Mini 953: Star Control: Alliance Initiative (Over)

Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:42 am

Post by Dry-fit »

/confirm
Andy Murray: Two time Wimbledon and one time US Open Champ! Former world number 1!

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (isolation #1) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:47 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

Kast wrote:Hi all,
-Could everyone share how much they know of the source game? I know a lot of us played the previous game and already have shared that, but it doesn't hurt to share again.
I also downloaded the game but never got very far. I couldn't figure out how to get more fuel :evil:. So really I know very little.

vote: Kast
for thinking I was scum last time.
Andy Murray: Two time Wimbledon and one time US Open Champ! Former world number 1!

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (isolation #2) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:20 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

Gammagooey wrote:So this is boring.

HEY EVERYBODY QUESTION TIME

Who here have you enjoyed/not enjoyed playing with before and why?

If you're not voting, why not?

Do you think that voting/not random voting has any indication on alignment?
-I've played with Kast, Plum, Zito twice, Porkens, and I guess at least on of the players that are Merkabh. They're all good players and I've enjoyed my experiences with them.
- I don't think random voting/not random voting is indicative of alignment.

@CF Riot: Why are you expecting more Zito votes without telling us why we should vote for him?

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (isolation #3) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:13 am

Post by Dry-fit »

Unvote. Vote: bouncy.bouncy.
Failing to answer questions is scummy. As you said, the purpose of Gamma's questioning was to move us out of rvs. By refusing to answer, you're making it harder to get a read on you.
bouncy.bouncy wrote:Coming here and seeing RVS, I just lurk until people turn out scummy based on something other than random votes.
So I take it you don't have any suspicions yet?

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (isolation #4) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:03 am

Post by Dry-fit »

Papa Zito wrote:Best I can tell our town is disinterested and our scum are hoping I'll just end up as the default lynch. Sad situation is sad but I can't win this solo so I dunno what else you want me to do.
I think you're exaggerating a bit (except for the town being disinterested part.)

I agree RBT's vote is bad but I'm not sure he's scum for it.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (isolation #5) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:39 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

Riceballtail wrote:I voted gamma in the first place because I felt he was fishing for who would be an easy enemy of a lot of people (aka easy mislynch). Currently, I think he's just a non-threat 3rd party.

I'm voting Ani right now because in places where I know him to be town, he posts much more frequently. Thus, lurking = scum.
I'm not sure what kind of 3rd party shouldn't just be lynched...

Why did you wait until being asked to give a reason for voting animorpherv?
Gammagooey wrote:@Merk- Dry is more gut scummy to me than anyone else (both of his last two votes have been on stuff other people pointed out, and none of his posts have brought up anything new)
I've only made one non-rvs vote.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (isolation #6) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:50 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

Riceballtail wrote:I'm a Mycon, bulletproof town.
So you're conclusions about gamma's affiliation aren't related to you're role? Then how did you come to the conclusion that he is not only third party, but a harmless one? It doesn't make sense.

Hey animorpherv, can you say something that's actually related to this game?

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #171 (isolation #7) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:21 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

Merkabah wrote:
Dry-fit wrote:So you're conclusions about gamma's affiliation aren't related to you're role? Then how did you come to the conclusion that he is not only third party, but a harmless one? It doesn't make sense.
What? You thought that RBT was saying she was reading Gamma as third party because of her role? How did you come to this conclusion?
I don't know how you can come up with a "harmless third party" read in the same way you'd come up with a scum read or town read, just by reading their posts. Also, since it's a very specific read, you'd think she would have been able to give her reasoning for it. The only reasoning I could think of to hide her reasoning is because it was related to her role, although I guess rbt hasn't really been too eager to explain anything else either.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (isolation #8) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:28 am

Post by Dry-fit »

I think Porkens should get the hammer. There's no guarantee Porkens would get the same ability Gamma did. Also, if Gamma gets an ability but it's not a passive ability, he won't be able to use it unless he's piloting a ship.

I agree that cruelty's vote and lurking yesterday was scummy, and targetting Porkens is fairly damning as well.
vote: cruelty

animorpherv is in pretty much the same boat as cruelty to me (except the night result info). Actually animorpherv is slightly worse since he literally didn't provide any content yesterday.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (isolation #9) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:30 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

cruelty wrote:
dry-fit wrote:I agree that cruelty's vote and lurking yesterday was scummy, and targetting Porkens is fairly damning as well. vote: cruelty

animorpherv is in pretty much the same boat as cruelty to me (except the night result info). Actually animorpherv is slightly worse since he literally didn't provide any content yesterday.
mm ok, so i expect the next time you post you'll unvote me and vote for animorph?
Why would you expect that?
cruelty wrote:specifically, your last 3 posts yesterday you were jumping all over the third party by rbt comment which whilst interesting, has subsequently been proven to have come from town.
What's scummy about this?
Gammagooey wrote:Merk, my read on cruelty is largely because of his night action, because it doesn't make sense for scum to have and use on Porkens. If it was a scum action originally meant to steal/block energy, I'm fairly confident SpyreX would have kept it that way, and he would be lynched already.
I don't agree. Cruelty didn't seem to realize that battery manipulation effects would happen before his action. What about that ability have been specifically be intended to block energy if it is a scum ability?

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (isolation #10) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:25 am

Post by Dry-fit »

unvote. Vote: Dry-fit

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (isolation #11) » Tue May 04, 2010 3:45 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

This is only the second time I've been mafia, and I definitely have a lot to improve. I got frustrated day two when it seemed so much of the town was confirmed. I apologize to my teammates. Town was too good though. Gamma, you had me from the beginning, and I really wanted you dead :D

I was actually pretty positive Merk was scum from the beginning. I was under the impression that none of the scum knew eachother, and thought post 13 was a breadcrumb :lol:

Honestly I probably wouldn't have suicided if I'd been able to. From the way things were going it looked like Merk would have been the next lynch.

C'mon Andy!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”