Open 216 - Generic Reality Television Mafia! Day 2!

Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:43 am

Post by Miyu »

Vote: ksen

While Colbert is funny, Stewart is better.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (isolation #1) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:00 am

Post by Miyu »

I don't believe I've played with anyone on the list, don't recognize any of the names.

I don't agree with policy lynches. I think it is just an excuse to be lazy.

I don't like how chnorek is already talking about lynching a player and they haven't even shown up yet. They are irritating in another game, how? If most of us on the list haven't played with them, we are supposed to just take your word for it? I know quite a few people whom play each game differently than the last...
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (isolation #2) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:46 am

Post by Miyu »

Uhm, if you can't discuss it, then why bring it up in the first place?
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #47 (isolation #3) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:03 pm

Post by Miyu »

I really don't think hypocopping would work in this scenario. The only times I've seen it used were in games with multiple cops and each had a different sanity.. and that was usually four cops, in a village smaller than twelve.

Two cops in a village of twelve with three scum, yeah I don't see it working.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (isolation #4) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:13 pm

Post by Miyu »

In regards to Imaginality's idea..

How are you factoring in the scum in regards to random.org picks? You think they would actually do that, or put their mates' names in there?

What about the eventuality that the doc is killed before they are able to claim. How will you determine which of their two statements is the truth if both are still alive?

I would not say that what had been posted about Ksen up to post #68 would be qualified as a case.

Working and using probability and mathematics into mafia is all well and good. But people are using the players as a constant, when they are more of a variable. Players are capable of thinking for themselves, which I believe rules them out as a definite constant.

nopoint, why do you think hypocopping is a good idea?

Shattered, why are you asking for clarification and/or agreement on what you are saying in regards to mavs?
Telegraphing your future vote actions can't be good for town. Besides, how do you know already? Why are you planning your votes? Scum have a tendency (and the motivation) to do that,
right?
What is up with multiple people saying they went to get to the scumhunting. Well, why not do it when you state you want it done, as opposed to delayed action?

As well. Uh If you want scumhunting, then what is this 'still in RVS' business about. Or is that heavy sarcasm on your part?

WIFOM does not exist.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (isolation #5) » Sat May 01, 2010 3:18 pm

Post by Miyu »

I meant Cop in that one statement, imaginality. I'm sure you could've assumed it was a typo given the context. lol.

WIFOM only "exists" because people are lazy.

Well, usually when people are conversing like that - they are being condescending.

How do you plan on the cop clarifying between town and scum results, kunkstar?

Ythan, why is hypocopping bad?

Such quick four votes on XScorpion, what gives? Do you think a scum would actually act that silly? Or are you trying to force him to change his playstyle? Which would essentially be a policy lynch, would it not? So you all four agree with them?
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #175 (isolation #6) » Sun May 02, 2010 5:44 pm

Post by Miyu »

Ythan.. #118 is where you said Hypocopping was bad, no explanation as to why it was.

#141 is where I ask you why hypocopping is bad.

#149 is where you say 'haven't we been over that'.

Yeah I doubt I'm blind. So please point out where you already went over why hypocopping is bad. I wasn't asked the collective, I was asking you, why YOU thought hypocopping was bad - since you stated it was bad without supplying any reasoning.

Metagame doesn't really work here, so...

Metagame is not evidence, as it replies on the opinions and judgement of one person, or a few people.. which is hearsay at best, Ythan.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (isolation #7) » Sun May 02, 2010 5:45 pm

Post by Miyu »

That is supposed to say 'I wasn't asking the collective..."
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (isolation #8) » Sun May 02, 2010 8:55 pm

Post by Miyu »

Did you not read my post where I specifically asked you why you thought hypocopping is bad? If you are going to make a statement such as that, then expect to give reasoning behind it. If it was such a closed issue, then why even comment on it?

I never said Meta doesn't exist. I said it doesn't work. Large difference Ythan.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (isolation #9) » Sun May 02, 2010 9:16 pm

Post by Miyu »

Did you not read my post where I specifically asked you why you thought hypocopping is bad? If you are going to make a statement such as that, then expect to give reasoning behind it. If it was such a closed issue, then why even comment on it?

I never said Meta doesn't exist. I said it doesn't work. Large difference Ythan.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (isolation #10) » Sun May 02, 2010 9:21 pm

Post by Miyu »

Ugh. Did not mean to double post that. Didn't even think it posted. Sorry.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (isolation #11) » Mon May 03, 2010 6:36 am

Post by Miyu »

Ythan, if I agreed with policy lynches I would be voting for you.
Instead you simply get an
FoS
: Ythan.

I would think if you were scum, you would have a much better level of reading comprehension - or atleast you would pretend to have one.

My time on this site has nothing to do with what is going on in this game Ythan. Care to remain on topic?

nopoint, I know about hypocopping. I wasn't looking for an explanation, as I have been in games where it was used. I was looking for an explanation from Ythan as to why
he
thought hypocopping was bad. Since he made the statement, and didn't follow it up with a reason.

Kunkstar, are you aware that Ythan said much the same thing to XScorpion in post #151. Why the focus on Chronopie who said it in #177? You were even posting around the time Ythan posted it.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (isolation #12) » Wed May 05, 2010 4:07 am

Post by Miyu »

kunkstar, so you aren't going to call Ythan out for it because it wasn't the only thing that he posted? What is the difference between the two? Why is what Chronopie did much more noteworthy than what Ythan did? How were you not aware of it? You are reading the thread right? Your #161 post was in direct reply to post #160.

mavs; couldn't the town just play a more normal game as opposed to stressing upon the cop roles? First Day's aren't exactly known for clear scum suspects... will you always go for a no lynch in future games then mavs? The day still has ~15 days before the enforced deadline, you don't think you can scumhunt during that time, or that someone is going to do something suspicious?

Scattered, why do you call Mavs newbie scum? What is it about what he said that gave you that impression? Or are you taking the easy road here?

I know what FoS means, Ythan. Do you?
Haha. You tell me that I should have a better case on you if I ever vote you - your "cases" kind of suck Ythan. Care to put more effort into your own? One detail/act does not a case make.

Nawh, that actually isn't stupid Shattered. People are capable of making bad votes. Even if they happen to land on scum.

chnorek, why wouldn't someone care what you are going to do? This is mafia....

Xscorpion, I don't think English is necessarily chnorek's first language. (?)

nopoint, why do you say that procrastination is a tendency for scum?
I think procrastination is a free for all on everyone.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (isolation #13) » Thu May 06, 2010 4:08 am

Post by Miyu »

nopoint, so you aren't accusing Shattered of being scum?

Ythan, the little pink icon under my name begs to differ with the "he". It is right above the joined date, which you looked at earlier. I think that definitely says something about your observation skills. ;)

Uh mavs, that was post #191 - on page eight. Your new one is #227 - page ten. How was there nothing to go off of for those eight pages. You think the last two pages have contained more 'activity' than the first eight? Have you played mafia before? There is pretty much always a goof off first page or so, then people start getting down to business. If you had played before, even in a newbie game I think you would realize that it would eventually get more serious. The entire point of the game is to accuse people of being scum, and to definitely lie and manipulate if you're scum. Which essentially demands that people analyze what others say.

Which is a long way of saying that your posts I believe to be total bs. Your #227 lacks emotion. It looks like you wrote it solely in response to people calling you out for your #191.

Haha, sorry about the name typo there Shattered. I have a friend who goes by Scattered sometimes.

You don't think he could just be a new player, who is perhaps floundering? He did state he was going to ask a general question... just took the scenic route to get there.

Nice switch there imaginality.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (isolation #14) » Fri May 07, 2010 4:22 am

Post by Miyu »

Nice tunneling Ythan, and way to keep from contributing to the game in any other fashion. You calling me a he was the only legitimate thing which begged for a response. Everything else you said had no bearing on relevancy. Account for myself? In regards to what? Then you go on about a case from you - a strong, non-fecal one would have to wait for something to go on. In response to me telling you that your 'cases' so far have sucked.

Nice of you to call it terrible play, since I was attempting to limit useless arguing between the two of us.. but I'm fine if you care to think it is "terrible" play - for someone to actually want to play the game, as opposed to being caught up in irrelevant squabbles with you.

You can't just sporadically spout things off Ythan, and expect it to be deemed 'mafia play'.

What are your suspicions on me Ythan? Or just voting for "policy".

Xscorpion, you seem to agree that it was "terrible" play, why?
My vote is still on Ksen, because no one has done anything pretty scummy to deserve a vote change. If I were a policy lyncher, I would be voting for Ythan.

Shattered, why is all of that stuff you talked about in regards to Mavs, scummy?

Give you a break Shattered? Why? You called mavs out a number of posts ago, and your last one was at 3am(?), so.... why exactly are you looking for a break?

Deer, imaginality never said why Shattered should be given a break. He switched from Shattered to mavs; arguably the two people getting the most attention at the moment.
Also, you never responded to imaginalities request that you join them on mavs.

Are you just calling out bandwagoners for the heck of it Deer?
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (isolation #15) » Sat May 08, 2010 4:30 pm

Post by Miyu »

Mkay Shattered. Because all you essentially did was recap what mavs did, without ever saying why it was scummy. Were you merely recapping without an explanation of why it was scummy, for it to be left up to our interpretation?

It may be late, but it was a legitimate question. If you are going to label someone as scum, newbie or otherwise - why wouldn't you vote for them? Isn't the entire point here to be voting for who we think are scum? Or were you looking to see whom would bite upon it, then vote for him?

Why do you read mavs as scum, Chronopie?

Haha. Ythan, I have a shovel with your name on it, looks like it was engraved on the handle. Very fancy artwork on it bro. Must've cost you a near fortune.

Nice misrepresentation of words and statements there Ythan.

Why is being able to count a town tell? You sure you've played mafia before Ythan? That 'logic' right there is downright Terrible. I said Ter-ri-ble.

Mavs, you sure your vote for Shattered isn't in direct reply to him voting for you?

What evidence Ythan? You can't say 'the evidence' against a person or people, then never supply said evidence.
This goes back to my statement, that you can't just spout things and expect it to be considered mafia play. A lot of your posts in this game, comprise of you making statements as if they were facts - and any dispute or attempted discussion about them, is essentially met with unnecessary negativity and name calling.

nopoint, do you ctrl+f your name? Any opinions on the other happenings?

If the purpose of the game is to try and figure out who the scum are and kill them, Ythan. Then what is your opinion on Shattered's labeling of mavs as scum, but not voting for him in the same post?

Honestly, you can't blame it all on XScorpion. Obviously Ythan is half the issue. If XScorpion were the only one being ridiculous, then there wouldn't be so many posts of utter crap. Ythan chose to respond to and indulge XScorpion, knowing he was 'jestering'.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (isolation #16) » Sat May 08, 2010 4:40 pm

Post by Miyu »

Lay your case out Ythan.

If you meant that post where you 'quoted' statements that I said. Then I already addressed it.

"Nice misrepresentation of words and statements there Ythan. "
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (isolation #17) » Sat May 08, 2010 4:54 pm

Post by Miyu »

'bitchy confrontational affront of a playstyle"?
Hahahahahaha. I think my ribs might break if I laugh any harder.

Care to answer my questions, or will you continue to ignore them?
Do you know what reading comprehension is?
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (isolation #18) » Sat May 08, 2010 5:05 pm

Post by Miyu »

Post #345:
Why is being able to count a town tell? You sure you've played mafia before Ythan? (I suppose you could've been confused by whom the first sentence was directed at, since I did not put your name in it. However the following sentence clearly says your name, which is obviously a question, given the token question mark.)

What evidence Ythan
You can't say 'the evidence' against a person or people, then never supply said evidence.

If the purpose of the game is to try and figure out who the scum are and kill them, Ythan.
Then what is your opinion on Shattered's labeling of mavs as scum, but not voting for him in the same post?

(Again, I could see how you'd be confused as to who the actual question was directed at, yet the first sentence includes your name.)

Post #240:
Nice tunneling Ythan, and way to keep from contributing to the game in any other fashion. You calling me a he was the only legitimate thing which begged for a response. Everything else you said had no bearing on relevancy.
Account for myself? In regards to what?
Then you go on about a case from you - a strong, non-fecal one would have to wait for something to go on. In response to me telling you that your 'cases' so far have sucked.
(I suppose you could be confused, as the two questions were amidst other sentences.)

What are your suspicions on me Ythan? Or just voting for "policy".

Post #221:
I know what FoS means, Ythan. Do you?
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (isolation #19) » Sat May 08, 2010 5:07 pm

Post by Miyu »

You seem to be obsessed with projecting, Ythan.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (isolation #20) » Sat May 08, 2010 5:35 pm

Post by Miyu »

Do you do comedy tours Ythan?

Mavs. Why did you not state that before a similar connection was pointed out by others? You alluded to a pattern between their voting, then came back and said it seemed that SV was following Chronek's plan. How is that considered 'buddying up'? Your usage of 'but' in the sentence 'But if you do look...' - seems to imply that part of your reasoning to vote for SV came after you voted for him.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (isolation #21) » Sun May 09, 2010 4:23 am

Post by Miyu »

SV. You were going to vote for Chronek simply to "prove" that you aren't his buddy? Do you have suspicions about him? Or merely trying to do whatever possible to make yourself look good?
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (isolation #22) » Sun May 09, 2010 12:13 pm

Post by Miyu »

Why did you vote for Chnorek, SV?
SV, you aren't trying to prove that you are town. You are trying to prove that you aren't the alleged scum buddy of Chnorek. Not the same thing.
Nor are you exactly 'trying to find the scum'. Please point out where you have been scumhunting during your time in this game. Because most of your posts and actions boil down to vote hopping. How exactly does that find scum?

mavs, please respond to what I posed to you in #366.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (isolation #23) » Mon May 10, 2010 4:36 pm

Post by Miyu »

Welcome to the game peanutman.

What basis would that be, peanutman?

Why would you not be scumhunting from the beginning, mavs?
I don't understand. You knew I asked you a question, but then missed the follow up post where I specifically asked you to respond to it?
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (isolation #24) » Tue May 11, 2010 11:13 am

Post by Miyu »

imaginality, do you have any thoughts concerning the rest of the players and happenings so far? Or just commenting on things which are only relative to your current vote?
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #412 (isolation #25) » Tue May 11, 2010 11:16 am

Post by Miyu »

Could you also explain your vote on SV, imaginality.

I don't recall Kunkstar or Chronopie posting for awhile.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (isolation #26) » Tue May 11, 2010 6:06 pm

Post by Miyu »

Chronopie, why those three? Why the struckout Ythan?

Deer, do you have anything to contribute other than one liners? Which are almost always questions?

I think we are starting to get into a lack of activity. :(

I suppose too many people are playing too many games to have a good activity level? Plain ol' forgetting they signed up to play a game?
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #428 (isolation #27) » Tue May 11, 2010 7:55 pm

Post by Miyu »

Mavs, there has already been a wagon on SV. He has been in the spotlight.
Do you know what his reaction has seemed to be with this "pressure"? He seems to be focusing on trying to make himself look good. He is largely ignoring everything else.
me wrote:Why did you vote for Chnorek, SV?
SV, you aren't trying to prove that you are town. You are trying to prove that you aren't the alleged scum buddy of Chnorek. Not the same thing.
Nor are you exactly 'trying to find the scum'. Please point out where you have been scumhunting during your time in this game. Because most of your posts and actions boil down to vote hopping. How exactly does that find scum?
Quoted for you SV, since apparently you missed it? Though you would of had to of read it, to see Mavs' post. Or are you lurking and merely cherry picking things to respond to?

me wrote:Why would you not be scumhunting from the beginning, mavs?
I don't understand. You knew I asked you a question, but then missed the follow up post where I specifically asked you to respond to it?
Quoted for you as well mavs. You seem to be another cherry picker. Ythan asked you much the same question in his post right before this one.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #435 (isolation #28) » Wed May 12, 2010 7:55 am

Post by Miyu »

mavs, are you and SV scummates?

SV. Why are you reasonably sure that Chnorek is scum?
Why are you justifying your vote with reasons post your vote?
How are you scumhunting? By avoiding posting in the thread?
If you thinks mavs is newbie scum, then why are you still voting for Chnorek?

Would that not make.. Chnorek, mavs, and Ythan - in your opinion, the scum team? So how is Chnorek scummier than mavs?

Applying Pressure was/is your reason for vote hopping SV? SEems awfully like that reason has come post your actions.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #438 (isolation #29) » Wed May 12, 2010 8:25 am

Post by Miyu »

Except that you unvoted Chnorek, and voted for nopoint - Kunkstar. In your Iso 12.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #439 (isolation #30) » Wed May 12, 2010 8:32 am

Post by Miyu »

Game post 242.
Do you have anything else to contribute, other than just worrying about yourself Chnorek?
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #443 (isolation #31) » Wed May 12, 2010 9:08 am

Post by Miyu »

Ythan wrote:I can't wrap my head around how the day is still on.
Flatten your head with say a rolling pin or a steam roller... then it would be much more capable of wrapping.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #446 (isolation #32) » Wed May 12, 2010 3:15 pm

Post by Miyu »

What are your suspicions on Chnorek, Kunkstar? And why the switch back to him, whenyou switched off of him?

chnorek, I would outline the case against you - however since I'm not voting you; not really my job to outline someone else's case. However, those whom are voting for you - should do this. Why they have no yet. *shrug* Maybe they are scum?
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #452 (isolation #33) » Wed May 12, 2010 5:14 pm

Post by Miyu »

Well Ythan, if a person doesn't lay out their case against the person they are voting for - they are either going to be scum or inactives. Either way they are hurting the town. So if calling them scum, even "softly" will perhaps fulfill their attention needs.. then I'll do it.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (isolation #34) » Wed May 12, 2010 5:15 pm

Post by Miyu »

Imaginality, if you had been paying attention to the thread. You would realize that Chnorek asked for people to detail the case on him - except for XScorpion.

This is really sad, that it is the first day.. and almost half the player list is in lala land.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (isolation #35) » Thu May 13, 2010 4:31 am

Post by Miyu »

Chronopie. How much have you been paying attention?
1. Chnorek specifically stated at least once for the case against him to be clarified/re-posted.
2. Are you voting Chnorek because a nolynch is bad and you don't think a lynch is possible in the next week, or is that a reason you are using to 'jump on a wagon'?
3. I think Chnorek may of had one/two inane comments.
4. He very well could of defended himself - and he has not. SV is essentially guilty of the same thing, so what makes Chnorek more scummy than SV?
5. Why were you choosing between the two 'wagons'. Why weren't you looking for scum?
6. Ksen was replaced by peanutman.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #473 (isolation #36) » Fri May 14, 2010 3:01 am

Post by Miyu »

Chronopie.
Why does Chnorek look scummier of the two leading wagons?
Why aren't you looking at the rest of the playerlist?
Why wouldn't the game stagnant, when there are only a few people whom post and contribute on an active basis.
What about Chnorek and SV's Isos makes you more suspicious of Chnorek than SV? You haven't said why you found Chnorek more so than SV. What do you mean by 'the rest' of their ISO? Are you ignoring part of their ISO's?
You specifically stated that you were not sure of which wagon to choose, and that you should of voted days ago. Which implies you were not scumhunting at all, merely being opportunistic and lazy - by 'looking to choose' between the two leading wagons. So you haven't read the previous posts before the last VC? Had you, you would know that Ksen was replaced, and that it is just a mod error. Where did you think Peanut came from? A magical fairy?
Who.What.When.Where.Why.

What about Kunkstar, Chnorek? You gave reasons as why to no/lynch the players whom were voting you. Why doesn't Kunkstar get a mention?
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (isolation #37) » Sat May 15, 2010 12:31 pm

Post by Miyu »

Nice to see you decided to contribute again SV.
SV. Why are you reasonably sure that Chnorek is scum?
Why are you justifying your vote with reasons post your vote?
How are you scumhunting? By avoiding posting in the thread?
If you thinks mavs is newbie scum, then why are you still voting for Chnorek?

Would that not make.. Chnorek, mavs, and Ythan - in your opinion, the scum team? So how is Chnorek scummier than mavs?

Applying Pressure was/is your reason for vote hopping SV? SEems awfully like that reason has come post your actions.
Quoted for you benefit... again SV.

Deer. Why are you fine with a Chnorek or SV lynch toDay?

Ythan. The nature of the game is to hunt for and eliminate scum. It also implies something called
teamwork
- without it, eliminating scum is much more difficult than it needs to be. So your kind of arrogant stance on elaborating your statements .. 'I'll give you something when I feel like it' - is very anti-teamwork. You specifically said that you had doubts on Chnorek-scum; it really isn't a far leap to make, to assume you were saying he could be more town than scum. There are two alignments in this game, scum and town. We have to be either one, not both, not neither.
What is with your refusal to explain your statements, and combine your stances in one post? This isn't a treasure hunt game bro, so it really is unnecessary, and only benefits the scum - to be piece-mealing your stances all over the thread. Because then you could come back and say - if you were wrong - 'that isn't what I meant'.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #508 (isolation #38) » Sat May 15, 2010 4:11 pm

Post by Miyu »

Why do you think Scorpion is stalling? For what purpose to drag out the day?

Oh, okay. You answered a few posts later. So you think the three scum are Scorpion, SV, and Chronopie, for toDay. Why those three?

I believe I understood what Ythan was/is saying Scorpion. When the Day approaches deadline, things can get hectic. If there are no vote changes between now and then.. someone could easily just switch to Chnorek via pressure from deadline - seeing as he is in the vote lead.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #509 (isolation #39) » Sat May 15, 2010 4:12 pm

Post by Miyu »

Though stalling implies something a bit different, than merely dragging it out. It implies he is avoiding doing some sort of action. What would that be, Ythan?
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #521 (isolation #40) » Sun May 16, 2010 10:11 am

Post by Miyu »

It sounds like you are just regurgitating there Mavs.

I agree with the sentiment whole heartedly about people lurking. You have absolutely no room to complain and whine about 'pointless banter' posts between two players whom are actively contributing - when you fail to post and contribute regularly.

Is that all you have to say, Deer? Lmao, I mean come on. It really is not that hard to answer question(s).
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #551 (isolation #41) » Sun May 16, 2010 2:39 pm

Post by Miyu »

Chronopie. Even with their 'pointless bantering', I'm sure they have still contributed more than half the player list... which includes you. xD

Kunkstar. My top suspect would be between Chronopie and SV. Chnorek is up there as well as Mavs and Deer. Obviously they can not all be scum - however with so many lurkers and inactives, it is hard to tell who is truly being scummy, and who is simply not paying attention enough.

Imaginality. Did you ever clarify why you voted for SV? I'm pretty sure I asked you, and I highly doubt you responded. Why Scorpion over Chnorek, and reiteration of what Ythan asked. How is that in comparison to your current vote on SV?
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (isolation #42) » Sun May 16, 2010 6:21 pm

Post by Miyu »

Imaginality. How are two questions that you asked SV... reasons for voting him?

Psht. Nopoint, get in line bro. He needs to answer my questions first! xD
Are you going to address the question that Kunkstar asked you?
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #565 (isolation #43) » Sun May 16, 2010 6:58 pm

Post by Miyu »

imaginality. A question implies that you are asking clarification on something. Hence, why it is called a question. If it implied your stance on something, a statement which did not end in a question mark would be more suitable.

Essentially, the answers to those questions had no barring on your vote for him. Yes you can say that now.. that you would've unvoted him had he given compelling answers. However it is all post that time, so why not merely say or mention that then?
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #580 (isolation #44) » Mon May 17, 2010 4:52 am

Post by Miyu »

SV. So if Chnorek is scum because he is not actively doing anything. That means you're scum right? Along with other people - since it has been how long since you've actively done something? Or posted (save for the one I am responding to right now.)

What about mavs' statement about beginning scumhunting? Which he has I believe failed to respond to, even though two people asked him about it.

About your vote, and post vote reasons. It means that at the time you voted, you had no reason to vote for the person, and therefore were jumping on the wagon. After you made your vote, you justified keeping it by actions/reasons which that person did. Scummy.

SV. If you are analyzing posts and asking questions.. where are they? You rarely post, and seem to have a tendency to avoid the thread.

Hahahahaha. That is awesome mavs.

Unvote: peanutman
Vote:mavs

Uh SV, you were voting Chnorek over Mavs - I doubt that you can jump up in the air about it.

I agree with imaginality. You should of asked to be replaced.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #609 (isolation #45) » Mon May 17, 2010 7:57 pm

Post by Miyu »

How exactly was scum caught, Scorpion? A confession out of nowhere is not catching one..
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #640 (isolation #46) » Fri May 21, 2010 12:24 pm

Post by Miyu »

Town: peanut
Scum: nopoint

Chronopie. I thought the object was to be using random.org. Last I checked, random.org was numerical, it did not factor in what the user thought of the choices.

nopoint. Your post makes no sense. You have two definites and one probable. Is that an admission to you being scum?

Chronopie. Your statement about probability of the cop and tailor ability hitting the same person, only works if you are dealing with strictly numbers. If people were choosing randomly, with no thinking involved - then yes. But the fact that we as people are capable of thinking, and thus make decisions which are influenced by events that happened. How exactly do you figure that into your probability statement?
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #652 (isolation #47) » Sat May 22, 2010 1:30 pm

Post by Miyu »

Jumpy much SV? You were in the spotlight a crap load yesterDay bro. Deer and Chronopie were not. So... why are you even questioning Scorpion saying that? It is a pretty obvious statement.

Deer. Do you honestly think that the scum would not use the hypocop situation to their advantage? That they would legitimately use random.org?
If you honestly believe that, you are incredibly naive.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #658 (isolation #48) » Mon May 24, 2010 8:41 am

Post by Miyu »

Could we possibly just get a replacement for Chronopie?

According to 'last post' the other day, I saw he posted in at least three mafia games, yet not this one. I was going to give him benefit of doubt and see if he posted.. yet nada.

The only criteria for replacement I will consider is what is covered by the rules, in order to remain fair and unbiased.

Deer. Why do you say I'm probably right? In what way? You shouldn't just agree with someone for the sake of it.[/b]
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #665 (isolation #49) » Mon May 24, 2010 8:26 pm

Post by Miyu »

What do you mean more pressure, Deer?
SV was pretty much on the hotseat for the majority of time yesterDay. What do you think is going to be different? Do you deny he was under pressure yesterDay?

Why wouldn't the scum use random.org?

Scorpion, why SV over the others?

I agree with chnorek. Deer and kunkstar are essentially floaters, and just posting enough to avoid prods. Though I believe Deer has been prodded. Kunkstar I would have to look at the mod posts.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #681 (isolation #50) » Wed May 26, 2010 5:13 am

Post by Miyu »

FoS: SV

Seriously bro?
If you saw no reason not to vote for Chnorek, then why didn't you earlier? Why wait? Also. Do you plan on contributing anything to this game? At all?

I find it hilarious SV, that you are asking/demanding a reason from imaginality. When all you said was 'same reasons as yesterday'. You are absolutely ctrl+F***ed. (That means, you are obsessed with anything and everything which involves your name... although you avoid answering the questions.)

Deer. What is different between toDay and yesterDay. Why do you think that pressure on SV toDay will magically make him explain his actions? He didn't do it yesterDay, so why would you expect him to do it toDay? Did the two of you have a conversation about strategy during the Night?

Chronopie. What are you 'disliking' about their play? Is their play.. scummy? Or you simply don't like it, and are voting for one over the other based on something which has no bearing on their alignment?

Hahaha. You make me laugh so hard SV. You are 'reiterating your question' for imaginality. Yet, you avoided and 'missed' so many questions yesterDay.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #688 (isolation #51) » Wed May 26, 2010 7:42 pm

Post by Miyu »

Forgot to comment on this earlier. Chronopie. You don't have to be a psych student to realize that people are capable of thinking for themselves. What exactly was the point of your post about numbers and probability then?
Also, why didn't you use random.org for your hypocop results?

Chnorek. What is your opinion on Chronopie, whom admitted to not using random.org for his hypocop results? You seem to be using this as a point against Xscorpion, yet I see no mention in regards to Chronopie on this.

What exactly are you contributing to SV? Yet again you fail to address things posed to you. Right in that quoted portion, is a question regarding your vote on chnorek. Yet you are avoiding it, and going for something else.

nopoint. What do you mean by taking the middle road? I personally don't like how yet again we are between SV and chnorek. Both of whom seem to be uber easy lynch targets. Any attempt at widening the discussion, so we ultimately aren't wasting two game Days focusing on these two - is epically failing. Due largely to inactivity, and I assume lurking. As well as the inability of people to back up and explain their actions. Right now, I'm very frustrated with SV and his inability to answer questions posed to him. Yet that can be attributed to a lot of people. At first glance it can be seen as avoidance - why would town want or need to avoid explaining their actions? Yet ultimately I don't think it is a strong tell either way. As I've run up against people whom just for whatever reason weren't paying attention or whatever- both town and scum alike. chnorek, I have a hard time understanding what he is talking about sometimes. SV, I have this gut feeling that he is a total newbie whom is floundering - yet he looks really scummy. This is the part which is extremely irritating in regards to inactivity - whether due to busy schedules or simply because people are lurking. Town players can look scummy because they may not have time to contribute fully, so they make rash actions; which make them appear scummy. While there are scum whom are simply lurking, and appearing to be inactive. So how are you to differentiate from inactive town and lurking scum? This almost exact situation happened in the last game I played, and it really is very irritating.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #694 (isolation #52) » Thu May 27, 2010 6:41 pm

Post by Miyu »

I know that Chronopie. I was asking
why
you chose to not use random.org. Why did you feel that it was a good idea to go against the apparently agreed upon method for hypocopping. You even voted for imaginality's hypocop suggestion. So why change something that you yourself voted and agreed upon doing?

Vote: SV
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #705 (isolation #53) » Sat May 29, 2010 5:33 pm

Post by Miyu »

Chnorek. What is your opinion on Chronopie and his admittance of not random hypocopping?

Is there a point SV? What is your reasoning? I assume it has something to do with both of them mentioning that they would be back later to post, then never did. Is that it? Or are you just trying to look like you are scum hunting?

I had the same thing happen imaginality. The last two days it would take close to a half hour just to get the forum index page to load. Then it would be the same when trying to get to Little Italy. I couldn't even get the game thread to load.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #707 (isolation #54) » Sun May 30, 2010 4:39 am

Post by Miyu »

Yes, but why did you decide to pressure vote? For what reason?

You do realize that you essentially fit the bill of a lurker, right? Wouldn't this be the pot calling the kettle black?
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #719 (isolation #55) » Sun May 30, 2010 5:10 pm

Post by Miyu »

Welcome GroupThink.

Oh my goodness. SV makes me want to bash my head up against a brick wall.
I would naturally assume.. but apparently it needs to be pointed out nonetheless. Just because the site works well for you, does not mean in any way that it works fine for everyone else. It may be the internet, but obviously you've not taken into consideration that we are all not in the same place - therefore we connect differently.. etcetera.

nopoint, why does Scorpion vs SV look town vs town to you?
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #720 (isolation #56) » Sun May 30, 2010 5:13 pm

Post by Miyu »

There is no need to wait for replacement(s) to show up, for people to contribute Scorpion. That is purely lazy - and blaming the inactivity on someone whom just replaced in.
If you want the game to get going again, then post. Discuss.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #722 (isolation #57) » Sun May 30, 2010 5:45 pm

Post by Miyu »

Who are the scum then Scorpion?

How can you honestly complain about the level of activity in the game, if you apparently don't have much more to say?
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #725 (isolation #58) » Sun May 30, 2010 8:03 pm

Post by Miyu »

Uhh SV. Correct me if I'm wrong. But let us break your posts down here.

The
bolded
is mine.
#709.
"I agree that
imaginality
*was* townish. However, add into this that he then disappeared, after promising content, and then *conveniently* showed up half an hour after I pointed out his broken promise, and it just looks too convenient for me.
Underlined for effect. You are clearly talking about Imaginality and how he *was* townish.

I can't even begin to hypothesize why he may have come off as so very town and now is lurking through, but it raises red flags to me.
It's just a pressure vote.
Chill. If he provides actual content, I'll look elsewhere.
Unless I am mistaken, you are still talking about Imaginality here, considering that a) you don't mention any other name and b) you are discussing town, which leads me to assume you are talking about Imaginality here. The underlined is for effect as well, where you clearly state 'It's just a pressure vote".

@Miyu: I decided to pressure vote because, largely, nothing else is happening here.

It worked, nu? (And by "worked," I mean that it stimulated discussion, drew imaginality out of the woodwork, and got the game going again.) "

Again, you are discussing Imaginality, if what I believe an association to a 'pressure vote'.

"EBWOP: It's not even a frakking pressure vote. I'm not voting right now. It's, whaddyacall, a pressure intention-vote."
Directly after your #709. In reference to the pressure vote, and it not actually being one. Which is in reference to Imaginality no?

So where exactly.... and how exactly can you claim that #710 was quoted out of context?

About the only truth that you can stand on, is that yes you did say it after you voted for peanutman, however it was also four posts after your #706 where you unvoted peanutman because he was being replaced.

Furthermore.. there is the rest of your #706
"I'm going to give imaginality a day or so before I vote him for lurking. " ~ Sunday, May 30th 125am PST.
Obviously
you have the intention of pressure voting Imaginality.

Let us see how long you give him.

You vote for Imaginality. ~Sunday, May 30th 849pm PST.

You gave him a total of 19 hours and 24 minutes to 'post something'.

Last I checked... and as far as I am aware. One day = 24 hours. Two = 48 hours.

What planet are you from where one day equals less than that eh?

Care to... try again SV?
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #726 (isolation #59) » Sun May 30, 2010 8:06 pm

Post by Miyu »

The
bolded
is mine.
#709.
"I agree that
imaginality
*was* townish. However, add into this that he then disappeared, after promising content, and then *conveniently* showed up half an hour after I pointed out his broken promise, and it just looks too convenient for me.
Underlined for effect. You are clearly talking about Imaginality and how he *was* townish.

I can't even begin to hypothesize why he may have come off as so very town and now is lurking through, but it raises red flags to me.
Unless I am mistaken, you are still talking about Imaginality here, considering that a) you don't mention any other name and b) you are discussing town, which leads me to assume you are talking about Imaginality here. The underlined is for effect as well, where you clearly state 'It's just a pressure vote".

@Miyu: I decided to pressure vote because, largely, nothing else is happening here.

It worked, nu? (And by "worked," I mean that it stimulated discussion, drew imaginality out of the woodwork, and got the game going again.) "

Again, you are discussing Imaginality, if what I believe an association to a 'pressure vote'.

"EBWOP: It's not even a frakking pressure vote. I'm not voting right now. It's, whaddyacall, a pressure intention-vote."
Directly after your #709. In reference to the pressure vote, and it not actually being one. Which is in reference to Imaginality no?

So where exactly.... and how exactly can you claim that #710 was quoted out of context?

About the only truth that you can stand on, is that yes you did say it after you voted for peanutman, however it was also four posts after your #706 where you unvoted peanutman because he was being replaced.

"I'm going to give imaginality a day or so before I vote him for lurking. " ~ Sunday, May 30th 125am PST.
Obviously

Care to... try again SV?
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #727 (isolation #60) » Sun May 30, 2010 8:09 pm

Post by Miyu »

The
bolded
is mine.
#709.
"I agree that
imaginality

Obviously

Care to... try again SV?
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #728 (isolation #61) » Sun May 30, 2010 8:15 pm

Post by Miyu »

Ugh. Can two of those be deleted please. I didn't mean to triple post.
*smacks MS*
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #737 (isolation #62) » Mon May 31, 2010 11:38 am

Post by Miyu »

How did kunkstar misrep SV, Deer?

SV. I've given up the hope that you would actually contribute to this game in any manner, let alone a mature one. Dust? Hahahaha. It was all on the same page bro. All of those things I pointed out were from page 29. Glad to know that something from the most recent page is considered dust. Of course since I posted it all, it became the second-most recent page. But the point still stands. You are TERRIBLE.

The fact that you continually ignore things, and are so wrapped up in yourself is laughable.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #742 (isolation #63) » Mon May 31, 2010 4:31 pm

Post by Miyu »

Mmm I see. For some reason I connected that one post with his vote for Imaginality.

Why would you re-evaluate SV based purely on one thing, a possible misrep on him via Kunkstar? It seems a pretty weak action to be re-evaluating over.

nopoint, what sparked your vote for imaginality? I'm pretty sure imaginality is been on the inactive side since shortly post his hypocop strategy. So why now?
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #743 (isolation #64) » Mon May 31, 2010 4:32 pm

Post by Miyu »

Ack wrong button.

Haha. I find it funny that even SV can't keep straight what he says.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #753 (isolation #65) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:27 am

Post by Miyu »

Groupthink. For what reason did you vote for Chnorek?

Mod. GroupThink changed his vote from Chronopie to Chnorek in #746.

You could argue that the whole thing is vague. When he said that I believe.... both imaginality and chnorek were with two votes. Scorpion and nopoint with one vote.
Even if he "narrowed it down to x number of people"; it still does not specify whom he suspects. It leaves the door open to him changing the real person later...
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #758 (isolation #66) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:01 pm

Post by Miyu »

Er what?
Miyu hmm about not-random hypocoping: im quite sure that scum does not want "random" pick another scum. He does like to lurk and looking at his sig he seems to be proud of it. An idiot, but not necessary a scum.
Is this in response to me asking you, what you thought of Chronopie's non-random hypocop? He is an idiot, but not necessarily scum. How do you compute that. You use the non-random hypocop as a point against Scorpion - but when used in relation to Chronopie .... he is an idiot?

Also. Ythan did not push hard on either Scorpion or myself. He didn't seem to like either of us - but had he been pushing hard.. I'm sure one of us would've been lynched. Or he would've had his vote on one of us at the end of Day. But as I think he had it on SV....

I voted for SV, Chnorek. How is that not my own opinion bro?
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #760 (isolation #67) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:04 pm

Post by Miyu »

What about his post is scum, SV?
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #763 (isolation #68) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:57 pm

Post by Miyu »

GroupThink. Hypocop - what it is and etcetera was linked to and gone over in the first... 5/6 pages or so of the game.

Are you scum GroupThink?

You keep switching your vote for absolutely no reason... let alone you fail to give reasons to your votes. Why is your Chronopie vote seemingly based on SV's actions?
Is this like a Jester convention or something?
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #772 (isolation #69) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:14 pm

Post by Miyu »

Uh what Imaginality? When GroupThink switched his vote to Chronopie, he had already been voting for Chnorek. So he went from voting Chnorek to voting Chronopie. Also, you think he mistyped or something? Or.. Actually, no idea where you get that from - other than it is a stretch.

Yes you could say that the Vote Tally at the top of the page has him voting for Chronopie - however the post right after the tally has me pointing out that he was voting for Chnorek, not Chronopie.

If I remember correctly.. GroupThink's voting for toDay. Chronopie -> Chnorek -> Chronopie. When I asked him about his Chnorek vote, I believe he responded with something to the effect of 'I wanted to be called scummy' in regards to it.

You say that if we mislynch toDay, then it is mylo toMorrow. Yet you are fine with a mislynch of Chnorek over a mislynch of SV - if they are both town?

I'm not sure about ties between SV and Chnorek. The only thing off the top of my head, if I remember it correctly. Was the SV waited to vote for Chnorek until other people had voted him first. Could've been opportunistic bussing on his part. I think there is definitely something between Chnorek and Chronopie. However Chnorek is just.. I have a hard time understanding a lot of what he says.

Really Deer?
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #775 (isolation #70) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:24 am

Post by Miyu »

Can you please elaborate on your GroupThink thing. The fact that he was already voting for Chnorek and changed to Chronopie... kind of seems like you already knew that - and it has no bearing on your erm theory.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #782 (isolation #71) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:46 am

Post by Miyu »

Well I pointed out that he wasn't hopping on the Chnorek wagon because of what SV said. So since that seems to be the basis of your vote for Chnorek... what are your thoughts now?

GroupThink if you aren't going to play, then please request to be replaced, instead of attempting to ruin the game. This goes for other people whom are MIA. Seriously, when you sign up for a game, or volunteer to be a replacement - that means you would like to play, and will play. So... not being here is kind of odd (most polite word) .... especially if you volunteered to be a replacement.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #791 (isolation #72) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:09 pm

Post by Miyu »

If GrouptThink was so confidant and therefore it was a sign he was a cop - then why vote for Chronopie twice and Chnorek once before voting for imaginality? All with very little to no reasons behind his votes. I don't see how his one statement you took for him being town, because of confidence.

I had thought of that. However there is the possibility that he changed his vote for absolutely no reason, or because he didn't like the fact that SV was voting for someone whom he had already been voting for. However right now speculation is all up in the air, since GroupThink apparently doesn't feel like explaining his actions.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #798 (isolation #73) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:52 pm

Post by Miyu »

SV, if you think that voting for whom you think is scummy is all it takes to contribute... oh dear. You realize we are playing mafia right?
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #801 (isolation #74) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:20 am

Post by Miyu »

What time frame are you looking at for soon? Next hour? Day?

Are you 'willing' to hammer him for the sake of hammering because you think he is scum? If you think he is scum, then regardless of what he says you will probably hammer him.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #803 (isolation #75) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:21 am

Post by Miyu »

I'm pretty sure his name is GroupThin
k
. Obviously since you were unaware that this is a mafia game, it isn't a surprise you wouldn't even know who is playing in the game. ;)

You also seem to have issues with reading comprehension... or just plain reading. Seeing as in the last post made by the mod.. #794, he says Chnorek is being prodded.

I find the notion that you are 'waiting until GroupThink explains or chnorek claims' to be quite hilarious... as I can point out quite a few times where you refused to explain your own actions.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #804 (isolation #76) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:23 am

Post by Miyu »

Also, "we are only at a standstill" because you choose to make it so. If I remember correctly, there are three scum - not two. So even if both chnorek and GroupThink are scum, that still leaves one. So... what exactly is the point of waiting around?
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #819 (isolation #77) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:28 pm

Post by Miyu »

SV
Deer
Chnorek/Chronopie/nopoint

The only reason discussion lags is because of inactivity SV. So your 'at a stand still ' & 'nothing new to add' - is just plain lazy. If you want the discussion to continue on, then you need to contribute to it. You seriously can not whine and say 'nothing new, discussion lagging' as your reason to not post and contribute. Absolute copout. It is like a bystander watching someone being attacked and not doing anything because it isn't their business. Not completely similar, but quite.

Why did you switch your vote... again Deer?
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #822 (isolation #78) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:19 am

Post by Miyu »

He has been acting like that for quite some time. What specifically was it that made you switch? His own actions, or the fact that imaginality jumped off the chnorek ship?
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #828 (isolation #79) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:07 pm

Post by Miyu »

lol @ SV. Deer accidentally posted with an alt account. The first post was saying how you'd been acting too scummy to ignore. The second post was acknowledging the mistake, and saying whom it was. They were one/two liners. I don't recall seeing any editing of the posts. Merely a request for the mod to delete them. Don't get your panties all in a twist over nothing bro. The fact that you jumped so heavily and quickly upon it.. furthers your scumminess.
You didn't even stop to ask what had occurred SV.. you jumped to a conclusion. So don't blame your rage scum jump on not having an explanation directed at you.

How can you say GT is lurking? Looks to be he is MIA. MIA =/= lurking bro.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #837 (isolation #80) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:43 pm

Post by Miyu »

Perhaps you should give scumhunting a try SV. ;)
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #851 (isolation #81) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:53 pm

Post by Miyu »

Did you read anything in regards to hypocopping which was discussed in the early pages of this game GroupThink? It was pointed out at least twice to its location. Miss it? Or just don't care?

GroupThink, do you plan on explaining your votes... at all? Or should we give you an official costume to prance around in?
So. Kunkstar and imaginality are two scum picks of yours?

Seriously? Can these people whom feel the need to ruin the game get a penalty of somekind. If you don't want to play - then request a replacement.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1029 (isolation #82) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:59 pm

Post by Miyu »

Haha. I am surprised you managed to lynch Chronopie. I was definitely rooting for someone to become smarter. Nopoint looked like he would have to step up to the plate, with the Chronopie switch. The unvote, but then XScoropion went and messed it up. SHAME!
In all honesty, Chronopie and Deer were serious MIA lurkers.

I think the largest plague of this game was people idling out, too many replacements. Aint hard to pay attention and... play. ;)
Hi.

Return to “Completed Open Games”