Mini 931: Supreme Court Mafia (Game Over post 682)

Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:09 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

1. I've only played on this site and all my games can be found in my wiki.
2. I like to ask questions and make concise posts. I look for tells in everything.
3. Caution
4. No
5. I guess town. I've only been mafia once though.
6. One in addition to this.
7. I'm usually good at avoiding suspicion, which is helpul for either faction.
Andy Murray: Two time Wimbledon and one time US Open Champ! Former world number 1!

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (isolation #1) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:17 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

I have no idea what to think of Jack.

Also, I really don't like the way Pwnman and jason jumped on the Jack wagon. Pwnman moreso.
vote: pwnman

Bub Bidderskins wrote:At this point Jack is so anti-town that he is unlikely to be scum. No scum in his right mind would openly deny information that could be helpful to the town.
What makes you so sure? And if this is the case, why are you still voting for him?
Andy Murray: Two time Wimbledon and one time US Open Champ! Former world number 1!

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (isolation #2) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:23 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

pwnman wrote:
Dry-fit wrote:I have no idea what to think of Jack.

Also, I really don't like the way Pwnman and jason jumped on the Jack wagon. Pwnman moreso.
vote: pwnman
Since when is 2 people voting a bandwagon? I was the second person on because Jack copied and pasted votes. Even if he hadn't done that I'd still be on now with his refusal to answer questions
I know why you voted for him, the way you did it just looks really opportunistic.
Green Crayons wrote:
Dry-fit wrote:I have no idea what to think of Jack.

Also, I really don't like the way Pwnman and jason jumped on the Jack wagon. Pwnman moreso. vote: pwnman
If you don't know what you think of Jack, how do you have an opinion of someone who voted for something you have no opinion about? This looks like posturing to make a "good" vote.
I'm not sure what the problem is here. Pwnman's vote didn't look natural or like he was really suspicious of Jack's play. I don't need an opinion of the player being voted to see something fishy about the way a vote is placed.
Bub Bidderskins wrote:I think the one person off the wagon who is most likey scum is Darox. He isn't active much at all, and I didn't quite catch why he's voting for yos.
Is there anything particularly scummy about this? His vote for Yos was a random vote.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (isolation #3) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:44 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

DarkLightA wrote:
Fishythefish wrote:@DLA: why is Jack scum? In particular, which of Jack's posts benefit scumJack more than townJack?
NO NO NO NO NO!!!!
He's not SCUM! He's 3rd party SERIAL KILLER!!!
Scum is often used as a generic term for all antitown factions.

If you still think Jack made an SKslip, you haven't been reading the thread.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (isolation #4) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:51 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

Meh. The Bub wagon is alright, but I like the pwnman wagon better.

@Fishy: Why are you voting for Bub over pwnman now?

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (isolation #5) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:09 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

Green Crayons wrote:
Dry-fit wrote:
Green Crayons wrote:If you don't know what you think of Jack, how do you have an opinion of someone who voted for something you have no opinion about? This looks like posturing to make a "good" vote.
I'm not sure what the problem is here. Pwnman's vote didn't look natural or like he was really suspicious of Jack's play. I don't need an opinion of the player being voted to see something fishy about the way a vote is placed.
I find it hard to think that you can come up with a meaningful opinion about someone's vote when you don't have a feeling about the player they're voting for. Of course, you're original assertion (that you "[didn't] like the way Pwnman and jason jumped on the Jack wagon. Pwnman moreso.") is far from meaningful. In fact, it's incredibly vague (which further underscores my posturing suspicion). Why did you not like pwnman's and jason's votes on Jack (now that you're clarifying your suspicion: what made it look unnatural)? Why pwnman's more so than jason's?
Pwnman's vote looked very opportunistic. He never explained why copying answers was scummy. His outrage just looks extremely fake. I don't think I can explain it better than that.

jason gives a better reason for his vote (withholding information), but he seems too happy about his vote. I would expect less certainty from town. I found Pwnman's vote scummier because he didn't even attempt to make a case with his vote, and his motivations appeared transparently disingenuous.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (isolation #6) » Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:53 am

Post by Dry-fit »

jasonT1981 wrote:DarkLightA - seems to want nothing but the blood of Jack, I can understand some of the case against Jack, but I have backed mine up, all DarkLightA is doing is shouting JACK IS SK... OMG JACK CLAIMED.

1stly... I have already said I don't want to play guess the set up, role speculation and second guessing the mod is dangerous as it takes away from scum hunting...

DarkLightA has done no scum hunting except shout at Jack in caps lately....

unvote
vote: DarkLightA

he is dead set on Jack and no one else, has basically refused to look at the case on Bub (I can understand some of it) It's like all he wants to do is lynch Jack and look at no one else.
But is any of this really scummy though? What is DLA's scum motivation for tunneling on him so hard? It would be a ballsy move if he is scum imo.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (isolation #7) » Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:31 am

Post by Dry-fit »

Darox wrote:
Vote: Bub Bidderskins

I'm not answering your question for a very obvious reason.
....And what is that?

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (isolation #8) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:11 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

After rereading the thread, Camn is still my top suspect. After his initial Jack vote, all of his posts were very short and were just defending himself. No follow-up on his vote, no opinions on anything, no nothing.
vote: Camn

My opinion of DLA also changed while rereading. He didn't say anything about any players other than Jack other than a quick "I see Bub as town." I really can't see how he could legitimately cling to his hopeless theory as town. It could be a plan to not have to take a stance on anything in the hopes of being cleared by people thinking "scum wouldn't tunnel this much."

I share pman's concern with Yosarian2. He never provided any reasons of his own for voting for Bub, or even echo others'. Just "Bub is clearly scum." Other than that just a buch of defending Jack. Really, he didn't scumhunt at all. This really bothered me:
Yosarian2 wrote:
Green Crayons wrote:
Dry-fit wrote:I'm not sure what the problem is here. Pwnman's vote didn't look natural or like he was really suspicious of Jack's play. I don't need an opinion of the player being voted to see something fishy about the way a vote is placed.
I find it hard to think that you can come up with a meaningful opinion about someone's vote when you don't have a feeling about the player they're voting for. Of course, you're original assertion (that you "[didn't] like the way Pwnman and jason jumped on the Jack wagon. Pwnman moreso.") is far from meaningful. In fact, it's incredibly vague (which further underscores my posturing suspicion). Why did you not like pwnman's and jason's votes on Jack (now that you're clarifying your suspicion: what made it look unnatural)? Why pwnman's more so than jason's?

vote: Bub. I'm happy with this vote after reading the back and forths.
Green Crayons is still very obv town here.
What was the point of this post? Did anyone suspect Green Crayons for it, or did you see something to make you think they would? Did his post make him look more town? I don't know what you were going for.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (isolation #9) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:07 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

camn wrote:
Dry-fit wrote:After rereading the thread, Camn is still my top suspect. After his initial Jack vote, all of his posts were very short and were just defending himself. No follow-up on his vote, no opinions on anything, no nothing.
vote: Camn
Finals week, things get short.
What is your case? I would love to defend myself.

c
camn wrote:Oh, and sorry for the triple post.. but did I really vote for Jack, Dry-Fit?
That quote by me was talking about pwnman, who you replaced. I know you can't really defend his actions, since you aren't him, but you'll be held responsible none the less. Although after his last post, I'm not sure whether I want to lynch you or DLA more....
Yosarian2 wrote:Um, the point of the post was that green crayons was obv town. Are you disagreeing with me that he looked very pro-town in that post? Or are you one of those people who thinks that no one should ever share their town reads? I don't agree with that philosaphy, personally.
I don't really mind players giving their town reads. But you'd already stated you felt GC was town, and I don't see what about that post made him look more town. It seems like either active lurking or buddying.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (isolation #10) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:40 am

Post by Dry-fit »

DarkLightA wrote:Can you unkill me please, Jack? :P
Can you make a post that's not about Jack being the SK? Or do you have a case for him being mafia?

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (isolation #11) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:30 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

I'm here and am fine with a mass claim. I don't have time to give a rundown of all the players right now, but I can say my top suspects are jason and camn.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (isolation #12) » Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:54 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

I am Chief Justice John G. Roberts. I am vanilla.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (isolation #13) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:57 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

jasonT1981 wrote:
Jack wrote:
jasonT1981 wrote:Yea, but I think we are essentially at LyoL
jasonT1981 wrote:Wait... how the hell is Jack cop confirmed town? Have I missed something?

Again you buddy up with him as I have pointed out in the past, there is DEFF a connection between you two. And I am not sure I like it.

vote:Darox
:?

If you're a townie jason, you're the kind of townie that makes the town LOSE
I am that confident Darox is scum.. I have been saying it all along
Then what do you think about his theory about Yosarian's breadcrumbing? It seems pretty plausible to me.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (isolation #14) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:51 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

Darox wrote:Dry-Fit: What do you think of FishytheFish?
I've pretty much agreed with his suspicions and what he has been saying the entire game. He is one of my strongest town reads. Why do you ask?

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (isolation #15) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:43 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

I see the case on Darox but I'm more confident jason is scum right now. Ever since his early jack vote I haven't liked his play. Just about every one of his posts seems like it's coming from a scum perspective rather than a town one.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (isolation #16) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:46 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

Netopalis wrote:Also, on both days, he cast early throwaway votes on wagons that didn't look like they were going anywhere. Was he trying to avoid pinning himself down to a mislynch? It's possible.
On day 1 I threw away my vote by putting it on the biggest wagon at the time? I really thought a camn/pwnman wagon might get traction at some point. Several people voiced suspicion of her.
camn wrote:Dry-fit.. are you willing to bus your buddy to look more townie tomorrow?
Well I've already said jason is my top suspect, so I guess so.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #677 (isolation #17) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:35 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

pman5595 wrote:why would scum vote their buddy, though? They would try to vote a townie. I really think we beat all 3.
All 3? I doubt Fishy is going to vote for himself.
camn wrote:Why am >I< scum?
Because I still want to win?
You've been scum all game.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (isolation #18) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:35 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

Bah. I started thinking Neto was scum yesterday, looked like he and camn were conspiring to get me lynched, but I never suspected pman. Good job.

I was right about camn, but other than that I played pretty badly I think.

C'mon Andy!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”