Getting someone modkilled

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:25 am

Post by farside22 »

Wow TQ really surprised me. Pushing someone that far is bad I can't believe the mod replaced one player and modkilled the other. Seems a bit bias.
What TQ said was way out of line. Pushing a player to break is really just bad form. I have personally walked away from the computer and almost asked for replacement in one game I felt I was getting pushed like that.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #32 (isolation #1) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:13 am

Post by farside22 »

Glork wrote:After reading Cyanide's further posts in this thread, I think I'm just going to pre-emptively blacklist him from my games anyway. Don't bother signing up for one of them ever.
This ^
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #39 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:36 am

Post by farside22 »

TheButtonmen wrote:I'm very agianst all the black listing occuring.

1. He did something.
2. The mod and some players said that it was agianst how mafia was played on MS.
3. He brought it to MD to see if that was the case and discuss it.
4. He gets multiple blacklistings. Wtf?

I think that him bringing it to MD to see the consenus shouldn't be punished at all. So I'll break ranks with everyone and say thanks for caring enough about what your fellow scummers said to actually checking what the general ruling was.
It's more his behavoir here and seeing how he acts around the site that lead me to my blacklist
Why would I (a) want to play with someone who likes to push players in such a way (b) is sexist obvious (c) would make most people dislike him and ask me to replace him anyways.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #57 (isolation #3) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:18 pm

Post by farside22 »

@buttonman: I don't take this post to be looking for answers
SIR CYANIDE wrote:
That wasn't the only player SC was violating Rule #1 against, either...
I acted unnecessarily abrasive towards other players to make it seem like I was a hostile person. I kinda liked it so I just kept it up in that thread now the game has ended (+ I have low tolerance against women who feel the need to end all of their posts with 'regardz, jazz' or likewise).

I did not receive warnings from the mod, so I figured I was within the lines. I expected TQO to crack and burst out in rage but I did not expect to get replaced myself, I thought my snide remarks were just below the radar.

I think all of you take 'play to win' a bit too lightly.
This reads. I acted this way. Enjoyed how it felt and thinks he won. Sounds to me like someone who would do it again.
Lets not forget his sexism by most women (I know a few men) are not exactly celebrated.
The idea that a person who likes to mock another based on gender is typically shallow minded.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #137 (isolation #4) » Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:38 am

Post by farside22 »

SpyreX wrote:I think my favorite part of this thread is how much it actually mirrors a mafia game.

Appeal to Authority? Check.
Really Bad Fakeclaim? Check.

All that really seems to be missing is the hammer vote.
Don't forget backpeddling
In that game TQO exhibited certain obvious personality traits which can be very detrimental to whatever alignment he's on. I'm a psychiatrist (and in 1.5 years, hopefully a lawyer as well) so it is fairly easy for me to identify these traits and make use of them to increase my chances of winning. Apparently, all of you feel the need to protect the 'weaker' persons on this site and act as parents.
I did not want to mentally hurt TQO in any way, I have nothing against him
Oh Sir keeps thinking he won the game is most laughable. Being replaced in a game doesn't mean you won.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #140 (isolation #5) » Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:48 am

Post by farside22 »

The Fonz wrote:Complete dick move.

Regards

farside

Return to “Mafia Discussion”