Newbie #950 (Game Over!)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Lord Baltheir
Lord Baltheir
Townie
Lord Baltheir
Townie
Townie

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Tue May 04, 2010 12:40 pm

Post by Lord Baltheir »

Hey all. This is gonna be my first game on these forums, hope it goes well. That's about all I got to say for now.
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way you're a mile away, and you have their shoes too.
Lord Baltheir
Lord Baltheir
Townie
Lord Baltheir
Townie
Townie

Post Post #19 (isolation #1) » Wed May 05, 2010 6:37 am

Post by Lord Baltheir »

vote: _i west

Sorry, random number generator chose you.
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way you're a mile away, and you have their shoes too.
Lord Baltheir
Lord Baltheir
Townie
Lord Baltheir
Townie
Townie

Post Post #20 (isolation #2) » Wed May 05, 2010 6:39 am

Post by Lord Baltheir »

I Am Innocent wrote:
Lord Baltheir wrote:Hey all. This is gonna be my first game on these forums, hope it goes well. That's about all I got to say for now.
You joined 9 months ago and this is your first game?

Backstory please.
Sorry for the double post, forgot to add this in to my vote. I made this account, signed up for a newbie game, and promptly forgot all about this place. I only remembered it last week because someone on another forum site I'm on linked to the wiki here. So I decided to sign up for a game and I plan on actually playing this time.
Lord Baltheir
Lord Baltheir
Townie
Lord Baltheir
Townie
Townie

Post Post #26 (isolation #3) » Wed May 05, 2010 10:08 am

Post by Lord Baltheir »

_j west wrote:
Lord Baltheir wrote:
vote: _i west

Sorry, random number generator chose you.
Next thing you'll tell me is that it was the number generator that misspelled my name.
i west just doesn't have the same ring to it.
Sorry, the _ made it look like an i to me.

vote:_j qest

Happy?
Lord Baltheir
Lord Baltheir
Townie
Lord Baltheir
Townie
Townie

Post Post #27 (isolation #4) » Wed May 05, 2010 10:09 am

Post by Lord Baltheir »

Ugh, *facepalm*.

vote: _j west
Lord Baltheir
Lord Baltheir
Townie
Lord Baltheir
Townie
Townie

Post Post #31 (isolation #5) » Wed May 05, 2010 2:49 pm

Post by Lord Baltheir »

fuzzylightning wrote:
Unvote _j west

I don't like seeing a player at L-2 on page 1, so my vote now goes on Lord Baltheir for putting _j west at L-2, while not as dangerous as L-1, it is still too early for that.

Vote: Lord Baltheir

Uh, like I said, new to these forums kinda, what does L-2 and L-1 mean? Lynch 1 and 2?
Lord Baltheir
Lord Baltheir
Townie
Lord Baltheir
Townie
Townie

Post Post #75 (isolation #6) » Sat May 08, 2010 2:47 pm

Post by Lord Baltheir »

I are back.

That is all.
Lord Baltheir
Lord Baltheir
Townie
Lord Baltheir
Townie
Townie

Post Post #101 (isolation #7) » Mon May 10, 2010 3:49 am

Post by Lord Baltheir »

I have some stuff going on right now, so haven't had much time to do anything besides post every couple of days so I don't get kicked. Should be done tomorrow though, then I'll start actually playing.
Lord Baltheir
Lord Baltheir
Townie
Lord Baltheir
Townie
Townie

Post Post #104 (isolation #8) » Mon May 10, 2010 12:16 pm

Post by Lord Baltheir »

I Am Innocent wrote:
Lord Baltheir wrote:I have some stuff going on right now, so haven't had much time to do anything besides post every couple of days so I don't get kicked. Should be done tomorrow though, then I'll start actually playing.
Well you posted yesterday, so the fact you are responding to my pressure vote less than 2 hours after I made it sure does feel like you are lurking. I appreciate you doing your best not to get kicked out as I think replacement players really disrupt the game, but if you knew you were busy, why didn't you state that up front?
I check all the forums and stuff I'm on in the morning before I head to work, and I normally don't post anything unless someone said anything specifically pertaining to me, as you did. But I'm free for the rest of the week now, so expect to be participating more actively.
Lord Baltheir
Lord Baltheir
Townie
Lord Baltheir
Townie
Townie

Post Post #129 (isolation #9) » Mon May 10, 2010 4:23 pm

Post by Lord Baltheir »

Charlou wrote:@ Deer, reading your post 53, it does seem like
I'll be interested to see if you change your vote then.
Yeah, I probably will. I just used a Random number generator to choose who I voted for.
Lord Baltheir
Lord Baltheir
Townie
Lord Baltheir
Townie
Townie

Post Post #134 (isolation #10) » Mon May 10, 2010 5:59 pm

Post by Lord Baltheir »

unvote

Yawn, 3AM here, heading to bed, I'll see y'all in the morning
Lord Baltheir
Lord Baltheir
Townie
Lord Baltheir
Townie
Townie

Post Post #136 (isolation #11) » Mon May 10, 2010 7:21 pm

Post by Lord Baltheir »

Deer wrote:Relating to the "contradiction," Charlou, did you understand this post:
Deer wrote: I don't like wagons based solely on RVS votes, but I'm fine with wagons based on legitimate things
Also,
unvote, vote: Lord Baltheir
for active lurking. If you don't know what that is, newbs, it's what he's doing right now - checking in saying "I'm here," avoiding prods so he doesn't get replaced, but not making an effort to contribute to the game.

At least Charlou has attempted to defend herself - right now I'm seeing newbtells in her early postings more than anything. She just needs to scumhunt.
Lord Baltheir wrote:I have some stuff going on right now, so haven't had much time to do anything besides post every couple of days so I don't get kicked. Should be done tomorrow though, then I'll start actually playing.
Lord Baltheir
Lord Baltheir
Townie
Lord Baltheir
Townie
Townie

Post Post #139 (isolation #12) » Tue May 11, 2010 3:54 am

Post by Lord Baltheir »

@I am Innocent

You've been putting the spotlight on me from the get go, turning everyone's attention to me, I personally find that a bit scum-like. And Charlou also seems scummy for doing that semi-roleclaim awhile back.
Lord Baltheir
Lord Baltheir
Townie
Lord Baltheir
Townie
Townie

Post Post #147 (isolation #13) » Tue May 11, 2010 7:58 am

Post by Lord Baltheir »

Vote: Charlou

Like I said before, that semi-roleclaim is very suspicious, she's the best bet for scum in my eyes.
Lord Baltheir
Lord Baltheir
Townie
Lord Baltheir
Townie
Townie

Post Post #152 (isolation #14) » Tue May 11, 2010 10:49 am

Post by Lord Baltheir »

Forgot to put this in my last post,
vote: Charlou

Like I said, roleclaiming is a very suspicious thing to do.
Lord Baltheir
Lord Baltheir
Townie
Lord Baltheir
Townie
Townie

Post Post #154 (isolation #15) » Tue May 11, 2010 3:09 pm

Post by Lord Baltheir »

I'm not jumping on any wagon, I just find it scummy that she would try to roleclaim when someone accuses her of being mafia.
Lord Baltheir
Lord Baltheir
Townie
Lord Baltheir
Townie
Townie

Post Post #156 (isolation #16) » Tue May 11, 2010 3:19 pm

Post by Lord Baltheir »

Semi-roleclaim I guess you would call it then.

And can we get a vote count?
Lord Baltheir
Lord Baltheir
Townie
Lord Baltheir
Townie
Townie

Post Post #158 (isolation #17) » Tue May 11, 2010 3:26 pm

Post by Lord Baltheir »

Must've missed that when going through the thread to see what I missed, thanks for pointing it out. Anyways, she is doing another one of her semi-roleclaims in which she indirectly says she is a townie,
Lord Baltheir
Lord Baltheir
Townie
Lord Baltheir
Townie
Townie

Post Post #172 (isolation #18) » Wed May 12, 2010 5:00 am

Post by Lord Baltheir »

Didn't see this in the rules, so what happens in case of a tie? Do both of us get lynched, or neither or us, I've seen it both ways on different forums. I'm thinking from Vezo's post it's both of us, but just wanna make sure.
Lord Baltheir
Lord Baltheir
Townie
Lord Baltheir
Townie
Townie

Post Post #176 (isolation #19) » Wed May 12, 2010 12:12 pm

Post by Lord Baltheir »

Beat me to it, I was also gonna say pretty much the only evidence of me being scum is my inactivity, and that's not much compared against Charlou's repeated softclaims, and now Vezo's.
Lord Baltheir
Lord Baltheir
Townie
Lord Baltheir
Townie
Townie

Post Post #183 (isolation #20) » Thu May 13, 2010 3:46 am

Post by Lord Baltheir »

Meh, I'm sticking with Charlou. Amish doesn't seem all that scummy to me.
Lord Baltheir
Lord Baltheir
Townie
Lord Baltheir
Townie
Townie

Post Post #196 (isolation #21) » Fri May 14, 2010 6:38 am

Post by Lord Baltheir »

Deer wrote:
Lord Baltheir wrote:Meh, I'm sticking with Charlou. Amish doesn't seem all that scummy to me.
More buddying?
Just because I don't think someone is scummy doesn't makes me buddy buddy with them. By you reasoning, I could say the same about you and Charlou, as you switched from voting for her to me.
Lord Baltheir
Lord Baltheir
Townie
Lord Baltheir
Townie
Townie

Post Post #198 (isolation #22) » Fri May 14, 2010 6:41 am

Post by Lord Baltheir »

For clarification, Deer's switching to me from Charlou indicated she either thought Charlou not scummy or less scummy than me.
Lord Baltheir
Lord Baltheir
Townie
Lord Baltheir
Townie
Townie

Post Post #200 (isolation #23) » Fri May 14, 2010 6:46 am

Post by Lord Baltheir »

Derp de derp, could someone explain IAI? You guys use a lot of terminology I don't know.
Lord Baltheir
Lord Baltheir
Townie
Lord Baltheir
Townie
Townie

Post Post #202 (isolation #24) » Fri May 14, 2010 6:50 am

Post by Lord Baltheir »

@Amish, I Am Innocent was for vezo claiming, iirc.
Lord Baltheir
Lord Baltheir
Townie
Lord Baltheir
Townie
Townie

Post Post #204 (isolation #25) » Fri May 14, 2010 6:51 am

Post by Lord Baltheir »

Lord Baltheir wrote:Derp de derp, could someone explain IAI? You guys use a lot of terminology I don't know.
Lord Baltheir
Lord Baltheir
Townie
Lord Baltheir
Townie
Townie

Post Post #206 (isolation #26) » Fri May 14, 2010 6:55 am

Post by Lord Baltheir »

Ah, I get it now/ I didn't know IAI was a abbrievation for I Am Innocent, makes sense now.
Lord Baltheir
Lord Baltheir
Townie
Lord Baltheir
Townie
Townie

Post Post #208 (isolation #27) » Fri May 14, 2010 7:01 am

Post by Lord Baltheir »

You think it's in the towns best interested to get the towns cop killed? By revealing yourself on day one, your the perfect target for the mafia. They can get rid of you now and not have to worry about you for the rest of the game.
Lord Baltheir
Lord Baltheir
Townie
Lord Baltheir
Townie
Townie

Post Post #212 (isolation #28) » Fri May 14, 2010 7:12 am

Post by Lord Baltheir »

@I Am Innocent: I didn't intend for that post to be a softclaim, I was just pointing out there was more substantial evidence of Charlou or vezo being scum than there was against me.

And pretty much what Amish said, he beat me to posting it.
Lord Baltheir
Lord Baltheir
Townie
Lord Baltheir
Townie
Townie

Post Post #215 (isolation #29) » Fri May 14, 2010 11:26 am

Post by Lord Baltheir »

I just wanna get this day over with already, so...

unvote, vote: Amish_Charney.

I still think Charlou is more scummy than Amish though.
Lord Baltheir
Lord Baltheir
Townie
Lord Baltheir
Townie
Townie

Post Post #217 (isolation #30) » Fri May 14, 2010 11:30 am

Post by Lord Baltheir »

What I mean is that Amish seems pretty sunk already, no use drawing it out.
Lord Baltheir
Lord Baltheir
Townie
Lord Baltheir
Townie
Townie

Post Post #221 (isolation #31) » Fri May 14, 2010 11:44 am

Post by Lord Baltheir »

No, your pretty sunk because pretty much everyone but me seems to think you scum, when the only slightly scummy thing you said was that you wouldn't hesitate to bring down the hammer on Charlou, which I think was perfectly reasonably giving the multiple softclaims she's done now.
Lord Baltheir
Lord Baltheir
Townie
Lord Baltheir
Townie
Townie

Post Post #222 (isolation #32) » Fri May 14, 2010 11:47 am

Post by Lord Baltheir »

Lord Baltheir wrote:No, what I mean by "your pretty sunk" is that pretty much everyone but me seems to think you scum, when the only scummy thing you said was that you wouldn't hesitate to bring down the hammer on Charlou, which I think was perfectly reasonably giving the multiple softclaims she's done now.
Fixed
Lord Baltheir
Lord Baltheir
Townie
Lord Baltheir
Townie
Townie

Post Post #225 (isolation #33) » Fri May 14, 2010 12:24 pm

Post by Lord Baltheir »

unvote

I was getting you to L-1 to see what role you would claim.
Lord Baltheir
Lord Baltheir
Townie
Lord Baltheir
Townie
Townie

Post Post #226 (isolation #34) » Fri May 14, 2010 12:25 pm

Post by Lord Baltheir »

unvote

I was getting you to L-1 to see what role you would claim.
Lord Baltheir
Lord Baltheir
Townie
Lord Baltheir
Townie
Townie

Post Post #228 (isolation #35) » Fri May 14, 2010 1:54 pm

Post by Lord Baltheir »

Was going to see if you would CC vezo's cop claim in a last ditch attempt to not get lynched, because the fact that you keep urging the "real cop" to not reveal himself could mean that your
are
the real cop and are trying to hide the fact, because as you said, the cop is a big target for the mafia.
Lord Baltheir
Lord Baltheir
Townie
Lord Baltheir
Townie
Townie

Post Post #231 (isolation #36) » Fri May 14, 2010 3:43 pm

Post by Lord Baltheir »

Yes Charlou, bluffing is a scum tactic
most
of the time.
Lord Baltheir
Lord Baltheir
Townie
Lord Baltheir
Townie
Townie

Post Post #238 (isolation #37) » Sat May 15, 2010 6:08 am

Post by Lord Baltheir »

vote: Lord Baltheir
It's over, see ya guys around.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”