SinisterOverlord
Goon
SinisterOverlord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Thu Sep 01, 2005 2:42 pm

Post by SinisterOverlord »

Random Vote: Chaos

Not often a non-newbie game starts with day, from what I've seen.
MUAHAHAHAHA!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!
SinisterOverlord
SinisterOverlord
Goon
SinisterOverlord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #48 (isolation #1) » Mon Sep 05, 2005 1:52 pm

Unvote
Bacde wrote:I can probably spark some serious discussion with this: I was just re-reading the rules, and I noticed that in this game, Rule 2 "[02] No communication outside the thread unless your role allows you to do so and then only in the game's nights. " This means that the mafia can't talk during day 1. I'm sure we can use this to our advantage during today, but I still don't know how. Discussion?
In my experience, that's pretty standard. All the games I've played in - where it's been specified and I've taken notice, at least, only allow the scum to confer at night.

In any case, with regards to the gut vote, that's also fairly normal. I mean, if you want to go on with a long post-by-post analysis of why someone's scum on page 2, then by all means, but I personally don't have enough insight to be able to logically deduce who's scum this early. So gut votes are pretty expected, though I do admit I question the reasoning if I'm on the recieving end.
SinisterOverlord
SinisterOverlord
Goon
SinisterOverlord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #72 (isolation #2) » Thu Sep 08, 2005 1:08 pm

Yeah, I make him on four, and with seven to lynch...

While I have my doubts over whether or not it means anything - people do make mistakes - it's the only thing we've got to go on right now.
Vote: indentureddjinn
And
that's
two to lynch, I believe.

I'd like to see a claim. That being said, with the theme, the roles aren't as clear cut good/evil as you'd see in most games... ah well, at least there's a chance of scum slipping up and claiming a role that a pro-town has.
SinisterOverlord
SinisterOverlord
Goon
SinisterOverlord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (isolation #3) » Sat Sep 10, 2005 4:33 pm

Unvote: indentureddjinn
. Unless we hear a counter-claim (or have no better option).

While I don't like the way rajrhcerjairksprkewprjfreak (how the hell are you supposed to remember how to spell that name?) is acting, Bacde's coming across as reeealy scummy. Trying to rush us into a lynch as quickly as possible, suspecting raj cause of some imaginary deal... sometimes, people can't come online for several days. That's the way of things. It's not like he was posting, but avoiding the topic...
Vote: Bacde
SinisterOverlord
SinisterOverlord
Goon
SinisterOverlord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (isolation #4) » Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:05 am

Hm. Seems we're not getting any clues about the killing groups from the nightscene...

I also personally would think we're more likely to have an SK than a vig (though it could be both, and a doc got off a protect - maybe on Bacde?).

Re: yesterday, sorry about that. It happens to me sometimes... I get busy with stuff. In retrospect, I probably should've unvoted, and at least let you guys know.. well, we all screw up sometimes.
SinisterOverlord
SinisterOverlord
Goon
SinisterOverlord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (isolation #5) » Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:48 pm

Bacde wrote:Why it just so happens that I WAS protected from nightkills last night. Seems pretty suspicious to me that you even brought up the idea that someone might have targetted me last night.
Logically, the most probable thing for scum/SK/whatever to do would be to kill off the one claimed, potentially quite powerful protown role. Equally logically, it makes sense for a doc to protect the one claimed, potentially quite powerful protown role. Add the self-protect ability into the equation, it's not an unreasonable thought.
SinisterOverlord
SinisterOverlord
Goon
SinisterOverlord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (isolation #6) » Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:49 pm

Erm...

Okay. So you plan to go through all the people who didn't go out of their way to express their agreement with you yesterday, and I presume force a claim out of them?

*shrug* I was voting for Bacde yesterday because he looked suspicious a while. I contemplated unvoting, based on the claim, but I'm still not entirely satisfied - I really don't like the way he's acting. Work and assignments struck, and before I could get back proper the day was over.

Also, I'm not here?
SinisterOverlord
SinisterOverlord
Goon
SinisterOverlord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (isolation #7) » Thu Sep 22, 2005 6:28 pm

Also to let you know, for the next 2-3 days I probably won't have time to post.
SinisterOverlord
SinisterOverlord
Goon
SinisterOverlord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (isolation #8) » Tue Sep 27, 2005 1:04 am

Iammars - last night was night one. We began with day, remember?

inHim - huh? Am I missing something here... are you saying you're Kirby?
SinisterOverlord
SinisterOverlord
Goon
SinisterOverlord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (isolation #9) » Tue Sep 27, 2005 1:56 pm

Someone wrote:I don't necessarily think that's true. We think you're innocent because of your claim, not because of your behaviour.
Seconded.

On PBuG, I'm not sure. Kirby being a role copier is playing on his only defining characteristic - that's what he does most in the Kirby games, that's his unique move in Melee. That being said, it is the only discussed possible role that's unclaimed. It depends on whether we think PBuG, were he scum, would go for the supplied role, or risk making up his own.

So raj, you're suggesting something like the scum group as Dr. Mario, Mario, and Luigi? Or maybe Peach in place of Mario? *shrug* It's a possibility, I suppose... not an assumption I'd make, but possible.
SinisterOverlord
SinisterOverlord
Goon
SinisterOverlord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (isolation #10) » Thu Sep 29, 2005 5:29 pm

[quote="Chaos]This thread is moving slower than a pack of overlords.[/quote]
We need to research Pneumatized Carapace :P

Erm. A thought I had... Is there anyone who's ability is not based off one of their B moves? Mine is, the claimed people are, and from the looks of things the dead people are. I'd be interested to hear if all of ours are.
SinisterOverlord
SinisterOverlord
Goon
SinisterOverlord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (isolation #11) » Tue Oct 04, 2005 1:29 pm

Yes, self protect's a B ability. But also, Sheik has no B ability that would explain investigation. Chain? Needles? Bamf? It was probably just saying something in general about the character - sneaky/investagitivey.

Probably the case with Nanook. But it's not just his B attacks, it's a lot of his attacks, so you can't say it's a B attack thing.
SinisterOverlord
SinisterOverlord
Goon
SinisterOverlord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (isolation #12) » Sat Oct 08, 2005 3:35 pm

Okay.

Vote: Blackberry.
I don't buy that claim... I find it unlikely that Master Hand would be in the game (I'd think it would be all playable characters). I also find it unlikely that, were Master Hand in the game, he would be protown.

I think maybe Blackberry's known that the mod was asking about said role, and taken advantage of that. Maybe he works something like a cult leader, the 'dropped in' player is his underling, so he included the thing about 'may be not protown' in case we lynch/investigate them'. I don't recall Master Hand ever doing anything that would be represented by dropping in players... he picks characters up, but that's about it. I... just think too much doesn't fit with that claim, personally.

I believe Iammars and rajrhcpfreak. Furthermore, I'm fairly sure I know what their role is, so I'm comfortable without a claim (unless, of course, they do claim/die and it's different to what I think).

I'll add my claim into the mix... the scum have enough 'powerful' targets as it is, and so I think the town can benefit from the additional information. I am Samus, a sort of vigilante. Every day I'm not on the lynch vote (for fluff purposes, 'hitting things'), I gain charge. If I do this for three days, I gain a normal vig kill. I can choose to use it earlier if I want, but the charge-up shot is much less powerful and it may not work.

So our list of claims is:
Iammars, rajrhcpfreak: masons
PBuG: Kirby, supercop.
Bacde: Mr Game+Watch, random stuff
armlx: Fox, reflecter
Chaos: DK, roleblocker
Blackberry: Master Hand, player dropper
SinisterOverlord: Samus, charge-up vig
inHimshallibe: Nothing yet.
SinisterOverlord
SinisterOverlord