Townie
Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Thu Sep 01, 2005 5:08 pm

Post by Chaos »

"Random" Vote: Bacde
;)

This is the first game I've ever seen that started with day.
Chaos
Chaos
Townie
Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #61 (isolation #1) » Wed Sep 07, 2005 11:44 am

Post by Chaos »

This is day 1, and for some odd reason, it didn't begin with night.

As such, we have nothing to go on besides gut. That is, untill indentureddjinn goes and contradicts himself within the first 3 pages of this thread.

Besides that, I don't think anyone has a good reason to be voting for anyone else, random votes aside.

So yeah, I guess I'll be the third to
vote: indentureddjinn
. What he did was miniscule, but finding miniscule scummyness is better then finding nothing at all.
Chaos
Chaos
Townie
Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #89 (isolation #2) » Sat Sep 10, 2005 4:19 pm

Post by Chaos »

What's your rush Bacde? It seems like you wanna lynch him before he can claim, based on how busy his day schedule is. Which makes no sense. There is no deadline, and thus no rush. It hurts the town to do that, and I think you are smart enough to know that. Not to mention that no-one agreed with your plan you and you are acting highly defensive.

I also love how you accuse raj of OMGUS, when he didn't overreact, and it is you who is OMGUS'ing. You know, by threatening to vote for him.

Unvote, Vote: Bacde

Also know that, I am not completly sold on djinn, but Bacde has proven himself much more scummy to me. (djinn, you wanna explain the whole voting thing now?)
Chaos
Chaos
Townie
Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #108 (isolation #3) » Sun Sep 11, 2005 12:25 pm

Post by Chaos »

Just because you have a complicated role, doesn't mean that vanilla townies don't exist. That is a horrible reason to lynch djinn. Also, this seems like a mafia attempt to make the most complicated role you can, just so he looks less believable.

As I pointed out when I first voted for djinn, what he did was only a tad scummy. You shouldn't be "sold" on him by any means.

On another note, your own roleclaim is very vague and scummy to me - you didn't even tell us all the possible positive effects you can get! It is also almost impossible to confirm by regular means.

I am happy with my vote. But I still have one question for Bacde...
What is your
Role Type
?
Chaos
Chaos
Townie
Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #116 (isolation #4) » Mon Sep 12, 2005 1:51 pm

Post by Chaos »

Bacde wrote:Inhim, I actually did try to defend myself, but my voice went unheeded in the tidal wave of the town. Either way, from my minimal experience I know that I suck at defending myself without a claim, not to mention that I like games to be upbeat and exciting, so I decided to claim.
So your reason for claiming quickly was because you suck at defending yourself? How would you know that anyways, if you never played forum mafia before? I think you should have tried to explain yourself in further detail...
Bacde wrote:And khaos, the king of specifics, you want it, you got it! My role type is: Random. Thats all it says, not random townie or anything.
Hmm... Interesting. Looking at the first post you'll see that the example (Bowser) was a vote-restricted
townie
. Not just vote-restricted. But I think that's going into more detail then nessesary. (Also, my role refers to me as a ___, not a ___ townie. So I guess that's a point in your favor.)
bacde wrote:Either way, all of the rolls of the die, over again(including good ones):
1: I die (if I get protection from myself or doc I stay alive)
2: I have to vote myself next day
3: Nothing (cancels out 9)
4: Protect myself from nightkills(cancels out #1)
5: Roleblock
6: Watchman see targets
7: Protect anyone from nightkills (I can and WILL target myself always, also cancels out #1)
8: Vote counts twice
9: I roll again twice.
As you can see, some really stupid stuff can happen. I just hope I never roll a 9, and then roll a 2 + 8. That would suck. >_< But it would be funny.
It seems that you are an extremely weak "random" townie, seeing as you can self-destruct after day 1, and yet you have no cop/vigging powers. And I could also see the possibility of Mr. Game & Watch being a serial killer, the flavor being that he's the one and only old school character in SSBM.
Bacde wrote:But either way, Chaos, I'd like to know exactly why what I did seems like such a great scum tell to you. You talk to me as though I've played forum mafia before.
You tried to turbo-lynch someone before they had time to defend themself.
That is about 1000 times more scummy then saying that you usually random vote and then saying you sometimes don't. (In djinn's case, for example.)
Bacde wrote:Again, I will say that I doubt there are any regular townies in this game. Yes I am basing it off my role. But if you look at the first post for bowser(example role), he was a vote restricted townie, not just a regular townie. Doesn't that make you think that each role gets a little bit of flavor? Indentureddjinn was very excited to jump on the bacde bandwagon to save his own life.
Djinn was jumping on your bandwagon for the same reason as everyone else did. You can't hold that against him.

I have played in / seen complex mafia games where there is one token vanilla townie. It is a common occurance. It is not enough solid evidence against him. And if there are going to be any vanilla townies in this game, trust me, chances are it'll be Jigglypuff. :p
Bacde wrote:Granted, if he was townie he would still want to save his own life, but I am still very convinced he is scum. My vote stands.
So now you are convinced he is scum? He made such a minor error, and claimed a very plausible role. Your reasoning is baseless.

On the other hand, you have been acting mega-scummy. I honestly don't think that you have the towns best interests in mind. My vote stands.
Chaos
Chaos
Townie
Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #122 (isolation #5) » Mon Sep 12, 2005 5:41 pm

Post by Chaos »

armlx wrote:Note how Djinn didn't claim a role type with his role or mention anything....

Vote stands on Djinn and I'm looking at Chaos now....
You make a good point here. Djinn, please tell us your role type.

Also, I am still reasonably sure that Bacde is the right lynch today, but whatever. I prefer to lynch people based on scummy behavior as opposed to claimed roles.

I guess I'm old fashioned like that.
Chaos
Chaos
Townie
Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #148 (isolation #6) » Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:37 pm

Post by Chaos »

What's to explain? I didn't think djinn was scummy, and still think Bacde's play was more scummy. You guys didn't even bother to let him explain himself. I think we got lucky. :p

Obv I have a higher chance of being wrong about Bacde, as he was the driving force behind the lynch yesterday and thus probably isn't mafia, but there is always the possibility of him being the SK. (Now that we are reasonable sure that we have one.)

Vote: Bacde
as that's where my vote was yesterday. I'll probably switch it to one of the lurkers later in the day.
Chaos
Chaos
Townie
Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #149 (isolation #7) » Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:39 pm

Post by Chaos »

Ah, missed this post.
rajrhcpfreak wrote:i think we have a vig.
Any particular reason? Because if you have evidence I would have to consider Bacde pretty much 100% cleared. And I would assume that you think the vig killed Nanook?
Chaos
Chaos
Townie
Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #160 (isolation #8) » Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:18 pm

Post by Chaos »

I am
Donkey Kong
. My roletype is
Roleblocker

So yeah,
I roleblocked Iammer's last night
, as he looked pretty scummy to me, and because it was pretty obvious Bacde wasn't mafia. And this new information about him being protected from a night kill last night makes it even more unlikely that he is the Serial Killer. So yeah,
Unvote
. I don't know if Iammer's confirming whether or not he was smashed into the ground by me helps confirm my role, but I'll leave that to his discretion to reveal.

@armlx: Please explain what exactly I was doing that was summy. Don't just say you think I'm suspicous and drop it at that. I thought Bacde was scummy and I was wrong about his loyalties, what else is there against me?
Chaos
Chaos
Townie
Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #168 (isolation #9) » Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:33 pm

Post by Chaos »

Iammars wrote:My post obviously directed at Chaos.
Believe it or not, I have no idea. I even asked the mod during Day 1 if I would learn what my results were during night.

I did not / do not. I have no idea if you have a night ability or not. Seems kinda like a cop-out for me. :(

You can donfirm that you got smashed into the ground last night, right?
Chaos
Chaos
Townie
Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #169 (isolation #10) » Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:35 pm

Post by Chaos »

Chaos wrote:You can
c
onfirm that you got smashed into the ground last night, right?
Err.. This sounds like I'm asking you if you have a night action or not. To clarify, I am not. Reveal whatever you think is nessesary at your own discretion.
Chaos
Chaos
Townie
Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #179 (isolation #11) » Thu Sep 22, 2005 1:48 pm

Post by Chaos »

Iammars wrote:No. I didn't get smashed last night.
That's because you don't have a night ability, correct?
Chaos
Chaos
Townie
Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #181 (isolation #12) » Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:18 pm

Post by Chaos »

PBuG wrote:I'm sorry that I haven't been around, I've got high school to deal with...

I have my suspicions too, but as Someone said, not enough to vote.
Excuses are fine and dandy, but that doesn't mean you can get away with contributing nothing when you are clearly here right now.

You didn't even bother to post who you thought was suspicious or why, nor any other game-related content.

Lurker Vote: P-Bug

The vote will be removed when you cease to lurk.
Chaos
Chaos
Townie
Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #194 (isolation #13) » Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:56 pm

Post by Chaos »

So you're a super cop are you? I'm going to
unvote
for now, untill you answer the new questions against you. Also, we should give time to check to see if any other players have the role
Kirby
Bacde wrote:Just wondering PBuG, since you already know my role anyway. What happens If I roll a six. Lets say that tommorow night I happened to role a 6, what ability would I gain?
I don't get it.

Unless, of course, you lied yesterday, in which I must say you are a devious little man. 8)
Chaos
Chaos
Townie
Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #215 (isolation #14) » Wed Sep 28, 2005 1:56 pm

Post by Chaos »

Bacde wrote:Oh @#$@, hes telling the truth. At least about the learning my role part. If I was voting for you right now, I'd have unvoted right now :wink:
I now also believe PBug,
Unvote
. The possibilty of a scum role getting an ability this powerful is slim, and if he was just a Mafia Investigator, he wouldn't have investigated Bacde last night. (Because the mafia know who the townies are and have information on Bacde's role already.)

Here is a compilation of roles claimed so far, if anyone wants it...

Bacde - Mr. Game & Watch: Random (Confirmed by PBug)
PBuG - Kirby: Role-Copier / Cop (Confirmed cop ability by Bacde)
Chaos - Donkey Kong: Roleblocker
Iammars - Unclaimed (Target of my roleblock, but apparently it failed?)
Sinister Overlord - Unclaimed
inHimshallibe - Unclaimed
Someone - Unclaimed
armlx - Unclaimed
rajrhcpfreak - Unclaimed

Deceased:
indentureddjinn - Dr. Mario: MAFIA Godfather Doctor
NanookTheWolf - Pichu: Specialized Voter
Assasin - Zelda/Sheik: Self-Protecting Doctor / Cop

Iammers was going to claim today, but I don't know if he changed his mind about that.

And besides that I don't really have anywhere else to go.
I would think that a mass claim might help us at this point, but the fact that we still (probably) have a hidden doctor makes that still a really bad idea. :/
Chaos
Chaos
Townie
Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #218 (isolation #15) » Wed Sep 28, 2005 3:18 pm

Post by Chaos »

Err.. I guess I just misinterpreted post 193.

Sorry Iamm
a
rs. :P
Chaos
Chaos
Townie
Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #220 (isolation #16) » Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:20 pm

Post by Chaos »

inHimshallibe wrote:Grumble...
unvote
. And, guys, let's play instead of claiming.
It would probably work better if
you
acually played (read: contributed), rather then just hopping on the largest wagons.
Chaos
Chaos
Townie
Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #225 (isolation #17) » Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:21 am

Post by Chaos »

inHimshallibe wrote:Oh ho ho. Sorry to disgruntle you, Chaos. I can easily go back to YOUR wagon, since you've apparently missed where I gave reasons for staying my vote on PBuG instead of merely "hopping." No, I didn't think you'd like that. Don't think I'd push for something that I wasn't willing to do myself.
Heh, I'm just trying to get some discussion going, really.

This thread is moving slower than a pack of overlords.
Chaos
Chaos
Townie
Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #233 (isolation #18) » Fri Sep 30, 2005 2:07 am

Post by Chaos »

To be fair, my abilty is a
forward
B move...
Chaos
Chaos
Townie
Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #259 (isolation #19) » Mon Oct 03, 2005 2:19 pm

Post by Chaos »

For the record, I'm not convinced of the Someone bandwagon, but he has lurked enough to warrent my vote. I'll place it on him when we approach the deadline, unless bew information comes up or he convinces me otherwise.
armlx wrote:Hmm, that complicates things. The only possiblity that my theory could be correct is Iammars is wrong. However, I feel much more comfortable in doing this.

Vote Someone

- Didn't vote for ID (lurking is the worst excuse ever)
- Lurked
- Theres more, I just cant post now since I'm a little too tired to put these connections onto virtual paper.
So are you still tired or are you gonna tell us these "connections" of yours now?
Chaos
Chaos
Townie
Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #263 (isolation #20) » Mon Oct 03, 2005 7:00 pm

Post by Chaos »

armlx wrote:Ok. My other reasoning.

Everyone so far except Rajrh, Iammars, Someone, and Inhim has had a B-based ability. That includes dead people (though im not sure about Pichu) except our mafia GF. I know its weak, but its something to come back to later IMO.
This reasoning sucks.

Pichu's restriction is probably based on the fact that he damages himself each time he attacks. For example, using a smash move (that's the A-button) will damage Pichu himself. Thus, that would explain why he was restricted in his voteing (aka attacking.) And we have some solid evidence that shows that Nanook could only vote for himself anyways. (See day 1 lynch scene for direct correlation between voting and attacking and Nanook voting for himself.)

And how exactly does shooting needles / Naryu's Love / other Zelda B-moves relate to investigating?! (Assasin being zelda/shiek and being a doc/cop.)

Thus, that reasoning sucks. In fact, it sucks enough that I'm going to
FOS: ARMLX
for saying that the dead players have B-attacks when only 1 of 3 do.

Your other reason for voting him, is because he didn't vote ID. That's a horrible reason for thinking he is scum, simply because Assasin didn't vote for ID either, and he was a doc/cop!

Thus the only thing you have on him right now is lurkerness, which he should be able to work his way out of given a little time.

For the record, I am still happy with lynching Someone on friday for his lurking,
if no better options come up
. But I am not going to make up bad excuses to vote for him. :roll:
Chaos
Chaos
Townie
Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #286 (isolation #21) » Thu Oct 06, 2005 6:40 pm

Post by Chaos »

armlx wrote:Ok. Sounds good. Someone lurks all the time anyways, but he was acting generally suspicious.

Unvote

Ok, who was next?

Vote Rajrhfreak
Well, as long as we are all picking people at random to claim...
Vote: Armlx

It look's like we are all gonna claim by the end of today...

And I think Someone should use his ability, so we have proof he isn't a liar.
Chaos
Chaos
Townie
Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #325 (isolation #22) » Sun Oct 09, 2005 12:37 pm

Post by Chaos »

I think it's about time that everyone does a complete roleclaim to help complete this little form...

Chaos

Player Name
- Donkey Kong
Role Type
- Roleblocker
Role Ability
- May roleblock another player every night.
Night 1
- Roleblocked Iammars.

PBug

Player Name
- Kirby
Role Type
- Role Copier
Role Ability
- May copy the abilities of any player once a night. (Learns everything thing about that role.)
Night 1
- Copied and confirmed Bacde. Could not be the target of night kills.

Bacde

Player Name
- Mr. Game & Watch
Role Type
- Random
Role Ability
- Randomly does 1 of 9 abilities.
Night 1
- Forced vote on himself.

Iammars

Player Name
- ???
Role Type
- Mason ???
Role Ability
- ???
Night 1
- ???

rajracpfreak

Player Name
- ???
Role Type
- Mason ???
Role Ability
- ???
Night 1
- ???

Blackberry / Someone

Player Name
- Master Hand
Role Type
- ???
Role Ability
- May add another player to the game.
Night 1
- Did nothing.

armlx

Player Name
- Fox
Role Type
- Role Deflector
Role Ability
- May force everyone to target himself once per game.
Night 1
- Did nothing.

SinisterOverlord

Player Name
- Samus
Role Type
- Charging Vig ???
Role Ability
- Gets a point when day ends and he wasn't on lynch vote. Can cash in 3 points for a vig kill, or less points for a lower % chance of a vig kill. (Or something to that effect.)
Night 1
- +1 point

InHimIShallBe

Player Name
- Ness
Role Type
- One-shot Vig
Role Ability
- May kill a player once per game at night.
Night 1
- Killed Assasin. (Self-Protecting Doctor / Cop)

If you have a ??? beside your roletype, please explictly state exactly what it is. If there any mistakes on this list, please correct me.

Post-Preview Addition: How could it not be helpful? You've pretty much already said "HAY MAFIA, RAJ IS A DOCTOR/COP/OTHER-POWER ROLE, KILL HIM!" :roll:
Chaos
Chaos
Townie
Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #335 (isolation #23) » Sun Oct 09, 2005 1:55 pm

Post by Chaos »

raj wrote:So if I die. then Iammars dies too. If Immars dies then I still survive.
So why the hell did you tell us this specific bit?

You could have just as easily told us
just
your Rolenames, or even better would have been to lie and say that you were Nana and Iammars was Popo. Gah!

Not that it really matters though, you already left hints that told the mafia that it was good for them to kill raj tonight anyways.

Oh well, I am now inclined to believe you both.

I now think we should do the following.

A) Blackberry holds on to his ability for one more night. The longer we wait to confirm him, the less kills the new (possible) Serial Killer will get.
We can always wait to see if he's a liar during Night 3.
And we don't need to risk extra night kills to confirm him right now anyways. It's only Day 2, after all.

B) PBug goes for me tonight, to confirm me.

C) I roleblock InHimIShallBe tonight and PBug roleblocks one of either armlx or Blackberry, his choice.

D) We lynch SinisterOverlord today.

There is almost certainly a huge gaping flaw in this plan that I can't see, so please feel free to tear holes in it.
Chaos
Chaos
Townie
Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #347 (isolation #24) » Sun Oct 09, 2005 7:45 pm

Post by Chaos »

inHimshallibe wrote:Chaos, it does no good to roleblock me. I've used up my only shot.

How about: Chaos blocks PBuG, and PBuG copies me. If Chaos is indeed a roleblocker, then PBuG logically won't be able to copy me. If PBuG does copy me, then it's obvious Chaos is lying, and then he can use my one vig shot to take out Chaos. The only thing I don't like about this plan is that I'm not certain whether or not PBuG would get a vig shot. PBuG - do you copy roles as they are now, or as they started out? Or is your role description not so explicit?
Or we could see if I am an actual roleblocker by having PBug target me. :roll:

My way: We get to block
unconfirmed townies and confirm me.
Your way: Confirms me or kills me. But we get
roleblocks.

My way is infinitely better unless you present a better argument.

Also, why are you so against being blocked anyways? *raises eyebrow*
Chaos
Chaos
Townie
Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #357 (isolation #25) » Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:16 pm

Post by Chaos »

Unvote, Vote: SinisterOverlord

InHim's role seems likely to me. Sinister's is needlessly complicated.

Think about it, SO basically has one kill in this entire game. By the time he gets to use his ability, half of the town will be dead.

I think he just thought, "Hmm... Samus is a good claim, what kind of an ability would relate to a charging gun..." And made this horribly weak and needlessly complicated role out of that.

I also think that Blackberry shouldn't use his abilty tonight and that my plan for PBug is indeed the correct one.
Chaos
Chaos
Townie
Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #358 (isolation #26) » Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:20 pm

Post by Chaos »

Excuse this double post, but in addition to all that stuff about SO above, note that we have 2 vig's in this game so far, and I find that unlikely. Also note that InHim claimed vig second, making it more likely that SO is the liar.
Chaos
Chaos
Townie
Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #369 (isolation #27) » Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:33 pm

Post by Chaos »

inHimshallibe wrote:Sigh... I really am going to have to be lynched to lead you all to victory.
Chaos
Chaos
Townie
Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #387 (isolation #28) » Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:46 pm

Post by Chaos »

armlx wrote:We can also lynch SO and do the same thing (replace all instances of SO with Inhim). Though if SO is mafia, we have to consider Chaos too. :(
Why is that exactly? My plan involves the lynching of SO (who I believe is more likely to be mafia), and then me blocking InHimIShallBe.

PBug could then target you, reflect onto himself, target me, and roleblock Blackberry.
Chaos
Chaos
Townie
Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #390 (isolation #29) » Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:10 am

Post by Chaos »

*checks watch*

So is someone gonna finish off SO, or are we just going to waste time untill he gets lynched because of the deadline tommorow?
Chaos
Chaos
Townie
Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #394 (isolation #30) » Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:36 pm

Post by Chaos »

PBuG wrote:Okay, I can tell I'm not gonna get my way so
Unvote, vote: SO
Remeber, if you copy me, you can roleblock one of either armlx or blackberry. I'm gonna get InHim tonight.

@Blackberry: Don't use your ability tonight.
Chaos
Chaos
Townie
Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #445 (isolation #31) » Mon Oct 24, 2005 2:29 pm

Post by Chaos »

lol
Chaos
Chaos
Townie
Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #459 (isolation #32) » Thu Oct 27, 2005 12:00 pm

Post by Chaos »

I can't believe you lynched the mason.
*points at armlx*
Hahaha!

And PBug claiming that he won was just plain silly. Bacde could have gotten a roleblock and we still would have won.

Oh well. GG

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”