d_rouge
d_rouge
Goon
d_rouge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (isolation #1) » Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:26 pm

Post by d_rouge »

StrykkerVerde wrote:The Mod set up the game so that the town is comprised of killers and the scum would be the innocent characters in the storyline. Notice the first guy dead is Jack Torrance.
How can you know that? The only way you can know that is that you're scum and you have an innocent character.
I mean, you didn't offer it as a speculation, you said it as if it was a fact.

vote: StrykkerVerde
World Champions!!!
d_rouge
d_rouge
Goon
d_rouge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (isolation #2) » Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:28 pm

Post by d_rouge »

I don't know if it's required, but
unvote: Rajhpfreak, vote: StrykkerVerde
World Champions!!!
d_rouge
d_rouge
Goon
d_rouge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (isolation #3) » Mon Sep 05, 2005 10:08 am

Post by d_rouge »

Nightfall, I don't think your last question is appropriate, since quoting a Mod's PM is against the rules.

I don't believe that there are two equal roles ability-wise, especially two unnightkillable. One of the two is lying, I guess.

I still don't like Strykker's attitude, but I think we have a pretty good chance to nail scum with Nightfall, right now.

unvote: StrykkerVerde, vote:Nightfall

Of course if he turns out to be who he claims to be, roland is probably being lynched tomorrow.
World Champions!!!
d_rouge
d_rouge
Goon
d_rouge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (isolation #4) » Mon Sep 05, 2005 11:06 am

Post by d_rouge »

unvote: Nightfall
, for now...
I have to think about it.
World Champions!!!
d_rouge
d_rouge
Goon
d_rouge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (isolation #5) » Mon Sep 05, 2005 9:11 pm

Post by d_rouge »

Hmmm... that sure is a lot of information we're giving to the mafia. I'm tempted to follow the claimed cop here, I don't think we need to wait for a counter claim. I would even say, if there's another cop out there, don't say anything! We'll find out if foolster is lying depending on what roland ends up to be.

I don't like Strykker's fishing for a counter claim, but I will probably vote roland in a bit.
World Champions!!!
d_rouge
d_rouge
Goon
d_rouge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (isolation #6) » Tue Sep 06, 2005 9:10 pm

Post by d_rouge »

vote: Rolandofthewhite

Of course if he's innocent, Foolster is probably scum.
World Champions!!!
d_rouge
d_rouge
Goon
d_rouge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (isolation #7) » Fri Sep 16, 2005 4:18 am

Post by d_rouge »

I happen to agree with Nightfall on Strykker's suspiciousness, but I won't cast any vote until our cop has spoken.
World Champions!!!
d_rouge
d_rouge
Goon
d_rouge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (isolation #8) » Thu Sep 22, 2005 4:08 am

Post by d_rouge »

Maximumum wrote:
StrykkerVerde wrote: The cop came out early. That's bad. Who else agrees? On the plus side, he had a guilty investigation. This is good. However any asshole could say "I'm a cop he's guilty" so I would rather wait until most people have checked in because if he isn't the cop. Or if he is and scum try and counter-claim. We have then found ourselves some scum instead of just listining to the one guy blindly and letting the wolf lead the sheep to the pack.

In the end I wasn't trying to get more roles out in the open, I was just trying to stay on the side of caution. The cop has been revealed. There is now no way that that's not true. Because if he is the cop then that's that, and if he's not the cop and the real one doesn't come out then we're following a wolf and the cop would not be smart to let us do that.

And if Foolster did in fact investigate Nightfall, and he is in fact the cop, then I guess I was wrong about his role being bogus. My bad.
See, the problem I have with this explanation is the assumption that there is only one cop role in this game. How does anyone know that?
A mafia member coming out on day one with a false cop claim when there was absolutely no lynch pressure on him is HIGHLY unlikely. No one was suspicious of Foolster at the time but he came out because of Roland's role claim and the effect it may have had on the first lynch. You were afraid Foolster's claim was bogus and wanted to make sure by having someone else come out with their role? What if that had happened and there were two cops in the game? It could have been disasterous.
Your defense doesn't change the fact that you wanted to check the claim by having others reveal their role on day one, something you said you didn't like to see.
The more I read this and the more Maximumum makes sense to me.
Strykker was obviously fishing for claims.
I may add: even if Foolster wasn't the real cop, we would have found that immediately after the lynch. And I don't think Foolster would have lasted a lot of time the next day in such a situation...
vote: StrykkerVerde
this should be 1 from the lynch. I don't know if a claim may save you but you can try...
World Champions!!!
d_rouge
d_rouge
Goon
d_rouge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (isolation #9) » Fri Sep 23, 2005 8:26 am

Post by d_rouge »

StrykkerVerde wrote:I chose not to block anybody night 1, I had no real information about anybody and my odds of blocking a doc or cop were just as good as blocking scum.
Hey scum, we had two nights.

@ Mod, could you please update the first post to show that roland is dead?
That makes 9 people still in the game and 5 to lynch.
World Champions!!!
d_rouge
d_rouge
Goon
d_rouge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (isolation #10) » Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:18 am

Post by d_rouge »

StrykkerVerde wrote: Believe me or don't it's what the games about, I'm just saying that I believe that Nightfall is scum, based on his claim, based on his overdefensiveness, and based on the fact that I roleblocked him last night and there was only one kill.

But like I said, there was only 1 kill night 1 also. It's possible that there is only 1 kill group in the town. On the other hand the basic mafia setup includes a mafia, a serial killer, and a number of pro-town roles. So I think in the big scheme of things it;s more likely that there is an SK out there and that I roleblocked either him, or the mafia member responsible for doing the kill.
Actually, until there's a night with 2 kills it's much more likely that there's just mafia and no SK.

Right now I think Nightfall is the most confirmed person we have, attacking him is not gonna save you.
The cop got a reflected result, just as Nightfall said it would happen and, most important there's Roland's attitude.
From what I understand, Roland had no reason not to believe Nightfall's claim, that's why he tried to counterclaim him. He wanted to get him lynched because there was (and still there's) no way mafia to nightkill Nightfall.

You look more and more scummy to me.
World Champions!!!
d_rouge
d_rouge
Goon
d_rouge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (isolation #11) » Thu Oct 13, 2005 2:51 am

Post by d_rouge »

Sorry for not posting in a while but I recently moved to Paris and I still don't have an internet connection in my new apartment.

Anyway, I know why Maximumum believes me to be innocent and for the same reason I believe her to be clean too.

I don't understand this thing about Nightfall needing another character claim, but I could help with that if it's needed.
World Champions!!!
d_rouge
d_rouge
Goon
d_rouge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (isolation #12) » Fri Oct 21, 2005 11:08 pm

Post by d_rouge »

Ok, it should be Hezlucky...
But wait a minute, did the morning scene say that Foolster was a TOWNIE?
Don't you all find that disturbing?
World Champions!!!
d_rouge
d_rouge
Goon
d_rouge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (isolation #13) » Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:45 am

Post by d_rouge »

HezLucky wrote:I wish it was that easy but I can't help ya guys.

Guess there's no point in not claiming. I'm Blair Witch from teh Blair Witch Project. I'm the Doctor. I've been targetting Nightfall the past few nights with the hope that it would reflect back onto me so I could protect myself.

And, well, I'm still alive, aren't I?

You won't find scum here. I think we're probably looking for a Godfather.
I smell bullshit. Why didn'y you protect a claimed cop that gave us precise results on scum?
World Champions!!!
d_rouge
d_rouge
Goon
d_rouge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (isolation #14) » Tue Oct 25, 2005 12:06 am

Post by d_rouge »

The fact that Maximumum said it?
World Champions!!!
d_rouge
d_rouge
Goon
d_rouge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (isolation #15) » Tue Oct 25, 2005 10:19 am

Post by d_rouge »

vote: Hezlucky

Don't think I have to add anything else...
World Champions!!!
d_rouge
d_rouge
Goon
d_rouge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #300 (isolation #16) » Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:41 am

Post by d_rouge »

Go Town!
And go masons!
World Champions!!!