Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (isolation #0) » Wed May 05, 2010 7:19 am

Post by Stef »

/confirm
The Mini-Theme: Lie to Me Mafia is accepting replacements. PM me to sign up.

V/LA for a few days while I'm moving.
Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #30 (isolation #1) » Thu May 06, 2010 7:33 am

Post by Stef »

Hey
Vote: Me=Weird
for being weird.

Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (isolation #2) » Fri May 07, 2010 7:12 am

Post by Stef »

Unvote
Vote: Exemption

Defending someone in page two. There is no reason for a town player to do that this early. Ever.

Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #51 (isolation #3) » Fri May 07, 2010 12:20 pm

Post by Stef »

@pman: what's your take on the game so far, premature as it may be?
@Katsuki: capable of serious posting?
@Amish_Charney: there is a difference between common sense and absolutes. Your irony is noted though a tad hypocritical considering your allegation.

Has anything else caught your eye in the last dozen and a half posts?

Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (isolation #4) » Sun May 09, 2010 8:23 pm

Post by Stef »

@MOD: Please prod Zodiark13 as he has not posted in over 3 days

I've kinda got a problem with Exemption disappearing after two votes were placed on him. Lurking IS an efficient scum technique and, scum or not, the discussion has shifted from him completely. Wouldn't like that to happen, would we.

@Katsuki: Who are your top 3 suspects right now?
@pman: Why do you have a town read on katsuki?
@deadjoker: the only problem I have with your last post is that you are basically telling pman, if he is scum, what to do to look better.

--------------

To be honest, so far, two people are main in my suspicions. Those are pman and Katsuki with a slight third, Exemption.

First Katsuki:

He is the most heated subject at the moment. His defense is extremely weak, his posts are doing nothing to help the town at all and he looks like a little scum caught in a corner. This might just be attributed to inexperience but we can't use that as an excuse can we.

He dismisses
a vote
as being invalid because, and I quote, "You are also basing your argument off of the fact that I was reacting to soundwish's vote as serious, which I did not do" which is another way of saying "You are wrong, I am right" in an argument which cannot be won by either because it is impossible to know katsuki's intentions, we can only guess. Serious or not, the fact remains that he picked on the one person who voted for him and as empking eloquently said, scum have more of a problem getting votes than town.

Basically all his defense is saying "I thought it was RV" and that just isn't enough.

He is one of my first two suspects for the reasons above. I will not vote for him yet as that would bring him only two votes from a lynch which is not good yet. I still want to hear more from Exemption and Zordiak who hasn't said.. well.. anything yet.

-----------------------------

Second: Pman

Well, this is an easy case to make. ALL his posts have been defending katsuki and his ONLY suspect is the person who is driving the case against Katsuki, Empking. That is scummy like hell to be short on words.

Also, what should ring a bell is that he's not only defending katsuki's actions, he's also saying that katsuki "has gotten a lot better over the last couple of posts" although analyzing his last couple of posts other than being serious, nothing has changed considering katsuki's adding 0 relevant content to the game. Where's the "a lot better"?

P.S. Funny how katsuki never mentioned pman in his posts considering he's his main defender. Just something to consider.

Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (isolation #5) » Mon May 10, 2010 9:18 am

Post by Stef »

@Katsuki: Are you avoiding my question? Please answer it.

Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (isolation #6) » Mon May 10, 2010 8:28 pm

Post by Stef »

Exemption... your post really irks me. All you have done is jump on the wagon/cases already created and considering your disappearing after you got voted and you ignoring the votes on you now ... it just looks like you lurked to get rid of the heat and now you instantly jump on Me=Weird. I most definitely don't like that one bit.

I pretty much like my vote at the moment.

@Amish_Charney: When stupid things like policy lynches are mentioned in page 3 you don't defend the target, you explain why a policy lynch is stupid and that's that. Also, it is funny that you would use the policy lynch argument in defense of pman considering he never addressed it in his posts and that he started defending katsuki before the policy lynch was even mentioned by Me=Weird.

Defending anyone Day 1 is not ok in any setup that starts with daytime because NO town can be sure of anybody's faction and could therefore derail a case against someone who is actually scum. That makes any townie defending another townie an anti-town play and also opens the strong possibility of scum buddying up to a townie so in the case of a lynch he would be seen as against the lynch and look better in the eyes of the town OR the possibility of scum defending scum which is self-explanatory. This whole thinking stream is self-explanatory and that is why I said it's common sense and NOT an absolute as you call it.

Following this line of thinking I am rather intrigued by the large number of people defending other people (3 at the moment) and irked by it because it's making the town's job of finding scum more difficult. Strongest by far till now has been pman but it's making it a less strong argument against him when two other people have done it/are doing it as well.

Pman's defense of Katsuki IS a blind defense because, as I said, unless he is scum he has NO way of knowing if katsuki is town or not and his arguments are speculations regarding katsuki's intentions behind his posting which is a horrible argument for katsuki because it can not be proven and even a worse one for someone else using the same arguments in defense OF katsuki.

Any speculation, at this point, of his intentions is just hurting the town because we're wasting time debating what his intentions were when this is one of the things that will never reach a conclusion. The only things that would be helpful is to discuss his (and anyone's for that matter) ACTIONS because that's the only thing we are sure of.

Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (isolation #7) » Thu May 13, 2010 6:51 pm

Post by Stef »

I'm still here, reading the game but finding myself short on time with work and school and exams just around the corner. Have a few things to say and will do my best to post in the next 24 hours.

Sorry guys.

Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (isolation #8) » Sat May 15, 2010 7:27 pm

Post by Stef »

Finally a free day. Just woke up, will post later on.

Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (isolation #9) » Sun May 16, 2010 9:09 am

Post by Stef »

Right... took me long enough but I'm finally posting.

First of all @Empking: I'm not ready to lynch ANYBODY yet. We've still got 3 days of discussion. Also, claims D1 are useless and can only hurt the town imo so no, I don't think he should claim.

Now to address the points I think need addressing:

1. Zodiark13 needs to be replaced unless he starts playing seriously. It's absurd considering he had 3 posts so far, 1 confirming, 1 not saying much and 1 saying that he has nothing to say. This is hurting the game.
MOD: Please do something about this

As much as I would love to, I can't do anything else but to look for a replacement (which I'm doing right now. So hold your pants till then.)

2. Unsight: Meh...

This post is basically jumping on a wagon without adding anything new.

This post is very scummy. Not very pro-town as deadjoker's post could have been I don't see how it is lynch worthy at all. Seems to be trying to make something out of nothing. This I don't like. Also asking someone who is scum? Is that supposed to be scum-hunting?

In this post unsight says, and I quote,
How do you feel about Me=Weird's play so far and his wagon?
I think this is odd considering unsight never said anything about me=weird.

What follows is a load of nothing which consists of 0 scum hunting until this post where a beautiful OMGUS is performed without having any strong basis and while other big things were happening like the katsuki situation.

Ironically enough, in this post unsight accuses Amish_Charney of jumping on all of the bandwagons. This is ironical because Unsight's first vote was a hop in a bandwagon and considering she has made it a job not to comment on ANY bandwagons or cases made so far in the game while only picking on little irrelevant things.

In this post unsight says, and I quote,
You're doing more lurking/watching than actively looking for scum.

Is this looking for scum? His whole case (the only one so far) is made against the first person to seriously vote for her and is based on Amish_Charney's lack of scumhunting and his vote against her. These are the two things that make Unsight say that a player is
SCUM

------------------------------------------------------------------

To sum up, no scum hunting, avoiding all major subjects in the game, jumping a bandwagon without adding anything useful, OMGUS vote, a case against someone based on nothing, "nothing" that is important enough to brand someone as being
scum
and inflating every little detail to mammoth proportions while ignoring the rest of the game. This, for me, is a big, fat, red flag.

3. Me=weird: let's see...

Won't do a pbp analysis... not much to look at. The policy lynch post was bad, the defense for it was flawed. Not much else to be honest... a lot of inactivity and some bad reasoning is all I see here, maybe it's just me. He strikes me like a mid-scummy inexperienced player who doesn't care much about the game. Don't think that being inexperienced is an excuse for anything but still don't see WHY he is #1 for so many people. Ironically, his last post is the scummiest thing he said so far imo. Seriously? Something that is happening in 7 freaking days is preventing you to post now when you are at L-2? Anyway, going back, I still don't see why he is suspect #1. My guess is opportunistic scum + lazy town on the wagon.

P.S. Me=weird: If you are so busy that you can't make a decent post or if your interest in this game is so low please replace out of the game instead of hurting it more by staying. We already have a player who doesn't contribute anything, we don't need two.

4. Katsuki:

a. You still haven't answered me after putting me off 3 times.
b. Your vote is still on Empking, do you think he is scum? Why?

Not gonna do a PBP for him either. Not much to add except:
* no hunting whatsoever
* picking on the largest bandwagon
* only vote so far on the person who has been on his ass the most
* seems to be laying low and it's working apparently

5. horrordude0215

FFS, vote on Me=weird since RVS. Please, suspects so far? A case on someone? Anything?

6. Exemption
Also why would I lurk to let the heat drop? As you prove doing that hardly works does it.
It works unless someone picks up on it and plenty of times someone can lurk to let the heat drop quite successfully, that is why I try not to let it happen in the games I play in.

7. Pman

Defending katsuki, jumping on a bandwagon taking that player to L-2 with the following reasoning: Your logic is flawed, you are scum, you must die. Nothing else.

To sum that up... I think unsight is the scummiest player atm so I'll act accordingly.
unvote, Vote: Unsight
FOS: Pman

Now... to address some other things:
@Soundwish, Exemption: Considering Me=Weird is at L-2, do you want him lynched?
Do you suspect anyone else considering there isn't only one scum in the game? If yes then who and why?

@pman5595: Bad logic => scum? Also, who else do you suspect? Why?

@Amish_Charney: You are aware that you need to unvote for your vote to be valid, right? :)

Also, who else besides unsight do you suspect, why?

To close: Please, do not lynch anybody before someone has to be lynched. No point in rushing anything D1, it is a time to discuss, discover, build and think, not to rush towards a lynch. This, however, does imply that people need to actually post content.

Will try to post everyday considering we're getting close to the deadline.
Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (isolation #10) » Sun May 16, 2010 9:10 am

Post by Stef »

Katsuki wrote:I am willing to lynch me=weird because it does not seem it will ever be willing to provide anything of use, nor scumhunt. Constantly finding excuses to disappear is not something I usually tolerate.
Wait, in other words you think we should policy lynch Me=weird? LMAO
Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (isolation #11) » Sun May 16, 2010 7:34 pm

Post by Stef »

Snow_bunny: Zordiak has not posted in the last 6 days, I have mentioned this in my last post, please do something about this, thank you

I've prodded him twice, and now I'm looking for a replacement.
Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (isolation #12) » Mon May 17, 2010 4:19 am

Post by Stef »

Mod: Given the circumstances, could we please get an extension to the deadline? Thank you

Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #171 (isolation #13) » Tue May 18, 2010 4:00 pm

Post by Stef »

horrordude0215 wrote:
I also suspect you, Stef. In your entire post, you mentioned AC once, and that was to tell him that he had to unvote before he voted. You didn't mention if you thought he was scummy or not. Why were you avoiding discussing this? Hell, why were you avoiding discussing the other 4 people in the game other than you?
FoS: Stef

I would also support a deadline extention
I only mentioned people who tripped my scumdar. Why would I write analysis's for people who don't? It's like saying "look, this idiot discussed half the players in the game and left out another half" while most players only discussed a couple. According to your logic you should FOS everyone, including yourself.

@Unsight: wasn't aware I had to comment your post.
Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (isolation #14) » Thu May 20, 2010 4:18 pm

Post by Stef »

Unsight wrote:
Well, I shot down all your reasons for voting me and you're still voting me while taking a decidedly neutral stance on Me=Weird. It looks a lot like you're sitting on your vote until the deadline draws near planning to switch to Me=Weird at the last moment.
You're kidding, right?

You
SHOT DOWN
my reasons?

Point 2: "Going to such great lengths to explain what was essentially a null tell was useless" =/= "Post subject 83 is lynch-worthy" - contradicting yourself since you still don't explain why it was
lynch-worthy
and instead you call his post useless. Contradictions like this either indicate stupidity or scum who isn't careful. I tend to go towards the latter and risking the first. Your cases have only been based on making a big fuss out of nothing and then, when the wagons didn't build up, let your suspicions die out quietly. Where is your suspicion of joker now? You said that THAT post ALONE was lynch-worthy.

Point 3: " No one has asked me about Me=Weird and I was pursuing my suspects, not dropping random commentary" Yeah, I can see how the person with 90% chances of being lynched was a random commentary for everyone, not something relevant to the game. Who cares who gets lynched, let's pursue bullcrap cases and ignore what's going on. Right!

Point 4: "My questioning him in the beginning was a direct result of suspicion" - dude, you asked him who he suspects and then you voted for him. When you ask someone who he suspects it is NOT an indicator of suspicion neither for the player asked nor for any other players. It's like saying that if empking asked me if I think Me=weird should be lynched than it must mean he considers me scummy. You made no statement regarding your suspicion of him until AFTER his vote. That is why it is OMGUS no matter how you mask it.

Point 6: "At the same time, you didn't review AC and completely ignored deadjoker in your post. It all seems oddly selective. "

You and Horror crack me up. I also ignored other players. Why don't you mention them as well? I know why I didn't. I didn't because I only addressed players who I thought were scummy or players who I thought needed addressing. What you are doing is oddly selective much more than what I did considering what I did wasn't odd at all.

I see now, while ending the comments on your post, how you
SHOT DOWN
my reasons. Oh wait, no I don't. I think you are scum and I want you dead. Simple as that. As for your theory that I would sit out the deadline to jump on Me=weird on the last moment...meh.. I will not insult you so that I don't upset the mod.

Don't see why I would defend myself against such nonsense but I will anyway just so that others may also see how flawed your theory is and how you are, ONCE AGAIN, trying to make a fuss out of nothing by using craplogic.

You say that I'm waiting for the deadline to draw near - I'm the one who asked for the freaking extension to the deadline. Who cares right? It is obvious that I asked for an extension because I couldn't wait for the deadline to get here - not.

You say that I would wait for the deadline so that I would jump on the Me=weird wagon - I advocated AGAINST his lynch and never said otherwise. It makes perfect sense that I would want him dead, right? - NOT

Also, both arguments together are even more ridiculous considering that the deadline was A DAY away, Me=weird was at L-2 and I could have done exactly what you mentioned THEN. Who cares about this as well? Well, obviously you don't.

Also, this is how you scum-hunt? Supposedly someone was scum and was planning to do that, that is how you hunt the scum? You TELL them what you think they are going to do? That's just horrible and it could also be considered coaching, the same thing you accused joker of doing.

---------------------

On another note, starting to agree with the voices against AC.

Over and out for now. My vote
STANDS
on unsight.
Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (isolation #15) » Fri May 21, 2010 10:42 pm

Post by Stef »

@unsight: 1. You broke the rules of the game. Don't use red.

2. For the moment I've got nothing else to add to this conversation because it has become irreducible considering it's down to "I say, you say". Also, no one else is commenting on it and a discussion that is halting discussion is bad. Your arguments haven't convinced me, live with it.

------------------------------------

3. What the hell did you people want with an extension if you went MIA?

Mod, please prod: Amish_Charney, Empking, Exemption, pman5595 as none of them have posted in the last 48 hours. Great job guys!

Come on! Start playing the damn game.

Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (isolation #16) » Fri May 21, 2010 11:08 pm

Post by Stef »

Was reading over player's posts to see when they last posted and something popped up. Empking, hey there!

Why have you been pushing for a claim before Me=Weird was at L-1 and before anyone else expressed any intention of sealing his fate?

Why are you pushing for a claim at all? Even if he were a power role, how would it be helpful for the town for him to claim?

--------------------

On another note, just had an idea, a theory you may call it. Want feedback on it from the people who weren't on the Me=weird wagon. Either way the people who weren't on the wagon should be more town than scum.

I was looking at the Me=weird wagon and thinking about the two factions. For one, I didn't notice there were two factions as I'm sure most people didn't. Me=weird did. Any of the two factions would know of the other one's description from their win condition. This is a null-tell but might be something considering:

The Me=Weird wagon struck me as odd and I couldn't put my finger on it. So.. there is a wagon against a player. Two mafia = 4 scum.

The wagon against Me=weird had 5 people on it being at L-2. Now:

If Me=Weird was town he would have had 4 possible scum votes on him. By using probability, the scum, together, should have had enough votes (together with w/e town players) to lynch me=weird, all this unless all the scum were already on the wagon which is a tad unlikely. However, if Me=Weird was scum there would only be TWO scum votes on him instead of 4 and that would make the lynch harder.

Either way, this calls for attention to both Me=Weird and the people on his wagon/not on his wagon but in my opinion it increases the odds of Me=Weird being scum, together with the fact that he is, at the moment, the worst player in the game and that I kept waiting for him to make a goddamn decent post and he has failed miserably.

---------------------------------

Hard thing to decide who is scummiest at the moment. So many possibilities.

People disappear when they are pressured invoking RL issues or disappear all together, people who are inactive and unhelpful are scummy for it, people who are active and unhelpful are scummy, people who blindly defend other people are scummy, people who are anti-town are scummy... meh.

The above description fits more than half the players. Two factions sucks for town as it is. If the town is also playing a bad game.. that almost always means town=dead.

Who should I vote for? Unsight for his wild goose chases and fail logic (in my humble opinion), Me=weird for being null and possibly scum?, Empking or AC or Horror cause they are all null? Pman who blindly defended katsuki in what appears to be budding and who has now became null?

That's freaking half the players in the game and odds are I didn't include all the scum and that's just sad. Unless town starts playing better and more active we're screwed.

Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (isolation #17) » Sat May 22, 2010 8:29 am

Post by Stef »

Unsight wrote:Seeing stef constantly avoiding taking a position on Me=Weird gives me a very bad feeling.
My god. Learn to freaking read.
Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (isolation #18) » Sat May 22, 2010 8:54 am

Post by Stef »

Nevermind, it's obvious that you can read and just choosing to ignore my post since you'd have to be retarded otherwise. My guess is that you're scum together with Me=Weird. Out of you two I'd lynch you first.

Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (isolation #19) » Sat May 22, 2010 10:33 am

Post by Stef »

Exemption, things that are left unsaid can be forgotten. Also, supposed there's enough support for this theory, lynch Me=weird instead of Unsight first?

Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (isolation #20) » Sat May 22, 2010 11:17 am

Post by Stef »

EBWOP: "Why lynch Me=weird first and not unsight?"

Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (isolation #21) » Sun May 23, 2010 8:35 am

Post by Stef »

Hmm.. if they are both scum I'd rather have nub-scum than active and manipulative scum D2 to be honest. It makes more sense to me so that's why I'd still rather we lynch Unsight first.

I'll wait till tomorrow to see if the Unsight case gets enough heat for a lynch. If not, I'll go for Me=Weird but please weigh in both options.

Also, I think we need a lynch atm. Discussion has run out on most subjects (something going on in the AC corner but otherwise...) and a flip would probably be the most helpful. Me=Weird is at L-2.

Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (isolation #22) » Sun May 23, 2010 8:04 pm

Post by Stef »

Unsight wrote:
Stef wrote:Hmm.. if they are both scum I'd rather have nub-scum than active and manipulative scum D2 to be honest. It makes more sense to me so that's why I'd still rather we lynch Unsight first.

I'll wait till tomorrow to see if the Unsight case gets enough heat for a lynch. If not, I'll go for Me=Weird but please weigh in both options.

Also, I think we need a lynch atm. Discussion has run out on most subjects (something going on in the AC corner but otherwise...) and a flip would probably be the most helpful. Me=Weird is at L-2.
Not in favor of lynching Unsight because she's town. I also think that Amish_Charney guy is way scummier than Me=Weird.

So Stef, what do you think of Amish_Charney? After all these pages and posts regarding him, what's your read on him?
Nobody asked you.

On the AC subject.. lol.

Empking has not mentioned AC ALL GAME and now votes for him without a second's notice and without a case. Come to think of it, empking hasn't made any cases all game. Just asked people questions, never commented on them, kept asking for a claim when noone else did. I started with a town read on him but lately, looking over, it has shifted completely. My suspicions of him started before his latest vote as you can see here.

EMPKING: Will you be so kind as to answer the things I've asked you in THIS POST or will you continue to ignore them?

Also, what do you think about the Unsight case?

Katsuki, AC
What do you think of the Unsight case?

----------------------------

To answer Unsight and to address the AC wagon:
He is a null player pretty much like Me=Weird. Difference is he hasn't dropped so many tells. His vote on me was.. well.. groundless, his vote on unsight seemed like a good vote at the time since I agreed that Unsight was doing nothing but asking people questions and that does not constitute scum-hunting (not that AC was doing any). After being voted by Unsight he calls it "Supremely anti-town" which is... lol. Very bad defense and scummy. However.. meh. All this + inactivity make a mid-scummy anti-town player.

@Hrez: just noticed something, you said "Stef's policy lynch post", I never said anything about a policy lynch. For me it's a decent scum-tell and a good place to start hunting. :)

My Scumdar atm is set around:
1. Unsight
2. Me=Weird
3. Empking/Pman
4. AC

I'm gonna go on a limb and say there are at least two scum on this list. I guess we shall see by the end of this game.

=======================

Unsight is first because he has dropped the most scum tells: Twisting words, creating distractions, trying to stop a lynch without recognizing it, self-contradictions. Nobody else in this game has flipped so many tells from my book.

Me=Weird is only second do to the connection I see with Unsight. Otherwise he would be on #3 having Pman (who has almost disappeared and who's tells I'm not forgetting) and Empking (read above for reasons) on #2. AC for me is at #4, very close to Me=Weird but not equal because AC hasn't made any outright anti-town posts.

Later Edit: Just looked over Me=Weird's posts... still don't see much there. Just getting the vibe of newbness and a connection to Unsight. Not getting a town read on him but not a strong scummy one either. I want Unsight lynched first.
Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (isolation #23) » Mon May 24, 2010 8:56 am

Post by Stef »

Empking, is that your best? Give reasons, don't be a lazy arse.

Katsuki, some of us have been discussing the Unsight case for a few days now. What kept you?

Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (isolation #24) » Mon May 24, 2010 8:57 am

Post by Stef »

EBWOP: Empking, you seem to have a deficit in reading, I'll give you a hand since you cba to click a damn link since I made it easy for you.
Why have you been pushing for a claim before Me=Weird was at L-1 and before anyone else expressed any intention of sealing his fate?

Why are you pushing for a claim at all? Even if he were a power role, how would it be helpful for the town for him to claim?

Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (isolation #25) » Mon May 24, 2010 12:23 pm

Post by Stef »

Missed it. Null = not helpful, possibly scum = scummy? Don't get what you're hitting at.

Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (isolation #26) » Tue May 25, 2010 4:28 am

Post by Stef »

I'll let your silly fos slide and ask you, the third time, to answer this question:

"Even if he were a power role, how would it be helpful for the town for him to claim?"

Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (isolation #27) » Tue May 25, 2010 3:49 pm

Post by Stef »

Meh... self-vote. Awesome TT

Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (isolation #28) » Wed May 26, 2010 4:38 am

Post by Stef »

AtE?

Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (isolation #29) » Wed May 26, 2010 11:28 am

Post by Stef »

Bad day, hopefully the flip will be helpful.

Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (isolation #30) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:08 am

Post by Stef »

Meh. Will post tonight.

Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (isolation #31) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:18 am

Post by Stef »

I feel like an idiot. D1 was deff a bad day for town and we lost two town as a result.

I am surprised that nobody noticed the fact that there was only one kill although the first post says there are two factions.

@horrordude0215: Huh? what's the logic behind that vote and those FOSes? I don't get it. That just looks like a bullshit reason to have 3 suspects without doing any scum hunting.

----------

This is weird. Empking votes for AC -> Katsuki votes for Empking for voting for AC -> Exemption votes for Katsuki for voting for Empking. This looks awfully a lot like people who know more than others.

@Soundwish: your postcount is irrelevant. It is not an indicative of skill at mafia. Some have over 5k posts and still play bad. I find it funny that out of all that happened D1 you only find Exemption scummy and evenmore so that while claiming to be an experienced player you go ahead and do something like defend Empking based only on meta and your "impression" that he is being one of the most pro-town players while I don't see it as being the case at all. Also, making a case solely on the Me=Weird wagon without adding anything else is awful considering Me=Weird WAS a decent lynch given his play. He played awful as town and could have been scum just as easily.

I just don't see you having any good cases. Just a few flimsy reasons to try and start a wagon.

@Horrordude: Avoiding hammering is a null-tell because it implies 12-7-1 players are scummy and that makes 4 players (funny you only mentioned 3). Do you have ANYTHING else to say today?

@soundwish: Are you asking me why Exemption isn't defending himself against your point that the vote was opportunistic? That is a circumstantial reason for voting and he defended against it as such. Don't see your point.

-------

Empking, pman and AC were my next suspects. My gut tells me AC is townish, pman has made it a living hell for us to read him due to severe inactivity and empking plays badly all the time so.. makes him a bad town when he is town and a hard scum to out due to his playstyle always being bad.

Right now I'm thinking Empking.

Will look over him again though later on when I've got more time.

Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (isolation #32) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:19 am

Post by Stef »

EBWOP:

Soundwish is now in my scumlist, don't know why I forgot to mention that.

Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (isolation #33) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:03 pm

Post by Stef »

horrordude0215 wrote:
Stef wrote:@horrordude0215: Huh? what's the logic behind that vote and those FOSes? I don't get it. That just looks like a bullshit reason to have 3 suspects without doing any scum hunting.
Someone's a bit touchy about being suspected...
Stef wrote:@Horrordude: Avoiding hammering is a null-tell because it implies 12-7-1 players are scummy and that makes 4 players (funny you only mentioned 3). Do you have ANYTHING else to say today?
Stop misreping me. I looked through the thread and I saw everyone who wasn't on the lynch wagon. Then I looked at the people who posted during deadline day but neglected to hammer. I voted and FoS'd accordingly.
Touchy? The only thing I see there is you not answering my question. Where is the logic in that?

Also, you left one person out of the list because that person didn't post? How does that clear anyone? I'm really eager for an explanation.

@Deadjoker: no, I said that considering we now know he was town. He was #2 in my scumlist before the lynch. That's why I said "He could have just as easily been scum".

@Soundwish: I'll reread later and answer your exemption post.

Also, you ignored my point about your defending empking.

Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (isolation #34) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:11 am

Post by Stef »

horrordude0215 wrote:
Stef wrote:
horrordude0215 wrote:
Stef wrote:@horrordude0215: Huh? what's the logic behind that vote and those FOSes? I don't get it. That just looks like a bullshit reason to have 3 suspects without doing any scum hunting.
Someone's a bit touchy about being suspected...
Stef wrote:@Horrordude: Avoiding hammering is a null-tell because it implies 12-7-1 players are scummy and that makes 4 players (funny you only mentioned 3). Do you have ANYTHING else to say today?
Stop misreping me.
I looked through the thread and I saw everyone who wasn't on the lynch wagon. Then I looked at the people who posted during deadline day but neglected to hammer. I voted and FoS'd accordingly.
Touchy? The only thing I see there is you not answering my question. Where is the logic in that?
Huh? Look at the bolded. It seems to be me answering the question to me... Why are you neglecting to mention that?
Also, you left one person out of the list because that person didn't post? How does that clear anyone? I'm really eager for an explanation.
Did I ever say that it cleared them? No. I just found the people who intentionally didn't vote to be scummier.

Do you know how to do anything but misrep?
Alright... I'll rephrase... why is not hammering scummy?

Your argument about the people who didn't intentionally vote is retarded. You're saying that people who didn't intentionally vote are scummier but that implies that the ones who didn't vote didn't do so on intention just because they didn't post. You're implying that people who don't post don't read the thread and therefore cannot be held accountable for what they don't do (i.e. hammer).

I'm not misrepresenting anything. You're just being stupid.

Looking over your posts... lol. D1 your only vote was for me=weird and your argument was "for obvious reasons". You skipped through most of the day being inactive, did little to no scumhunting and you never built an actual case.

You picked on things like "Null and possibly scum" and every time someone picked on what you said you went into defensive mode.

1 post to confirm
1 post RVS
5 posts to apologize or to explain your actions
3 posts announcing or apologizing for inactivity
2 stupid questions
--------
12 posts out of your 14 posts D1

Congratz, you just entered my scumlist.

Vote Horrordude
Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (isolation #35) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:21 am

Post by Stef »

horrordude0215 wrote:
Stef wrote:Alright... I'll rephrase... why is not hammering scummy?
Are you really THAT dumb? Not hammering is scummy because if there was no hammer, there
wouldn't have been a lynch!
Tell me how you wouldn't look at the people that tried to get a NL to happen?
My dear, people not hammering does not imply people not wanting to hammer. That is where your whole logic fails. I would have hammered if it were necessary. I was online when the hammer was dropped and I had Me=Weird as my #2 on my suspect list and I had previously stated that I'm willing to lynch Me=Weird. You come now and say "Hey, these guys are scummy because they didn't hammer!". How can I not call that fail logic? It means that you either haven't been reading my posts prior to the lynch or that you are trying to manipulate things into making it something it's not.

Katsuki has also stated several times he's fine with a Me=Weird lynch. Your whole argument is damn null. Hell, if you want to pick on the people who didn't hammer look at empking. He ignored the damn thing all together. Oh wait, you voted for empking just to switch your vote to me. Why? Because you got emotional? Oh, right, I just voted for you. That explains why you voted me back. OMGUS rullz.
horrordude0215 wrote:Either you're scum, or you're really stupid. Neither of which are very good assets to the town.

What the hell,

Unvote, Vote: Stef
=)) so now you're advocating a policy lynch because you think I'm stupid? lol 3'rd suggestion of a policy lynch this game. Cool bro!
horrordude0215 wrote:
You're saying that people who didn't intentionally vote are scummier but that implies that the ones who didn't vote didn't do so on intention just because they didn't post. You're implying that people who don't post don't read the thread and therefore cannot be held accountable for what they don't do (i.e. hammer).
*Gasp* Another Misrep! No, I didn't say that the people who didn't post weren't accountable for their actions. In fact, I said for a fact that it didn't clear them. I just can't be sure if they had intended to hammer or not, whereas I know that the people that DID post had no intention... IE, they're scummy.
You can't be sure of damn anything. These are all guesses because that's what mafia is based on. The uninformed majority doesn't know crap. Everything is guess work so they are equal in probability as long as you are not specific. That is why it's not misrep, it's you not being explicit. Even if you were explicit it would have still been wrong because you are saying that people who didn't hammer didn't have the intention to hammer which is wrong.
Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (isolation #36) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:29 am

Post by Stef »

horrordude0215 wrote: 1 (Post 259): Oh no, a self vote!
2 (Post 251): Why should Me= try to claim and save himself if need be?
3 (Post 237): I think he's more of a noob than scum.
Give quotes, not interpretations considering you have been on me for misrepping.

1. It wasn't a "Oh no" it was a "meh". Are they the same thing to you? If they are you are probably a cheerleader.

2. Is that what I said? Quote me saying that. I dare you.

3. More noob
THAN
scum? Quote me saying that as well.

I, however, will bring quotes:
My Scumdar atm is set around:
1. Unsight
2. Me=Weird
Oh.. yeah.. wait. You stopped mentioning my posts right before the one above where I said clearly that I'd vote for Me=Weird if the wagon didn't turn towards Unsight. You doing this is manipulative like hell and that is scummy. Your vote for me based on absolutely nothing is just a scummy cry for getting voted.

-------------------

Welcome SpyreX! Long time no play :) Very long time actually... still remember that game with you, camn, kmd ... hehe. Thank you for replacing in :) I know you to be an active player so hopefully this game will pick up more and become more interesting. Welcome!

Back to business... you telling us who is town is helpful... why? I see no way that is helpful for the town. If anything it can only help the mafia in a couple of ways. You have enough games under your belt to know that and you can't invoke the argument of helping the town's discussion by telling me and horror to stop considering that if we were both town we would have no reason to trust you.

Also, I will have to ask you to give me a summary with why you think Sound is scummy. Not that I don't agree with you, it's just that some of us have been expressing our suspicion of him lately and your vote, without reasons, would seem opportunistic which it does appear to be.

Also, Me=Weird's move of selfvoting was a town move? lol. It was equal to 0 both ways. If it were town he would do this out of frustration, if it were scum there would be nothing else left to do so why not try this? Either way, not an indicator of town.

I think you're a little scummy :) Didn't think pman was town either but there's no connection to what I thought about him and you, just coincides and makes the opinion stronger.

Please don't forget to explain why you voted for Soundwish.

Also, why can't they be scum together?

--------------------------------

P.S. "Why is X town" kind of discussions are horrible. Let's turn to "Who is scum", shall we?
Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (isolation #37) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:15 am

Post by Stef »

:)

He didn't really vote for himself. He didn't unvote. He could have known it, he could have not. We'll never know.

Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (isolation #38) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:19 am

Post by Stef »

Mod: Please prod Soundwish and AC, both haven't been posting in the last 4 days and I find that to be.. not ok :)

Now:

I agree that Spyre made a wonderful door for horror to use to get out of the argument with me which he was losing badly. Funny thing is most players in the game agreed that horror was losing the argument and was looking scummier for it but spyre said that horror is most likely town. Considering I've looked over all of his posts I deff don't agree.

Horror uses the Spyre post to drop everything against me although he never admits to have been proven wrong. He had me as FIRST suspect considering he voted for me and THEN, after I brought the heat to him, he completely forgets about his suspicions about me and moves to.... Kat! His 3'rd suspect while forgetting about Empking.

Funny thing happened next. Spyre, the one who had been defending Horror starts picking on Kat and now votes for him while continuing to defend Horror. Hey, I can understand defenses D2 in some cases but this one is absurd and just building a case against the person who attacked the person who you're defending is just wrong and scummy. Also, it's too much like Pman's play which I considered to be scummy as well.

Another thing, spyre came into the game and started saying X is town, Y is town, Z is town.. W IS SCUM!!!. I find that to be horribly scummy. Saying people are town is one of the oldest scum moves in the book. Gets you friends and crap don't you agree?

Scum:
Horror
Spyre
Emp
Sound

My vote is well placed for now. Really not liking Spyre, Empking, what have you helped the town with so far? Sound, post your thoughts when you get prodded.

AC: Come on, don't be shi now, all that suspicion against you won't disappear if you don't post.

Horror: I'm gonna ask you to go back to my last post in our one on one and answer it. I'm not done with that conversation just because spyre wants us to stop talking.

Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (isolation #39) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:57 pm

Post by Stef »

Sorry for the low activity. It's been hectic at work. Leaving for the seaside and will be back on Monday. V/LA till then when I'll be also catching up.

Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (isolation #40) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:54 am

Post by Stef »

Right now I'm not really happy with what's going on. I don't think Kat's the scummiest, I think horror is. I will be online when the deadline will hit to hammer if necessary even if I want someone else lynched. I have a bad feeling that we're gonna have another mislynch. Logic says kat is scummy, my logic says horror is scummy. My gut tells me to kill horror. Even so, my two biggest suspects D1 turned out to be town so maybe my gut isn't doing so well.

With Kat at L-2 and the low activity I doubt anyone else is going to be a probable candidate. With the new forum I'm having a hard time doing ISOs and Check-ups so I'll drop my usual activity poking.

Kat, if you have anything of importance to share, please do so before the deadline.

Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (isolation #41) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:28 pm

Post by Stef »

This isn't going anywhere else.

unvote, vote Katsuki

Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (isolation #42) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:19 am

Post by Stef »

Arghh!!! Go town! :P

Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (isolation #43) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:09 pm

Post by Stef »

I knew spyre was scum. Damn it.

Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (isolation #44) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:11 pm

Post by Stef »

Irrelevant now, isn't it :)

anyway, good job.

Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (isolation #45) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:48 pm

Post by Stef »

Who killed me btw?

Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (isolation #46) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:51 pm

Post by Stef »

And quicktopics?

Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (isolation #47) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:24 am

Post by Stef »

Anyone here? what the hell? Mod?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”