm goes off.
I wanted to ask, What alarm? :D

Syke: The alarm most of us need to be at least slightly productive in work/school/life :wink:
Kudos and Immortalization to the first person to pm me the character from a scifi tv show that lives in apartment #36

People Immortalized in my Siggy
strappado - 101010=42 => Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
water_foul
water_foul
Townie
water_foul
Townie
Townie

Post Post #11 (isolation #1) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:18 pm

Post by water_foul »

water_foul wrote:
Syke: The alarm most of us need to be at least slightly productive in work/school/life :wink:
Glad to see our gm actually has a sense of humor and didn't just copy paste :D
Anyway, in the spirit of rvs
Vote: Deer
for running in front of the sugar

Syke: I also have fantastic smiting powers and way too much time!
Kudos and Immortalization to the first person to pm me the character from a scifi tv show that lives in apartment #36

water_foul
water_foul
Townie
water_foul
Townie
Townie

Post Post #78 (isolation #2) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:03 am

Post by water_foul »

Sorry i haven't posted much yet, I kind of had a gaming fest this weekend and my brain was too rotted to remember i had active games. Sometimes i'm only a night person. Anyway I really think rzhang86's vote reeks more of newb scum as it was post #3 and it is re-putting someone at L-1. The scummiest part of this is without any explanation I think it looks more like an attempt to hammer and he missed the unvote (although he will deny it). As for the other posts I really didn't find anything scummy but it was a great read.
The only really useful thing back there is the Metas. They CAN come in handy later but always be wary of self bios as people have been known to try to hide their scum tells in their self proclaimed metas. On that note I think my play style is very erratic although I don't have very much forum mafia experience to really say. I have played more IRC mafia (which is much more fast paced) than forum mafia and have never played it in person (although I want to). My only major flaw is that I am not very good at RQS/RVS so I usually stay pretty quiet day one and I have been known to re-read lots of back logs.
On another note: If anyone has read people's old games please tell us what you find. I have some free time tomorrow so I will be hitting the searches to find those games that people didn't list off as those tell you the most. In addition to this it is my opinion if you have ANY suspicions, whether it is based on WIFOM that no-one else understands, a hunch, or good evidence, you should share them with the crowd as it can only help the town to be suspicious of everyone. With that said only act on what you have evidence of once we get out of RVS as it can be very dangerous especially late game where one wrong lynch can mean disaster for the town.

With that essay done and in the spirit of trying to get us out of RVS I will join the wagon and
Unvote, Vote: rzhang86
half for reasons stated above and half to pressure him to explain himself (and a little because i think deer acquitted himself nicely for now).

water_foul
water_foul
Townie
water_foul
Townie
Townie

Post Post #82 (isolation #3) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:27 am

Post by water_foul »

chauchaudotcom wrote:
Deer wrote:The scummiest part of this is without any explanation I think it looks more like an attempt to hammer and he missed the unvote (although he will deny it).
FA - What makes you think RZ is newb scum versus newb town?
That was me my friend and FA didn't vote for him, I did and as I said it was
half for reasons stated above and half to pressure him to explain himself
This attack on FA seems scummy as he never voted for him and others did.... Is this an attempt to direct attention away from rzhang86? Whether or not it is I still want an explanation from him and if he doesn't explain himself by the end of day 1 he will be suspect #1, especially if he explains himself shortly after D2.

water_foul
water_foul
Townie
water_foul
Townie
Townie

Post Post #132 (isolation #4) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:32 am

Post by water_foul »

I personally don't buy what rz is saying especially because of
rzhang86 wrote:And yes I am aware that my vote is still on Deer. Whether or not he is my actual main suspect I would not like to say at this time.
Which looks very anti town to me as sharing information is always a good thing unless it would expose a PR which it can't as we haven't had a night phase yet. With tat said I don't think there is enough evidence to lynch so i will leave it at L-2 but will proceed cautiously with my vote still on him. I think we need a RQS style phase to try to get a better feel for those in this game as I only have a light read on two. I am not suggesting we stay there long but we need a better feel on some of the less frequent players (including myself). Unfortunately I don't have any good mafia questions to ask so please if any one has some speak up. Hopefully we can get a better feel within a page. For general town use here are my current vibes with unofficial post counts (100%=lynch him 50%=neutral 0%=confirmed town)

Water_Foul (4) - 55% Because honestly I have been lurking some, sorry i will try to be more active
rzhang86 (22) - 60-75% for not very solid defense (although a solid one would be difficult), LOTS of multi posts including multiple triples and a quadruple, having a low value per post ratio, and a few scummy actions
Nobody Special (4) - 55% For lurky behavior
smashbro_of_the_SSS (6) - 55% For lurky behavior
chauchaudotcom (10) - 50%
havingfitz (12) - 50%
TeWuicah (2) - 55% For lurky behavior, would be higher without explanation
fallen angel (34) - 40% For very active scum hunting and having a very high value per post count
Sucrose (6) - 55% For lurky behavior
Deer (12) - 45% for his defense
jbernier93 (10) - 50%

As you can tell my scum meter is sensitive

water_foul
water_foul
Townie
water_foul
Townie
Townie

Post Post #143 (isolation #5) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:20 am

Post by water_foul »

chauchaudotcom wrote:
water_foul wrote:Water_Foul (4) - 55% Because honestly I have been lurking some, sorry i will try to be more active
Am I the only one irked by this? The only time I've seen someone evaluate themselves they turned out to be scum. I see no reason why town would ever need to evaluate themselves.
I really only posted that as my way of apologizing for not being active... Which is why it is only slightly on the scum scale... Please do not misread that as an admission of guilt.

water_foul
water_foul
Townie
water_foul
Townie
Townie

Post Post #182 (isolation #6) » Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:20 am

Post by water_foul »

MOD: If we slow down can we get some extra time added to the day?

water_foul
water_foul
Townie
water_foul
Townie
Townie

Post Post #193 (isolation #7) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:59 am

Post by water_foul »

Well ATM I am in completely untested waters as in every game I have played the only people replacing are not major players so I really don't know what to do with myself... I guess since you called me on it I will share my 2c but it really is not all that useful for the town. I personally agree that RZ and FA look like a scum team but I am willing to give their replacements a bit to read up although I think we should put the pressure on right away so that we can get a read from them quickly. I am a bit worried about getting confused when reading backlogs though as it will be easy to mix RZ's replacement up with FA's replacement. ATM I think we should apply pressure but I don't know who to apply pressure to so I will
unvote
to give rz's replacement a chance.

water_foul
water_foul
Townie
water_foul
Townie
Townie

Post Post #195 (isolation #8) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:43 am

Post by water_foul »

OH, sorry I misread... Like I said in the post I am in untested waters here and don't know what to think but someone asked for my input so I gave it. I was going to stay relatively quiet till replacements came and I got back on stable footing and let those who are much better at this keep the game up till then. (Please don't see this as Lurking as that is not my intention, I'm just trying not to make a confusing situation, at least to me, worse)

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”