horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Tue May 04, 2010 2:05 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

iConfirm!
The Clown is Town. The Clown also uses "they" pronouns. Don't be a dick about it?
I know it's weird given the username, but "horrorperson" just doesn't have the same ring to it.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (isolation #1) » Fri May 07, 2010 3:54 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Vote: Me=Weird
Doublepostingscumz!
The Clown is Town. The Clown also uses "they" pronouns. Don't be a dick about it?
I know it's weird given the username, but "horrorperson" just doesn't have the same ring to it.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #45 (isolation #2) » Fri May 07, 2010 8:13 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

What's the serious reason?
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (isolation #3) » Fri May 07, 2010 8:38 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Unsight, how was he defending your post?
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (isolation #4) » Sat May 08, 2010 11:29 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Unsight wrote:
horrordude0215 wrote:Unsight, how was he defending your post?
I don't follow. He admits in the same post to defending it. Are you ignoring that for a reason?
Whoops... I was looking at the post you quoted, thinking it was Stef you were talking about :oops: Just ignore my stupid comments :lol:
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (isolation #5) » Tue May 11, 2010 11:58 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Exemption wrote:@Horror: What do you think of your random vote still being on me= weird?
Well I was busy and didn't have time to move it, but why Me was suggesting a Policy Lynch on someone on Page 3 and then saying "Well, if we don't have anything else to go off of, it's better to lynch Kat!" as an excuse, I like my vote where it is now.

And if you add that to the fact that he went out of his way to point out that he was going to look at pman (who has been drawing quite a bit of fire recently) along with everyone else, I find that a bit suspect.

I don't know if I like the chainsaw defense as a reason for voting pman though... I know that I will defend anyone I don't believe to be scum if they're getting pressure. That's just me, though, and it may just be a playstyle thing.

Mod: Prod on Unsight please?
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (isolation #6) » Wed May 12, 2010 3:50 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

deadjoker wrote:@horror - This answers the second part of Unsight as well - Even if you think the subject of a bandwagon could be town, it is worth the conversation to get tells on other players. Especially on the first bandwagon of the game. Unless, of course, the bandwagon is starting to look like a possible lynch. Why would you want to stop the first serious conversation? The only possible reason I could imagine to halt a mini bandwagon is if I see a blatent scum tell, not to defend the subject of the bandwagon.
I can understand that, and I'm not saying that I'm trying to halt discussion... I was just saying that I don't necessarily find chainsaws scummy. Sure, they're something to look at after a scum flip, but at the same time, I know that it's my playstyle to defend people that I don't find scummy if they're under pressure. Maybe it's how he plays as well.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (isolation #7) » Thu May 13, 2010 3:47 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

@Mod and Everyone: @Mod and Everyone: V/LA from Tomorrow at about Noonish until Monday

Noted.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (isolation #8) » Mon May 17, 2010 10:26 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Back From V/LA and checking all my games. A post should be up today or tomorrow.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (isolation #9) » Tue May 18, 2010 8:22 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Stef wrote:FFS, vote on Me=weird since RVS. Please, suspects so far? A case on someone? Anything?
Yeah, Sorry about that. I do still suspect Me=Weird for obvious reasons (I'm not just gonna parrot everything). But I also suspect AC because I really like the case Unsight put up against him on the last page, and the fact that he was specifically ignoring parts of her posts seemed rather scummy to me.

I also suspect you, Stef. In your entire post, you mentioned AC once, and that was to tell him that he had to unvote before he voted. You didn't mention if you thought he was scummy or not. Why were you avoiding discussing this? Hell, why were you avoiding discussing the other 4 people in the game other than you?
FoS: Stef

I would also support a deadline extention
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (isolation #10) » Thu May 20, 2010 8:01 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Sorry about inactivity, but I have a game with deadline in less than two days and I have to focus mainly on it
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (isolation #11) » Sat May 22, 2010 3:52 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Stef, how could someone be "Null and possibly scum"?
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (isolation #12) » Mon May 24, 2010 11:49 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

horrordude0215 wrote:Stef, how could someone be "Null and possibly scum"?
FTR... Still waiting for an answer on this. This was one of the most wishy washy things I've ever heard. Ever.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (isolation #13) » Tue May 25, 2010 4:43 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Stef wrote:Missed it. Null = not helpful, possibly scum = scummy? Don't get what you're hitting at.
Sorry, when I see null I think "null read"... I've never seen it used as meaning "not helpful"
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (isolation #14) » Wed May 26, 2010 3:43 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Hrezs wrote:I feel thats the opposite and we shold not lynch me= because he tried to self vote.
Why would you say that? Sure, it may signify some townie tell, but I see it as AtE and find it very lynchworthy
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (isolation #15) » Sat May 29, 2010 8:56 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Vote: Empking

Even though he knew it was required to be a majority lynch, he didn't hammer the Me= case, despite the fact that there was really no way any other lynch would happen.

FoS: Stef, Katsuki

Same reasons as above.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (isolation #16) » Sun May 30, 2010 12:36 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Empking wrote:
horrordude0215 wrote:

Even though he knew it was required to be a majority lynch, he didn't hammer the Me= case, despite the fact that there was really no way any other lynch would happen.
Any reasons for me being the one your voting?
The whole "Angry Child" argument in the beginning was very scummy, I thought.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (isolation #17) » Sun May 30, 2010 10:28 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Soundwish wrote:I really do not understand why you guys don't want to put more pressure on this guy.
I'd be fine with putting pressure on him, but I'd rather look at the people who intentionally avoided hammering yesterday
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (isolation #18) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:25 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Stef wrote:@horrordude0215: Huh? what's the logic behind that vote and those FOSes? I don't get it. That just looks like a bullshit reason to have 3 suspects without doing any scum hunting.
Someone's a bit touchy about being suspected...
Stef wrote:@Horrordude: Avoiding hammering is a null-tell because it implies 12-7-1 players are scummy and that makes 4 players (funny you only mentioned 3). Do you have ANYTHING else to say today?
Stop misreping me. I looked through the thread and I saw everyone who wasn't on the lynch wagon. Then I looked at the people who posted during deadline day but neglected to hammer. I voted and FoS'd accordingly.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (isolation #19) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:45 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Stef wrote:
horrordude0215 wrote:
Stef wrote:@horrordude0215: Huh? what's the logic behind that vote and those FOSes? I don't get it. That just looks like a bullshit reason to have 3 suspects without doing any scum hunting.
Someone's a bit touchy about being suspected...
Stef wrote:@Horrordude: Avoiding hammering is a null-tell because it implies 12-7-1 players are scummy and that makes 4 players (funny you only mentioned 3). Do you have ANYTHING else to say today?
Stop misreping me.
I looked through the thread and I saw everyone who wasn't on the lynch wagon. Then I looked at the people who posted during deadline day but neglected to hammer. I voted and FoS'd accordingly.
Touchy? The only thing I see there is you not answering my question. Where is the logic in that?
Huh? Look at the bolded. It seems to be me answering the question to me... Why are you neglecting to mention that?
Also, you left one person out of the list because that person didn't post? How does that clear anyone? I'm really eager for an explanation.
Did I ever say that it cleared them? No. I just found the people who intentionally didn't vote to be scummier.

Do you know how to do anything but misrep?
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (isolation #20) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:50 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Stef wrote:Alright... I'll rephrase... why is not hammering scummy?
Are you really THAT dumb? Not hammering is scummy because if there was no hammer, there
wouldn't have been a lynch!
Tell me how you wouldn't look at the people that tried to get a NL to happen?

Either you're scum, or you're really stupid. Neither of which are very good assets to the town.

What the hell,

Unvote, Vote: Stef

You're saying that people who didn't intentionally vote are scummier but that implies that the ones who didn't vote didn't do so on intention just because they didn't post. You're implying that people who don't post don't read the thread and therefore cannot be held accountable for what they don't do (i.e. hammer).
*Gasp* Another Misrep! No, I didn't say that the people who didn't post weren't accountable for their actions. In fact, I said for a fact that it didn't clear them. I just can't be sure if they had intended to hammer or not, whereas I know that the people that DID post had no intention... IE, they're scummy.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (isolation #21) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:22 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Stef wrote:My dear, people not hammering does not imply people not wanting to hammer. That is where your whole logic fails. I would have hammered if it were necessary. I was online when the hammer was dropped and I had Me=Weird as my #2 on my suspect list and I had previously stated that I'm willing to lynch Me=Weird. You come now and say "Hey, these guys are scummy because they didn't hammer!". How can I not call that fail logic? It means that you either haven't been reading my posts prior to the lynch or that you are trying to manipulate things into making it something it's not.
Your posts prior to the lynch (The ones that relate to me=)

1 (Post 259): Oh no, a self vote!
2 (Post 251): Why should Me= try to claim and save himself if need be?
3 (Post 237): I think he's more of a noob than scum.

Yep, those TOTALLY mean "I'm willing to hammer", huh?
Katsuki has also stated several times he's fine with a Me=Weird lynch. Your whole argument is damn null. Hell, if you want to pick on the people who didn't hammer look at empking. He ignored the damn thing all together. Oh wait, you voted for empking just to switch your vote to me. Why? Because you got emotional? Oh, right, I just voted for you. That explains why you voted me back. OMGUS rullz.
No, my vote on you wasn't OMGUS. I had already said that I suspected you, so in essence, YOU were OMGUSing ME. I switched from Empking because while I thought he was scummy, you being overdefensive was a bit worse.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (isolation #22) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:55 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Stef, I'm not going to continue this mindless back and forth. Like Spy pointed out, it's extremely anti-town.

Unvote, Vote: Katsuki

Post 257 really messes with me. You actually go as far as to acknowledge that it's a majority lynch, but you neglect to hammer. Tell me how that's not scummy and how it's not someone hoping for a no lynch.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (isolation #23) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:55 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

@Empking: Could you please get an avatar? Thanks!
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (isolation #24) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:54 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

It's back and forth because it could very well be Town V. Town, and it's letting people like you do nothing but sit in the background and lurk.

Nice OMGUS, by the way.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (isolation #25) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:24 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

How is it OMGUS? Hmm, let's look at your ISO shall we? Nope, you've never expressed any suspicion on me, yet when I vote for you you immediately vote me back.

And the back and forth is anti-town because even if it IS Town V. Scum, it allows others to sit in the background and lurk, much like you were doing before I voted you.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (isolation #26) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:27 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Katsuki wrote:Funny how the scummiest person left from D1 is siding with horror.
Chainsaw defenses only work if there's a scum flip. Nice try, though!
@Horror: Erm, that was not exactly my reason for voting. Your vote means nothing to me. Spyrex's comments and your willingness to go along with the stairs he provides for you to leave the stage is what led to my vote.
You haven't even MENTIONED me until after I voted for you... how is that not outright and blatant OMGUS?
You also still haven't responded to what stef said about your misrep of quotes.
If he wants, I will address them.
Furthermore, when there is good discussion happening, why would we step in and derail it?
Did you seriously just ask why you should talk? LOL. I never said to derail the discussion, I just said that comments of any sort would be good.

And what about you, kat? You never commented on why you specifically avoided hammering after acknowledging that there would be a no lynch if Me= wasn't hammered... hypocrisy much?
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (isolation #27) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:55 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Katsuki wrote:@Lack of vote:

I thought he put himself at L1, and I was not going to hammer right after he self-voted. I would have been able to get online before day ended to hammer if needed but I wanted to give others a chance to react.
The lynch scene was posted over 24 hours after your "Well then, I'm not gonna hammer even though I should" post, and you didn't make another post after... why is that?

@Vote: How does me not having mentioned you before have anything to do with this? It means nothing. I looked at what spyrex wrote, then the things you said and did after, and voted you for it. This is not OMGUS. Nice attempt at strawman though.
If I feel that you are scummy, am I not allowed to vote for you? I really think that you are trying to use my vote as a distraction, not to mention using "OMGUS" degrade my vote.
I never said you couldn't vote for me. I just pointed out that HOW you did it (without previously even acknowledging I was really in the game) was very scummy.

And something I just noticed:
Katsuki wrote:Funny how the scummiest person left from D1 is siding with horror.
Hmm... let's look a certain post, shall we?
Katsuki's post #279 wrote:Reasons given for AC vote are totally based on WIFOM. Either AC is indeed scum, or mafia NK'ed unsight to frame AC. Convenient way for mafia to frame a scummy-looking AC, and seems more like the later of the two possibilities I stated.
It looks to me like you thought that AC wasn't very likely to be scum, but all of a sudden now you decide to throw in the fact that AC was defending me? Why the sudden contradiction? Oh wait, I know... to help build a non-existant case on me!
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (isolation #28) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:06 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Katsuki wrote:
horrordude0215 wrote:
Katsuki wrote:@Lack of vote:

I thought he put himself at L1, and I was not going to hammer right after he self-voted. I would have been able to get online before day ended to hammer if needed but I wanted to give others a chance to react.
The lynch scene was posted over 24 hours after your "Well then, I'm not gonna hammer even though I should" post, and you didn't make another post after... why is that?
Now why should I have hammered? I'm quite curious of the thoughts behind YOUR reasoning.
Yeah... Lynches are pro-town. No-Lynches aren't. You decided to not hammer, thus creating the potential for no lynch. Thus, that's scummy.

horror wrote:Yes because spyrex was in the game before. Really, this is quite laughable. You refuse to acknowledge that my vote came as a result of what spyrex said, and THEN how YOU reacted to it.
Spyrex said something, so I'm scum? Explain.
horror wrote:And something I just noticed:
Hmm... let's look a certain post, shall we?
Katsuki's post #279 wrote:Reasons given for AC vote are totally based on WIFOM. Either AC is indeed scum, or mafia NK'ed unsight to frame AC. Convenient way for mafia to frame a scummy-looking AC, and seems more like the later of the two possibilities I stated.
It looks to me like you thought that AC wasn't very likely to be scum, but all of a sudden now you decide to throw in the fact that AC was defending me? Why the sudden contradiction? Oh wait, I know... to help build a non-existant case on me!
How and when did I say anything about AC not being likely scum? The whole point of WIFOM is that both possibilities are equally probable... It was in response to empking's insta-vote. You did it to stef too, but stop mis-reping what people say. It doesn't help your argument at all.[/quote]You said that you thought mafia was trying to frame AC was more likely... that means you think he's town. There was no "Equally probable" with your post/
Furthermore, what does what I said about AC have to do with your defence? Nothing.
The only reason you included it in your post was because you thought it would help your case by labeling me as receiving aide from a scummy player. It didn't work when I noticed the contradiction in your posts.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (isolation #29) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:28 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

What part of "I think this person is being framed by the mafia" and then later "Hmm... scummy person is defending horror" is NOT a contradiction to you?
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (isolation #30) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:59 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

V/LA as indicated in the Sig
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (isolation #31) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:43 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Back from V/LA... Expect a post later.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (isolation #32) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:43 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Stef wrote:
horrordude0215 wrote: 1 (Post 259): Oh no, a self vote!
2 (Post 251): Why should Me= try to claim and save himself if need be?
3 (Post 237): I think he's more of a noob than scum.
Give quotes, not interpretations considering you have been on me for misrepping.

1. It wasn't a "Oh no" it was a "meh". Are they the same thing to you? If they are you are probably a cheerleader.
TT means "Oh no" wouldn't you agree?
2. Is that what I said? Quote me saying that. I dare you.
"Even if he were a power role, how would it be helpful for the town for him to claim?"
That reads to me as "He may claim PR, which would mean he wouldn't be lynched... that'd be bad"
3. More noob THAN scum? Quote me saying that as well.
I'll admit, that one was a misinterpret, sorry.

Stef, FTR I didn't "forget about you" or Emp, for that matter... I found Kat's actions to be the scummiest at the time, and that deserved my attention.

And I don't like that everyone's assuming that Spyrex's actions on me were blatant buddying and that I fell for it hook, line, and sinker. I CAN think for myself and I CAN decide for myself if something is buddying. Thanks.

And I know that somewhere someone mentioned that my vote on Stef was a bad reaction to being voted (Or something along those lines, can't find the post now ><) Check again... IIRC, I voted him first.

Expect some serious LA until after Thursday... Finals and such. You know how it is.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (isolation #33) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:43 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Katsuki wrote:Come to think about it, the point that scum would not so blatently come out to defend another. It does not change the fact that horror's arguments have been downright terrible though. In this case, spyrex may in fact be more likely scum than horror.
So why the fuck are you still voting for me? Seriously, you just hop from wagon to wagon in hopes that a lynch will eventually occur. Obv scum is obv... next time, try not to make it so obvious :wink:
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (isolation #34) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:42 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Katsuki wrote:When have I ever hopped wagons? I haven't hopped wagons once this game.

My vote is on you for now, because regardless of how blatent that defending was, it does not change that your arguments were terrible and contained a lot of mis-reping and strawmans.

I have not had time due to finals, moving and all that jazz, but I will do a more thorough analysis when i have time.
I am not sure about spyrex either, which is why I am not changing to him unless there is a solid reason for me to.
What. The. Fuck?
Kat wrote: In this case, spyrex may in fact be more likely scum than horror
You are being so contradictory here it's not even funny! First you say "Well, spyrex is more likely scum, but Imma keep my vote on horror"

Then you change to "Well ya know, I'm not so sure about Spyrex. Unless I get a good reason, I'll keep my vote on Horror"

Wouldn't having a stronger read on someone be a good reason to switch votes? Or am I missing something here?
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (isolation #35) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:56 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Dead: I don't think a Lynch all Lurkers idea would be too good when Kat's alive... Afterwards, though, I'd be all for it!
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (isolation #36) » Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:25 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

On Vacation Starting tomorrow until Wednesday Afternoon... don't expect any posts!

My family and I are goin to Vegas! :D
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #426 (isolation #37) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:57 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

VT Claim=lynch him.

Why weren't there any more posts while I was V/LA? The lack of anything in this thread is pitiful.

BTW, does anyone know how to watch topics? All of mine seem to have been erased.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (isolation #38) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:54 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Katsuki wrote:
horrordude0215 wrote:VT Claim=lynch him.
This is quite the interesting post.
Explain. There are 2 possibilities with a VT claim.

1) You're lying scum. In that case, the lynch is good.
2) You're truthful town. In that case, town loses a very scummy player that's not a PR. We're relatively safe here.

If you're town, we will have a mislynch, but no major roles will be lost.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (isolation #39) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:31 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Sorry everyone, my ISP decided to randomly cancel my service and I've been fighting with them for the past few days about it.

I'll catch up and post soon.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (isolation #40) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:36 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

You just randomly sheep off of what FakeGod said without any real contributions of your own? Why?
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (isolation #41) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:00 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Spyrex, what did you mean when refrencing FakeGod's "slip"?
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (isolation #42) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:44 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

uhh... are we going to get more than just 3 people to post?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”