Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #19 (isolation #1) » Fri Sep 02, 2005 11:11 am

Post by Bacde »

armlx wrote:(Insert random vote, maybe funny comment, wait until people stop being first page stupid).
:( Now I feel like an idiot.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #22 (isolation #2) » Fri Sep 02, 2005 1:20 pm

Post by Bacde »

Hmm...

Inhim, in all of the AIM mafia games we have played, you haven't thrown around votes that easily before. In forum mafia, I would expect that you would be more conservative. Just a note.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #27 (isolation #3) » Fri Sep 02, 2005 3:06 pm

Post by Bacde »

I noticed. :P
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #28 (isolation #4) » Fri Sep 02, 2005 3:07 pm

Post by Bacde »

Err, my feeling dumb side would like to point out that my last post was directed at inhim >_>.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #33 (isolation #5) » Sat Sep 03, 2005 9:35 am

Post by Bacde »

Ding Ding Ding, two people again defending their no-votes? While not voting isn't scummy in the least, continually saying that you won't vote is... interesting.

Noted. Not to mention the fact that Inhim puts out all his notes upfront. o_O
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #36 (isolation #6) » Sat Sep 03, 2005 1:03 pm

Post by Bacde »

Hes talking about exchanges that are worth noting. You and Iammar were just joking around. :P

Although I did notice he failed to mention me and him talking.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #42 (isolation #7) » Sun Sep 04, 2005 7:25 pm

Post by Bacde »

I looked over a few of armlx's games, and discovered that he doesn't usually random vote without reason, so any confusion about him I had is now over. With that I will
Unvote: armlx

My gut is telling me that either indentureddjinn or Iammars is scum. Unfortunately until you run people up with votes day 1, you can't vote on anything besides gut.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #47 (isolation #8) » Mon Sep 05, 2005 10:42 am

Post by Bacde »

I can probably spark some serious discussion with this: I was just re-reading the rules, and I noticed that in this game, Rule 2 "
[02] No communication outside the thread unless your role allows you to do so and then only in the game's nights.
" This means that the mafia can't talk during day 1. I'm sure we can use this to our advantage during today, but I still don't know how. Discussion?

Also, re-reading this thread (All 2 pages, woot!) I think Indentureddjinn is acting kind of scummy. He really freaked out about Iammars getting his first vote, and he admitted himself that he is acting different this game than he usually does. With all due respect...

Vote: Indentureddjinn
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #54 (isolation #9) » Tue Sep 06, 2005 1:52 pm

Post by Bacde »

Bah, we need more posts of opinions from others too.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #57 (isolation #10) » Tue Sep 06, 2005 5:32 pm

Post by Bacde »

indentureddjinn wrote:Secondly, since when does FoSing count as freaking out. I think we should spend less time worrying about who I FoS, repeat
FoS
, and more time on why people are bandwagoning. Maybe they should explain themselves and not me.
Ok, honestly, I'm just trying to get information. Right now we are getting nowhere. The game is already stagnating and smelling rotten. It needs movement. I can understand your concern over getting a vote, but do realize that you have no bandwagon against you. You have 2 votes my friend, 2. 2 other people have 2 votes also. I'd also like to hear your opinion about the game, rather than your defence.

And...
FoS: Assasin and Chaos
for only having posted once each the entire game so far.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #60 (isolation #11) » Wed Sep 07, 2005 10:59 am

Post by Bacde »

Iammars wrote:
indentureddjinn wrote: Actually, my behaviour isn't that abnormal. If you go back and account my previous games, I usually do not random vote and usually explain why.
Didn't you say on the first page that you usually random vote?
MAJOR FoS: indentureddjinn
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #65 (isolation #12) » Wed Sep 07, 2005 3:03 pm

Post by Bacde »

FOS: Assasin

It isn't fact that his slip-up was minor, its that he is slipping up in his attempt to defend himself. If he just slightly contradicted himself in casual, non-mafia-like setting where he wasn't defending himself, maybe we would have a different reaction. Most towns jump on random bandwagons day 1, but ours jumps on one that is less so. Sounds smart to me.

Still waiting for a claim, indentureddjinn.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #78 (isolation #13) » Fri Sep 09, 2005 10:43 am

Post by Bacde »

Honestly If indentureddjinn hasn't claimed by the end of today I say we lynch the scum.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #82 (isolation #14) » Fri Sep 09, 2005 7:43 pm

Post by Bacde »

Today is over, and he isn't claiming. I'm pretty sure that people know what to do.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #84 (isolation #15) » Sat Sep 10, 2005 1:17 pm

Post by Bacde »

FoS: rajrhcpfreak

By our agreement, indentureddjinn should be dead by now. If indentureddjinn is scum, then you have nothing to lose by voting him. The only reason I can see you hesitating now is if you are scum, hesitating to kill your scum buddy. So just vote him.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #87 (isolation #16) » Sat Sep 10, 2005 3:41 pm

Post by Bacde »

Theres your claim Raj, we pretty much have nothing to lose. And either way, I'm not trying to control the town. I'm wondering why you are being so hesitant.

So either way
Major FoS: rajrhcpfreak
for the OMGUS FoS/vote. Especially right before a lynch based on a roleclaim. Especially while you were advocating a lynch against inhim just a few posts before.

Hell, the only reason I'm not voting you right now is because I'm already voting to lynch.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #91 (isolation #17) » Sat Sep 10, 2005 4:38 pm

Post by Bacde »

Well Howdidoo. You are supposed to post in the thread if you are going to be gone more than 48 hours. Why should I have assumed anything else than that he was just not posting because he was making up a claim? I'm just following the rules here. Not to mention he pretty much insulted everyone who are frequent posters in this thread in his post. Not to mention you just insulted me too. Can we at least keep this game nice?

And I don't know about you, but I can't buy Jigglypuff being a plain townie. She is annoying, screams her name all the time, sings people to sleep, smashes them off the edge BY SLEEPING NEXT TO THEM. Other characters which are more plain I can buy, but Jigglypuff being a townie? Please.

Not to mention that Indentureddjinn did nothing to explain any of the things that we began the bandwagon against him for. Not to mention he didn't defend himself much in his post. And I'd much rather lynch a basic townie than end up lynching a power role, wouldn't you?

And I'm not 'eager' to get the game to the night. I'm eager to get the game going. I hate stagnating games. They bore me.

And don't tell me just to shut up and vote for who is scum. The only reason I'd 'shut up' rather than give the entire town my suspicions was if I was scum. And In case you didn't notice, I DO think indentureddjin is scum. That is why I am voting him.

But hey, logic is for "iddiots", right?
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #105 (isolation #18) » Sun Sep 11, 2005 9:16 am

Post by Bacde »

Hell, with 5 votes and enough FoS's to destroy me, I might as well claim anyway. Keeps the game going ifyaknowwhatimean.

I am Mr. Game and Watch. If you ever remember fighting (and sucking since he was too god dang slow) and pressed -> + B at the same time, how you would hit them with your little hammer and hold up a sign w/ a random number, that corresponds with its random abilities? Well thats me!

I don't know how much I am allowed to reveal here without getting modkilled, but I can choose to use my random effect hammer at night, and then I randomly get 1 of 9 different abilities, unless I roll a nine and then I roll again twice.
1-2 suck and get me killed or even make me vote against myself.
3 does nothing. This overrides 9.
4-8 are all good and range from being immune to nightkills to being a watchman.
9 makes me roll again twice.

So there you have it. Along these lines I'm going to have to say I agree with assasin that I don't think there are any vanilla townies. Thats another reason I didn't buy the jigglypuff claim. With a role like mine, that is a semi-power role, but can end up with me killing myself, I just couldn't beleive a townie claim.

As long as I'm out in the open, I'm pretty convinced that Raj and indentureddjinn are in cohoots with each other. Raj steered the bandwagon pretty fast in the wrong direction imho, and I'd like everyone to at least question how fast they change their votes like that. I was pretty amazed.

With this I'm going to continue voting for indentureddjinn. I'm sold.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #110 (isolation #19) » Sun Sep 11, 2005 1:41 pm

Post by Bacde »

Inhim, I actually did try to defend myself, but my voice went unheeded in the tidal wave of the town. Either way, from my minimal experience I know that I suck at defending myself without a claim, not to mention that I like games to be upbeat and exciting, so I decided to claim.

And khaos, the king of specifics, you want it, you got it! My role type is: Random. Thats all it says, not random townie or anything. Either way, all of the rolls of the die, over again(including good ones):
1: I die (if I get protection from myself or doc I stay alive)
2: I have to vote myself next day
3: Nothing (cancels out 9)
4: Protect myself from nightkills(cancels out #1)
5: Roleblock
6: Watchman see targets
7: Protect anyone from nightkills (I can and WILL target myself always, also cancels out #1)
8: Vote counts twice
9: I roll again twice.
As you can see, some really stupid stuff can happen. I just hope I never roll a 9, and then roll a 2 + 8. That would suck. >_< But it would be funny.

But either way, Chaos, I'd like to know exactly why what I did seems like such a great scum tell to you. You talk to me as though I've played forum mafia before.

Again, I will say that I doubt there are any regular townies in this game. Yes I am basing it off my role. But if you look at the first post for bowser(example role), he was a vote restricted townie, not just a regular townie. Doesn't that make you think that each role gets a little bit of flavor? Indentureddjinn was very excited to jump on the bacde bandwagon to save his own life. Granted, if he was townie he would still want to save his own life, but I am still very convinced he is scum. My vote stands.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #119 (isolation #20) » Mon Sep 12, 2005 5:15 pm

Post by Bacde »

Chaos, reading through all your posts, it seems that you are more intent to find
me
(specifically) scum, rather than look at what is most likely happening. I didn't try to turbo lynch anyone. Do remember that he had sufficient time to claim before I was acting "scummy". I got annoyed (maybe even agitated) when I tried to set a deadline for him to claim by, and he didn't follow it. Still, he pushed my deadline, tripped up over himself while trying to defend himself, and just came up with a townie roleclaim. And Imho it is the general consensus of the town that there are no 100% basic townie roles (besides you that i know of). Honestly, as I see it, we have little possible to lose, and everything to gain. If we lynch him, we would most likely be able to tell who was scum if he was scum, and would be able to tell who was scum if he was innocent. Keep in mind that we wouldn't be lynching a crucial power role.

And either way, since this is day 1, there isn't going to be solid evidence against anyone. I don't know what you are playing at with that line.

Not to mention indentureddjinn isn't even defending himself. Why are you all of a sudden defending him? I can see you attacking me along side him, but what makes you so convinced he isn't scum? How do you know we aren't scum together?

I'm keeping my vote on djinn. If he wants me to remove it, he can defend himself thank you much.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #136 (isolation #21) » Thu Sep 15, 2005 5:31 pm

Post by Bacde »

inHimshallibe wrote:How about this guys - if indentureddjinn does not respond by tomorrow at noon (CST), he will be lynched. Sounds good to me.
Omfg Fos Claimz0r!
:roll:
I'm going to have to agree.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #146 (isolation #22) » Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:55 pm

Post by Bacde »

Vote: Bacde

because I have to >_<.

FoV:
(Finger of Votation)
Chaos

You pretty much not only advocated lynching me instead of indentureddjinn, but you actually defended indentureddjinn too! Explanation!

FoS: SinisterOverlord

For being fickle in voting, and for lurking. Seems like you are trying to float under the radar.

I dont know what else to bring to the table as of now.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #157 (isolation #23) » Tue Sep 20, 2005 12:53 pm

Post by Bacde »

SinisterOverlord wrote:Hm. Seems we're not getting any clues about the killing groups from the nightscene...

I also personally would think we're more likely to have an SK than a vig (though it could be both, and a doc got off a protect - maybe on Bacde?).

Re: yesterday, sorry about that. It happens to me sometimes... I get busy with stuff. In retrospect, I probably should've unvoted, and at least let you guys know.. well, we all screw up sometimes.
Why it just so happens that I WAS protected from nightkills last night. Seems pretty suspicious to me that you even brought up the idea that someone might have targetted me last night.

FoS: SinisterOverlord
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #161 (isolation #24) » Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:57 pm

Post by Bacde »

Just to clarify, I don't know if anyone targetted me to die last night. I just know that I had protection from nightkills last night. So now I'm still as likely as before to be an SK, if thats truly what you beleive.

I'm actually tempted to beleive Chaos at the moment, but this is really based on the fact that he said his roletype was just 1 word too. It would be easy to just decide to claim roleblocker. Not to mention that scum often do get extra abilities like roleblocking. But then again, it doesn't matter what I think, I can't vote today!

Someone and Sinisteroverlord are both making me VERY nervous. Their lack of posts should not go unnoticed! If they were scum, this is exactly what they would want to happen. As much as I was convinced indentereddjinn was scum, I am less so on Chaos. I'd much rather hear the opinions of our less-than frequent posters before a lynch.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #171 (isolation #25) » Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:51 pm

Post by Bacde »

This game will pretty much grind to a halt unless we get our less frequent posters in here. This pretty much means YOU Pbug and Someone, and also SO a bit for lurking yesterday. As for Chaos, I am still just as suspicious of him as I was before. I really don't understand why he chose to block Iammars rather than someone who wasn't voting for indentureddjinn.

Wait, not to mention he still put his vote back on me at the beginning of today, and still pretty much accused me of being a likely SK. Either I'm really stupid here or something doesn't make sense. I just don't know what to think regarding Chaos.

Still awaiting responses from the lurkers...
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #172 (isolation #26) » Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:55 pm

Post by Bacde »

Psh, wrote this while SO was writing too. I am personally nervous about you lurking yesterday, and I really appreciate how you are posting a lot more today. :)
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #177 (isolation #27) » Thu Sep 22, 2005 10:46 am

Post by Bacde »

Someone:

What are all of the suspicions you held to yourself yesterday because you didn't want to change the train's momentum? We have no train now, and I'd like your opinion with its reasons too.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #184 (isolation #28) » Sat Sep 24, 2005 10:08 am

Post by Bacde »

Without posts, the only losers is us.

*Cries*
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #186 (isolation #29) » Sat Sep 24, 2005 3:46 pm

Post by Bacde »

FoV: Pbug

Seems like the only reason you have 'suspicions' are to fit in the crowd. Not to mention the OMGUS.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #193 (isolation #30) » Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:36 pm

Post by Bacde »

Just wondering PBuG, since you already know my role anyway. What happens If I roll a six. Lets say that tommorow night I happened to role a 6, what ability would I gain?
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #196 (isolation #31) » Mon Sep 26, 2005 4:40 pm

Post by Bacde »

Playing smart? The town's general concensus is that I am at least not mafia because of my advocation of the lynch yesterday. While this isn't solid proof, I don't see why it would be a smart move to see if I'm lying using yesterday's information. It actually seems like a scum move to me, since I'm the only one with a revealed role.

Again PBuG, what happens if I roll a six? What ability would I gain? This proves to me whether or not you are lying. If you refuse to answer, I can only assume you are scum.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #211 (isolation #32) » Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:46 am

Post by Bacde »

PBuG wrote:
Bacde wrote:Just wondering PBuG, since you already know my role anyway. What happens If I roll a six. Lets say that tommorow night I happened to role a 6, what ability would I gain?
You get an investigation.
OmFg?!1 and investigartion! j00r rite! HOW JOO NOEW!

Lols, too vague and scummy for me. If you weren't scum I'm sure you'd say exactly what rolling a 6 does for me, instead of beating around the bush.

Honestly If I could vote for you right now I would.

And if you AREN'T scum, but are really just a non-descriptive person, then go ahead and tell everyone exactly what my 'investigation' would bring me. I still await your answer.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #214 (isolation #33) » Wed Sep 28, 2005 12:12 pm

Post by Bacde »

Oh @#$@, hes telling the truth. At least about the learning my role part. If I was voting for you right now, I'd have unvoted right now :wink:
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #230 (isolation #34) » Thu Sep 29, 2005 5:30 pm

Post by Bacde »

Well the B moves are the special moves that define the character. Any characters regular punch and kick moves dont make them special. I don't see why it would be based on anything but their B moves.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #249 (isolation #35) » Sat Oct 01, 2005 7:33 am

Post by Bacde »

FoV: Someone

He lurks too much to get any read off of him. at all.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #270 (isolation #36) » Wed Oct 05, 2005 2:47 pm

Post by Bacde »

Sup Blackberry, ready and waiting to hear your new voice and game analysis so far.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #293 (isolation #37) » Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:34 am

Post by Bacde »

I'll keep my vote on myself thanks. You just never know whether or not yourself is scum ;)
;
FoV : Raj
Since he seems to have been acting strangely all game.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #299 (isolation #38) » Sat Oct 08, 2005 7:21 am

Post by Bacde »

Iammars, what two characters do you guys have that would be a masonry group?
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #311 (isolation #39) » Sun Oct 09, 2005 7:42 am

Post by Bacde »

Wow, we just had an accidental mass claim o_O.

What inHim just said is probably a good analysis of what has been going on today. I think I'll keep my FoV on Raj. Not to mention I can see why inHim vig-pwnt Assasin. He was lurking all day, and when I saw the death scene I literally said "Who is assasin?!"
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #321 (isolation #40) » Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:57 am

Post by Bacde »

Hmm.

Both Blackberry and Inhim are the two people I trust the most at the moment. And I have to agree that both Raj and SO seem like scum to me ATM.

I don't really know what line of thinking to go down though.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #340 (isolation #41) » Sun Oct 09, 2005 2:07 pm

Post by Bacde »

If I get a random ability I'll use it.

Fit that into E) there. :P
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #342 (isolation #42) » Sun Oct 09, 2005 3:47 pm

Post by Bacde »

Yeah, because I'm garunteed to roll a 7...?
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #356 (isolation #43) » Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:15 pm

Post by Bacde »

He didn't say that :/

He said that he was wondering if PBuG would be able to kill if he role-copied Inhim.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #376 (isolation #44) » Tue Oct 11, 2005 3:03 pm

Post by Bacde »

If I were able to vote, I'd be voting for SO. He seems way to scummy to me, only posting when called for, and having a strange role only makes it harder. I personally think he made up the 'charge up' idea so he can have an excuse for being on the wrong lynch every time.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #392 (isolation #45) » Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:18 pm

Post by Bacde »

Hey, If I could finish him off, I would. :wink:
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #412 (isolation #46) » Mon Oct 17, 2005 6:52 pm

Post by Bacde »

If anyone could go back and make an educated guess as to who Chaos blocked, it would be great.

I personally got a roleblock last night, so I decided to block inHim, seeing as it would be a safe block. So I trust him more now (unless hes an sk!).

Feels good to have the power to vote again :wink:
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #416 (isolation #47) » Tue Oct 18, 2005 3:31 pm

Post by Bacde »

inHimshallibe wrote:
Lynch Count - Day 1

indentureddjinn
- armlx,
Bacde
, inhimshallibe,
Iammars
rajrhcpfreak
NanookTheWolf
PBuG

Bacde
-
Chaos
SinisterOverlord
indentureddjinn

Iammars
- Someone
NanookTheWolf
-
NanookTheWolf

Not voting:
Assasin

Scum

Confirmed Town

Near Confirmed - based upon results

Claimed Masons
Lynch count - Day 2

SinisterOverlord
- Blackberry,
Chaos
, armlx,
rajrhcpfreak
PBuG

Bacde
-
Bacde

1 armlx - inHimshallibe
1 Blackberry -
SinisterOverlord

Not voting:
Iammars

Scum

Confirmed Town

Near Confirmed - based upon results

Claimed Masons

Less helpful, but I thought I'd throw it out there, with the origional one quoted.

At the moment I am most suspicious of blackberry and armlx, and am more suspicious of Blackberry. Blackberry/Someone just seems to have been acting scummier overall, although its hard for me to put a finger on it.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #417 (isolation #48) » Tue Oct 18, 2005 3:31 pm

Post by Bacde »

[colorful double post deleted - Mod]
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #427 (isolation #49) » Wed Oct 19, 2005 2:36 pm

Post by Bacde »

Vote: Blackberry

I'm down with it.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #438 (isolation #50) » Mon Oct 24, 2005 12:55 pm

Post by Bacde »

Worst night to roll a three and have nothing happen, ever.

Top two on my scumdar are armlx and Raj. After all, raj HAS defended both of the other scum to die so far...
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #446 (isolation #51) » Mon Oct 24, 2005 2:55 pm

Post by Bacde »

Unless I get a protection, biatch.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #449 (isolation #52) » Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:43 am

Post by Bacde »

LOL LOL LOL :D :) :D :shock: 8) :lol: 8) :P :twisted: :mrgreen: :roll: :twisted: :P :lol: :) :D

Vote: PBuG

I now fully appreciate and understand your title PBuG.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #456 (isolation #53) » Thu Oct 27, 2005 11:22 am

Post by Bacde »

Great game, funny twist how you made the doctor and role-cop mafia. I still wanna know why Indentureddjinn claimed Jigglypuff instead of Dr. Mario as a doctor.

I contemplated not using my ability, but I decided to anyway since I figured it would make the game more fun, and give myself a bit more of flavor.

I had a lot of fun. :)

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”