Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #20 (isolation #0) » Wed May 05, 2010 6:07 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

Thats strange, I'm sure I already did. Oh well, /confirm.

RVS time!

Vote: Katsuki

Add an A to the front and you get Akatsuki, the Naruto (almost) Mafia! Die scum!
Returning froma spontanious extended sabatical. Posting from an Android with a crappy touch keyboard, so spelling mistakes will occur with wild abandon.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #26 (isolation #1) » Thu May 06, 2010 3:24 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

deadjoker wrote:
vote Zodiark13

He mentioned RVS. It is a pet peeve of mine.
There is no way this vote is random, yet you claim not to like RVS. Hypocrisy anyone?
Returning froma spontanious extended sabatical. Posting from an Android with a crappy touch keyboard, so spelling mistakes will occur with wild abandon.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (isolation #2) » Mon May 10, 2010 8:40 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

Sorry for my absence, but I didn't have much to add. I would rather have an accusation of lurking then an accusation of parroting. Plus, my mum just had a baby girl, and I've been helping look after my other siblings. One thing I will say, I'm not sure what to think of Katsuki suddenly going into wall-post mode after s/he was accused of not seriously posting. It is either a townie trying to do their job, or scum trying to look like town doing their job.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”